PDA

View Full Version : UP Anyone?

Geezer
10-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Are any of you ball busters into urethral play while you torture your nuts?

I'm not into hitting my eggs but I really like to squeeze them slowly and hard. Alternatively, I like to bind my balls tightly with some light cord and while I continue to enjoy the ongoing testicular constriction, I like to do slow deep urethral insertions. I'm not as much into inserting large diameter sounds as I am into deep penetration with slow removal and repeated reinsertion, all the while feeling, squeezing and seeing my tightly bound balls. I'm usually able to achieve a very strong orgasm merely from the eroticism of the situation and the stimulation of my urethra (especially if I put some added constriction on my bound nuts with my free hand).

Anybody else "do" themselves this way or have a wife or girlfriend share in the penetration and stimulation of their urethra? Do any of you female posters "play" with your urethra?

The Geezer

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 07:02 PM
I don't know much about that.

What is it that you insert?
What material and size is the "sound" that you like using?
How far do you insert it?

- Sara :)

Geezer
11-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Sara asks, "What is it that you insert?"

Almost anything that you can sterilize and that you think will fit. Professionally made stainless steel "Sounds" are made for that purpose and a set of sounds usually comes in graduated sizes, often from too small to be stimulating up to too big to fit...and different sets come in different shapes from straight to slightly bent to curved to almost hooked. The shaft of "Rosebud" sounds are quite thin with a bubble or "Rosebud" on the end, which, once inside the tip of the urethra can be felt sliding in and out without feeling the shaft...WOW.

Other insertables include 1) medical catheters of latex or possibly vinyl, 2) knitting needles that have had their sharp points ground over and smoothed in a variety of thicknesses, 3) the handles of crochet hooks (again, in a variety of thicknesses) 4) stiff metal rods (aluminum, brass, stainless steel) are available from welding supply stores, cut to any length desired, the cut ends ground smooth and polished at home, 5) various thicknesses of plastic tubing, e.g., aquarium air hoses, 6) smooth electrical wire that has been doubled (you wouldn't want to insert the cut end of an electrical wire). If the wire is somewhat stiff (like telephone wire) it can be twisted for stiffness and so you can feel the spirals...it can even be twice doubled and twisted for thickness.

I started my UP when I was a young teenager using a Q-Tip that I coated with vaseline, then I used some of my mother's knitting needles and some long artist paintbrush handles (they start slender and taper up in thickness and then back down near the metal part that holds the bristles). After those stiff sounds I switched to clear plastic tubing (and jerked off with the tubing in and watched my cum get pumped out the tubing...that's the first time I tasted my own cum...didn't like it much, though).

I could go on and on, the possibilities seem endless, but in all cases, one must be sure to STERILIZE whatever he (or she inserts). My wife was not into doing herself but did seem to enjoy handling my sounds occasionally. I've read that many women are really turned on when they play in their own urethra.

What material and size is the "sound" that you like using?

I've discussed most common materials above but a new material that seems to be mentioned a lot are soft plastic fishing worms that one might purchase at, say, Walmart. I've tried a few but they aren't long enough for my likes...I wouldn't want to lose one in there. Someone into stretching their urethra might like to force a thick worm in and leave it there to apply a constant expanding force from the inside. A large diameter urethra doesn't seem important to me, what I like is the feeling of continuous and repeated deep slow insertion and withdrawal as I squeeze and manipulate my bound balls (I'm a squeezer, not a hitter) and I usually end with a powerful orgasm when I touch a vibrator to the end of the sound with one hand and crush a ball with the other.

I like metal best, I guess for stiff sounds (plastic doesn't always slide easily and glass is too dangerous). Some metals like aluminum can be bent and shaped as you experiment...SS can't be bent. For flexible sounding, I guess that coated electrical wire is best for me with liberal lubrication...metal rods only need a little lube.

Many warnings are given about retrograde ejaculations but I've orgasmed countless times with my urethra full of one thing or another without any ill effects, rather I like the feeling of having the interior of my urethra stimulated as I reach orgasm and then being ballooned some by the force of the cum.

How far do you insert it?

I've inserted all kinds of devises all the way into my bladder but as I've gotten older, I don't pass my sphincter any more. I ALWAYS go to and often through my prostate because that THE best feeling. Shallow insertion just doesn't excite me. A doubled and twisted electrical wire provides great stimulation as the spirals rub past the area of my prostate and if I use two doubled and twisted wires, I have to insert and withdraw very slowly (or I can't piss for a couple days without severe pain)...but the orgasm is always intense almost to the point of being excrutiating. There's alway a little pain the next day but it's been worth it...for nearly forty five years now.

Any more questions? Try it yourself and let me know what you think. The only thing that YOU can't experience, though, Sara, is to cum while having your urethra stimulated AND WHILE you have your balls squeezed. :Baahaha:

The Geezer

Geezer
11-10-2004, 06:31 PM
After I submitted the post (above) last night, I developed a great fantasy, picturing in my mind's eye, doing some deep urethral insertions while you did my nuts. I was on my back with my ass in your lap and you were working my nuts, first one then the other then both...and we both enjoyed ourselves. :D You had taken a few wraps of cord around each of my nuts so they stood out sort of google eyed and wouldn't escape back up into my body and as I stroked my urethra, you did the squeezing...gently and slowly at first and then increasing the pressure. Sometimes you put enough pressure on a ball that I had to stop until you eased off. Finally, I fantasized that just as I came, you gave me a "little more than I really wanted" squeeze on both balls simultaneously and kept applying it til I stopped. As I thought, I could almost feel the pain and it was a wonderful feeling. Thanks!

Next time I do myself (which is, no doubt gonna be soon) I'm sure that fantasy will pop into my head again and I'll develop that mind-picture some more as my endorphines flow. I really like your "a little more pain than expected" philosophy...I wish my wife had thought of that as she did me...I'm sure that extra jolt of endorphine at the end would have been worth whatever pain came with it, especially if it was administered just as I came and until I finished and stopped what I was doing and could make her stop squeezing THEM. Woooow!

The Geezer

BYW, if you ever try UP (on yourself or) with any of your partners, be sure to let me (us) know how you (and he) enjoy it...I'm sure he will and I'll bet you will too. My mind's eye can picture your "victim" naked and trussed, hand and foot (and testicle) when you show him your new long shiny sound and explain to him exactly what you're about to do with it...and then do it. :Baahaha: Gotta go...(to do you know what). :iluvu:

thornapple
11-11-2004, 09:01 AM
Here are a couple of pics showing a woman using a sound in a man's penis.

Urethral sounds are medical instruments used to increse the inner diameter of the urethra. The goal of their use is either, when used medically, to correct an abnormally narrow urethra; or, when used as a sex toy, to produce sexual pleasure per se or to enable the insertion of other objects into the urethra for sexual pleasure. Sounds are long, metallic rods with a range of girths - the point being to start at a small girth and slowly build up as the size increases.

http://www.ntcweb.com/picpost/albums/userpics/48343/PUSSSO.JPG

http://www.ntcweb.com/picpost/albums/userpics/48343/SOUND.JPG