PDA

View Full Version : Att: Sharon, Regarding funpark in Sweden

KinkyJimi
10-01-2004, 08:55 AM
Sharon, you wrote about some pictures you did in public in a funpark in Sweden
in this message:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4446#post4446

Is there anywere I can see those pictures?
It's especially thrilling to me, because I live in Sweden, and work in a amusement park in the summers. =)

I hope this method of getting your attention doesn't offend anyone here, or is considered bad usage of this forum. If so, please take it easy, I'm new here...

Regards
/Jimi

Sharon.Femaledom.com
10-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Dear KinkyJimi,

First of all welcome and hope you will like it here.

Your post dosent offend anyone and your free to post questions opinions statements and more as you like :)

About the fun park then in the early 1999 we where went with the boat StenaLine from Denmark to Sweden to visit Gothenborg and go to the funpark
Liseberg where we was trying all the rides for 2 days :bananajum

As you can see on the attachments there was a good weather and we had a really good 2 days there.

To see the whole 62 pictures serie made in the Funpark please join our members area and see it all within a few minutes click here (http://femaledom.com/ccbill/)

ProfessionalStranger
05-01-2005, 10:54 PM
I remember these photos from way back when femaledom.com opened. I am failing to remember the name of the Lady who was usually pictured with Sharon :ibow4u: , who since disappeared from the scene.

Being new, I am not allowed to view thse pics in large format, so I cannot quite make out if she is in them.

One of the pleasures in life in anticipation, so I look forward to checking back to see.

I know one thing. When I was a teen, and my family visited Disneyland, I sure didn't see any action as good as that! Perhaps I would have gone back...heh

Cording
06-08-2005, 09:37 AM
hell osharon i am new here also and this forum is the best i have been to. u must liek to knee :D
my fav technique ot get busted is by a knee

Guitar Man
06-17-2005, 12:38 PM
I don't like those pictures very much, if at all.

Going to an amusement park to photograph such things is quite irresponsible, especially seeing as there would be lots of kids there (some are visible in the pictures).

I personally didn't think it was a good thing to do - sets a bad example to kids, and photographing something with a sexual motive around them is quite inconsiderate. I'm sure the parents there wouldn't have appreciated it had they known.

Sorry to sound like a prude or whatever it is i sound like.

Sharon.Femaledom.com
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
I don't like those pictures very much, if at all.

Going to an amusement park to photograph such things is quite irresponsible, especially seeing as there would be lots of kids there (some are visible in the pictures).

I personally didn't think it was a good thing to do - sets a bad example to kids, and photographing something with a sexual motive around them is quite inconsiderate. I'm sure the parents there wouldn't have appreciated it had they known.

Dear Guitar Man,

Its ok you dont like that set. You are the first person for the last 6 years to mention this do.
We never intended to do any "harm" to kids or anybody else.
We dident go there to photograph but to spend 2 days
having fun on all the rides.
It was an idea we got when being there thats it.

The kids dident notice anything as we tried to do
everything in a split second which the pictures also shows.
We even had a security guy laughing when he saw this and im sure he would have stopped us if we where doing anything wrong in the way we did these pictures.

Anyways it was not our purpose to harm any kids in a sexually way nor where we trying to breed new users there for future revenue :D

Trouble
06-17-2005, 07:03 PM
You sound like an American which, I must say, is highly irresponsible of you. ;)

A lot of Europe has a more relaxed and open culture. I found some books onreproduction when I was younger and read about what the part were and what they were called, what they were for, etc. And I turned out fine, right?

(Okay, okay, OTHER THAN growing up to be a ruthless and bloodthirsty disctator who has a thing for getting kicked in the nuts -- other than a FEW SMALL ECCENTRICITIES like that, ain't I not fine?)

Guitar Man
06-17-2005, 08:43 PM
you're right! i do sound like one of those american religious fanatics preaching that everything under the sun is evil, and how jesus christ is coming back to punish us all who have wronged.

they keep saying that, but i can't see it happening.

still, i think i had a point. i'm not one of those "protect the children" types (like rev. lovejoy's wife on the simpsons, which itself is a parody of those types of people), but i do have some conscience.

and a little sister lol.

jsmythe1234
06-18-2005, 09:04 AM
I think it's no big deal at all. To our minds it's sexual, but to anyone else, especially kids, it's just a couple of adults wrestling around. No harm done.

BBTex
06-24-2005, 11:37 PM
if anything i think they would find it funny seeing a lady knee a guy in the balls :D

Magnum
07-21-2005, 11:18 AM
It didn't even look like they did it with any force. I have seen much worse in public places. If any kids were even loking they probably didn't even give it a second thought. BTW Sharon, nice pics.

nutslave
07-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Hi Sharon,

i think those pics are nice ... and i don't see why that would be a big deal ... they were fully clothed and as mentioned many times ... they would probably laugh at it, like the scurity guard did.

nutslave

queensslut
08-27-2005, 03:51 PM
you're right! i do sound like one of those american religious fanatics preaching that everything under the sun is evil, and how jesus christ is coming back to punish us all who have wronged.

they keep saying that, but i can't see it happening.

what the hell shut up you moron if you dont know what your talking about i happen to be an american and do not preach that jesus is going to come and extract vengeance on everybody for their sins nor does anybody. the only people that do that is crazy hobos and im sure europe has that too. you are a dumbass.

Trouble
08-28-2005, 01:02 AM
what the hell shut up you moron if you dont know what your talking about i happen to be an american and do not preach that jesus is going to come and extract vengeance on everybody for their sins nor does anybody. the only people that do that is crazy hobos and im sure europe has that too. you are a dumbass.
Hey! Who're y'all callin' a crazy hobo?!?

And, regardin' yer post, God called and tol' me t' tell yew he loves yew, anyways.

(But, seriously, the site is about ball busting and we can debate national pride and stereotypes on Usenet.)

Sacktap
09-21-2005, 04:08 PM
I like the pics, theres nothing wrong with america though trouble, Though I deffinitly agree he sounds like a bible banger :)

georgemakaronis
10-14-2005, 03:53 PM
i think that this forum rocks

arastoo98
03-17-2021, 08:18 PM
Your clips were very beautiful and unique. I hope you start again. :ibow4u: