PDA

View Full Version : Footwear

rhuble
10-05-2004, 08:27 AM
Just wondering what all you ladies prefer to wear when busting a guy. High heels, boots, sandals, pantyhose/stockings or barefoot.

Just curious, please post any opinions on this subject. ;)

SadisticSara
10-05-2004, 05:23 PM
When doing intimate busting, as with a boyfriend, I usually do it barefoot.

Other times I use whatever I happen to be wearing:
Sandals (but they tend to slip off), tennis shoes (practical) or my favorite leather boots. I have a white pair and a black pair of nice leather boots that cover my calves, almost up to my knees.

My ex-boyfriend bought those boots for me. Not just because I wanted them, but he liked the way I look in them, and he also preferrred me to use them while ballbusting with him. Leather boots turned him on, and I like wearing them, so him buying them for me suited us both! ;)

I'm not really into using high heels, and I don't usually wear stockings.
Too 'elegant' for me.
I'm a bit "tomboyish" in the way I dress and act. :D

My preference is still barefoot though.

- Sara :)

Magnum
10-07-2004, 07:50 AM
Please let us see your feet sara, Pleeeeese. M

lovetap
10-19-2004, 10:16 PM
I've never experience having my balls busted, if it ever happened to me I would prefer it to be by a barefoot.

Sara, do you prefer using a bare foot because you get a better feel? I was reading something written by Julia on the Scrambled Eggs site and she described her first ballbusting experience using her bare foot on flimsy swimming trunks. She wrote that she could feel the warmth and the hardness. It was a powerful experience for her.

When I fantasize about this sort of stuff the enjoyment of the woman is an important part of it, and a foot has to be more fun for a woman than a knee and I think using a bare foot is more pleasurable than one with a shoe or boot.

I imagine that is also less painful for a guy.

What have your experiences been, guys?

Trouble
10-20-2004, 01:03 AM
I'm not sure whether I should feel sorry for this guy because he hasn't had his balls busted or because he might wind up like me (ouch).

Sara, do you prefer using a bare foot because you get a better feel? I was reading something written by Julia on the Scrambled Eggs site and she described her first ballbusting experience using her bare foot on flimsy swimming trunks. She wrote that she could feel the warmth and the hardness. It was a powerful experience for her.
That was Sheila. I bet the guy she kicked can remember it even better than she can.

When I fantasize about this sort of stuff the enjoyment of the woman is an important part of it, and a foot has to be more fun for a woman than a knee and I think using a bare foot is more pleasurable than one with a shoe or boot.
I generally find that women prefer to use their hands (either squeezing or punching) with a regular bb partner. I prefer to be kneed but it's hard to get someone who cares about me to do that; I think women know that a knee can really hurt a guy.

In a way, I guess that kind of proves my theory that Women Are Eeeeeevil is, perhaps, incomplete. Maybe it's more that Women Are Somewhat Eeeeevil.

Naaaahhhh, I had it right the first time.

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 07:20 PM
. . .
. . .

Yup. More tactile sensation.

I guess an analogy would be a guy who doesn't like to use a condom because it "doesn't feel the same"?

Trouble
11-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Yup. More tactile sensation.

I guess an analogy would be a guy who doesn't like to use a condom because it "doesn't feel the same"?
Ay, carumba! Manuel could marry such a female...
:iluvu:

SadisticSara
11-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Please let us see your feet sara, Pleeeeese. M

(attached pic)

Not really mine, but I like its artistic expression.