PDA

View Full Version : Sara - what a nice grip you have

sitonme
11-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Sara

Your posts are awesome and I love reading them to get me all hot and bothered. However your picture also always catches my attention. It shows your gorgeous face with a devilish grip on some lucky guys balls for you to give them a little tlc.

I’m curious, when you have a guys balls in that grip, what are some of the next steps you might take.

I love when my balls are gripped like that … feeling very not in control in that situation. You can pull them more, tug, squeeze, hit with them with your other hand or an available knee, you can use, ice / warmth. I’ve heard that writing on a guys balls (when in that grip) can be pleasurably painful.

When you get the chance … let us know what your would do next after you’ve gotten someone balls in that grip – say mine for example if will help =)

Curious minds want to know

SadisticSara
11-05-2004, 02:09 AM
Typical next steps:

I'd pull on your balls and twist them a bit.

Playfully threaten to pull them off, and use both hands to pull them harder until I can see that you're worried that I'm not just playing.

Then I'd laugh at you for being so scared, and tell you how ridiculous and helpless you look.

Massage your testicles, separately and both together, starting gently.

Massage them harder, pressing harder with my fingertips and pressing my thumbs in deeply and hard.

Make sure that you're fully erect by using my hands and mouth on your dick.
Make sure you have a good erection during the 'session', but that you don't cum during the first half hour.

Grab your balls as in the pic and slap them with my other hand.
Then slap them harder, from different angles.

Once you're used to the slapping, doing knuckle punches on them.
That hurts a lot more.
So that makes it more fun for more time! :D

Slapping and punching should be done from different angles because some parts/sides of your testicles are much more sensitive than others.
Different guys have different parts of their balls that are more sensitive, so I have to hit them from all angles to find out the more vulnerable points of contact.
After that, I tend to concentrate on those more painful points of contact.
That results in more pain to you, with less effort by me!

Some ball-biting is fun if not too hard.
The force of a bite is way more than enough to cause permanent damage, so I have to be careful when ball-biting!

I try to mix and balance pain and pleasure.
Pleasure and pain together boost each other's effects for a lot of guys.

I adapt the severity of the treatment to your ability to take it.
Then I surprise you with just a bit more than you really wanted, judging by your reaction to what I'm doing.
You will squirm a lot and shout and maybe scream.
If you pass out, that means I over-did it, unless that's what I wanted.
Never mind. We'll continue after you regain consciousness.

I prefer to tie your hands and feet, spread-eagle:
- to prevent you from hurting me and
- to have more complete control over you and
- so you don't jump up and run away!

When I'm ready to let (make) you cum, I give you a few much harder knuckle punches after you pass the "point of no return" of your orgasm.
Maximum pain should be when you're having maximum pleasure (orgasm & ejaculation).

Many other variations and methods that just seem to pop into my imagination depending on how things are going.

Another game I like is convincing the guy that I'm really going to ******** him. Just to horrify him for a few minutes of the session!

- Sara :)

lookf2000
11-05-2004, 02:39 AM
Hello Sara,

ball biting - thats sounds very fine. What do you feel by doing?
What do you think about ball standing - half of your weight on the balls?
Thats one of my favoure fantazie.

robi

SadisticSara
11-05-2004, 03:16 AM
Hello Sara,

ball biting - thats sounds very fine. What do you feel by doing?
What do you think about ball standing - half of your weight on the balls?
Thats one of my favoure fantazie.

robi

Ball biting gives me the same feeling of being in control and power that other forms of ballbusting do.
The pressure is easy to regulate, and it's powerful enough to convince guys who think they have "balls of steel" that their balls are as vulnerable as grapes between my teeth.
Yet, it's a method that can also be used for lighter stimulation.

I'm not into standing on a guy's balls.
I consider that to be too dangerous, and harder to control the exact pressure exerted.
There probably are safe ways to do it though.

- Sara :)

Magnum
11-05-2004, 09:23 AM
It's safe if you don't put all your weight on them. Start slow just like any other method, it's one of my personal favorites. A nice foot crushing my balls, ah yes.

lover250180
11-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Sara when u pretend that ur going to ******** ur victim what do u do.

lookf2000
11-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Sarah,
I would love your way of making pain into ball too. Ball biting is a very good
method to controll a man with the strong of the tooth while you can see his
face. But to destroy balls by hard biting or by standing direct on the balls i cannot
imagine.

robi