PDA

View Full Version : Who ballbusts you?

misterjover
10-08-2004, 07:46 PM
I get busted mostly by my wife, and she loves it as much as I do for some strange reason...

I'm just curious to see if everyone else does it with their significant others or do you ever hire anyone to do it?

:)

gary198
10-08-2004, 08:14 PM
My wife is more into ball bondage. She likes the picture they present all wrapped up.

thornapple
10-08-2004, 10:52 PM
My wife is more into ball bondage. She likes the picture they present all wrapped up.

Show us some pics so we can see her handiwork.

Trouble
10-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Almost always current sex partner, or a female friend into bb. I never offer to pay and none of them ask. Yay.

A few times in other circumstances. I was walking around in my neighborhood and started talking to a woman who looke dreally sad. As we chatted, I figured out that she was either a lady of the evening or, worse, a police decoay. So i wished her a good day and turned to leave; she grabbed my jewels and gve them a slight wrenching, but she didn't ever get a good hold and that made it (relatively easy to get out of her grasp.

I live in a high-vice neighborhood; there are plenty of the riminal element in the building where I live, for example. There are postotutes here, but they are just, yanno, friendly. Really friendly. Uncomfortably friendly. I can't see one of them trying to twist my sac, although they probably can and would if I tried to force myself onto them...

Geezer
10-09-2004, 12:55 PM
I bust my own. My wife done croaked and I'm too old and conservative to look for someone else...now if someone came along and wanted to, great, but I know exactly how much pressure to give my eggs without cracking their shell. I've tried some weird methods and they haven't cracked yet.

I envy you guys who do have some feminine thumbs poking into and fists squeezing your orbs but I'll do my own for now, thank you.

The Geezer

MissD_and_SlaveK
10-09-2004, 02:00 PM
I bust my hubbies. ONLY HIS! and we do not involve anyone else. I have never been interested in this sort of thing until i met him and we stumbled across it online and tried and we both loved it.

stevo
10-09-2004, 02:43 PM
My wife busts mine.

Magnum
10-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Same here, my wife kicks the hell out of mine, when she isn't stepping or stomping on them.

thornapple
10-11-2004, 01:05 PM
The wife likes to work mine out.

There's a new clip at
http://forums.newart.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=balls - Look for the subject "Stretch and slap". This is not a ballbusting or femdom forum, but the clips are good (and free). The new clip is kick_balls; kinda' playing around with her foot.

Please post comments in this forum (and that one ,too) so we know whether there is any interest or if we need to remove them.

StompHere
10-12-2004, 12:35 PM
long term girlfriend scrambles my eggs regularly

sub4Hottie
10-12-2004, 04:19 PM
My hats off to anyone who can self-bust. I’ve never had my balls kicked or hit in a sexual way so it’s hard for me to imagine it would be pleasant to get them busted. Having them hit inadvertently causing that dull ache (that assume most here crave) hasn’t been fun for me. That’s not to say that I dislike ball play. Squeezing, pinching, binding, stretching are all wonderful even when I have to do it myself. Maybe in time I’ll come to appreciate the rest. Or maybe I just need that someone who can make it interesting. My limits are much higher with someone who knows how to be erotic and teasing.

Balls are made for play -sub4hottie

Trouble
10-13-2004, 01:10 AM
My hats off to anyone who can self-bust. I’ve never had my balls kicked or hit in a sexual way so it’s hard for me to imagine it would be pleasant to get them busted. Having them hit inadvertently causing that dull ache (that assume most here crave) hasn’t been fun for me.
Ah-HA! To me, it's the mental thing: someone I care about (usually) or someone I find sexy (yanno, anybody with boobs), or both (ooh!) kicking me in the orchids. The pain I dislike greatly; it's the awareness that someone I care about did it that does it for me. The mechanics of how it actually happens has little meaning for me, and that must be why I have little interest in self-busting; I'm interested in the person-person contact that goes with the bust, you know, the mental/emotional connection.

Here are the Wise Words on the subject:

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... Ballbusting..." -Homer Simpson

(Did Homer REALLY say that?!?)

BMBY2003
10-13-2004, 07:49 PM
My wife. Only my wife.

She is very loving, but very firm. One of her favorites is while I am "playing" with her (fingering her lightly and at length) when she is lying on her back, she'll ultimately have me up on all fours (continuing my play) while she surrounds my nuts with her hand. She varies her pressure and pulling downward based on her mood - sometimes as a reward for my play, sometimes as an incentive to play better. Many times I have to bury my head in the pillow or her delightful breasts to keep from crying out in pain. It is wonderful. She calls it pumping me up. Once she has climaxed once or multiples from my playing, she can get downright viscous with her squeezing, and the result is always my hardon getting stronger. The following intercourse is intense, and I always satisfy her completely.

homer1
10-22-2004, 03:24 PM
My beautiful wife is mine too. It took a few years to establish, it isn't the easiest thing to bring up is it? We started off with her squeezing them during sex, as hard as she could in the end, and minor foot fetish action (she LOVES having them rubbed and kissed). After some time I started having her crush my balls with her foot during oral sex, and finally got up the courage to tell her what I really wanted. Advice is to keep it fun and not serious, she thinks it is hilarious and knowing that I like it, is now quite happy to kick me as hard as she can and laugh at the result.

Question for the girls, I am fairly tall and she has some trouble kicking up with accuracy. Apart from getting down on my knees, any advice on getting it right with both of us standing?

Mosquito
10-22-2004, 05:39 PM
My wife. Mostly she'll squeeze, pull and slap.That's about all I can handle!

Bombadil
11-08-2004, 06:03 AM
My wife kicked me sometimes, but she didn't really like it.

lookf2000
11-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Most case I bust my self. I havent a gf. but I wish as more as often women will do.

Tamakeri
11-10-2004, 10:33 PM
I find young cute, fit college girls who are strapped for cash and offer them $50 for a half hour ball-busting session or $75 for an hour. To find them I use a bulletin board called craigslist at

http://www.craigslist.org

In my ad I am very reassuring that there is no sex or nudity involved and they can bring a friend or two for their "safety". Of course I love that part because the friend always wants to get in a few kicks too or at least hold the camera and high five the kicker.

I think I could offer less money and still have an endless stream of willing young kickers, but I can afford as much as I can handle at this rate, and the ladies are VERY happy.

-Tamakeri

lookf2000
11-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Hello Tamakeri,
thanks for your link. But where I can find the girls on the webside?
It is a pitty I live in Europe, Germany. here to find girls which lovethis nice
ballbusting part is very hard.

Robi

Magnum
11-12-2004, 01:18 PM
Great idea tamakeri, I sure would love to go to Japan to see if "Tamakeri" is as big over there as I hear it is. I have two DVD's from Japan and they literally ask gals on the street to come into this trailer and kick guys in the balls and they do.

Tamakeri
11-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Well Magnum, hopefully you won't have to go all the way to Japan to find good Tamakeri. Maybe just as far as SoCal. I am in the middle of trying to set up the first (of hopefully many) Tamakeri parties in LA for guys from this and other BB forums. I posted the idea on several boards last month and got some pretty good responses, so I am pursuing it but it may be after the holidays before it will happen. We will probably use 4 hot models/dancers to kick, have a couple hour party with refreshments, cheap gag prizes and lots of ball-kicking at one of the local cantinas. The girls are a top-of-the-line exotic dance team and demand a good price for a couple hours of their time, but I am shooting for the price per guy to be as low as we can, hopefully around $100 or less depending on turnout. We will have a video shot at the party and sell the DVD as a souvenir at cost to the participants. Hoping to line up 15-25 guys to put their balls on the line for a fun evening. This is all prelim info and I will certainly post more real info including a website with the girls pictures, etc. as things firm up. Not trying to make a profit on this- just have some fun. Maybe it will turn into a business later though. Anybody who wants to make damn sure they are on the mailing list can drop me a line at: tamakerifun-guy1@yahoo.com and I'll keep you personally advised.
-Tamakeri

Tamakeri
11-12-2004, 09:21 PM
Lookf2000,
My experience over quite a few years is that many many young ladies are interested in trying ball-busting just to see what they can do and if it works like they have heard. The problem is that for them the desire to do it is not so strong as their need for safety and discretion. There is almost no way they will do it with a stranger (like you or me) no matter how interested they are until you offer enough incentive to overcome their fears. That's where the $50 comes in. You don't have to pay the $200-$400 that pro-dommes in LA or San Francisco think they're worth, but you may be looking for a long time for a complete stranger to kick you with a smile on her face without offering something worth her while to help her decide to do it. Just my personal experience. Your mileage may vary.
-Tamakeri