PDA

View Full Version : Three questions - Links, Pics and UP Posts

Geezer
10-13-2004, 05:27 PM
Sara:

Three questions:

1) It seems to me that I have seen links, here in my wanderings through some older posts, to other forums (fora?) and interesting groups like Yahoo Adult Groups. Is listing them here permitted or is that considered spam? I'm asking because I like this site and don't want to be banned.

It was from another forum that I visit quite often that I found the link to this neat site and I'd sure like to see some of the ball torture groups that I visit get some play from the ballbusters who visit here...it seems to me like a win-win situation for everybody to be able to exchange interesting links.

May I list several links to other fora and groups that I visit? Is there a limit?

2) I've tried to upload some photos and think I've succeeded a time or two but didn't other times. When I try to upload a pic, do you moderate them before they appear (and discard some) or have I just not done it right? Assuming that I haven't done it write, please post a detailed description of how to attach a pic or two to a reply, in the order that is necessary, i.e., does one write the reply then choose Manage Attachments to locate, choose, attach and upload the pic and THEN submit the reply itself? Can I preview a reply with a pic attached before I submit it? Can a pic be attached to a reply or only to an original post?

3) Finally, in addition to severely mistreating my old nuts in various ways, I occasionally enjoy some light forms of urethral play. Is there a section on this site that would be appropriate to post some UP questions and comments? If not, do you know of another site appropriate for that subject?

Thanks, The Geezer

SadisticSara
10-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Sara:
Three questions:
1) It seems to me that I have seen links, here in my wanderings through some older posts, to other forums (fora?) and interesting groups like Yahoo Adult Groups. Is listing them here permitted or is that considered spam? I'm asking because I like this site and don't want to be banned.
It was from another forum that I visit quite often that I found the link to this neat site and I'd sure like to see some of the ball torture groups that I visit get some play from the ballbusters who visit here...it seems to me like a win-win situation for everybody to be able to exchange interesting links.

May I list several links to other fora and groups that I visit? Is there a limit?

You can post ballbusting-related links in the thread "Free Ballbusting Links" here at the "Ballbusting World" forum.

If the links aren't related to ballbusting, post several links per post, and make sure that at least one IS related to ballbusting. The others can be other fetish-related links. Write a brief description of what kind of stuff is at each link. ;)

The links you post must be to free material. No pay sites, unless you explain (or link to) where their free material is located. And try to avoid posting links to any site that may be considered as a competitor to the www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com) main site unless you're sure that they link to Femaledom.com

If you're a member of the place you're posting links to, we'd appreciate reciprocal links. It's win-win ONLY if each place has links to the other. ;)

No limits regarding the number of links you post, but please try to put several links per post rather than 20 posts of one link each (for example).

. . . . . . .
2) I've tried to upload some photos and think I've succeeded a time or two but didn't other times. When I try to upload a pic, do you moderate them before they appear (and discard some) or have I just not done it right? Assuming that I haven't done it write, please post a detailed description of how to attach a pic or two to a reply, in the order that is necessary, i.e., does one write the reply then choose Manage Attachments to locate, choose, attach and upload the pic and THEN submit the reply itself? Can I preview a reply with a pic attached before I submit it? Can a pic be attached to a reply or only to an original post?
. . . . . . .

Posted pics aren't moderated before they appear. I haven't deleted posted pics yet, except for 1 or 2 that were off-topic (pics posted in the links thread, for example. Or vice versa). I usually prefer to move off-topic posts to the correct thread, unless I'm in a bad mood!

There's a good description of how to post pics in the thread "Some Ballbusting Pics" here at the "Ballbusting World" forum.

The order of the steps doesn't matter. You can attach the pic(s) before, during, or after writing the accompanying text.

You can preview your post without losing the attached pic(s).

Pics can be attached with a quote or as an original post.

. . . . . . .
3) Finally, in addition to severely mistreating my old nuts in various ways, I occasionally enjoy some light forms of urethral play. Is there a section on this site that would be appropriate to post some UP questions and comments? If not, do you know of another site appropriate for that subject?
Thanks, The Geezer

You can post what you want about urethral play here at the "Ballbusting World" forum, PROVIDED you create a new thread for it, and not mixed in with other threads where it would be off-topic. Start a new thread and see who else might be interested.

If I missed anything, or didn't explain something properly, please ask me for clarification, OK? :D

Thanks for the interesting questions. There are probably other members who were also wondering about some of these topics.

- Sara :)

Geezer
10-14-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks, Sara, those explanations clear up a lot of questions for me. I've been visiting (and posting) here for a few weeks now and I like the "style" of this forum and the fact that it is very well organized and well moderated. Until now, I just didn't know as much about the organization as I should have...maybe a "sticky" post at the top of the list of threads would make it more clear to everyone 1) where pics go, 2) where links go and what kind of linking should be avoided and, 3) that new threads should be started about completely different subjects. All the other forums that I read don't seem to give a damn about cross threading and it does get pretty confusing if you are interested in one thread of information and follow up info gets posted in other threads.

I do have one more question...do all pics have to go in the "Some Ballbusting Pics" thread or can pics directly related to a specific thread be posted in that thread. It seems to me that there was a thread about having someone stand on one's balls and that there were some great foot-squashed-ball pics posted in replys in that thread.

Thanks for your help...I'll be thinking of you when I squeeze my eggs tonite.

The Geezer :ibow4u:

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Thanks for your suggestion.
Maybe I'll put those explanations in the FAQ section.
(Too many sticky notes would get in the way.)

Yes, pics directly related to a specific thread can be posted in that thread rather than in the "Some Ballbusting Pics" thread.

- Sara :)