PDA

View Full Version : I am a wuss

velvetfog
09-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Yesterday, I got together with my ballbusting friend. She told me she wasn't going to do anything until I was tied up. So she gets me hot by lying next to me - we're both naked. Then she ties me up and tells me to struggle, then tightens the bonds which she thinks might give. OK, so I am now tied with my hands and feet spread out, I am facing up, and she starts giving it to my nuts. I tell her to slow down, and she says she's going really light, and that it's going to get a lot worse. She used slaps, a lot of what I thought was hard squeezing, and some punches. I was pretty disapoointed in myself. I started screaming and thrashing around. A couple of times she got on my chest and made me eat her ass while she beat my eggs. Then after she decided I was just a little boy and not a real man, she just sat on my face and let me eat her as I shot a huge load. Yeah, she gasped at how far I spurted. And her pussy tasted real good. Yum!

Anyway, I am disappointed in my own lack of self-control. My balls need to go a long way, they need regular corporal punishment.

Trouble
09-11-2004, 11:49 PM
Yer not a wuss; we puny men are built such that our reflexes and instincts are hard-wired to NOT LET THE BALLS GET HURT!!! I think that's why they have such a ridiculous concentration of nerve endings. They don't NEED the overload of nerve endings for sex; it's the penis that gets stimulated, not the 'nads -- so the balls evolved to have a lot of nerve endings as a way of communicating to the owner that the reproductive glands were not, under any circumstances, to be allowed to be hurt.

Overcoming that 'hard-wiring' is tricky.

I usually ask ballbusting friends to knee me really hard; like, as in, hard enough that I will not be bothering them for a lonnnnggg time. That way, I get to spend a lot of time in pain, and if I can just stand still for the knee, then I'm home free! Another one I have mentioned before: putting my nuts in a ballbuster's mouth. Balls are (generally) just big enough to fit into a woman's mouth, and can not be removed without her cooperation. So, one really can'tback out. (I told her to stop very soon after she started biting; I was able to say the safeword a second time, but I barely gasped it out; after that, I couldn't talk and she bit in piece [I never put my balls in this woman's mouth or hands again - there's fun and then there's risking bodily harm, and I am not hoping to have my balls actually broken]).

A lot of women prefer to squeeze; the thing I hate about the ball squeeze is that I feel like a wuss because I can't take hardly any really rough treatment. But, yanno, I ain't a wuss and neither is Velvetfog; it's just the nature of testicles that they do not like to be hit, kicked, squeezed, bitten, slapped, or smacked with a rolled-up newspaper.

Magnum
09-12-2004, 10:42 AM
I had my wife pound the hell out of my balls last night. I held them up tight and she proceded to hit them with her fist. After about 5 hits I had to stop. Then she squeezed the hell out of them, she hung on to them at my breaking point for what seemed a long time. I was hurting for sure. She used to have an incredible grip but she still can squeeze hard.

Trouble
09-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Magnum:

It sounds like, just maybe, your sensation is diminshing due to your hobby. Your wife's grip is probably the same as ever; either that or you are a total stud, while velvetfog and I are wimps.

Since I routinely win fights by using the martial art known as "stand there and get hit" (that's the Chinese name for it anyway; I don't know what that translates to in English), I suspect it's the former: you may have been overdoing it, me lad.

velvetfog
09-17-2004, 04:54 PM
Trouble, thanks for the words of support. I am still a bit down at how little of her squeezing I could take. I was telling her I had these great tough balls. I am going to have to make it clear to her that next time she is not to stop no matter how much I beg. On the plus side, I did discover that the taste of her cunt calmed me down. That means she needs to start me off with progessively harder ball spanking, throw in some bnoe crushing punches with the squeezing, and them ride my face when she gets into the real ball crushing. She's a pretty strong girl, and she likes to bust.

___
03-31-2005, 10:59 PM
How did that turn out? :confused:
Are you a wuss or not?

velvetfog
04-03-2005, 01:02 AM
I haven't really gone any further. My right nut is really hard, like a rubber ball, and both balls are literally aching for a hard torture session. But I am short of time and courage these days. I'll have to wait unless the ache becomes unbearable.