PDA

View Full Version : Endurance

StompHere
10-11-2004, 04:56 PM
F.A.O Sara or Anyone,

Is there any way of increasing the amount of strain my balls can take or am i doomed to writhing in pain after the first few kicks?

What is the average a guy can usually take? I can take much less physically than i would like to mentally.

help :confused:

SadisticSara
12-12-2004, 06:23 AM
I don't see what the problem is.

I don't know why you would want to increase your tolerance of pain, and risk damage being done.

I think you should be happy that your balls are so sensitive.

- Sara :)

Tamakeri
12-12-2004, 08:53 AM
It's SUPPOSED to hurt. That's the point. If your balls only hurt as much when they got kicked as stubbing your toe, nobody would care about it. If it didn't hurt like hell, girls wouldn't want to do it and boys wouldn't be afraid of it, and this whole fetish thing wouldn't even exist. Celebrate it! Revel in it! Smile through the pain! This is not the "Toestubbing World" forum.

-Tamakeri

Trouble
12-13-2004, 02:30 AM
Er, "toe-stubbers", that is...

Toe-stubbing has been underground in the world of SM for too long! Although you know me here as ultra-studly Manuel Alphonse Rodriguez de la Rocha, Manuel is also known as StubMe on a certain Yahoo group dedicated to the art of toe stubbing, especially for guys who like to be tied up while their girlfriends stub their toes.

We don't know why we like it -- we just do!

Manuel can remember back in school when the girls used to try to stub our toes. Let me tell you, after puberty, the toes are one place that girls become very interested in! Manuel remembers the humiliation of having stubbed his big toe in front of three girls in the second grade... Humiliation, pain, and early sexual excitement, all mixed together... Later, Manuel became interested in self-stubbing and devised a winch-and-pulley with a rotating platform which would stub Manuel's toes no matter how Manuel tried to step over it. Self-stubbing took me only so far and soon I was asking my girlfriend, Maria Contressa Aldusiana Pont de Fresca if she would just... you know... stub one of Manuel's toes...

Pretty soon, Manuel was wearing leather pants and going to toebusting parties. Ahhh, what a life Manuel lived in his youthful days when he was even more studly than he is now (if you can imagine that).

ANYWAY, on the question of increasing one's tolerance... I do not believe that any real *guided* method exists to build up tolerance. Probably shouldn't be. The testicles are internal organs which descend and hang out of the body. If your liver descended instead, it would also hurt like all heck when people jabbed it. Hitting the liver, the testicles, or any other internal organ is something you can do now and then for fun, and great for self-defense, but not something you want to risk doing more than said organ wants to have it done. When your balls have had enough, they are going to say, "Enough!!! Make it stop!" As you age, your pain threshhold will very likely slowly increase, but you have to accept that there will always be limitations that your fantasy can (and will) pass, but your real life can't. Yeah, I know, it sucks.

Now, if you do not mind, all this talk has gotten Manuel in the mood for a good stubbing.

Magnum
12-13-2004, 11:11 AM
Wow Trouble, it seems maybe that while you go stubbing your toe I may try that liver jabbing thing you mentioned. As soon as I read that I became immediately aroused. Does anyone know how to get my liver to descend. Does anyone know of a group or forum for liver jabbing? :D

Trouble
12-14-2004, 01:28 AM
... Does anyone know of a group or forum for liver jabbing? :D
HEY! Trouble was sharing a very sensitive and private part of himself! Toebusting is frowned on by many in the BDSMCFNM world, but, I tell you, you can't imagine the sweet innocense and mayhem expressed in the sexual awakenings that one feels when one is writhing on the floor in pain, cupping a stubbed big toe, while two girls point at you and laugh!

StompHere: I have to apologize for myself (if not everyone else, too); just the way Tamakeri brought it up, the toe stubbing thing. TOO funny to pass up. I don't mean to give the impression that I don't take your concerns seriously.

Magnum: Just noticed you are in Sacramento. One of my ballbusters is, also -- I regret that I am not inclined to share and I think she prefers not to be associated with anything having to do with sex or ballbusting (except for those people who are already having sex and ballbusting, etc., with her) - I'll ask her if it would make her nipples hard if she saw me stub a toe.

mmmmm. Stubbed toes. Must wank.