PDA

View Full Version : A quick question for all the real female ballbusters out there…

Sing Lung
10-21-2004, 02:12 PM
Why do some female ballbusters prefer to tie their victim’s testicles together before an intense ballbusting session? Is it to increase the pain of a delivered strike or does it prevent the testicles from winding up somewhere out of place?

Ladies can you please post your responses at your leisure…

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 07:28 PM
I prefer tying them to prevent them from getting away.

Easier to control them and squeeze, slap or punch them more directly.

Otherwise, they slip & slide out of the way and all over the place!

If the testicles can't escape, I'm pretty sure it must hurt more too.

- Sara :)

lookf2000
11-04-2004, 09:37 PM
This I would really love to feel. But until now alway soft ballbusting I got.

high_voice
12-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Sara,

I'll be the first to admit that when they're tied up...even the SLIGHTEST impact is multiplied because they can't escape.

Mike9988
12-05-2004, 05:16 PM
I prefer tying them to prevent them from getting away.

Easier to control them and squeeze, slap or punch them more directly.

Otherwise, they slip & slide out of the way and all over the place!

If the testicles can't escape, I'm pretty sure it must hurt more too.

- Sara :)

Georgous Sara, when mine are hit hard with either knuckles or something else while they are resting on a hard surface (trapped), it hurts a lot more when not tied, when tied they have a buffer.

agnetha
12-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Hello,

yes, to tie them up makes it much easier to keep control and I think that Sara is right about this making for a more painful experience. However, I do like to have the balls loose sometimes so I can get them individually in my mouth or between my fingers. It also allows for a good tease when I can say about getting a ball, or both and doing something with it/them (slapping, pulling, squeezing etc), then doing it afterwards.

Aggie