PDA

View Full Version : Balls in her mouth

torrie
10-31-2004, 01:59 AM
How come nobody in here are botherd about one of the most thrilling bb methods? i.e., placing the balls in her mouth.

:D comments here and pics post in pic thread

Trouble
10-31-2004, 02:11 AM
How come nobody in here are botherd about one of the most thrilling bb methods? i.e., placing the balls in her mouth.
I advocated doing this in a previous message; some time ago, bears repeating, I guess. hose of us lucky enough to have a ballbuster whom we trust (you know, a girlfriend or something) should put our nads in her mouth because the size of the average pair of balls and the size of the average woman's mouth are such that you have to stuff them in one at a time -- which means they don't come out unless she helps you take them out.

This is a way of putting oneself completely at the mercy of the ballbuster; she can tease you, she can bite to hurt you as much as she likes, she can destroy you -- if you try to force her to let your balls out, an average woman can completely incapacitate a guy by biting his nuts.

The first woman with whom I did this was a) very memorable and b) someone I will never trust again with my balls in her mouth.

stealthingthenet
10-31-2004, 11:14 PM
Quote: "someone I will never trust again with my balls in her mouth."

LMAO

Reminds me of the first Woman who ever put mine in...for months they would flinch whenever her mouth went near them.

Trouble
11-02-2004, 01:09 AM
...and how could we forget?

Many women won't put your hairy sac in her mouth (or won't enjoy it) because of the hair; a hairless sac is less yucky.

BB is SM; trust your partner. Give her scissors and/or a razor and let her trim and/or shave you. (Personally, I have NOT done this and, given my experiences with women, I really doubt that it's safe!)

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 08:23 PM
I posted a nice pic of "balls in mouth" in the "Some Ballbusting Pics" thread.

Yes, of course I prefer them shaved and clean.
And some guys let me shave them. :D

- Sara :)

Roryism
11-04-2004, 09:22 PM
Sounds like fun.

lookf2000
11-04-2004, 09:40 PM
I have never tried to put my balls in the mouth of girlfriends. Only one time by a prostitute. It hurts a little bit but it was a great feeling. I would try it again if
the woman love it.