PDA

View Full Version : when and how

lover250180
11-04-2004, 05:35 PM
ballbusting became my fetish when my GF once kneed me then smoothered me under her ass, ever since shes been kneeing them before we make love. tell me how did were u guys busted for the same time
PS
hey Sadistic sara how did u get into ballbusting

SadisticSara
11-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi ! :)

The story of how I started ballbusting is in the thread "Ballbusting Methods" in this forum.
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1934

Have fun!

- Sara :)

Roryism
11-04-2004, 09:18 PM
I have never been busted. I'm thinking of asking my girlfriend to do it..

Trouble
11-05-2004, 12:10 AM
One of my mother's friends used to bust me when I was a kid (when my mom wasn't around, of course). Near as I can figure, I was sexually attracted to her and when she would hit my balls, my brain made a connection between sexual arousel and getting kicked in the nuts. I think it's likely that I already had something of an inclination like that from schoolgirls doing it, but having a grown woman do it was the most taboo thing in which I have ever been a participant.

I wasn't exactly a willing participant; she never asked permission, of course. On the other hand, I never objected. She did not do it really hard, it was more of a surprising experience than a painful one. I mean it WAS painful, but I did not expect that a grown woman would do that. I mean, every time, without fail, I could only think, "Did she just...? Well, my balls hurt, so she did, but... That couldn't have been deliberate... right? WHAt the heck?!?"

skweezme
11-11-2004, 09:41 AM
When I was a kid we used to play out in the park nearby. There were all sorts of kids hanging out there. I must have been 8 or 9. There was an older girl who the older tough boys were frightened of. She was really pretty and had long blond hair. The reason she was so tough was because she was strong and she'd always go for the balls if she wanted to rough someone up. She had a couple of girl friends who'd help her if she needed it. She made sure the boys treated the girls, especially the younger ones, with respect. If there was any bullying she'd get the lad and beat him up, always getting his balls in the process. For some reason she seemed to like me OK and it pleased me that she was my friend. It also turned me on to watch her kick some poor lad in the balls, especially if it was a "punishment" type thing and her girl friends were holding the victim for her. Or if she squeezed his balls until he cried.

Trouble
11-12-2004, 11:41 PM
When I was a kid we used to play out in the park nearby. There were all sorts of kids hanging out there. I must have been 8 or 9. There was an older girl who the older tough boys were frightened of. She was really pretty and had long blond hair. The reason she was so tough was because she was strong and she'd always go for the balls if she wanted to rough someone up. She had a couple of girl friends who'd help her if she needed it. She made sure the boys treated the girls, especially the younger ones, with respect. If there was any bullying she'd get the lad and beat him up, always getting his balls in the process. For some reason she seemed to like me OK and it pleased me that she was my friend. It also turned me on to watch her kick some poor lad in the balls, especially if it was a "punishment" type thing and her girl friends were holding the victim for her. Or if she squeezed his balls until he cried.
YES! An enforcer! I was friends with an enforcer when I was about 11. She always tried to get other girls to defend themselves. U'd be talking to her and she'd suddenly shout to someone, 'KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!" If the girl she shouted to didn't, she'd run over and knee the guy. I never saw her hit anywhere but the balls; I don't think it occurred to her that hitting a guy in any other way was an option.

Trouble
11-13-2004, 12:13 AM
I forgot:

I was talking to a friend's girlfriend a while back; she turned out to have been an enforcer when she was in school. She told me she started kicking guys in the balls in the 3rd grade. I asked her how many guys she has kicked, and she thought about it and said something like, "You mean in the third grade? I don't know, like 200."

I looked at her and I thought, "LIE! Total LIE! But maybe not... Hunh. If she weren't my friend's girlfriend, I'd call her a liar and see... um... 200? LIE!"

I figured out something about my friend when I met his NEXT girlfriend and she invited me to a documentary she was going to about the Marquis de Sade. Muah hah haaah! I know his secret! (I stupidly accepted the invitation and then I found out she wanted to go with BOTH of us -- now, these are clues which are none too tough to fit together, and such a woman is quite a prize, but he vetoed me coming along. Damn.)