PDA

View Full Version : Does it pain a lot

torrie
10-02-2004, 03:33 AM
hi i am new to this forum & also to bb.
SaraDoes it really pain alot.
can anybody tell me how to startup for the first time.(any simple busting method)
Sara I understand that u are the moderator here. So can u pls tell me how can I see the small thumbnail photos posted enlarged.And also tell me how to post a video file.
Pls take pain & reply me.

SadisticSara
10-02-2004, 06:27 AM
hi i am new to this forum & also to bb.
SaraDoes it really pain alot.
can anybody tell me how to startup for the first time.(any simple busting method)
Sara I understand that u are the moderator here. So can u pls tell me how can I see the small thumbnail photos posted enlarged.And also tell me how to post a video file.
Pls take pain & reply me.

Welcome! :)

"Does it really pain a lot?" - No, it doesn't hurt me a bit. ;) For the guys, though, it hurts. Depending on the method and severity, it can hurt just a bit -- or enough to make them pass out! (But they like that kind of pain.)

"How to start up?" - Read the other threads here on the Forum. Like Ballbusting Methods, Squeezing, etc...

- Video files can't be posted here. But you CAN post the links to videos. See the thread about Links to Videos.

- Now that you've posted something, you'll be able to click on the thumbnail pics to see them enlarged.

The rest of this note is for ALL members who haven't posted anything yet:

Of Interest To All Members:

The Femaledom.com Rules that all members agreed to when they signed up includes this:
"If you choose to register then POST a message on our forum. DON'T register to only see attachments as we will delete registrations which are not active at all."

- That's a Rule that Sharon and I are now enforcing. Members who don't post anything won't be able to see the pic attachments enlarged. That change was made this week.

- ALSO, I'll be starting to ban and delete members who signed up a while ago and haven't posted anything. They are violating the Rules that they agreed to when they signed up, and their registrations WILL be deleted when I get the time.

- I'll be posting an 'Official Notice' about this in a new Thread soon, along with a more complete explanation.

- After that, I plan to delete the registrations of 10 members each time I log on here, starting with the members who signed up over a year ago and STILL haven't posted anything.
- In a separate thread, I'll be posting the usernames of those members, as I delete their memberships. Hopefully, that will help remind others that they should be more active as members, instead of just being Lurkers.

- I have no sympathy at all for members who don't keep their word, and who violate the Rules that they agreed to!
:machine: And I WILL delete and ban members who don't post! :cussing:

- Sara :)

Trouble
10-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Does it really pain alot.
It only hurts for as long as you are still conscious and/or alive; after that, it's not so bad...

Seriously, 'though: it varies a lot. A long time ago, a girl threw a softball at my balls, but the way it connected made it hurt very little. More recently, a woman held my sac and squeezed hard enough that I thought I was about to pass out; she seemed to be able to tell how much of an effect she was having and either did not want me to pass out or did not want to see how I'd react when I woke up.

imlost568
10-03-2004, 07:52 AM
lol she shoulda just let u pass out then run away before u wake up. But i have never been busted before i am dying to be but its not easy to get it to happen. I self bust very softly but it hurts more at sometimes than it does at other times. if im really horny it does'nt hurt as much

Geezer
10-03-2004, 08:13 PM
ImLost writes: I self bust very softly but it hurts more at sometimes than it does at other times. if im really horny it does'nt hurt as much.

I have a sensitive nut and a "numb" nut. I start with my less sensitive nut and work on it for a while until I get a little high on endorphins (like when the acupuncturist sticks needles in your ear), then I start on my sensitive nut. I've found that if I squeeze my scrotum very hard below my nuts (i.e., if they appear to sit on my fist) and I squeeze BOTH my nuts together, my sensitive one hurts less and I can increase that good-pain feeling more. My wife used to enjoy "doing" my numb nut then both nuts as I held my scrotum in a fist while I "nippled" her. If she gave me too much pressure, I'd give her some non-verbal feedback through her nipples. :D It was always a win-win situation because she liked me to pinch and twist her nipples while she squeezed my balls. I've learned that the longer you hard-massage them, the more punishment they can "learn" to take. Push your limits!

The Geezer

Trouble
10-04-2004, 12:29 AM
But i have never been busted before i am dying to be but its not easy to get it to happen.
Try these:

* Whenever a woman has a legit complaint about something you've done or said, look at her funny and then ask, "Is it yo' time of the month, hunny?"

* Go up to some chick and ask, "What do they teach you guys in that 'self-defense' class thing, anyway?"

* Find Katie (who hasn't posted in WAY too long), cut her off, and steal her parking place.

* Find a Goth chick who wears too much makeup and tell her, "You know, THAT much makeup doesn't make you look pretty. You look like... a corpse, dressed up for an open-casket funeral, you know?"

* Find a feminist. Argue with her. Act like she's convincing you, slowly but surely, but keep the argument going. At some point say, "Well, yeah, but most women are prostitutes!"

* Guess women's ages. Add about 10-20 years to whatever you think she really is.

* Guess women's weights. Add a good 15-20 Kg to whtever you think she is.

* Invite a chick to a movie with Cynthia Rothrock in it. Let nature take its course. (If nature fails to work, then say something like you didn't think the movie was all that realistic because of how the guys reacted when Cynthia hit them below the belt.)

Cultivate a good "jerk" persona, and you will soon be swimming in more pain than you wanted to go out and find. :)

Free advice. Ahhh, the best kind.

imlost568
10-04-2004, 04:58 PM
thanx but i want hot and younger chics whats ur advice for them?

Trouble
10-05-2004, 03:11 AM
thanx but i want hot and younger chics whats ur advice for them?
My advice TO them is: "What are you worried about? It's not like his balls are going to break your foot!"

But what to do to stir up the hot and the young... how to rile them up...

...what the Hell school do you go to where the hot and young chicks aren't roaming all over the schoolyard looking for prey with a y-chromosome? Dang, when I was in school, the men hid -- behind the boys (we were hiding, too).

Okay, remember, be a jerk, be a jackass, be rude, lewd, etc., but don't do anything illegal.

That feminist thing really works -- and you best believe some of them young tenders are feminists to the feminazi degree. Argue and wait for sudden spark in the eye. Hot and young usually go for the nads without hesitation.

Bra snapping works - I'm not sure it's entirely legal. Be ready to get into serious sheep dip after you recover from the bust.

Atletic ability: be sure to remind young chicks that they a) can't hit the ball, b) can't throw the ball, c) can't kick the ball, d) can't run, e) can't jump, f) can't play pool, chess, hockey, or poker, etc. Ooh! And can't play battleship. If you tell enough hot young chicks all about all the things that their female bodies are incapable of doing, sooner or later, you should come across at least a few dozen who boot your testicles up into your guts. Or grab a baseball and show you their deadly aim. (WARNING: Girls are mean.)

Personal space: make a habit of standing too close. Not WAY too close, just invade their personal space a little.

Tickling: tickle the holy heck out of some chick. Leave your nuts vulnerable. Don't relent on the tickling until she figures the way out and applies some kneebone.

Even if a woman is, like, 19 or 13 or something, you can still point and say, "Those BETTER be fake! You SERIOUSLY should be demanding your money back! My God, look what they did to them!!! How much did... THAT cost?"

nutslave
10-05-2004, 09:07 AM
hahaha that was really funny, i especially liked the last option

good one Trouble

nutslave

Magnum
10-08-2004, 06:36 AM
Or you could just ask a gal to kick you in the balls.

Trouble
10-09-2004, 12:45 AM
What are you tryin' tah do, be straightforward, honest, and forthright? That NEVER works with chicks. Try being suggestive, lying, and boorish; it's what they are used to from men. Okay, that's the sexist reason, this is the real reason:

You don't want some chick walking around telling people you like to get kicked in the nuts. It may increase the frequency with which you get kicked, and you might get a variety of ballbusters coming your way to spice things up, but remember that ballbusting is, at this point, mostly taboo, and if you ask a woman to bust you, she will think you are some kind of freak. Let me rephrase that, she will KNOW that you are some kind of freak. One doesn't want these kinds of habits to be floating about where people can gossip about one behind one's back, saying dreadful (but probably true) things about one. Hence, use a line to provoke a violent response that does not give away that you are into bb (of course, with your partner, you can let her know). If people *suspect* you are a sicko, that's a lot better than letting them KNOW it.

Try these:

"Yo, hunny! I gots a twenny; you charge by the hour? Who's yo' pimp?"

"Yo, chicky-poo! Who botched yo' boob job? Damn!"

"Yo, sweetness! You wannah break in those new shoes?"

(Please do not confuse the pseudo-accent with an effort to portray African-Americans as any more boorish than anybody else -- where I live, EVERYBODY talks like that, Anglo, African, Chinese, u name it.)

(Trouble, for example, talks like this: (running for the elevator) "Yo yo yo! Ho' de do', man!" and Trouble is Anglo/Native American.)

As to: 'Does it pain a lot?'

Other than, "A-yup," it can hurt a lot, depending a lot on the angle at which they are kicked/kneed/punched/whatever and the amount of force applied. If you are lucky, you will be kicked hard enough to incapacitate you for several minutes (15-30), the pain will last a few hours, and no permanent damage will be done.

glasshouses
11-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Hey, I heard a while ago, that in India they offer money for your balls. is that true?

Trouble
11-14-2004, 06:08 AM
Hey, I heard a while ago, that in India they offer money for your balls. is that true?
India, to date, has not offered me any money for MY balls; if they want to buy them, they can make an offer and I'll consider it.

tipe_de
03-06-2006, 05:18 AM
Welcome! :)

"Does it really pain a lot?" - No, it doesn't hurt me a bit. ;) For the guys, though, it hurts. Depending on the method and severity, it can hurt just a bit -- or enough to make them pass out! (But they like that kind of pain.)

"How to start up?" - Read the other threads here on the Forum. Like Ballbusting Methods, Squeezing, etc...

- Video files can't be posted here. But you CAN post the links to videos. See the thread about Links to Videos.

- Now that you've posted something, you'll be able to click on the thumbnail pics to see them enlarged.

The rest of this note is for ALL members who haven't posted anything yet:

Of Interest To All Members:

The Femaledom.com Rules that all members agreed to when they signed up includes this:
"If you choose to register then POST a message on our forum. DON'T register to only see attachments as we will delete registrations which are not active at all."

- That's a Rule that Sharon and I are now enforcing. Members who don't post anything won't be able to see the pic attachments enlarged. That change was made this week.

- ALSO, I'll be starting to ban and delete members who signed up a while ago and haven't posted anything. They are violating the Rules that they agreed to when they signed up, and their registrations WILL be deleted when I get the time.

- I'll be posting an 'Official Notice' about this in a new Thread soon, along with a more complete explanation.

- After that, I plan to delete the registrations of 10 members each time I log on here, starting with the members who signed up over a year ago and STILL haven't posted anything.
- In a separate thread, I'll be posting the usernames of those members, as I delete their memberships. Hopefully, that will help remind others that they should be more active as members, instead of just being Lurkers.

- I have no sympathy at all for members who don't keep their word, and who violate the Rules that they agreed to!
:machine: And I WILL delete and ban members who don't post! :cussing:

- Sara :)

Dear all!
I am from India, a professional who has travelled a lot, specially in Europe and USA due to my professional commitments. Consequently, I am not new to this.
More importantly, I have a gf of pretty long dtanding and we do include bb as part of our activities. Of course its not only bb but bondage, smothering, trampling and almost everything that I have seen or experienced in the past, and that includes 'figging'.
Meanwhile, as a matter of curiousoty, does anyone know of any females from India into this?
Looking forward to someone's reply.
Tipe_de

judystaite
03-06-2006, 12:29 PM
As a woman, I'm amazed by the variety of pain that some guys can handle. My first boyfriend whow was into bb (he got me into it) really couldn't take much at all. So my second boyfriend (I got him into it :D ) had to tell me to "squeeze harder" all the time. I think a lot of it comes down to experience and technique.

But I've found that if you can put pressure from all directions (getting your fingers spread out around everything) makes it easier to be more controlled. Just taking a ball between your thumb and finger guys it's too easy to squeeze too hard. But when I get the whole sack at once I can squeeze as hard as I can and most guys can take it. Plus I get to squeeze longer and watch their reaction. My current bf likes it when I squeeze like a stressball while we're watching TV. I get really into Gray's Anatomy, and he yelps 3 or 4 times during an episode. Just don't forget to tie them off at the top. Makes it much easier to grab in a pinch. I use a hairtie. Hope that helps.

Magnum
03-06-2006, 01:59 PM
But I've found that if you can put pressure from all directions (getting your fingers spread out around everything) makes it easier to be more controlled. Just taking a ball between your thumb and finger guys it's too easy to squeeze too hard. But when I get the whole sack at once I can squeeze as hard as I can and most guys can take it. Plus I get to squeeze longer and watch their reaction. My current bf likes it when I squeeze like a stressball while we're watching TV. I get really into Gray's Anatomy, and he yelps 3 or 4 times during an episode. Just don't forget to tie them off at the top. Makes it much easier to grab in a pinch. I use a hairtie. Hope that helps.

Distributing say 20lbs of pressure all around a ball will hurt less than the same 20lbs on only 2 points of a ball. It's like the guys who lay on beds of nails. Their weight is distributed out so much because of all the nails they don't pierce the skin. When my wife wants to really add pressure she puts one of my balls under the heel of her foot and then crushes it against the hard floor.:D As for TIPE_DE, if you got cash I bet you could find a gal over there in India to kick your balls. Just a thought.

exstudent
03-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I don't know why you have to trick girls into kicking you. I've only had girlfriends do it but none object. I just start by saying i like it rough on my balls. They're the ones that getting into ballbusting in the end.

tonyr
03-09-2006, 10:14 AM
I couldn't agree more. The need to trick, WHY? Be upfront and at least there is no deception. Now how the hell do you trick a woman into kicking you in the balls? Do throw your crotch onto the floor as she goes to kick a tennis ball you placed on the spot earlier on?
Just be upfront with your ladies and tell them that's what turns you on.

I don't know why you have to trick girls into kicking you. I've only had girlfriends do it but none object. I just start by saying i like it rough on my balls. They're the ones that getting into ballbusting in the end.

skipperbob
03-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I've Gotten Plenty Of Ball Busting Just By Being Funny With Them And Taunting Them With,"you Cant Hurt Me" "i Can Take It" Etc... And Then After A Few Shots And I'm On The Floor You Might Be Lucky And Find That She Likes Doing It To You And There You Go!

skipperbob
03-09-2006, 10:45 AM
For Tipe De - Know Of An Indian Girl In London Named Pam. Has Her Own Site - She Who Rules. Very Pretty And Into Everything - Ballbusting, Face Sitting, Wrestling, Even Excellent At Judo!!!

mountainman
03-09-2006, 11:02 AM
As a woman, I'm amazed by the variety of pain that some guys can handle. My first boyfriend whow was into bb (he got me into it) really couldn't take much at all. So my second boyfriend (I got him into it :D ) had to tell me to "squeeze harder" all the time. I think a lot of it comes down to experience and technique.

Ms. Judy,
My wife is like you. She loves to grab all of my balls. She will have me stand naked in front of her and she will squeeze my balls for a long time, like 10-20 minutes. This pussywhipped husband ends up saying, "Yes, dear:ibow4u:" to anything she orders me to do!

Geezer
03-22-2006, 03:46 PM
As a woman, I'm amazed by the variety of pain that some guys can handle...I've found that if you can put pressure from all directions (getting your fingers spread out around everything) makes it easier to be more controlled. Just taking a ball between your thumb and finger guys it's too easy to squeeze too hard. But when I get the whole sack at once I can squeeze as hard as I can and most guys can take it. Plus I get to squeeze longer and watch their reaction.

I'm sure that some can handle more than others and some can handle pain administered sharply while others like it long and slow and applied in a direct manner.

I've found that the sharp hits and slaps are not a turn-on for me, but rather the long slow increasing pressure individually on one then the other are what my guys like.

When I bundle them together in a single pouch of scrotum, I can apply substantially more pressure to the package and on both inhabitants than I can to either when I squeeze them separately...I don't know why, exactly, but my guess is that neither ball is distorted much and both can retain their mostly spherical shape when both are squeezed together...and that's probably a good way to start a session, warming the guys up, so to speak.

Now when it comes time to turn up the heat and get their attention, there's nothing like isolating each ball in its own pouch and applying direct pressure to each one separately...and as I said, I like my eggs squeezed long and slowly and with the pressure building up to...and often, past...my comfort limit. A rest after a long slow hard squeeze helps mitigate that wonderful stabbing gut-pain but it doesn't take me long to get back to squeezing one til I just can't maintain the pressure and again, have to take a rest...or go on to the other one and start on him.

Being an old Geezer, I've also noticed that after I've worked on my nuts for, say an hour, they start to lose that tightness they started with and they become somewhat mushy as I keep working on them...also that I can apply even more pressure after that turgidity has left. My one less sensitive nut gets mushy quite readily and thereafter I can apply much more pressure to it than when I start on it. It almost flattens (but those special sensations continue to keep my mind on the job at than. My sensitive ball takes quite a bit longer to release its turgor and I have to work up on the pressure scale quite slowly...I've never gotten it to be as soft as my less sensitive ball.

I've also noticed that if I ejaculate after I've softened my balls in a long squeezing session, and then am able to continue to apply manipulation while they are still mushy, that supersensitivity that usually follows an orgasm is absent. My lessened libido often keeps me from continuing to abuse them. If I wait several hours and then give them some more attention, they have regained (most) of their turgidity back and are again quite sensitive to a hard squeeze.

My old dick doesn't work like it used to but I sure do enjoy giving my balls a strong workout for an hour or so. I'll also say that I like to watch myself squeeze my eggs and see how much I can distort their shape as I work myself up to a climax.

The two ball squeeze might be good for a partner to use, but when one does himself, one isolated ball for each hand is my goal...and seeing my balls isolated into its own pouch, all tied up and ready helps me stay in the mood longer...makes them easier to squeeze too.

The Geezer

ski
03-22-2006, 08:35 PM
thanks for clearing up the thumbnail thing, i was wondering why i couldnt see them. Also, i hope to be able to post more, but my experiences havent been as vast as what ive seen on this site :).

tonyr
03-24-2006, 07:30 AM
Bro Trouble,

YOU'RE A RIOT!!!!:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :D

Truely Born to Cause TROUBLE!!!

Try these:

* Whenever a woman has a legit complaint about something you've done or said, look at her funny and then ask, "Is it yo' time of the month, hunny?"

* Go up to some chick and ask, "What do they teach you guys in that 'self-defense' class thing, anyway?"

* Find Katie (who hasn't posted in WAY too long), cut her off, and steal her parking place.

* Find a Goth chick who wears too much makeup and tell her, "You know, THAT much makeup doesn't make you look pretty. You look like... a corpse, dressed up for an open-casket funeral, you know?"

* Find a feminist. Argue with her. Act like she's convincing you, slowly but surely, but keep the argument going. At some point say, "Well, yeah, but most women are prostitutes!"

* Guess women's ages. Add about 10-20 years to whatever you think she really is.

* Guess women's weights. Add a good 15-20 Kg to whtever you think she is.

* Invite a chick to a movie with Cynthia Rothrock in it. Let nature take its course. (If nature fails to work, then say something like you didn't think the movie was all that realistic because of how the guys reacted when Cynthia hit them below the belt.)

Cultivate a good "jerk" persona, and you will soon be swimming in more pain than you wanted to go out and find. :)

Free advice. Ahhh, the best kind.

tonyr
03-24-2006, 07:32 AM
She'd either say, Yes, or, No, or just KICK you!!!:D