PDA

View Full Version : how about you

somethingclever
10-25-2004, 03:23 AM
does any one else find this fetish incredibly odd? i honestly don't know why it kinda turns me on. but it's just the suggestion of it. i can't imagine actually enjoying the festivities. and this psychology seems incredibly counterproductive to a real relationship. i mean, what is with this new, emo, emasculated male counter-culture? it has never seemed to me that girls want that. they seem to want to feel secure--and generally don't, no matter what they say. everyone wants to come off strong. if your girlfriend kicked your ass during game night, you wouldn't go out of the house for weeks. and how could any girl feel secure with a guy she beats the living shit out of, regularly? why do you need to be dominated? what pleasure does it bring you? i really don't get this whole slave/master relationship. men are obviously stronger than women for various reasons, and they obviously have a major weakness, so that they can't just take advantage of women. and that would seem to make these genders pretty equal. i just don't get this. someone enlighten me.

Trouble
10-26-2004, 12:24 AM
does any one else find this fetish incredibly odd? i honestly don't know why it kinda turns me on. but it's just the suggestion of it. i can't imagine actually enjoying the festivities. and this psychology seems incredibly counterproductive to a real relationship. i mean, what is with this new, emo, emasculated male counter-culture? it has never seemed to me that girls want that. they seem to want to feel secure--and generally don't, no matter what they say. everyone wants to come off strong. if your girlfriend kicked your ass during game night, you wouldn't go out of the house for weeks. and how could any girl feel secure with a guy she beats the living shit out of, regularly? why do you need to be dominated? what pleasure does it bring you? i really don't get this whole slave/master relationship. men are obviously stronger than women for various reasons, and they obviously have a major weakness, so that they can't just take advantage of women. and that would seem to make these genders pretty equal. i just don't get this. someone enlighten me.
A number of reasons can be pointed out, but they all come down to, "I want what I want."

Anybody into SM of any kind is odd, yes. Sadists and masochists are sickos, yes. Power/domination games and relationships are difficult for not only those outside it to understand, it's hard for those IN the game/relationship to get a real handle on. For example, some of the posts I read from some of the other people here, I think to myself: "What? Why would you like THAT?!?" So within the SM community, there is the BB community, and within the BB community, many versions of BB.

For some, the pain is a turn-on; it's a very private kind of pain because it is a feeling woen can not know. The famel partner enjoys the mystery of the sensation and the male partner enjoys that he can explain it to her in many ways, but she will bever really know. (Plus, thereis the release of endorphins nd other chemicals which are manufactured by the body for the purpose of fighting pain by making you high.)

For some, it's a kind of intimacy; for a male to let a woman do that with him, to trust her that much, makes the woman feel trusted and the man feel like his trust in her is being respected.

For some, it's just a power game: the woman thinks, "Ha ha! I've totally got him by the balls!" and the man thinks, "Hee hee! Your turn to be on top; dominate me, baby, dominate me!"

For some, it's naughty. Girls ain't supposed to do that. Both male and female partner get off on doing something taboo.

Takes all kinds. I had a ballbusting partner who liked to be slapped and spanked. I have no clue why anybody would like to be slapped OR spanked, and she couldn't fathom why any guy would want to get kicked in the nuts. She did for me and I did for her. After I screwed her best friend, I knew I could NEVER slap or spank that woman -- but my bb partner found out and kicked her best friend between the legs. I enjoyed finding out about that, but I could not have kicked the woman, myself. (On the other hand, if my bb partner had asked me to kick her cunt, I would have done so with much delight.) The point here is that, ultimately, one just knows what one likes and what one doesn't like.

Last I heard, SM is considered a "disease" by the psychiatric profession. So, chalk it up to our brains being wired wrong if that helps.

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Of course this fetish is incredibly odd.

'Trouble' gave a good explanation.

And we're ALL a bit "odd" for having signed up as members here, or even reading this stuff.

As long as it's voluntary and there's no permanent damage, there's no problem with being interested in odd things or having unusual fantasies.

People who are 100% normal in everything (including thoughts) are quite boring, have a lack of imagination, and are extremely rare!

- Sara :)

lookf2000
11-05-2004, 02:51 AM
I think we are normally people too. The only differnent is we know our limits and what we like. I love my fantazie and from time to time soft ballbusting - but I wish the balls would be busted harder and squeezed.
Robi

Bombadil
11-09-2004, 03:42 PM
I think that I've got the choice of two ways of life:

- I can live with the things I know, which are accepted by the society; I can enjoy my live in certain limits defined by someone else, by the history, by any political correctness, and don't have to care for the world around me.

- Or I can try to find out my personal limits, which nobody knows. I can find them out with all my senses and emotions. I'm able to live the life that suits best to my personality and my own limits. Finally I can enjoy the fact of having some more experience than many others