PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who is signed up!

imlost568
09-30-2004, 02:12 PM
Can anyone who is signed up for femaledom.com please leave contact information, or contact me. I would like to talk to someone so i can get details before i buy

SadisticSara
10-01-2004, 01:46 AM
Can anyone who is signed up for femaledom.com please leave contact information, or contact me. I would like to talk to someone so i can get details before i buy

I have membership access to the content of femaledom.com
The 38,769 pics, the 1,397 'movies' (videos) and all...
Original stories, every Femaledom girl's gallery, members' only postingboard, all newly posted exclusive photo series, new SUPER SIZE pictures in 1200 x 900 Resolution.......

Maybe I can give you the 'details' that you want to know?
Or maybe you'd rather hear what a male member thinks of it?

You can get a pretty good idea of the content from the free samples:
- by clicking on one of the 4 theme pics on the main page or
- by clicking on the 'Updates' button, and go through the pages of clickable thumbnail pics.
Lots of sample pics and video capture shots to see.

Besides, it really wouldn't cost you much to try it for a month and download whatever you like.

Any other members want to contact 'imlost568' with their opinions on the content of femaledom.com?

- Sara :)

rhuble
10-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Anyone who is on the fence about signing up for Femaledom.com should pull out their credit card nowand sign up! This site is FULL of movies and pics galore! They never remove old stuff, so there are thousands and thousands of pics and hundreds of videos.
If you love to fantasixe about hot women kicking you in the balls like I do then this is the site for you.