PDA

View Full Version : Introductory Posts By New Members

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Mistress Saskia
05-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi All

My name is Mistress Saskia
I am a black 6ft2.5 Uk pro domme and session amazon.

I look forward to talking to you all x

kgotso
05-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Hello all :) My slave name is kgotso, and i am the very lucky slave of a beautiful and powerful woman. Mistress Nandi has instructed me to post here, so that we can participate in the forums, and also so we can see picture attachments, for the purpose of getting new ideas for ways for Her to use me. We are both looking forward to interacting with other forum members and exchanging ideas, and having discussions.

andre666
05-03-2007, 09:47 AM
Hello!

I am new here. I hope it is nice here and I am looking forward to it.
I am from Germany and my english is not so goog;).
Greetings

jabes06
05-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi there
Just wanted to introduce myself, my girfriend got me into ball busting and other fem dom things from the start of our relationship. I think the trust side of busting has brought us closer? It would thrill her if I post some accounts when able. Take it easy. jabes06

choppedcock
05-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Hi There, my name is Peter and i'm from The Netherlands. I was happy to find this site and hope to contribute.

Rachel_
05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi all ...hope to have an interesting time here ^^

Zogu
05-07-2007, 01:56 AM
Hi everybody! I'm 30 years old man, and BBfan:) I newbie in here, but i see,so this site is very cool. And sorry for my poor english.

nuts4her
05-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Greetings all. Such an exciting surprize to find your site. I have been into various CBT for years and have been lucky enough for my loving wife to participate and enjoy my kink. Well, now our kink I guess. :wooow
Hope to find lots of fun stuff here. :bananad:

nuts4her

putadshere
05-11-2007, 02:20 AM
old account, new user!

permistress
05-12-2007, 07:55 PM
hi all of you nice to meet u all

Ms.Sweet
05-15-2007, 04:29 AM
Hello everyone, It looks like Im gonna really enjoy it here!....Ms.Sweet

phillyboi215
05-16-2007, 04:40 PM
hi just thinking of joining does anyone know what language they speak in the videos

nearkos
05-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Hello. I am a 43 year old man. To be honest, I am not sure whether this fetish isn't too heavy for me. But because I'm curious I would like to watch your board for some time. For some reason a lot of pictures here are fascinating me. Until now I had very little experience. Only things I have done so far in this direction is some mild cbt, urtication and ballstretching. Other favourite interest is bondage.

MrBill903
05-25-2007, 09:37 PM
I hope I'm dooin' this right. I can be so backward on this thing somtimes..I wish FORD made a computer.....It might not be too fast but I think I would know my way around it..Somthin with a 351C and a 4 speed..Anyway..I'm sittin here with muh freshly tortured man-root..Nothin too heavy..Some cigar burns,,(ok..A BUNCHA cigar burns)...some stompin on that special "Penis stage" I built for Her..and last( but ya GOTTA know not least...) A coupla #6 finish nails through th glans into that "Cock block" She had me build..::::Think of a tree stump that fits in front of yer chair:::
Needless ta say I'm just what ya'll needed...Another middle aged bald headed fat man that pays really hot Dancer types to do mind bogglingly kinky stuff to his nether regions....And tell ya'll about it...Glad ta be here... Bill in Texas

Ms.Sweet
05-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Hello,I am a mistress, and I love making men grovel at my feet while stepping on their most vunerable areas!!!!!!......Ms.Sweet:eek:

qwer135
05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
hoping to become a regular member on this forum ;)

pungdjur
05-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Daniel and I've been into bullbusting for as long as I can remember. So far I've been nailed by 29 different girls/women.

cagator
05-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Just wanted to say hello. My Wife and i are just starting to play with Femdom, cbt, and tease & denial. So far we are enjoying it quite a bit.
Looking forward to learning alot here. thanks

2achers
06-01-2007, 03:36 AM
Wow, what an excellent find this forum was.
I'm sure I'll be visiting and posting for a long time 'to come' :D
2achers

indianagirl
06-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Hello! I'm Nancy from Indiana and just want to thank the originators of this forum. I've been experimenting with bb and can't wait to try it out on by bf, maybe a little at a time - - well, not too little.

sptbj2
06-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi everybody! I have been experimenting with cbt for over thirty years. My wife has learned to like it as well. She still needs to learn to be more severe at times. When I was younger, I could orgasm quickly just by having my balls busted.

NRJ
06-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi, i would like to introduce myself.

I'm 27 (almost 28) years old, i'm originally an European guy who moved to Canada years ago. sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

My femdom fantasies started believe it or not at age 10, eventhough i never heard of the term femdom back then. There was a girl in my class i would gladly let her spank me, but never asked her, due because of my shyness.

None of my fantasies came true during my youth. It's only when i turned 20 (age that I first got the internet) that i discover multiple aspect of Femdom.

I started slow, with only spanking and CFNM, reading and viewing pics on the net. But slowly Ball busting started to excite me. One thing turn into another, and very shortly later i was fantisiing about ********** and penectomy, which i read stories on a regular basis. Those latest fantasies, i would never do it in real life if i knew it was perminent, otherwise i would let a girl cut them over and over again.

Busted Balz
06-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Hello I’m relatively new here. I’ve just recently admitted to myself and begun to enjoy ball squeezing. I also like binding and some spanking. I’m still working my way up to higher levels of pain.

highlander
06-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Hi newby here ,im form Scotland love to self bust and get busted by both male and female,love my testicles grabbed and squeezed mercilessly!!!
so if anyone fancies reaching up a Scotsmans kilt and grabbing a handfull drop a line..lol

Jordie
06-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Hello everybody, this is the first time I write here. I think this forum is amazing, especially the vids and the pictures you post. I'm particularly interested in ballbusting cartoons, and I'm a great fan of Knave and Whizzer Black. I'd never have thought that could exist a place like this... :) I hope I'll soon be able to see all the attachments...

As for the moment, good night to everybody and see you soon here!

Jordie

zaiger
06-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah! My account is finally actived...
Now i can post and share my fantasies with all you...
see Ya!

Dude
06-11-2007, 03:19 AM
hi!
I'm dennis, I live in holland
and I got this site from my gf :p
we've been experementing for a while now, and this site really helps with ideas and things to do ^^
love it!
bye bye!:ibow4u:

littlejob
06-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Hullo there
im a newbie at this kind of thing and was very excited to find a site like this. my interest in things ********** goes back to my teen years on a farm where i was lucky enuff to help put rubber rings on lambs and calves. Since then i have had a real interest in rubber rings around my balls and any other things that could stretch/ squeeze them. also things to do with circumcision relly interest me. looking forward to many hours of stretching....

john5527
06-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone. I am glad I found this site. I have enjoyed ballbusting for several years know. I remember the old sites that are no longer in use. Does anyone know some good sites that are not fake. I have purchased many velvet kick videos in the past and they are not cheap $$$. They are good quality videos, but it doesn't seem believable because the guy can take practically anything the woman dishes out. I mean, come on, nobody that take that kind of pain. The only good amateur site that I like is brazilian ballbusting. Or are all these sites fake. I really need some new material to watch. Sorry for rambling on.

J.T.

john5527
06-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Hi everybody, my name is Daniel and I've been into bullbusting for as long as I can remember. So far I've been nailed by 29 different girls/women.

Wow, that is a lot of different women. Were these women that you knew or strangers. I love the thought of that. I am searching for people who like to videotape this sort of thing. I am more of a watcher than a participant. Plus it is hard to find women who are in to this sort of thing. Anyone know of some good videos.

J.T.

BustedCouple
06-14-2007, 06:14 PM
Hey everyone. My name is going to rename anonymous, I have been interested in ball busting for almost my whole life. Been a fetish since i was in like 2nd grade but only a handful of people know. I had dated around and women tried to please me but failed. I need my nuts busted good and hard by a woman who loves doing it. I found the most perfect woman who is very cute and innocent. I was leaving for the military so I had to go all out and tell her everything about my fetish. She tried it a few times and was very worried about hurting me and whatnot... in training we were apart for months so we had phone sex and she started getting more and more into it. Now that I am done training and in active duty she loves it. She tries kicking me all the time just for fun now! We have since gotten married and have done more then I ever expected with my fetish! It's now our fetish. We have made a few videos, we try to make a couple a week time permitting. I am 20years old, 5'11'' 180lbs played sports my whole life. My wife is 18years old, petite and has done yoga her whole life. We may need a site to post some of our amateur clips. A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Any other questions feel free to ask :-D

Silvan321
06-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Would just like to say hi. This seemed to be the right place. I love ballbusting and have been interested in it in one form or another for as long as I can remember. Finally got my gf into bb, turns out she loves it as much as i do. See ya around

mybd411
06-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi all, I am a 31 year old sub male, very much into cbt. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years. I guess she grew tired of our bondage games, said she'd much prefer a "normal" boyfriend. I'm heartbroken, and on the lookout for my next mistress...

tama no kega
06-22-2007, 05:48 AM
Hello. I'm a 25 year old guy from the US currently working in Japan. I accidentally came across a video of guys getting hit in the balls by Japanese girls and couldn't stop wincing when I saw it. Eventually the wince became a hard on. I've gotten turned on by it ever since.
I've got a fuck buddy now who doesn't mind slapping my balls around a little. It turns me on. I'm here to explore a little more and see what happens.
Look forward to being part of the community here.

justme321
06-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Finally got validated. Wow what an excellent forum this is!

no_time13
06-28-2007, 11:12 PM
This is quite an extensive site. I'm usually reluctant to join these forums but this looks like it has a lot to offer and seems to have interesting dialogues.

zonkeyzonk
06-30-2007, 02:13 AM
Hello, I've had a femdom fetish for quite some time. My gf of one year doesn't know about it, but she seems to occasionally figure things out on her own, as when she gives me hand jobs she often slaps my balls a decent amount. She also loves having her feet rubbed and sucked, which is convenient for me. I need to figure out how to have her go all out without even telling her, or perhaps I should just talk to her about it?

oddballsub
07-03-2007, 09:50 PM
hi 45 yo and i love cbt.Seeking a cuckoldress for cbt , and giving mean orders and humiliation . would love to chat

noisli_ch
07-04-2007, 03:35 AM
I'm from Switzerland and my english is not the best.

its my first time in a Forum and i hope i understand all the rules.

I'm 27 years old and i like femdom very much. I love it.:iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu: :iluvu:

willows
07-05-2007, 06:19 AM
hello to all. I am a boy of 25 Italian with the passion of being dominated.
excused English, is not my fort…;)

Winter_Wrath
07-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Hello I'am from Portugal and finally i Found some people who share my taste in Ballbusting.
My Favourite are Mixed Wrestling With Ball Squeeze:thumbup

Stay Happy

sinman
07-06-2007, 12:10 AM
hi i am 20 yrs and i am exploring this for the first time so for me somr stuff r kinda strange and some r cool i think i like it ;) and by the way i think this fourm is great

tastemypimphand
07-06-2007, 01:32 AM
hey, 22 years old.. not really new to this forum,but new to actually saying somethin.. which kinda makes me a new member!

I see lots of great stuff on these forums, keep up the good work guys

zxcvbnm
07-10-2007, 12:52 AM
29 male from Australia.

I agree, this site has alot to offer. Always good to get a few more ball busting ideas posted up by members :thumbup. Keep up the good work peoples.

egofed
07-10-2007, 05:23 AM
Just found the site, looks like some unique topics and posts. I hope to contribute soon. Thanks to all the posters.

RichardDick
07-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new on this forum. The topics are ones that turn me on. I look forward to reading new threads and viewing some pics.

What turns me on? Lots of stuff. I like to have my balls beat hard with a small wooden rod while I masturbate or fuck my love. I love it when she holds my organs in her mouth and bites or squeezes them so hard that I scream. I love her to continue to do this while I masturbate until I come. I really enjoy it when my Love plays with my pea hole with a sound while I masturbate. I love eating my Love’s Cunt.

I understand that on topic fanatics are appropriate for posting here. How about fantasies that aren’t possible? For example, Ball torture with a magical item.

Hot sex fun to everyone,
RichardDick

hushy
07-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi everybody, i'm really new here, not only in this place but also to this stuff. but very excited ... hushy

jej18
07-12-2007, 03:41 PM
just joined. Grabs are my favorite. knees the least. With grabs you get more domination. Just got into this fetish do to my new girlfriend. Glad to see that there is a community for this.

denhen213
07-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Hello all. I'm new so allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 25 y/o grad student, I like the F/m fantasy but haven't met anyone to experience it with. I try to find women who are strong, independent, intelligent, but many of my ex gfs were needy and mundane.

eurasiica
07-15-2007, 10:58 PM
Hullo, I'm a 28 year old from the states interested in bondage and ballbusting (non-extreme). I hope to become involved in this forum.

stiletto
07-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Hello, i'm 35 year old and i'm interesting in ballbusting and foot (mainly shoe) fetish. I will try to post anytime.;)

ojullian
07-17-2007, 05:22 AM
Hello I'm a french studiant and I'm very interesting by ballbusting.

eagerslave
07-17-2007, 10:35 PM
I am denied relief also, my wife insists that i cum only for the purpose of prostate health, so She allows relief only every 90 days. This ensures eagerness to please on my part She says

hithere111
07-17-2007, 10:56 PM
hi there, new member, just saying hi, wanted you all to know that this site has some great stuff, nice work to everyone who has made it possible. :ibow4u:

TwistAndShout
07-18-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has fantasys like this. I'm looking forward to exploring this lifestyle. The culture is becoming more aware of the power of women. I'm new to computers, so Sharon, please be patient if I screw up.

HB.
07-21-2007, 04:45 AM
My name is HB I started a thread on another board about ballbusting as it was an interest I have and wanted to learn more it was not very successful so I was glad that I searched again an found this site, which seems to be a veritable oasis of information and fun on the very subject, thank you FemaleDom .com

mvp
07-21-2007, 02:54 PM
want to say hi and welcome everyone to the site

dritoms
07-24-2007, 02:20 AM
Hello everyone
My name is Dritoms, i'm from Poland. And I'm interesting by SM (ballbusting)

Greetings

TVEE
07-24-2007, 02:37 AM
hey ,
I'm 22 yrs old . I waz interested in ballbustin when I waz a kid..
and I luv dis site very much !

T.VEE

smart
08-04-2007, 07:25 AM
This site looks great I cant wait to have a proper look inside :)

I have been looking for a decent forum for ages now

zurisub
08-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Hello friends

i'm a submissive male in switzerland, interested in ball-busting, dog-training, chastity and many other kinky stuff...

looking forward to contributing to this great forum and meeting other people here, especially in switzerland

yours
stefan

Lorenalover
08-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Hello Everyone,
As a new member, I just want to say how glad I am to have found this forum. I discovered it through a post on eunuch.org of which I am also a member. I look forward to exploring and participating in the forum.

Lilpeener
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Hello to everyone !!

Seeking help in getting the Wife more interested as she has just started discovering her Female dominant side.May post the results if it turns out OK and doesnt offend anyone

Thanks to all in advance .......

sheldon21
08-08-2007, 06:26 AM
Amazon scenarios are a blast. An island, a planet, a parallel world, inhabited by robust Amazons who may look deceptively beautiful and sexy, but are ferocious in their sexual appetites toward men.

sheldon21
08-08-2007, 06:30 AM
...and definitely looking forward to posting jpegs which I hope will be to the liking of most people here.

lehanka
08-09-2007, 03:45 AM
hello, I am 45 years old and still did not life a slave life, but getting closer to it everyday. I dont know how to tell my girlfriend to use me anyway she wants. I hope to get here some hints to do so. thank you

LittleBob
08-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Well, ve sure to check out the Ballbusting World forum! I tell yah, I learn something new every day. And, sometimes, that something turns out to be some tidbit I read in that forum!

Also: be a Good Boy and let your Mistress set up an account here, as well. We hear too infrequently from the busters. Be cooperative and don't force her to get rough with you -- wait, what am I saying?!? Invite her to create an account, then cling tenaciously to the keyboard until she beats you off of the thing. Bad boy! Bad!

mate, don't take this the wrong way but you really need to do something about that light green font.
I really wanted to read what you post but it was very hard.
you made invent the term "eye busting".

LittleBob
08-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Hi everyone

My name is Bob.
my girl calls me booby and I like it. :)

I have a foot fetish and i'm into to mild female domination and ballbusting.
I get ball squeezed a lot actually.

Show Tunes
08-11-2007, 12:44 AM
I think this is truely a great forum - especially when many pictures and stories get lost over the internet over the years. I'll be sure to add anything that may be of interest. I like it all to some extent.:D :thumbup

shark
08-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Hello everyone. I am the collared Heel & Pussy Slave to Mistress Lorraine. It's my pleasure to be here.

NUTZAKE67
08-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Yep, found my place here...
About three years ago, I found out my (now-ex) fiancee was cheating. She told me about it when I found she had a new mobile phone which she had hidden from me. She was buying lots of sexy undies and fetish gear, but not wearing them for me. Our sex life was kinky, to say the least, mainly with me being dominant. She loved being made to lick my arsehole and have both my balls pushed into her mouth to gag her... Well, that all changed - she stopped having any kind of sex with me, and it became clear why. When the argument came, she screamed at me that he made her come, that he was better in bed and, yes, had a bigger cock. Great, I thought, but she had a surprise for me; she had found my copies of Forum magazine, complete with highlighter marks on the fetish stories - mainly female domination. She told me I would not be having any more sex in her house , and that if I wanted to stay it would be as handyman, and I would have to go back to my flat when her 'bloke' was coming over.
I thought long and hard about this, and went to pack my things. I was sitting on the bed when she came into the bedroom and started stripping off. At 38, she was overweight, but still very sexy. She put on a bra and knicker set she had been saving 'for him', with 4 inch high heels and next thing I knew, she had unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. She wanked me to a full erection, and I thought; Here we go... but she pulled my jeans down, pulled off a shoe, and BANG!, I was on the floor doubled up. The evil cow had belted me full in the bollocks, and I was in agony. I had to fight the nausea I was feeling, but she just laughed and walked out. Despite the pain, I was rock hard; a reaction rather than a conscious thing I can promise you!. She came back and I was struggling to cover myself - L*****E her 19 yr old daughter was with her. When she saw the state I was in she burst out laughing, saying "Is that all he's got?, no wonder you're dumping him".
T**I then walked over to me and told me to get my hands out of the way. Not knowing why, I did so, I was now feeling a mix of horny and nerves. She pushed her shoe under my aching balls, before booting me in them. This time I screamed and grabbed her foot, but got a slap across the face. I got to my feet, angry as hell. If she had been a geezer, I would have used my fists - but two females?, I did'nt have a clue what to do.
T**I went back downstairs, telling her daughter she could have a go if she wanted. L** looked at me stood there with a hard-on and two bruised balls, then smiled and left the room.
Later that night, I was woken by the pain in my nuts, and went for a piss. As I turned round, L** was standing there, in just a T-shirt and thong, but wearing her mother's heels.
"Is this what you want?" She asked me. I nodded, I had always fancied the girl in the two years I had been with her mother (Cheating cow).
"I won't let you fuck me, but you can look if you like"
I nodded dumbly again, and was already rock solid as she pulled up her t-shirt, before dropping it to the bathroom floor. As her thong followed, I was leaking as much as I was aching.
Well, cutting the story short, I got to wank over the sight of a nineteen year old wearing just high heels and all it cost me was her knee in my balls and nail marks in my cock that were still there a month later...
So far, I have only had a handful of Ballbusting experiences, and those were with my ex, and once more with her daughter (as her Mother egged her on). If I can get some pix of my ex, I'll post them!.

timecop
08-22-2007, 04:50 AM
Hello, newbie here

This forum seems very interesting and I hope I can find my places to contribute. I'm kind of more or a lurker type and I realize this board doesn't like that too much so I'll try my best to balance it out.

toetonguer
08-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Hi to everyone. Been a visitor to the forum for a while. Recently decided to register. Have enjoyed a lot of what I read here. I am a hard and fast foot fetish/foot domination enthusiast. Must be coupled with a tall slim woman with long legs and haughty attitude. I'm from the USA but enjoy European women more than state side females. They women of the Continent just take more advantage of their assets and use them for full impact.

Toetonguer

Diskordovich
08-25-2007, 09:05 AM
I thought I'd do an Introductory post. I'm one of those people who like to get actively involved with a board if I like it.

I have a vivid imagination, so most of my Fettish/FemDom/Slave/Humiliation stuff is usually in the form of stories (I like writing and have been a professional journalist in the past). A big regret is that I am hopeless at drawing (especially the human figure) otherwise I'd love to illustrate my naughty stories. One of the reasons I write "naughty" stuff is as an antidote to all the mainstream stuff magazines want. There are only so many "Heaving-bossomed" heroines and stormy-eyed heroes one can take without running the risk of breakdown. I've always thought "Wuthering Heights" (God, there's a yawny book) would have been a helluva lot better with some ruthless ball-popping and strap on anal sex! And Cathy deballing Heathcliff at the end would have really livened things up!

Apart from in mainstream magazines, I've had a handful of stories "published" on the famous (or infamous, depending how you look at it) Eunuch Archive. One of them got this nice reply: "You possess a most deviously erotic, and captivating, and alluring style". Well, I do work hard at my writing, and having been a journalist, editor and copywriter I guess I've learned a thing or two. So, hopefully I'll be able to contribute some saucy stuff here!

I have my own blog (which is under a completely different user-name to the one here). It's fairly straight-forward and usually consists of me complaining about things in the news that annoy me or tearing TV programmmes to bits in sarcastic reviews. Also, I am a moderator on a board elsewhere.

Cheerio,

DK

busted7times
08-25-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm new to BDSM, but I've often fantasized about having my girlfriend kick me til I'm blue, or having her squeeze my nuts hard while jacking me off. This seems like my kind of forum!

1qwsa
08-26-2007, 01:57 AM
:jumpsmile
hi i would say hello too
i`m from germany
i like my balls hurt as hell

kits_kin
08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
I think drinking piss is very cool. (Well, actually, it's quite warm, but you know what I mean.) I was always interested in it and learned to open up to the idea by starting with my own urine. There's an interesting article at http://www.innerself.com/Health/urine.htm that can help you explore this, if anyone's interested.

playdoo
08-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Hello,
I came across the forums page just a few days ago and spent hours reading different strings. My ex taught me to love face sitting (as the seat of course), and used gentle to significant pressure on my balls throughout our sessions as a way of grading and modifying my performance. While we are no longer together as a couple, about once every two weeks she tells me to stop by. Since we broke up and she has no other use for my balls even when I a great job, these days she always squeezes pretty hard and the last time I did not get her off quickly, I hurt for days. Thanks to everyone who posts. This now the first site I check when I log on. I had to join.

Totallysub
09-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Hello to everyone here on the forums. I have only just joined so please be gentle with me(Unless you,re a dom lady interested in hanging your helpless victim...MMMmmmm sounds great eh?).
I,ll pop by from time to time -work permitting.
Pleased to be here:thumbup

jimmy24
09-13-2007, 08:34 AM
hey guys,im jimmy,just joined the club.few things about myself im into ballbusting and write ballbustng stories quite often its one of my passions and hope to write a few bb stories for this great forum.My favourite bust is when a hot topless girl grabs on my balls and really squeezes them,most erotic thing ever. Anyway hope we can share some great bb stories,hot pics on this forum .cheers guys

jimmy24
09-13-2007, 08:35 AM
hey guys,im jimmy,just joined the club.few things about myself im into ballbusting and write ballbustng stories quite often its one of my passions and hope to write a few bb stories for this great forum.My favourite bust is when a hot topless girl grabs on my balls and really squeezes them,most erotic thing ever. Anyway hope we can share some great bb stories,hot pics on this forum .cheers guys

petermandelson
09-14-2007, 06:25 PM
:jumpsmile
hi i would say hello too
i`m from germany
i like my balls hurt as hell

me too lol:wooow

wantbigbreasted
10-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Hi,

I am a new member. I don't know why I get so much aroused by looking at a picture of a beautiful girl biting hard on a cock or balls or a beautiful girl having a knife in one hand and holding a cock on another hand threating to cut the the cock off.

I have a fantasy to fulfill. 3-4 beautiful girls come to my hotel room. They take off all my clothes and pin me down on the bed. One girl takes out a big knife and try to reach between my thighs. I try to protect but she pull my thighs apart and reaches to my cock. But then she said it is small and she wanted a big cock. So she starts giving me a blow jobs and tells me that she will cut it off only if my cock becomes bigger. I try to resist. she gives a wicked smile and tells me that men are fools. They know that I will cut it off even then they can't resist. I get too much aroused and at the same time I am fighting back to hide my cock from her. She laughes and finally reaches to my cock. Other girls are biting on my nipples and ears.

It is sooooo much arousing to me. Is there any DVD movie showing this kind of story? Where can I buy it?

Thanks for the help.

WBB

fetishboynyc
10-20-2007, 02:14 PM
hi, I am new here and just saying hellow to all and to say I love CBT!

wallymenrjbr
10-20-2007, 10:27 PM
hello all! I'm a 25 old slave, without mistress, from Brazil.

robtime
10-25-2007, 05:37 AM
Hi I am am new to this forum although have been an on/off member of femaledom for a couple of years. I like ballbusting and occasionally see a domme for this purpose. What i love is fit long legged sexy women who like hrting balls, I am pleased to see I a not the only one here! I will start a new thread elsewhere Re Vulneraballs.

maimedmuc
10-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone , I'n new here. I dream of being busted, but my wife doesnt want to injure HER toy. She does squeeze , twist and slap my balls hard and long. Long is always very painful,the longer my balls are squeezed the worse it is. She loves to keep me under control using ball squeezing, and it makes no diffrence to her if we are in the supermarket. If I am not being obident, she'll squeeze my balls and let me whimper. It is really surprising that noone really looks around. Only at friends homes etc are my balls safe, Ican be cheeky, but my balls will suffer later. She doesnt mind if her sister is visiting, I sometime feel she is showing off with her powere over me. My wife often allows her sister to squeeze my balls and slap them, she is a cruel woman,, they arent HER balls they belong to her sister(my wife) and the sister is really very hard with me. My wimmpering is "music in her ears", she says, and has me suffer more,, then a brutal tug or punch,and I fall to the floor. The sister laughs, loves the power,, both my wife and her sister dominate me, like serve coffee on my knees and licking their feet, sucking their toes and painting toe nails. I am submissive to ladies.
Is squeezing OK?

dako1170
10-29-2007, 01:17 AM
I think women should be in control and punish men by prolonged facesitting and squeez in total domination.

growlf
11-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone , I'n new here. I dream of being busted, but my wife doesnt want to injure HER toy. She does squeeze , twist and slap my balls hard and long. Long is always very painful,the longer my balls are squeezed the worse it is. She loves to keep me under control using ball squeezing, and it makes no diffrence to her if we are in the supermarket. If I am not being obident, she'll squeeze my balls and let me whimper. It is really surprising that noone really looks around. Only at friends homes etc are my balls safe, Ican be cheeky, but my balls will suffer later. She doesnt mind if her sister is visiting, I sometime feel she is showing off with her powere over me. My wife often allows her sister to squeeze my balls and slap them, she is a cruel woman,, they arent HER balls they belong to her sister(my wife) and the sister is really very hard with me. My wimmpering is "music in her ears", she says, and has me suffer more,, then a brutal tug or punch,and I fall to the floor. The sister laughs, loves the power,, both my wife and her sister dominate me, like serve coffee on my knees and licking their feet, sucking their toes and painting toe nails. I am submissive to ladies.
Is squeezing OK?

Hell Yes! Never doubt that my friend! It sounds like like you have the ultimate situation. I have to be very careful when playing with certain people into BB and CBT because we both can go too far sometimes. I came close to losing a nut once. Consider yourself blessed that she cares about her toys,and that she's willing to share them!
But, remember that both the cock and balls can take a lot more punishment than most people think(as a matter of fact, the cock is more susceptible to damage than the testicles), so maybe the two of you can start some light impact play while you give her feedback. I highly recommend that when people are starting new ways to play that they seek out someone they like with experience in this area. It's surprising how far you can go when your in the hands of an skilled sadist whom you trust.
I've even gone to ProDommes from time to time to learn new things. Just make sure that they are part of the SM community and not a prostitute wrapped in a different package. Not a judgment on sex workers but I don't trust my safety with anyone who is doing it just for the money.
Good luck and good busting!!!

ludworthy
11-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Just checking in

donkey
11-10-2007, 07:48 AM
I find this whole topic fascinated and hope to grow by everything I read. I also want to learn more about female/male relationships.

cameron214
11-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello folks. New here and enjoy enforced chastity and tease/denial. I hope I can view some of the thumbnails soon. I don't want to clutter the boards until I have something useful to say.

QAZ1836
11-25-2007, 07:15 AM
hello, all. i'm new here and this is my first reply. i feel nervous :)

dn22
11-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Hello, I found this site and started reading the forums a couple days ago which prompted me to join up - looks like there is a whole lot of content on these forums which is great.

(I'm a male poster)

Davis
12-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey there. I'm new here. I think I've only recently admitted my inner fascination with ballbusting to myself. Hec, I once wrote a short story featuring it. I can't put my finger on what arouses me when seeing it. Oh well, I guess that's why boards like this exist for strange guys like me. ;)

wantbigbreasted
12-08-2007, 06:54 AM
You need not to call yourself strange. Few years back I used to think what a freak I am that I like a girl to cut my penis off. But now I find that I am not alone. Almost all the guys like that fantasy.

WBB

slim
12-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Hello people,
I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. I’m a 45 year old male from New England and I love ball-busting in all shapes and forms. In particular I like pics of men being led by their testicles. I hope you accept me to your forum and I look forward to sharing many stories and pics with you all.

nicogoza
12-09-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi Folks,
A hello from barcelona and good luck with this forum

subted
12-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi. I'm a 22 year old male with a general interest in all things femdom related. I have a gorgeous 21 year old gf who, whilst being kinky and occassionally indulging my femdom fantasies is not naturally dominant. Saying that, we've taken a few pics over the years I'd like to share! ;)

My particular interests are fisting and watersports, both of which I've played with. Play piercing is another area I have some experience of.

goonsville2000
12-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Just another hello form somebody who enjoys ballbusting and facesitting. Hopefully I have some pictures to add to the threads...

ANDREA984
12-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Hello,
A hello from Madrid and good luck with this forum

freed07080
12-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Thanks for having me, looking forward to joining the discussions.

MyBallsHurt
01-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Greetings to all,
This is my first time writing on a forum. I am just coming off of three days of my balls being spanked, punched, kicked and squeezed without sexual release :cryingblu :cryingblu . Normally I can masturbate in front of my wife when I need to, but over the holidays I had to wait. She normally slaps my balls a lot throughout the days, squeezes them in the morning while I give her a back and shoulder massage, and just started kicking them before showers. I look forward to being an active member of this forum.
Cheers!

razzmatazz
01-02-2008, 12:18 PM
iam from barcelona ! hola !

hasturs
01-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Hi from Paris, everyone, I look forward to enjoying the forum

gav04
01-10-2008, 05:46 PM
hello everyone

angelfan
01-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah, now I'm a member of both forums on the best site on the web!

Rene22do
01-27-2008, 12:28 PM
hey, everyone. Im 24 and from germany

DaemoonHunter
01-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Hello all! I feel very happy:bananad: Greetings all!:)
Have nice day!
(sorry my english:$)

Karelist
01-30-2008, 02:26 PM
lol, so it seems everyone is posting here. Hey all, just visiting a bit, seemed like an interesting place to visit and chat. I'll try and hop in here and there to chat and liven things up a bit. =)

Kare

morganhf
01-31-2008, 09:07 AM
Hi, i am Ciro, from ITALY

shinkuka
01-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone. I've been watching a few threads and they all seem excellent.
This site it's nice, I like it a lot.

I haven't seen it all. I hope to jump on threads like, "why do we like this?" for both males and females. Or more complex ones like "what to do on this kind of situation?", so both males and females know what kind of actitude or words might be said. It's all for fun, and we might learn a thing or two we didn't knew before.

Best regards to all.

supermouseman
02-03-2008, 10:36 AM
hey this is my first post, whats up everybody!!!

jimenizgarcia
02-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Yes hello,

I am very new here. I would like to share some pics. I see that there is instruction "To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive." But I do not see the [Manage Attachments], pehpas one of you could assidt me.

AGJ

ybp3
02-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Just thought I would send a post thanking you for letting me in. As I said in my application I seem to have a strange fascination for this subject although it has to be said that the last think I fancy is a swift kick in the gonads, I think I shall just continue to watch others that obviously have a stronger constitution than me. Once again thanks and I look forward to a long and fruitful membership:bananawin

crushee
02-05-2008, 01:16 AM
Hello, and welcome,

The "manage attachements" button in in a box underneath the box where you type ypur message: you have to scroll down a little.

Russas
02-05-2008, 08:36 AM
This is the first forum I have joined. I am completely new to this. I have only been busted once and it was a painfuk experience.Please advise if if you would like to read another what I woul call an ordinary bust:iluvu:

btothertotheent
02-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi - I am new to the site. I love getting kicked in the nuts.... its awsome! I went on a date with this girl once and it came up and I said, fine kick my nuts. So we did it behind this building in an alley and it was really fun!!!! So now im addicted LOL

assasin
02-18-2008, 05:37 AM
i am new here... hi all

kamila21
02-18-2008, 10:26 AM
i'm new, hello everybody ;) i'm female interested with ballkicking and female dom

elephant
02-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Hello all, I'm 37 italian, I like femdom penectomy fantasies, I hope to find some woman into it

Blackenedstar
02-18-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi just joined and ball busting really turns me on!!

trainman
02-20-2008, 11:32 PM
hi, i am new to the site. I am turned on by ball busting, facesitting and trampling.

zanta
02-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi everyone ^_^
I'm from france, and love everything female domination in general.
Which is how I found this forum, which is great. Partly kept in chastety by GF; which is an interesting experience...
BTW, Asian girls FTW ;)

fetish_al
02-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi everybody! My name's Al, 36 years old male from Milan, Italy.

Tommy22
02-27-2008, 06:39 AM
Hello. I'm new to the site this week. I want to get my balls busted by a pretty lady, but, more than that, I want her to beat me up. Have any of you ladies out there had the experience of really working a guy over, not because of a fight, but just for the giggles? :wooow

mr!grim
03-02-2008, 12:10 AM
hi and welcome

IWorshipGoddesses
03-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Hey everybody. Another guy who loves dominant women. What kind of submissive am I? I'm a submissive who loves to worship and obey.

There are a few femdom related activities I don't care for. I'm not a big fan of f/f domination. I love women who dominate men. Submissive women, of any kind, turn me off. I'm also not a sissy and I'm not interested in crossdressing or being fucked by strap-ons. I also don't like cuckholding. I like mistresses who dominate all men (not just those with small dicks). Having said that, I do love mistresses who keep more than one submissive... errr... slave. :)

But my number one desire is to be completely dominated by a goddess to the point where my interest don't matter (which means obeying all her demands, even those I don't like.)

Tanya
03-11-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi, I am new to this site and now learning how to use my knee on guys. Is there a special thread here for beginners on all the details about BB - how to get a guy to let you do it, how to do it, what to say, stuff like that?

iceburn99
03-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Hi, new guy here too ... been into ballbusting since i was young. Unfortunately, from where i come from, ballbusting is rare .. so most times i have to settle with self busts.

sabotage
03-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Well i want introduce myself saying i love to have my balls squezzed and sucked on.

Mrs
03-19-2008, 05:40 PM
hi, new to the board here, tho we(me n husban)hav been in the lifestyle over six yr

AussieBalls
03-22-2008, 06:08 AM
hi all, this is my first post so yeah, This is me! Just tell you a bit about myself. I am from australia, 18 years old and i am into ballbusting. i would love to talk to anyone about busting and im always up for talking to new people. just send me a message. so yeah, until next time...

klow82
03-22-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi, i am an Italian slave. i joined this wonderful forum to obtain pics which my sweet Mistress can enjoy.

Russas
03-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Does anyone know of good ball sqeezes. It is my desire to have my balls squeezed by a sexy girl and to be led around while she is holding my balls.

Design
02-22-2009, 03:45 PM
hi I am new to this site. I am always had a fetish of a girl cutting my penis off with a pair of scissors. i would love girls to reply to me to see if they have had any fetish like this to. thankyou.

mnorthern
02-24-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi everyone :) I have registered because I'm very much into female domination and cock control. I am also looking for a webcam mistress and willing to do some cam2cam with females who want to tell me what to do :)

Irena60
04-26-2009, 06:23 AM
Hi, I like my balls getting squeezed and kneaded!

perri
05-31-2009, 12:09 PM
hi all i m glad to stay here

slothrop23
06-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi all. have looked at this site a few times in recent months and have now signed up, its good to be able to talk to other people about their experiences. i don't really talk to anyone about my bb fetish, my girlfriend knows but doesn't want to take active participation, she doesn't like the idea of hurting me(which is sweet but far from the point!)
anyway looking forward to talking to some of you soon.:bananajum

geoge14
06-06-2009, 06:28 AM
Hi i am Italian and i love femdom fantasies!

playfulotter
06-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Good day and good night to everyone! I have been interested in the femdom lifestyle for a very very long time. I think that I fall into the catagory of people who are excited by the idea of femdom but are nervous and scared to bring it into everyday life, so I hide behind a keyboard and a screename to explore the idea and the fantasy. Also, most of my relationships have been painfully vanilla, not by my own choice mind you. I just always seem to attract people are mind bogglingly vanilla.

BallBustLover
06-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Hi to all, I'm from México

I always have been attracted to dominant women, and I mean since I was a small kid and the attraction began to take sexual overtones as I grew older.

Finding a strong willed, assertive woman was my lifelong search, but time went on and I grew desperate as the perfect woman I was looking for seemed to live only in my fantasies.

I walked up and down the streets of my city looking for a shapely and dominant woman to no avail, and I met a lot of attractive girls who didn't fit the bill so to speak, until I lost all hope and realized it was futile to go after a fantasy.

One friday evening that I felt very bored I decided to take a stroll downtown, the streets were full of people returning home from work, when I noticed that a few meters in front of me several men and women were surrounding what appeared to be a couple of guys fighting on the sidewalk, as I got closer to the scene I realized it was actually a woman who was kicking a guy that was sitting down on the sidewalk trying to cover himself up with arms and legs from the ferocious kicks the petit woman was giving him.

The sound made by the impact of the kicks on his shins and arms was very loud as the woman was wearing a pair of heavy platform sandals made of wood with thick platforms and tall chunky heels, I stood there watching in disbelief, I wished I had a camera or camcorder to keep those images for posterity, no one tried to stop the woman or tried to help the guy until a police officer arrived at the scene and someone told him that the guy lying down had attempted to steal the petit woman's purse.

The police officer said that he had to take both of them to the police precinct for questioning and asked for someone to serve as witnesses, but nobody is ever interested in spending a long time waiting to go before the judge to declare or testify about a crime, so watching a window of opportunity I immediately volunteered as a witness.
Needless to say we had to wait for close to three hours, after which the felon was incarcerated and she was released after paying a fine because the guy received some bruises, after all she got off lightly as sometimes the victim ends up in jail for beating up the felon, I suggested to her that a couple of drinks would help her to swallow the bitter episode and she accepted, we talked for a while and I loved every minute of it as she was talking about how well the self defense classes had served her for what she did to the guy in a way that it kept me with a woodie for the duration.
As I sat there listening to her I felt butterflies in my stomach and my hands were sweaty, this woman had me under a spell I knew I had to see her again.
We stayed at the bar for close to a couple of hours after which I was able to convince her to accept seeing each other another time.

I had the opportunity to get more dates with her, I was in heaven as she was the sadistic type, she REALLY liked to kick, and what was more surprising to me, she enjoyed so much doing it.

I made my best effort not to let her go, fortunately for me I have managed to keep her with me until now, since that unforgettable august evening, almost fourteen years ago, yes, I married her and I've been living in heaven.

The strange thing is that when I got out in search for my fantasy woman I was never able to find her and I spent more than 15 years looking for her, but when I decided to go for a walk to kill my boredom I FOUND HER!!!!! Isn't that amazing?

I will post some photos whenever I'm able to do so.

poolman2
06-20-2009, 11:06 PM
BallBustLover,

Way to go! That's assertively making good use of rare opportunity. :ibow4u:

Congratulations on your great accomplishment.

poolman2

T&D_in_NYC
06-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Hello all,

Glad I found this forum!

After many years of coasting I've finally found a woman who shares my interests ... many of which I've just recently realized. I met my girlfriend online and she was a professed submissive but came to realize she really enjoys dominating from a distance. She has been my sole source of control for one long continuous Tease & Denial session.

She's the best thing that has happened to me and we finally met after 7 months of daily online contact. The 1 week we spent together was fantastic.

She came to realize that a bound cock and balls is extremely exciting for her and has wondered if others have the same reaction i.e. achieving an arousal that brings her close to orgasm without touching herself all by coming into contact with a bound cock and balls. Photo to follow if I'm able to post.

I've been looking for a forum where women speak about their interests and experiences with domination since both of us are new to this and have questions from time to time.

Thanks for being a part of this forum and I'm so glad I found you all online.

T&D in NYC

tokage
07-05-2009, 09:50 AM
Hello,

I am new to the forum, and I'm mainly just exploring. I don't know how much I will have to contribute, but I want to see what it's all about.

bthauronite
07-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Greetings, all. I would like to introduce myself.

I am a tall, average built male whose body allows himself to be both the master and the slave. I prefer to do the latter, which is why I am interested here.

Ballbusting, threatened ********** and nullification, cock biting, facesitting, ****** to fellate men, I've quite a few fetishes.

I hope to find some interesting things here.

ellieslave
07-08-2009, 11:33 AM
All:

By way of introduction, i am slave ellie, a white boi male slut and slave owned and controlled by Mistress Lissa. i am registered as slave #620-653-362. She loves to abuse my cock and balls (actually they below to Mistress) just for enjoyment whenever we can find time to get together and always loves to have Her Perfect feet worshipped and adored.

Thank you for allowing this humble slave to join the forums.

i humbly bow at the feet of all Women to serve and obey! :ibow4u:

humbly,

slave ellie

ellieslave
07-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Dearest Mistress and members.

i tried to post an introduction yesterday, but probably didn't do it correctly. Anyway. Thank You all for allowing me to be here. i am slave ellie (ellieslave@yahoo.com"). i bow before all Mistresses and am a total slave. my balls are only here for the abuse of all Mistresses and total humiliation. Please email me if You wish my service. i am slave ellie... ellieslave@verizon.net.

humbly bowing and serving...

slave ellie :ibow4u:

nba23
07-12-2009, 01:04 AM
Hello all,

Glad I found this forum!

cfnm72701
07-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Hello, I am a male switch who has joined here in hopes of fufilling my sub fantasies...or at least gaining some more understanding of my sub side.

intimi
07-14-2009, 02:04 AM
Greetings to all,
i am a 22 year old student from Kiel, Germany. i am very interested in ballbusting and trampling and i hope to find some good and helpful discussions at this place. So at first i am happy to be here :)
if you want further information about me just ask or write me a pm.

ohiodick
07-15-2009, 01:11 PM
New here, like that is a surprise. I found this forum the other day and I must say this is wonderful. I never knew a place like this existed. Love this topic and cbt too. Hope to enjoy posts and the people in to the future.

f1zb4n
07-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi all,
I'm from Italy and I like very much the femdom fantasies, mainly that ones about ********** and penectomy...
Bye

f1zb4n
07-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi all,
I'm from Italy and I like very much the femdom fantasies, mainly that ones about ********** and penectomy...
Bye

f1zb4n
07-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Hi all,
I'm 37 from from Italy. I like very much this forum, mainly the fantasies about ********** and penectomy...

Bye

lilguy
07-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi everyone. I am somewhat new to all this and so am not sure exactly what to post here. I have been interested in female domination for a couple of years now but have never really done anything about it or experienced it in any meaningful way. I decided to join this forum just to look around mostly and see what the community had to offer.

dave196412
07-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Greetings all. Such an exciting surprize to find your site. I have been into various CBT for years and have been lucky enough for my loving wife to participate and enjoy my kink. Well, now our kink I guess.
Hope to find lots of fun stuff here.

robin42uk
07-25-2009, 11:40 AM
hello everyone i am new here into female domination chastity humiliation and ********** fantasies

doomus
07-25-2009, 07:24 PM
hi
am new here, 35 from the UK. Interested in many aspects of BDSM but lately I have become interested in ********** fantasies...

sybercom11
07-28-2009, 10:57 AM
HI. I just found this great forum. I am my wife's sissy girl. Our sex life consists of me giving her lots and lots of oral pleasure with no reciprocation from her. I get my pleasure from her glorious orgasms. Once in a blue moon she will suck my little thing so she can feed me my own cum and put me in my place. We also enjoy her spanking me and paddling me and CFNM. I also get pleasure from her really getting into making my sissy bottom red and sore.

stevie

f1zb4n
07-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Sorry for multiple post, but I tried more time because I can't see my presentation. :ibow4u:

Bye

Bigdan
07-29-2009, 01:21 AM
Hello!
i'm french... and... well, that's all for the moment.:o

I'm sorry to begin by a question , but... I can't access to any picture...

They send me :
"!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!
To see pictures on our forum see the sticky post in top of the ballbusting forum."

But i don't get what this "sticky post" is !? :confused:

Someone could help?

0Justhere0
08-01-2009, 01:35 AM
Im just curious to this whole thing, have experienced some intereting and fun/painful times with my girlfriend. She has a variety of things she seems to enjoy that were new to me.

Ryan7
10-10-2009, 07:41 AM
Hey ryan here.Joined a month ago and am a huge fan of getting my balls grabbed by a hot girl.My girlfriend stacy grabs,twists and squeezes my balls just before ejaculation.Best feeling in the world second only to kissing her.

Sycophant
10-12-2009, 01:25 AM
Greetings All,

In keeping with the rules of the forum, I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself as a new member and offer a little bio for anyone who may be interested…

A Little About Me

I’m a straight male living in the southern U.S. After spending most of my post-college adult life living a rather bland, conventional and conservative lifestyle, relatively recently I found myself preoccupied with the broader questions of sex and sexuality. As luck would have it, I developed a close friendship with a girl I run with regularly. Conversation does wonderfully help cut the boredom of a 10 or 12 mile training run and luckily for me she is a girl who can hold up her end of a conversation. After we had become pretty well acquainted she happened one day to cheerfully share with me that she loved nothing more than being tied up, ravished, spanked and whipped by her male partner, which initially I admit I found a bit odd. Yet as the conversations continued over the coming days and weeks, she continued to introduce me further to the intriguing world of BDSM and relationships based upon domination and submission. I quickly found myself warming to the subject and so a bit over six months ago, I began my own little journey of exploration into this alternative lifestyle. I started my education as it were with books and websites recommended by my friend. I have since progressed to participating on a couple of BDSM forum sites and talking and interacting with others actively involved in the lifestyle to broaden my knowledge and experience.

Initially, I knew pretty much nothing about BDSM and held little more awareness of it than the common stereotypical ideas that a great many people manage to pick up here and there. So of course I had no clue where I might fit in as far as role, even once the basic roles had been explained to me by knowledgeable acquaintances. On the advice of a few souls I have come to trust, when I first felt ready to gain some practical experience to go along with my book knowledge, I chose to adopt the role of a submissive, even though I strongly suspected that I must be a dominant, after all I’m a male right? What I discovered was that the lifestyle is a bit more complex than one might initially expect it to be. Over time I have learned that while a part of my nature strongly tends toward submitting to assertive, dominant females, I do also have the capacity to credibly dominate people who happen to be more submissive than I and find it gratifying. So for those who value labels, you may think of me as a curiously submissive switch.

As a submissive male, I’m curious, open minded, adventurous and kinky but I do have limits, both some hard ones and some soft ones. I am not into scat, bestiality, blood sports or anything that would victimize any unwilling participant or anything criminal. My soft limits seem to change frequently when they are pushed so there doesn’t seem any value to taking up space listing them here. For me, soft limits don’t mean no, it simply means ask me first.

I find many BDSM activities submissively meaningful and just plain fun, but in the interest of brevity I will just say that a few of my favorites include bondage, CBT, humiliation play and enforced chastity.

BDSM and D/s based relationships have become something of a passion for me, have become of part of who I am but it doesn’t define me. I have lots of other interests besides including running, backpacking, technical climbing, travel, reading, music and films.

Beyond that I'm reasonably attractive, outgoing, fairly intelligent, successful and sane. I'm happy, confident, daring, sensual, introspective, a little flirty and sometimes a bit geeky. I am also eager to learn more about the lifestyle and find meeting and sharing ideas with other like minded people to be one of the best ways to learn, hence the reason I applied to become a member here. You know probably know more about me than you cared to ever know, but for those masochists out there, if you want to know more, feel free to ask. :) Having poked around the site a bit it looks like a fun and informative site. After all, what’s not to like about a forum with a thread entitled "Ballbusting World"??! :D Thank you for accepting me to the group and I do plan to participate.

Be Well,
sycophant

hctim1950usa
10-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Hello doms & slaves,

I join this site yesterday and am really excited from read all the great post. Yesterday I began exploring the Urethral inserting. I had done a little self exploration when I was a young man. I can hardly to have a rod in me an ejaculate but I have to find the right tool and hopefully the right partner/boss.

Now anybody, a old girlfriend found me online the other day, as in forty years ago. We were first loves and I like her to my first female dom. It would really be cool. Any suggestions.

My penis has a great sensation from this morning, a little sore but a good sore.

Deviantadventures
10-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Hello All...

I thought I would post an introduction to myself.. I thought I had in the past but i cannot find it.

I am a submissive male from Oklahoma. I have been in the lifestyle since I was 15 and have been playing in camera since I turned 18. I am into ballbusting, humbling, extreme cbt including needle play, humiliation, cuckolding, and chastity. I have multiple Mistresses that I serve from time to time. One ****** me to wear chastity quite often, another does some pretty severe ball busting to me.

I keep a blog of my adventures (BDSM and non) on http://deviantadventures.sensualwriter.com. All the pics are real and either include me or or were taken by me.

Hope to hear from others on this site.

Messalina
10-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Greetings everyone,

I'm new to the forum and thought, I should say hello. My particular fetish is **********. I enjoy reading stories of rapists (and the like) being "nutted" by empowered women or girls. Films featuring graphic ********** scenes, are also a majour "turn-on" for me. :o

A little about me. I'm a European living in America. My work is security. I'm 34 years old, husbandless and childless. I fancy expensive wines and inexpensive men. :) Particularly, if they're "fit". :thumbup

I hope to make contact with like-minded people re: my fetish. Particulary, women.. European or otherwise. Also, to learn of more films that, feature the ********** of brutal men by angry women. I'm a fan of the "****-revenge" genre, in exploitation films :D

Messalina

hulkster
10-24-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi iam just sayin hi

Deviantadventures
10-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Very hot fetish Messalina :)

wolfmoon
10-26-2009, 05:45 AM
hello everyone.

Messalina
10-27-2009, 03:04 AM
Hello there,

Thank you, for the acknowledgement. <curtsey> <curtsey> <curtsey> You're the very first person to comment, on one of my posts! :thumbup I've never been to Oklahoma. Is it similar to Texas? "Everything" is big there. ;)

Warm regards,

Messalina

</curtsey></curtsey></curtsey>
Very hot fetish Messalina :)

squeezemyballsplease
10-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Hello there,

Thank you, for the acknowledgement. <curtsey> <curtsey> <curtsey> You're the very first person to comment, on one of my posts! :thumbup

</curtsey></curtsey></curtsey>

Just read your post and please let me be the second to comment. Me too, I'm glad of having a Lady with this fetish around.

Thanks for your input.

:ibow4u:

jerpears
10-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi there everyone. Long time viewer of femaledom.com and the forum first time poster. I've been a fan of ballbusting as long as I can remember, the thought of having a girl, or even better my girlfriend, challenge me to a fight or a wrestling match and completally dominate me by hitting me in the balls has always been a turn on. Not wanting to join and not offer something the community here is a video of me with one of my ex's who was into ballbusting.
http://www.adultism.com/watch/352681/
more to come soon. All the best everyone.

Messalina
10-27-2009, 10:30 PM
Hello there,

How are you? Thank you, it's lovely to be so warmly welcomed, in a new and interesting environment. I should hope to contribute in a positve manner, ere' long. :)

Warm regards,

Messalina

Just read your post and please let me be the second to comment. Me too, I'm glad of having a Lady with this fetish around.

Thanks for your input.

:ibow4u:

Selftailer
10-28-2009, 05:19 AM
You are very welcome :) hope You will find here what are You looking for :jumpsmile

Messalina
10-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Hello there,

How are you? Thank you, for being so sweet! I've already found some "interesting" comments, from some interesting and friendly people. However, I've had little opportunity to explore the site in depth. I'm primarily interested in ********** (fantasy) material and communicating with like-minded persons.. especially, other women.

Messalina

You are very welcome :) hope You will find here what are You looking for :jumpsmile

Selftailer
10-29-2009, 03:33 PM
You will surely find a lot of smarty guys willing to explore with You (included me) the "big C" fantasy. Keep if for granted :D . As far as other Females discussion with, well, this is a dream shared will ALL members here. Good luck and thanks for having joined this forum :)

gizmo
10-29-2009, 04:06 PM
hi, i'm new too :)
i'm totally into japanese / asian femdom... mh, dont know what else to write...i have a website which i started recently..i'll try to post clips of japanese femdom daily :)
anyway, nice to meet you all!

ortozzy
10-30-2009, 07:10 PM
hi i'm a new member a have lots of videos for sharing. thanks for the chance

lord11lord
11-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi to all.

I am a new member and since now i love this forum. It has many great threads.
I personaly like BB and FS most. Some of the revenge fantasies are also awesome.

So thx to all.

lord11lord
11-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi
I am new to this forum and love it.
I want to thank all for their great work.

fictionwriter
11-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I am very interested in your opinions and especially the ideas of the Superior Females. I wish to learn more about them.

Thank you for allowing me to participate

fictionwriter
11-14-2009, 11:12 AM
I am new to the forum, or actually this is my first attempt at posting to the forum. I am most interested in various methods that Femdoms use in discipline of misbehaving males such as myself. I look forward to learning more in this forum.

Thank you very much for allowing me to participate,

cilaelisy
11-16-2009, 01:35 AM
Goddammit. Now Im tempted to write "Lol True" and nothing else.Actually, the forums have been a little dead lately. It was nice to see them pick up this week.EDIT Thousands of posts. Uh oh. I might be guilty of such a crime....

nic555
11-18-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm a 47 year old male who just loves viewing pics of women dominating men. I do admit to a little lurking, but it's about time I start participating more in the community. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

stretchnm
11-19-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm new. Just introducing my balls to be used by any and all Mistresses for their amusement and pleasure...thank you...

Trickshoth
11-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Hey, I'm a 20 year old male and I'm into urethral play. I absolutely love seeing girls finger a guy's dick. I can take an 11mm sound myself and I'll hopefully be able to contribute some pictures soon!

felineovoire
12-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Hello there,

How are you? Thank you, for being so sweet! I've already found some "interesting" comments, from some interesting and friendly people. However, I've had little opportunity to explore the site in depth. I'm primarily interested in ********** (fantasy) material and communicating with like-minded persons.. especially, other women.

Messalina

Hi, I am also new here, finding ladies with a genuine interest in this fantasy is great, especially if there is a couple who know each other and share their interest!!!

Messalina
12-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Hi, I am also new here, finding ladies with a genuine interest in this fantasy is great, especially if there is a couple who know each other and share their interest!!!

Hello,

How are you? Yes, sharing with like-minded individuals is always a pleasure. I hope enjoy your time here.

Messalina

mipcsw
12-14-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi all. I'm a big fan of this site and look forward to joining in discussions where I can add something. Personal favourite fantasies are ball squeezing and use of strapons. I much prefer when this is accompanied by bondage though.

Anyway, good to be here.

mipcsw
12-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Hello all. I tried posting before but it didn't work for some reason. To introduce myself, I'm into all forms of CBT, particularly ball squeezing. I do prefer an element of bondage to be involved as well.

One reason for joining this site is to find out ways to get my girlfriend involved. I've previously been a 'passive' connoisseur of pix etc, but I'd like to move towards trying some things for myself. I have dropped hints to my girlfriend before, but they haven't led anywhere, so I'd be very interested in seeing how I can talk her round (or even if this is possible).

Waschek
12-20-2009, 03:03 PM
A warm hello to all like-minded. I am 30 years old and have various fetishes. My favorites are, however, Ballbusting and bondage. I hope we will together have a pleasant time.

Waschek
12-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi@all . I want to say hallo to bring myself into the round. Sry but my english is very bad. I'm 30 years old and would like to develop myself in the area of the fetish to see what else is there. :D

gages
01-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Hello,

I'm new here, but I've secretly loved ballbusting for so long. I'm not into humiliation or extreme pain, it's the vulnerability that makes ballbusting so special to me. The feeling of the woman I love completely controling me by my testicles is so indescribably erotic. I especially enjoy having my balls kicked, slapped, and squeezed before having sex with her.

The image of a woman defeating a much stronger man by exploiting his natural, male vulnerability has fascinated me since I was a small child (I don't know why). I prefer a woman to be naked when she attacks a man because naked women are so beautiful to me, but it's not necessary. I don't like BDSM gear (though sometimes women look really cute wearing it) or torture equipment - this stuff turns me off. A normal woman using her natural weapons - her hands and feet - against a man is so great. Glad to be here.

kwillner77
02-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Hello, I am a 34 year old male that has been into female domination, mixed wrestling and ballbusting for sometime. I jioned beacuse I love the femaledom website and I am looking for a safe friendly place to indulge in my fantasies.

cancel
02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi!

This is great forum, I'm glad to meet you all.

sailer10
02-06-2010, 10:53 AM
Hi, thank you for allowing me to contribute. I am new at exploring femdom, and control. Experienced some of that as a young teen from a stepmother (details available privately). FWIW, I lost one ball some years ago, surgically. Interested in discussing training and dressing and grooming of younger unaltered males with mothers, aunts or older sisters, if this is allowed? sailer10@yahoo.com thank you.

lockedandhappy
02-09-2010, 04:05 AM
Hi everyone

i've just discovered this excellent site, and it's wonderfully frustrating to be here while locked in my CB6000S! :ibow4u:

wudafuk
02-22-2010, 07:23 PM
I have a meatotomy that my wife performed on me several years ago, She can now fit an entire finger down my cock!:iluvu:

Screwdriver
06-13-2010, 04:42 PM
as a new member on my first forum,I would like to say how impressed I am .Its a pleasure and informative reading the posts and await the opportunity to contribute my own ideas.

greenie
06-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi all, I'm an aussie who loves his balls being used and abused, squeezed stretched pumped and hung, I hope to find some new techniques here to expand my activiities

funguy
06-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Maybe I haven't stumbled upon a hidden form, but is anyone interested, facinated, turned on, or what have you by a guy been hung by the balls? Somehow I thought there would be a "mistress" or two into tenderizing before the next move?

DeAngelo11
06-21-2010, 04:29 PM
hello ladies n gents, i'm not a fan of pain, but i love the woman in charge of my treasure.

Gen-ichi
06-23-2010, 01:33 AM
Hey all, 19 yr old bustee from the UK here
fairly sensitive but looking to change that *winkwinknudgenudge*
anyone have any good ideas for me to start toughening up?

Anal male
06-26-2010, 09:20 AM
I am new to the forums but I'm very impressed with the volume and quality of postings! I'm 50 and have been with my wife 30 years. We have experimented with a lot of different lifestyles including swinging, S&M and B&D enjoying all of them immensley. We both enjoy light to moderate pain. She loves constricting my balls in many ways including fastening a parachute over them and hanging weights from it until I can't take anymore. Another thing we discovered it to use 2 bra extenders hooked together then wrapped around my balls and connected tighter at the top then at the bottom squeezing my balls hard while ******* them down. I'm finding more and more videos on the web of femdom cock and ball busting and we both enjoy watching them and acting them out (as much as my tender balls will allow)! Thanks to those who started this site and keep it going, we hope to exchange many good ideas here!:thumbup

Zylinderrohr
06-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Fist of all I have to say "Hello" to the Members!

I am a divorced 38-year-old woman living in Germany, live with my daughter 19 years old and we are working as part-time dominatrix in a club on the border with the Netherlands.

We enjoy our regular customers to humiliate and torment very extreme and we are often surprised that the guysare coming back and pay good for pain!

At some point I'll cut one of these reptiles the scrotum and slowly roast his eggs over glowing coals ...:)

dragonflame
07-01-2010, 07:04 AM
New member to group here. Lots of interesting threads out there to sort through. Not much to tell about myself. 28 m, living in the southern United States. Pretty laid back and love to learn new things.

MizzouFit
07-01-2010, 08:01 PM
I am a 25 year old white male, working professional who just moved to central Missouri. I am also an active powerlifter and personal trainer. I love athletic looking women of all ages who enjoy a good ballbusting session. Cuntbusting a major plus!

Dusk_Wolf
07-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Hello!

I'm a new member, I finally decided to join after stumbling across the site a few times. I'm 18, (One of the reasons I waited to join was that I was not yet 18) live in California, and find all of this stuff very interesting.

I'm a much more softer fellow than a lot of the people here I imagine, I don't particularly like pain, and I'm looking for a healthy relationship with a girl (Not to say that people here's aren't healthy). Sexually however, I have always been aroused by ballbusting, although personally I've preferred it a little less intense than is often depicted.

I cant wait to get to know the site and its members better, and I'm happy I finally have some place to share and gain insights about my... erm- dark secret.

orlandoslv
07-14-2010, 12:50 PM
i am a mature white male masochist willing to submit to any form of CBT to include eventual ********** and penectomy.

Rick7
07-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Hi, I'm new here as well. I'm still learning how to navigate this site. I'm into biting. Well I like cock biting in particular. Female on male so that no one is confused. Lost my username and password for a while but I found it again.

I'm still looking for what is acceptable to post links to. I occasionally surf upon pics I have not seen before that many here might be interested but I just don't know all the rules for posting links here and/or what web sites would not want a link posted so I haven't posted any links. I've skimmed over and read many of the mandatory topics here but must have missed it somewhere. Anyway it's nice to have found this forum.

qwas918
07-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm new here so ...

Girls at Femaledom are beautiful! I'd like to be under those beautiful feet.....

qwas918
07-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Hello!

I'm new here and i really like Femaledom girls...Foot femdom is what it's all about :)

TaintedSuccubus
07-28-2010, 02:19 AM
Hello All, am new to the site, and will just enjoy, taking My time to browse, am 37, female, from southeast Missouri!

mas030
07-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Hallo there,

I'm also new to this board.

I'm 30 yo, from germany and I'm into CBT for about 6 years.

I love my cock and balls being tortured by a woman or doing this in front of my cam.

I'm really happy that I found this board with lots of other ppl. who share my fetish :)

qwas918
07-31-2010, 06:05 AM
hello!

I'm new here and looking forward to exploring around.

circ_fetisher
08-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Hello everyone i'm a circumcision fetisher. My greatest fetish is being circumcised by woman ^^

RTW2000
08-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Pleased to meet you.

I'm a 27 year old man from the United States.

I am into certain kinds of ballbusting.

I do not get turned on when a guy willingly stands there and gets kicked in the balls like a target dummy.

I find it far more arousing when a guy is fighting back and trying his hardest - yet still gets destroyed by a woman who exploits his weak spot. Or when a woman takes a man by surprise and brings him to his knees in a moment.

My greatest fantasy is to be bested by a woman and have her taunt me afterwards while I'm helpless.

Topspin
08-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Hello all, I've been around a while on different boards. I hadn't realized that this one is so active . . . look forward to sharing and enjoying what others share

cheers

Topspin

curiousj
08-13-2010, 12:55 PM
hello everyone,

I have been on this site before but my account became inactive. I'm a 27 yr old male from the U.S. and I travel a lot. I've been fascinated by ball busting since high school and I finally tried it with a pro dom a few yrs ago.

funguy
08-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Most of the shots we see of a woman kicking a guy in the nuts are love taps. Are there any real ballbusting shots out there? Where a woman puts on some steel toe work boots on her naked body and really lets loose a direct hit.

dizell
08-22-2010, 10:46 AM
hello everyone, I.m love trampling in nylon

versus
08-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Well i want introduce myself saying i love to be kicked in the nuts
I am new too and want to be more active here for new and painful CBT techniques specially

mongool2
08-24-2010, 12:25 PM
Hello, I am new to the forums. Been curious about this fetish since High school.

jfoley999
08-25-2010, 05:37 AM
Hello all,

I'm a 30 yo man who loves having his cock abused hard. Glad I found this forum, just wish I could have found a woman into hurting my cock as well in real life.

Love having my cock bit, slapped, stepped on, whipped, bent while erect and even burnt. Having my cock head burnt is my favorite. I'm sure there is a woman out there somewhere that'd love to take a lighter to my cock head. :)

From Minnesota, America here.

Human_Chusion
08-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Hello i am a 20 years old male and you can guess why I picked my user name. It is because I like to be sat by women, so threw an internet search, I hope this Bean bag chair, aka Human chusion has a home here...

reboot
09-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I must be quite a perv cos I have so many fetishes, one week its ballbusting, tied balls, next its naked female snow bondage or female self bondage. I have so many its hard to keep up. one thing i do know is that youve got a great site here.

sweetguy
09-03-2010, 06:28 PM
hello!
I want to share my thoughts. I would like the woman to have the power, but I think that men should maintain the respect. I mean that if a slave prefer to be tortured in a way the woman must act that way. At short a man gives himself to a woman in the manner he wishes and he must choose the extreme punishment in case. Therefore, for me, he has some sort of rights.

ray1977
09-21-2010, 09:35 PM
Greetings,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 33yr old man who often enjoys CBT and mind fucks. I often fantasizes about **********/emasculation and love that type of play. I often get off just listening to a woman describe the various ways, instruments and means of removing my manhood.
I am glad to be welcomed to these boards. TYVM

kneelover
10-16-2010, 06:58 PM
I've been into BB, mainly M/F only, for going on a decade now. Ha, ever since puberty, go figure. I've been a lurker and I've been an active community member on a couple sites. If you have a DeviantArt account, you can find my stories archive. Screen name is Kneelover. All are original pieces from a scattering of time in my ballbusting career.90% are true stories! :D Anyway, it's really nice to be here, and it's great to find yet another place to hang my hat and kick up my feet. If anyone has any questions, or wants more info on my BB stories, shoot me a message. Thanks again to Sadistic Sara and all the people that work to make this site what it is.

ciprianouu
11-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Ballbusting, cuntbusting and ryona fan over here. As long as there's violence and a woman involved, high chances are I like it. And I try to enjoy it as much as I can while being respectful to everyone.

yourservant
11-30-2010, 08:51 AM
I am also new. Although my name is "yourservant" I am really her servant. To classify me or give you an idea of who I am, I suppose "a sissy" would be close to being correct.

My wife dominates me - I do the household chores, dishes, cleaning, laundry, cooking, etc. I where feminine clothing most of the time, and in general, I am "her servant".

She hasn't tried ballbusting --- yet --- and I don't know if she ever will. She knows that she has it good dominating me the way she does.

hithere987123
12-01-2010, 07:00 PM
I am asking nicely...please someone do it

smax74
12-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Hello, i'm 36 year old, and i'm interesting in trampling and foot fetish. after my first visit, I say:great forum

knaack134
12-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi all. I'm a single 32 year old male. Never knew there was such a thing as ball busting until recently. A couple of weeks ago i was getting a lap dance and the this knockout blond accidently knee'd me in the balls. After the pain wore off I realised I was kinda turned on. I still think it's kind of a weird thing to ask a woman to do to me. Are there alot of women out there that are into this? Any way this looks like an awsome site.:thumbup

bbsee1
01-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Hello everybody,

My name is Rick and my fetish is getting circumcised by women. I hope to find other people who share this fantasy. I, myself am uncircumcised and I am from the US where many males get circumcised. However, I am of Mexican descent and in our culture we don't really circumcise. I get turned on when women talk negative about uncircumcised males. Like when women say that uncircumcised men are dirty, unattractive, and that circumcised is cleaner, and looks better.

I plan on posting pictures of women circumcising males. In the Philippines, this happens a lot as circumcision is a big part of the culture over there and most males get circumcised not as babies but older so that they can remember it. A lot of times, young attractive female nurses do the circumcisions. Circumcision is also a big part of the Indonesian culture where some Muslim women circumcise males. I hope this is of interest to some of you!

killmydick
01-24-2011, 05:28 PM
hello to any mistresses out there who read this. My name is Jay, as u might guess from my username im really into the cock torture part of cbt... if anyone wants to chat or see me or anything just PM me :D

goodjimmy
02-08-2011, 04:12 AM
Hi,
Andy here from Ireland. Enjoyed the site so for hopefully I can contribute to the same standard. My big thing is the idea of being captured by a coven of wicked occult ladies to be used as a plaything for erotic rituals.

Andy

slave2feet
02-21-2011, 10:42 AM
I guess I'll introduce myself too! Im a 27 year old canadian. I'm pretty open minded and constantly coming up with newer and kinkier fantasies.. Thanks to the internet.. I'm just getting into cbt a little bit now, but I'd love more then anything else to worship a Mistresses feet.

I haven't had a chance to act the majority of my kinks in person because I'm just too embarrassed, but I've been lucky enough to meet some girls into some ball slapping and bondage.

for those interested you can find my on yahoo: interlace0

lovbdsm2003
03-22-2011, 06:03 PM
I am mature chubby a bi male masochist interested in bondage, torture and crucifixion. always looking for new ways to play and new play mates. would like to meet a safe and sane sadistic mistress to surrender my naked body to for her pleasure and enjoyment. I have some pictures and videos that I would like to post and was wondering how do I do that.

msub67
04-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Hi
I like facesitting & CBT and i'm looking for a female Dom in my area (http://maps.google.ch/maps?ll=47.6,7.6&z=13).
cu msub67

harveysmith
04-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey guys and girls

Im Harvey (male, 22) and me and my friend (female, 23) do alot of ballbusting and headscissoring among other fetishes, looking forward to using this forum, feel free to chat :)

aux1
05-01-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm new here. Just posting to say hi.

luckytx
05-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Greetings from TX USA....my wife and I (both 38yo) both really enjoy CBT and other BDSM scenes. We both switch, but when she's in charge nothing turns her on more than CBT, tying, med play, edge play, etc.

Looking forward to experiencing the forum; have pics of us to share/post as well.

collaredcocknballs
12-29-2011, 07:23 AM
I have a Domme freind who loves to slap and squeeze my bound balls while she palys with my ass.

Can't seem to get enough.;)

Kaden
12-30-2011, 03:37 AM
This place is awesome . I cant get enough . I like ********** play . I think someday I want to do more than play too .

Ballinger
01-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Hello all,

the new kid in town. I'm male hetero, in the mid fourties and found this forum by chance. Favourite fantasies are ball sucking and ball grabbing.

fretillant
01-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Hello, I'm new here so let me introduce myself: I'm 39, maried, and fantazise on beeing dominated by a woman. I always get aroused when I see my wife's feet or ass, and would love her to sit on my face or lick here feet, but she's realy not into this kind of thing, she looked at me as if I where strange when I wanted to talk about it, and therefore I sadely keep these fantasies for myself, though I'd love these fantasies to come tru one day. Having a mistress who want's me too lick her feet and ****** me to lick and smell any part of here body is the dream I would like to come true.