PDA

View Full Version : Is femaledom.com a rip?

imlost568
10-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Is femaledom.com a rip off? i just noticed that it says that the total pictures are 38.769 and the total movies is 1.296. i think this is some sort of trick to make you think that the period is actually a comma, would that be true? Not only does it say that in the today's stats it says that in the total stats "33.000+ images" this really does'nt seem write, sara can you explain?

Sharon.Femaledom.com
10-09-2004, 05:14 PM
:D A rip off?

I dont think it is a rip off to give you access to almost 39.000 pictures and 1.400 video clips for $25 with new material added 3 to 5 times a week.
Its less then $0.5 per 1.000 pictures/videos.

As for the stats on all the pages its created by our software that counts in real time total ammount of jpg pictures and total ammount of videos in the content area of FemaleDom.

And the reason why the graphics on the tours says 33.000 is thats what was on the site when we got the new desing :)

Trouble
10-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Is femaledom.com a rip off? i just noticed that it says that the total pictures are 38.769 and the total movies is 1.296. i think this is some sort of trick to make you think that the period is actually a comma, would that be true? Not only does it say that in the today's stats it says that in the total stats "33.000+ images" this really does'nt seem write, sara can you explain?
What would the world do without Trouble?

In Europe (like where that Danish chick is from), numbers are written slightly differently than here.

In U.S.: In big numbers, we delimit every group of three columns with a comma. For example, the number of colours a 24-bit screen can show is 16,777,216.

In Europe, they delimit every three columns with spaces or periods. For example, that 24-bit colour thing? It's written either 16.777.216 or 16 777 216, depending on where you are in Europe.

Here are some worse things: in U.S., people use a period for the decimal point; in Europe, they use a comma. Two and a half is 2.5 in America and 2,5 in Germany. In Britain, a thousand million is not a billion; it's just a thousand million. A MILLION million is a billion on that side of the pond.

Here's the nice, geek-free, low-tech way of saying it: "Femaldom.com has thirty-eight thousand seven-hundred sixty-nine pictures of balls getting brutalized (and other fetish pics), as well as one-thousand two-hundred mimety-six movies showing men getting dominated by some seriously hot chicks."

And, NO, I will not explain the metric system or the electoral college to you or anyone else. Ever again. My head is crammed full of dumb trivia like that, which I am only able to forget when a chick takes pity on me and punts my crotch.

If you are wondering how that works, think of it like this: if you ask Trouble why the Pythagorean music scale was altered circa 1750 so that every semitone is exactly 2 to the power of 1/12th higher than the previous semitone, Trouble will, instead of telling you why, instead grab the nearest fat chick and ask, "When are you expecting?"

(Yes, when trouble NEEDS a bust, any fat chick will do.)

Magnum
10-10-2004, 07:20 AM
Thats pretty damn funny Trouble. Didn't know you were a trivia wiz. Ever think of getting on jeopardy?

SadisticSara
10-10-2004, 10:28 AM
OK, 'Trouble' already gave the correct explanation. :)

A good, complete, understandable, educational and entertaining explanation!
Thanks, 'Trouble'! :)

So no, Femaledom.com isn't a rip-off.
Far from it.
As Sharon already explained, it's actually a good deal. Less than 5 cents per 1,000 pictures/videos is hard to beat.

Anyone interested in the topics discussed on these Forums should at least check it out.

Free Samples:
At each of the 4 tours at www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com/) you get a dozen free full-size pics. If you click on the 'Updates' button, there are about another 20 freebies.

- Sara :)

imlost568
10-10-2004, 11:16 PM
ok i was just checkin