PDA

View Full Version : I'm Agnetha

agnetha
10-21-2004, 05:51 PM
Hi,

I'm Agnetha and I'm new here. The site is excellent and very varied. The pics are good and remind me of how I got into this.

Ok, way back in the 70's when I was a teenager I did a lot of babysitting. The couple I remember most lived down the road and were always going to house parties and being very late back. One night I'm reading stories to their daughter who can't sleep, when Gray and Fi come in making a huge row, no change there. The daughter scampers off and I sit back in the lime green sofa and the room is dark apart from a lava lamp. They were head to head arguing and Fi suddenly took a pace back and brought her knee up between Grays legs. A dull thud, instant silence and Gray is out of it. I try and hide in the darkness.

Blonde tall Fi strolls over to me, looks down and smiles. She says hi Aggie, want to be walked back then? Well, I'm not hanging around so yep, lets go, got to wee first though. And I was in shock to see two people I thought I knew being so violent. I checked in on the now sleeping daughter and came back to the lounge. Gray was on the sofa and Fi had his trousers down. She was talking softly to him and had her hands movng slowly between his legs. I can see her pink nails now. Quickly she got up, told Gray to be a good boy now and off we went. She held my hand all the way home and I could feel those nails hard against my soft palm all the way.

Fi did call in the next day to see me, looking fine and happy. I looked up at her and smiled, and told her I was ok. Gray was his normal self when I saw him out with their dog later on too.

This was the first of several late night "fights" they had while I was there, and why I am still friends with their daughter to this day.

that was a long post !

Aggie

thornapple
10-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Wonderful story. You are a complement to this forum, please share more. You may not get lots of comments because people are afraid to post, but you will have a lot of lurkers as fans, just watch your thread count. Don't be a stranger.

lovetap
10-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Aggie,

Thanks for posting.

If you don't mind my asking, how did it effect your life?

agnetha
10-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Hello,

and thank you for your advice thornapple and lovetap.

To answer your question, yes, it did have an lasting effect on me, although at first I must admit to having a very few confused weeks until I could get Fi alone to talk to.

I suppose it was the shock of their fight initially, but after a week or so I began to think a lot how Fi could hurt Gray so easily, yet also be so intimate with him afterwards. This especially confused me, being only 15 it was all a bit much to be honest. I sat next to their daughter Amy more on the bus to school, but I didn't have the courage to talk about things.

I began to notice the boys at school more I must say, all in their tight black trousers and neat shirts. I kept thinking how easy it would be to hurt them as Fi had done, but boys can be so awful anyway I often hated them.

After a few weeks I saw Fi walking their dog so ran down the road to catch up with her. I really needed to know things and would have the time while the dog raced all over the playing fields.

She smiled and took my hand and said; Its about the other week isn't it Aggie? I said that I was confused so we walked, the breeze in our hair and Fi patiently explained, holding my hand all the time.

Sorry to go now, kids are home, I'll post some more as soon as I can

Aggie

agnetha
10-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Hi,

its late but I'm back.

To carry on...

Fi strolled with me across the field and tried to put my mind at rest, I could see she was concerned and she barely looked down to me as she spoke.

She loved Gray, who she told me was a powerful man, physically and financially. Fi felt slightly afraid of him. I said that he was a bit scary to me too - this made her smile.

As to the fight, she said that he became violent and when he'd had too much to drink (which was not that often) and she had reacted fast because she had to. That was all she would say so I smiled and we walked back together.

She asked me to babysit on the Saturday night and, reassured, I said I would, even though it would be late when I went home.

All was as usual when I called round, Gray had a very white shirt and a black tight fitting suit on and was very pleased that night, he was going to drive his new car over to the dinner dance - Fi was going to drive it home. She had a spangly blue dress on and gave me a hug and a smile before they headed off. Amy and I did the usual, chatted about boys, (we both hated them), ate the cookies and she went to bed at eleven.

I turned the lights down and must have dozed off. The crash of the front door woke me, followed by banging in the hallway. I stumbled to the door and Gray was pushing Fi against the wall, shouting all the time. They fell to the ground and Gray was on top, one hand on Fi's chest, the other raised. I opened the door and as Gray looked round Fi balled her hand very small and punched Gray in the groin and as he rolled over she rolled on top of him and did it again. Her dress had ridden up to the top of her thighs and glistened in the low light. Her hair was everywhere and she was breathing very heavily. Gray threw up over his suit and the floor. She leapt off him and gave me a huge hug, tears flowing down her face.

We cleaned the comatose Gray up and lifted him onto the sofa, she took his suit and clothes off and we scraped up some of the sick. I looked at the hairy man lying there, never having seen anyone naked before. I sat across from him on the floor so I couldn't see his face.

Gray remained *********** and Fi came to sit next to me on the floor. She was still breathing heavily and her dress was ruined, torn at one shoulder strap and with patched of sick.

She put her arm around me and said thank you over and over, then told me that I was beautiful and there were things I needed to know. She took a deep breath and crawled across to Gary and moved his legs apart, then came back to take my hand and together we crawled across the floor to kneel in front of Gary.

Fi said, Aggie, this is a man, and this is where his power comes from, its also where he is weakest. I just nodded. She pointed to his balls and said this is where I hit him and you saw what happened, so its true. Now for the important part - boys and men may love you and look after you or they may hurt you. If they hurt you this is how you get even. Its what they understand.

She took my hand and placed it onto Grays ball sac, very lightly. Her nails were chipped, but still pink I noticed. It felt cool to touch. Now she gripped his balls in her hand so her fingers cupped around them and my hand, then told me it was my turn, without help. I stared and stared then put my hand up and underneath the balls and lifted them. Fi smiled and hugged me, I felt her warmth next to me as she said now squeeze baby squeeze. This felt a bit odd as the balls wouldn't keep still so I used my other hand, Fi stroked my hair as I got the balls to keep still. Now pull them she said so I lifted my hands up like I'd caught a butterfly and the skin around Gray moved a lot while I lifted. I noticed his dick in the hair as it lolled around but his balls had my attention. I was 15 and I was fascinated. Fi had her hands on my back and my shoulders as I let the balls out of my hands and put my small fist around the skin above them. I pulled again and the balls stood out against their sack. They looked huge, I just stared and stared. They were so beautiful. Fi broke the spell by kissing my neck and as I looked round she smiled so widely I let go and hugged her for ages, feeling her warm tears on my back.

Aggie

agnetha
10-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Hi,

I didn't see much of Fi, Gray or Amy for a fair while, it was the summer and they soon took 3 weeks in Spain, while my parents took me to France. When I did see Gray I had to look away, and from his look he knew what I'd seen. What could he say? But I worried endlessly if he knew what I had done with his balls and it didn't help that I couldn't stop thinking about them. I woke in the night thinking of them in my hands and how I could play with them in different ways.
Fi was just friendly, but reserved and there was, unsurprisingly, no babysitting!

From September Amy and I sat together on the bus each day and she let me know how it was going with Fi and Gray; he was on the up, she was more and more subdued, the fights were happening and the winner was Gray. I felt so sorry for Fi, and she was always so normal when we met.

As to the boys, I was 16 now, had my summer tan, so did Amy and we must have looked pretty in our while shirts and long straight hair, almost like twins. We certainly noticed their interest and soon we began to hang out with groups of lads, all part of the growing up thing.

Growing up led to discos, late nights, slow dances and fumblings in dark carparks... and I managed to handle several sets of boys balls. All the pairs were different, some large, some hanging oddly and others almost round. Some were soft and some hard, but playing with them seemed to excite the boys hugely so I took my time with my hands and the boys seemed to love this.
I kept my grip light always and soon got a bit of a reputation for being someone to be with. The control and the power were coming to me - I noticed how a quick squeeze or a tightened grip could turn pleasure to pain for a boy and I began to understand what Fi had meant. I didn't keep boyfriends - I had more to learn and with each new one I tried new things, teasing them for a week or so, then upping the pain, using words to back up my hands, holding his balls while I used my mouth and so on. It was fascinating that not one of the boys would say anything about my interest in their balls, or the pain I caused; to them it was just an exciting part of the foreplay!

For a year I explored and just grew up as girls do. Amy became my friend and, after a while, the child of a single parent, Gray had gone off with a woman from work and Fi had the house in settlement. However, her brother Billy had moved in as lodger and my world was about to be stood on its head.

agnetha
10-26-2004, 03:57 PM
hi,

Thornapple, how right you were, lots of readers and not many posts ! Lovetap, well, it certainly changed my life a lot, even by the time I was 17!
I'm sure my interest in learning to use and abuse testicles increased my popularity a fair bit, and increased the number of my sexual partners. Maybe a little reputation got me into more Y fronts more often!!

It reads as a bit confessional though plus I've left bits out, good and bad. I'd say the pre-Billy month or two were a bit intense with the boys and he came along at the right time.

I'll do some more soon, and will try to be lighter with the remaining bits! Its such a release to get this down in words!

Aggie

thornapple
10-26-2004, 05:29 PM
Agnetha, so glad you've taken a liking to this little forum. Keep sending us your tales. We're all waiting for the next episodes.

agnetha
11-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Hello,

its been awhile, but I'm back now, so time to continue. I must say that I really like some of the picture links too.

I'm getting to the Billy episode and perhaps I've been putting this off!

The memory of Gray had faded somewhat and I was helping Amy out with her schoolwork to earn a few pounds from Fi to go towards my college bills. I'd arrive in the evening, we'd work and talk and watch the tv, and I'd try and forget Fi showing me Gray's balls on the sofa all that time ago. (They say you always remember your first, and its true for me, and I usually went out from Amy's feeling very hot!).

Amy was as successful with the boys as me and we often compared notes, being younger she would often date the brother of a boy I was seeing, sometimes for fun. I know she certainly didn't have the interest in their balls that I did.

Billy would be with us sometimes, he was nice, relaxed and interested in how we were getting on. The boyfriend topic certainly grabbed his interest but he'd discreetly leave when we got to the specifics of their relative sizes, endurance and preferences.

Amy and I were dating Roy and Adie, two brothers from the same street as us. Roy was the older and my date, Adie was only a year younger and very confident, he looked just fine to me with his curly hair and slim waist. Roy was a taller, grown version. We decided that these two were pretty good so we plotted a double date. As we'd both got to the handjob stage of sex we decided to see how we could have a very entertaining evening when Fi was out, and how far we could get them to go.

I spent a few days getting Roy worked up by telling him that we were going for a night at Amys, with Amy, and by brushing against him, feeling him etc, but avoiding going any further. I'd tease him on the bus by sitting right up to him and getting my hand between his legs, and in college when I saw him I'd let him know I couldn't wait. I knew that Amy was doing the same with Adie, and I took to watching him walk to the bus and so on, making sure he could notice me.

On the day, Fi went out on time and the boys were there in minutes of having seen her car going past. Roy came from the busstop and Adie from home. I met Roy at the back door, pulled him to one side and kissed him. Adie came in the front door and had no chance, Amy pinned him to the wall and any surprise the brothers had at being set up went in seconds.

It didn't take much persuading for the boys to get out of their clothes, they both looked so smooth and so aroused. We had gone for white shirts and dark skirts, look great but take time to get off. We smothered their protests with our mouths (what a phrase!) and we girls sat on the sofa so we could get a good view and be comfy with the brothers in front of us. We began to get started and I watched their balls as they warmed up and lowered in their sacs, and even held Roy's for a moment, he twitiched and they shot back up, the poor boy was almost ready, way too soon.
As planned, we kept things slow as we knew they hadn't had sex or wanked for a good few days. Amy was very hot, the slut ! she loved comparing their dicks, telling them how they tasted and how big they felt, and it was almost too much for Adie as well. I put her hand on Roy's cock and simultaneously lifted both sets of balls and worked my hands behind them. Amy was engrossed as I gave a commentary - do you like that, how heavy are these, how much come have you got for us, what will you taste like and so on. Amy moved my hand away from Roy and replaced it with hers. Her touch was so light, almost like tracing, and she soon held Adies balls too and began to knead them a little. I lifted the cocks and stroked absently, fascinated by Amy. She pulled one of Adies balls forwards and gave it a playful little kiss and sucked. I'm sure it went into her mouth as Adie shuddered and I almost came on the spot. I moved her hand and the same to one of Roys pair and it was heaven, and like Amy was very gentle as I ran my toungue around it. I popped it in and out a few times and the sensation was lovely.

The boys were getting beyond too far by now and were trying to wank themselves as well getting attention from our mouths. Amy held Adie's balls in each hand and licked his tip again and again, telling him to empty them into her mouth for us all to watch. He did in huge style just as she let his balls go, lightly kneading them as he came and with his cock on the edge of her mouth.

Roy was transfixed at his brothers semen. His dick went even bigger as he watched Amys mouth and he came in spurts while I had his balls cupped in one hand and the other around his shaft. I felt the semen rising from deep in his balls to the open air and it was beautiful.

The boys were all smiles and quite tired. We let them sit on our laps and soon they'd both dozed off. Amy and I looked at each other - what a half hour!

We had a bit of a clean up and cuddled up on the sofa while the boys dozed.

will try and post again soon,

bye, Aggie

lovetap
11-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Good to hear from you again, Aggi.

smackMyNuts
11-29-2004, 12:15 AM
Thanks for sharing your stories with us, Agnetha. They've been terrific. Sorry that most of us don't say so much. Sometimes people are afraid of smothering new women on a site with attention, so they underdo it instead. Sorry. Please keep telling us about your adventures growing up. They're very sexy and interesting.

Smack

Magnum
11-30-2004, 05:14 PM
I had to stop sweating before I could post. M

Tamakeri
11-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Damn Aggie-
I would have loved to have two like you and Amy as neighbors when I was growing up. I know I would be in pain, but I would be a happy camper. Can't wait to hear what Billy has in for himself. Nothing like a good hard two fisted squeeze, especially with beautiful long nails!

All the best,
-Tamakeri

agnetha
12-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Hello,

and thank you for your comments smackMyNuts, Magnum and Tamakeri. its difficult to find time to do the posts and I'm glad you enjoyed the last one a lot (but not as much as our boys ha ha)! Its so memorable for me because it was the first time I'd been able to compare and hold two sets of balls at once and at such length. It was also the first time I'd had any sexual experience with another female there, which I also found exciting, and a more than a little bit competetive. I do know that it was a first for Amy too and that she thoroughly enjoyed herself as well (!). We decided that a repeat performance was a definite, although we'd like the boys to do more for us before we allowed them the big finale!

A day or two later we met up with the brothers and they were both still a little tender but also very keen for round two. We kept to our plan to make them wait so just teased them by talking about their endurance, how they came, and of course having a quick squeeze of those bruised balls. It was quite strange at first to be part of a four rather than a couple - a pair of sore balls attached to a frisky cock is just that though, but I think Adie was in most pain with my hand in his Y fronts, or perhaps I squeezed that bit harder to let him know It'd be me and him next?
We gave them a weeks rest with strict instructions for no wanking or stimulating themselves, we'd do all the teasing to set them ready for next time, any complaining and It'd be off, all over.
The boys healed well and we teased ! Amy especially loved this and at first shocked me as she was very into hitting whilst I was, and am, much more "hands on".

Amy sat next to Roy on the bus and found various ways of getting at his balls without other people noticing. Her routine got pretty slick in the twice daily bus trips..(she even kept a list - this is from her school folder, in the little plastic inside cover, in purple ink)..

1) quick punch upwards as Roy climbs across into the window seat,
2) right hand pinch of his left ball as he reaches coat onto overhead rack
3) tight squeeze and hold as he sits onto my hand
4) a small jab when he moves the hand out
5) drop folder into his lap during journey
6) repeat the quick punch as he gets up to collect coat
7) stand and lift my satchel on thigh and and make contact with knee !

My routine was easier, Adie was a very pleased boy to have me next to him! I'm sure he wanted to outdo his brother too and sitting with a college girl was pretty good, at a price! As I sat at the very back of the bus we had some more privacy too. If I was clinical like Amy and listed it out it'd go something like this...

1)get to the back seat first then turn to grab Adie's balls, pulling him across me to his seat ( i kneed him once but it felt such a bad thing to do I but my coat over him a bit and promised to kiss it all better )
2) if the bus was quiet, lift myself up to get comfortable, one hand between his legs as I took my weight
3) sit sideways to bus, legs crossed in front of Adie and talk to him about his smooth cock, his loaded balls and how I wanted next week now
4) on the way off the bus, be last off and reach behind to hold them in the cup of my hand

When the week was up the boys were truly ready to go, and I think that Amy and I were too!

Its time to go, sorry, but this is a teasing post !

Aggie

(and no Billy yet!)

radababovic
12-18-2004, 05:32 PM
can you explain these two in detail :7) stand and lift my satchel on thigh and and make contact with knee ! and this one i kneed him once but it felt such a bad thing to do I but my coat over him a bit and promised to kiss it all better )?The first one sounds really interesting.

agnetha
12-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi,

The list was Amy's and its pretty self explanatory. I think Roy was last off the bus a few times!

As to the knee-ing question, Amy was much more into this than me. I posted on the Profile Development post to explain a bit why its not usually my thing. As to the kiss it all better bit, it was just a big tease, I wanted those balls in my hand!

Aggie

Tommy
12-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Hi Agnetha,

Do you still get up to no good nowadays ? Whats your most recent experience of "using and abusing" mans weakness ??

By the way, great stories and well told. All I wanna know is how come you were'nt at my school ???

agnetha
12-21-2004, 08:46 AM
Hi Tommy,

and I'm glad you like my stories, I have a lot of fun writing them too. As to most recent experiences, I do still get up to no good (!), often.

Seeing as its Christmas I thought I'd say about a very fun experience (for me!), but an unusual one, from way back, at about this time of year - this site really brings some memories right into focus !

I was a couple of years out of college and was assigned to help on a training course at a local hotel with some regional managers from our firm. I got to organise the flipcharts, the overnight stays and the coffee (well it was the 80's).
Most of the first day I spent scribbling away on the charts while the chaps chattered away, not very exciting! After they'd had dinner the seminar turned to the competition and that as some of them had female sales reps, they were at an advantage. More specifically that this was discussed as a dirty tactic as the woman would/could use her charms/persuasiveness to make business go smoothly. I just kept taking notes until the manager from Surrey looked up at me and asked if I had any views, being the only woman in the room. I did of course and pointed out that only a certain type of man would be swayed. This caused huge laughter and various "dirty slut" comments, led by the Surrey chap, a very confident, overbearing man of about 40. I walked out to the bar in disgust. Not the best of days so far.

Later the guy from Surrey came over to see me complete with a bottle of champagne, profusely apologising, mainly to my clevage. I was getting annoyed. He just wouldn't go and wouldn't take no, thinking he had some right because of his position, and perhaps because I was young. It was clear what he wanted so I decided it was time to sort this out.
I put on a little of my seductive act, got his room number in 2 minutes flat an told him to be ready, naked in 10 minutes and that I'd give him the time of his life. He practically ran up those stairs.

On the dot I was at his door, still smouldering. He opened it with a flourish, and a bit of a wobble, (he'd had a few). What nearly threw me was the hair, he was covered! I'd never seen so much hair apart from on a dog, still, I smiled and pushed him backwards and onto the bed. There was just no way I wanted to be anywhere near intimate with him, but I wanted to teach him a lesson or two about how you shouldn't always get what you wish for (it was Christmas!).

Some more seductive noises about how powerful he was, and how I wanted to take all night and I knew from his eyes and his smallsize erection that he was mine!
I took his tie and tied one wrist around the bedpost and fondled his balls a little (that hair!). I took off my tights to tie the other hand and found two more ties in his wardrobe for his ankles. I stood back and looked at the naked hairball grinning up at me. I suppose I didn't look too threatening so I gave his balls a fairly hard squeeze and told him that I was really going to be a slut tonight, but first he had to be clean.

He was all for it saying he'd do anything, absolutely anything. I took out a clean hankerchief and stuffed it in his mouth as I pulled his balls downwards, only his eyes changed, going wide, I gave a nice firm squeeze and let go. His breath came in snorts a bit but I didn't care.

It was the hair that decided it, I had to shave him. I took out my scissors, lifted the now soft dick and began to snip away. He writhed about a little but I told him I might slip and put the cold steel against his right testicle. He went very still as I cut away at his hairs. I teased him all the while, saying that this would help him make the most of his assets and that dirty sluts did like their men clean. He did get erect a couple of times but the cold blades against his balls soon stopped that!

After a while the hairs got very short so I went to his bathroom and came back with his shaving brush, warm water and a razor. His face went pale and his breathing became very fast. I told him that it was time for a more personal service as I soaped his scrotum, using my nails to get the lather into all the right places. He squirmed a bit but the flash of the razor brought instant stillness so I could scrape away with ease. It took awhile to do but I shaved him all around his cock, around his balls but I left the hairs behind and on the front of his balls, and up his cock.

I dried him off and let him recover for a few long minutes, sat between his legs and just handling him lightly until he relaxed and got hard again, teasing that he was just perfect now for a slut like me, and that we had hours until brekfast. He mumbled through his gag and looked up at me like a child in a candy store. I glanced theatrically at his balls and said that ooops I'd been a silly slut and missed a bit. I quickly got sellotape from my bag and, without letting him see, pressed it all along the hairs I'd deliberately missed, from under his balls to about halfway up the underneath of his cock.

I played with him some more, his balls were so smooth and I'm sure he appreciated every little bit of their exposure to my hands and nails as I worked them around. He soon couldn't take more and I held his balls from underneath, and just as he made to come I yanked up the sellotape as hard as I could.

He fainted, I dressed and left.

Merry Christmas

Aggie x

agnetha
12-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Hi,

and yes, I did untie him before I left ! The gag was all damp and disgusting.

Aggie

spaceclubba
12-24-2004, 03:11 AM
excellent story :)
keep em comin agnetha!

Tommy
12-24-2004, 11:42 PM
LMAO nice work.............you should write a book my girl !!!

I should imagine you are a scream on a night out lol :)........If ever ya fancy painting the town red let me know......and I can look on and cringe as some numbnuts tries his drunken advances on ya and soon becomes a sorenuts..

agnetha
01-08-2005, 03:10 AM
Hello,

and thank you Tommy, glad you liked the post. It was a bit of a one-off event and I remember being quite shaky for a while afterwards. Looking back it was definitely worth it, although I had to change jobs and couldn't really say why!

I'll try and do another post soon,

Aggie

ballader
01-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Hallo agnetha.

Hey pal, you are sooooo welcome here.

Nice stories, my friend. Nice stories....

Hmmm.... great ! :)

...I have a new story to explain, but no to much time now, because i 've to go now.

Later, I wiil tell another stoy, with Katja again, guys !

See you later!

play with my plums
01-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Hello Aggie :)

As a guy, its really nice to read about some ballbusting exploits written by the opposit sex. Gives a nice new perspective on things.

Hope you`ve got more story`s in you. There a joy to read.

All the best.

Plums. :)

eric
01-09-2005, 08:53 PM
She took my hand and placed it onto Grays ball sac, very lightly. Her nails were chipped, but still pink I noticed. It felt cool to touch. Now she gripped his balls in her hand so her fingers cupped around them and my hand, then told me it was my turn, without help. I stared and stared then put my hand up and underneath the balls and lifted them. Fi smiled and hugged me, I felt her warmth next to me as she said now squeeze baby squeeze. This felt a bit odd as the balls wouldn't keep still so I used my other hand, Fi stroked my hair as I got the balls to keep still. Now pull them she said so I lifted my hands up like I'd caught a butterfly and the skin around Gray moved a lot while I lifted. I noticed his dick in the hair as it lolled around but his balls had my attention. I was 15 and I was fascinated. Fi had her hands on my back and my shoulders as I let the balls out of my hands and put my small fist around the skin above them. I pulled again and the balls stood out against their sack. They looked huge, I just stared and stared. They were so beautiful. Fi broke the spell by kissing my neck and as I looked round she smiled so widely I let go and hugged her for ages, feeling her warm tears on my back.
Aggie

Don't you think it's a bit strange that Fi got you to do this to her husband? Weren't you scared he would wake up?! And do you think she was being a bit irresponsible getting you involved considering you were still just a teenager? Sounds like she'd gone a bit crazy.

Thanks for all the posts, hope I didn't sound too negative. Loved the part about Amy's list.

crushee
01-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Great story indeed, Agnetha!

Make me worried not to have been living in your city when it happened!

agnetha
01-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Hello,

and I'm glad you like the posts. I'll try and make time to do some more soon.

Eric ; Fi crazy at the time? Maybe you're right or maybe not. It was a very traumatic situation so perhaps that's why she cried when it was "over"?

Aggie

eric
01-14-2005, 06:04 AM
Hey, Agnetha.

You haven't posted for a while. You can't just leave us hanging on. What happened with Billy? Were you in some kind of peril.

agnetha
01-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi,

and thank you very much for all the posts. This follows on from the Roy and Adie story, continuing after their painful week on the bus! We'd arranged to have Fi's house, both her and Billy were going to be out all evening.

Amy and I had decided to swap so I'd have Adie for the evening and she'd have Roy. We wanted to make the evening as special as we could and had told the boys to dress up and to bring some wine. For their part the boys knew what was in store (or thought they did!!) and were ready to go.

Amy and I spent the afternoon sorting out what to wear - I went for a light blue chinese silky dress with splits high up each thigh, and strappy high heels. Amy went for the hippy look with a short beige suede skirt with a matching belt, a very tight, half buttoned brown leather shirt and some black knee length italian boots. She looked fantastic and we couldn't believe we'd made so much effort, or looked so good for a night in!

We set out candles, chose the music and had a couple of gins to settle down. We discussed the previous encounter and Amy asked what I'd liked best. I said that it was when she'd sucked Adie's balls one after the other, and I surprised myself when I said that it was quite a turn on when she'd kicked Roy in the balls on the bus too. She said her best bits were seeing my nails digging in to Roys sac and when I was pulling one in each hand. Amy smiled and said that we needed the evening to last.

The doorbell rang and Roy and Adie were there. Adie had got the script and had a suit on, he did look smart, if a little ruffled, lovely! Roy, well, he'd just turned up in jeans and a shirt, but he had brought the wine. We went through to the lounge, it looked cosy and warm with the candles and the deep carpet.

We settled into the sofa and Amy asked Roy to get the drinks, he jokingly said no so she grabbed his crotch and asked her slave to get the drinks. He did too and that broke the ice, we talked about slaves and how we could get them to do what we wanted. The boys said that they could use pain to keep their female slaves in submission, we replied that us girls had to employ more subtle tactics and make the men want to do our bidding, using the week on the bus as our example. We'd promised an evening of sex and they had endured our teasings for five days in anticipation.

Roy was most adamant that this wasn't so, so in the end he was voted our slave of the evening.

Amy made him go to the far end of the room and strip. She undid a button or two of her leather shirt and smoothed herself down. Adie and I curled up on our end of the sofa to watch the show.
Amy called Roy over and commanded "ok slave, very gently stroke my tits". Roy smiled and got on with it, taking his time. She had him fondle her for a while, asking him how much he liked her tits in his hands and I saw her nipples trying to burst out. Roy soon got big and hard and she moved him gently against his stomach in her fist. She spoke in his ear telling him how big he was and how strong his balls were and saying how great the week had been for her, how she loved to feel her knee hitting his balls, and how easy they were to grap.
Adie and I looked on, this was fantastic and I put my hand over Adie's fly, he was huge!
Amy told Roy that this was his reward for the week and that she was thourougly wet, but soon she whispered "thats enough slave" and kneed him sharply right in his exposed testicles. She held his cock a moment longer and let go so he fell onto the sofa. Amy smiled and looked down to ask me if I liked what I saw? I was spellbound, I had been since I'd seen her nipples harden. I stood and kissed her, feeling her tongue in my mouth. It was the first time I'd kissed a girl and it felt just fine. Adie was sat on the sofa and hadn't moved!

Roy managed to breathe again and sat up. We all looked at his pale face and said well, still want to be a slave? He mumbled no problem so I smiled at Amy and quickly sat astride himI toyed is erection back to life, telling him what a strong slave he was. Soon he was excited again and I made him him run his hands up and down my thighs under the dress. He felt so warm and I let him roam his hands around and around until his fingers met.
He tried to kiss my chest through the lovely dress so I looked at him and said "slave, take the dress off". It had shoulder and side buttons so this was no problem, I think Adie had snapped out of it and helped too. He tried to kiss my tits again but I ran my nails down his cock and whispered "no slave" leave those alone tonight" in his ear. I scraped down and under his balls so he winced but kept very hard, so I sat back on his thighs and commanded "slave, wank yourself, now". Roy quickly moved his hands and began to stroke himself. I made him go slowly and commanded him not to make himself come, or else. I put my hands down either side of his cock and lifted a ball with each. "Keep going slave" I told him as I squeezed one, then the other. I made him change his speed as I pulled, scratched and rolled his balls. I held them together and pulled them to the bottom of his sac and told him I had control and how I could squash his balls at any moment and that it was only waiting for his come that was stopping me. I gripped them very hard a few times and went onto my knees in front of him and used my mouth over his fingers, pulling his balls forward and apart all the time. Amy had come up behind me and put her small hands on my tits and was gently kneading them while she leant against my back so I could feel her leather shirt rubbing against me. It was very sensuous and seemed to last for an age. I felt Roy getting a little larger and ready to come, I think I was too! I let go of his balls as they tightened to release his lovely sperm and said quietly "slave, perhaps some pain is a good thing", and slapped down hard on his balls as he contracted to release his come.

Aggie x

play with my plums
01-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Wow Aggie.

I don`t think I`ve ever read anything thats made me want to trade places with someone soo much. That Roy was a very lucky fella. Being ballbusted & watching a couple of girls going at it, I`d think that was all my fantasy`s come true! :D

More. More. :bananad:

Plums

Tommy
01-18-2005, 06:12 PM
lol I agree.........

Aggie if ya ever want to visit times past......im your man :).....

I feel like I need to tell an equally cracking story but I have'nt got any ......lol

Great Stuff..........keep em cummin......

Tommy

agnetha
01-19-2005, 05:37 PM
Hello,

and thank you Tommy and Play, I'm glad you enjoyed the post, I'll try and do part two soon.

Aggie

sorenuts
01-21-2005, 10:03 AM
Aggie,
You sure have a great way with words. Part two CUMMING soon I hope.
Thank you for your posts they sure add to the fun of this board.

Mainvein
01-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Yea Aggie, your stories are incredible. I love every word. I think you have lived one of the coolest lives to have these stories to tell. Keep em comming.

Ron