PDA

View Full Version : Stories by skweezme

skweezme
11-11-2004, 02:24 PM
My wife’s friend, Sandra, had asked me if I could help her with some DIY. We’d been friends for years, and I’d always fancied her and had masochistic fantasies about her. She’s average height, sturdily built with broad shoulders and large breasts. She’s a strong girl, brought up on a farm. She’s quite pretty and has an infectious grin. Some people find her readiness to talk about sex a bit off-putting, especially other people’s kinks and ways. I’d often fantasised about what it’d be like to have my balls in her strong hands. I was about to find out in a most unexpected way.

We’d just finished the DIY and were having coffee. We were chatting about this and that and I was conscious, as always, of her voluptuous frame and probably had an undercurrent of masochistic thoughts running on in the background. Then she said

“Did you see that programme about sadomasochistic sex the other night?”

I tried to be nonchalant. I hadn’t, but I’d wanted to. But I’d have been embarrassed to suggest it for the evening’s viewing at our house.

“No. Any good?”

“They’re weird. I don’t understand it. All that…leather and fetish stuff”

“Yeah!” I agreed

“I don’t understand how people could get off on pain. I suppose I could understand someone enjoying hurting someone else if it was…you know…a mutual thing, if the person wants pain. But I don’t understand how anyone can actually enjoy being whipped”.

“No” I agreed. Did she just say something about enjoying hurting someone?

“Ages ago Julie told me you liked having your balls squeezed. Doesn’t that hurt? Or is it pleasurable?” My wife Julie and Sandra had been friends for years. Julie used to indulge my kink a bit earlier in our marriage. She still gave my balls a good squeeze in foreplay, but wasn’t trying to hurt me. I wished she would. But now here was Sandra asking about it. Where might this end up? I began to get excited but embarrassed.

“Well, sort of both. I’m sure it would hurt if Julie tried to hurt me, but she doesn’t want to”.

“But do you want her to hurt you?”

“Well…I sort of fantasize about having my balls…tortured, but only by a woman. I don’t know what it’s about really!”

She looked thoughtful.

“What about being whipped?”

“No, never been interested. Except that a girl who liked to whip men might like to torture their balls”

“And does all the fetish stuff turn you on?”

“Well…” I tried to be honest and reasonable “…only a bit. I mean, high heels make legs look sexy and can make them look muscleier. And they could be used to hurt someone. But I’m not really into fetish stuff”

“But you’d enjoy having your balls tortured?”

“Enjoy’s the wrong word. I mean, it’s a turn-on but it’s still pain!”

“Do you mean turned on sexually?”

“Well…yes, I suppose!”

“Do you get an erection if you think about it?” This was one of those typical Sandra questions that people found difficult.

“…errm…yeah!”

“When Julie told me you liked having your balls squeezed I used to fantasise about squeezing them and I was a bit turned-on myself!”

My heart was hammering and I was beginning to get aroused.

“How much do you like them being squeezed?” she asked, genuinely interested.

“Well…so that it really hurts”

“Does Julie do it like that?”

“Not as hard as I’d like. She doesn’t want to hurt me, really”

Unconsciously, she pulled her shoulders back and her big breasts jutted forward.

“I don’t want this to sound pervy, but would you like me to I squeeze them?”

“Wow, Sandra! Do you want to” I stuttered. This was a dream coming true? Could I really be open with her here?

“Yes! But in my fantasies I squeeze and slap your balls until it’s getting uncomfortable for you and you ask me to stop. But it turns me on more if I fantasise that I carry on and make you cry and beg me to stop”

“Yes! That’s my fantasy too!”

“What? You’d enjoy it if I made you beg and cry?”

“Well, no. I wouldn’t actually enjoy it at the time I don’t think. But I’d enjoy remembering about it. If that makes sense?”

“So you wouldn’t enjoy it? But you wouldn’t mind if I did what I wanted to you even if you weren’t enjoying it?”

“Exactly! That’s it! But you could also give me something to enjoy as well as the pain” I was scared of being so honest with her.

“What do you mean?” she asked but I was pretty sure she knew what I meant, because she grinned.

“Well…I fantasise that you’d…you know…masturbate me but don’t let me come, in between working on my balls”

There was a gleam in her eyes. Her next words frightened me.

“Shall we do it?”

They frightened me for two reasons. The first was that she might be less sadistic than in my fantasies. Would I be disappointed and embarrassed? The second was that she might actually enjoy being sadistic with a begging but willing victim…

skweezme
11-13-2004, 10:15 AM
Part two coming soon!

FreeBallz
11-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Part two coming soon!
no doubt ! You really are a sadistic man ;)
You're so cruel with us !!!

skweezme
11-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I had good reason to be frightened, as it turns out...

gary198
11-17-2004, 08:33 PM
How are you going to make us wait? Looking for new ideas, naybe she has some,

skweezme
11-19-2004, 02:53 PM
“OK then!” I found myself saying.

Sandra moved next to me and placed her hand on my groin, rubbed gently with her knuckles. Then she pulled open my fly and roughly ****** her hand into my jeans. I squirmed a little. She closed her hand around my balls. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Are you ready?” she grinned.

“Yes” I gulped.

She immediately squeezed my balls hard and held them tight in an agonising vice. I doubled over and grabbed her punishing arm but she kept hold and I began to cry out for her to stop. She released the pressure but kept my balls firmly in her hand.

“Let go of my arm,” she said. I did, embarrassed by my vulnerability. But it went against my natural instincts for self-protection. I fought to move my hands away. I fought to relax.

“Good! Now keep your hands to yourself…” She slowly and relentlessly began squeezing. My penis was swollen in the confined space of my trousers, and Sandra was well aware of it and pressed against it. She suddenly bore down on my balls with a tremendous grip and I was crying out again, doubled over and clawing at her arm. She crushed my balls for a few moments more, despite my pleas and my desperate attempts to prise her hand off them. Then suddenly she released her grip and pulled her hand out of my trousers. She was panting a little and looking at me hungrily. Then suddenly her expression changed, a concerned mask went up.

“I’m sorry…are you all right? I didn’t hurt you, did I? Are you OK?” and she put an arm around me. I couldn’t find a mask to put on.

“No, I’m…phew!” I tried to cope with the throbbing ache of my balls. “No I’m OK thanks”

We were silent for a few moments. I was in pain, but was astounded that this had actually happened! A dream come painfully true! Sandra broke the spell in an apologetic and little-girly voice

“Oh…I’m sorry! I forgot to do the…you know…wank you!”

My heart almost stopped. I was in pain, but I was also painfully aroused.

“I bet you’d love me to wank you off now, wouldn’t you?” she grinned. “But what if I didn’t let you come…I mean, that’s what you fantasise about isn’t it?”

Would Sandra really do this? Might she go along with it but really wank me to orgasm unintentionally or out of sympathy? My body was throbbing for an orgasm and she knew it.

“Yeah! Do you mean...? Would you..you know...wank me for a bit" I tried innocently.

She seemed to calculate for a moment.

“OK” she smiled. “But I’ll have to tie you up”

Magnum
11-22-2004, 07:05 PM
Wow! I was on the egde of my seat and heart pounding hard. Good story, I hope its true.

skweezme
11-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Hi Magnum

Of course it's true! It's just that I'm wondering how to tell it. Never tried writing before. Trying to make the story come to life. She turned out to be a bit of a sadist and really hurt me. Mixed feelings about this!

pecs
11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
good story.... thanx.... keep it comming!

pecs
11-28-2004, 04:31 PM
had a few women squeeze my balls in fore play but never to a point where I couldn't take any more.... like to find out how it feels one day.

skweezme
12-20-2004, 06:46 AM
She put her hand on my leg and slid it up to my crotch and my open fly. I flinched, but she just looked at the bulge in my jeans and rubbed her open hand against it.

“What do you think?” she asked, still looking at my crotch and rubbing. “Shall I tie you up for a bit?”

I gulped.

“If you want to,” I stammered.

“OK. You’d better take your clothes off then” she moved her hand back down my thigh and gave my leg a gentle squeeze.

“…err…take my clothes off?”

“Yeah!” she grinned. “I might take some of mine off later. You’re always having sneaky glances at my tits. I’ll get them out for you if you strip off and let me tie you up”

So many thoughts flashed through my mind then – the thought of seeing more of her powerful but plumpish body, her big tits, the thought of her strong hand pumping me to orgasm, that same strong hand crushing my testicles again when I’d be defenceless.

Well, what would you do?

So I was lying naked on the carpet, ankles tied to the legs of a big old dining table, stretching my legs apart. Sandra finished tying my wrists behind my back and made me lie down. She knelt beside me and took hold of my erect cock. I made an involuntary groan of pleasure a she slowly began to move her hand up and down. She looked into my face with an expression of amused curiosity and kept up a slow but steady pace. I kept glancing from her hand working at me so methodically and to her big breasts pushing against the fabric of her shirt. My balls had forgotten the punishment they’d recently received. I started to lose myself as waves of orgasm begun building up. I began panting and groaning a she carried on the same steady rhythm, grinning widely now. She could see what was happening but she just carried on. She watched my face as I started to reach orgasm then suddenly took her hot hand off my throbbing and dribbling cock.

“There! Was that nice?” she asked

I was breathless and writhing with frustration against my bonds. The orgasmic feeling was ebbing away but I was panting and my heart was racing with frustration.

“Oh Sandra…oh god! Could you…you know…please just let me…come?” I blurted out.

“No. Not yet. Maybe in a bit. I’m enjoying myself too much! Do you want to see my tits now?”

Of course I was desperate to see her tits, but would this just add another level to my frustration or would it mean it’d be a step closer to her actually making me come?

She didn’t wait for my reply but began unbuttoning her shirt. Then she drew her shirt aside and gave me a view of her magnificent full breasts straining against her bra. My cock stiffened even more painfully, which she noticed. She lightly traced a finger around the dribbling glans and I doubled up in frustration. She laughed as I groaned.

“Don’t you want me to touch it, then?”

“Oh god, of course I do! But you’re just teasing me!” I complained

She wrapped her hot hand around my cock again and began to slowly masturbate me.

“Sorry. That must be really frustrating! Shall I let you come this time?”

I managed a small “Yes please!” as she carried on gently pumping. I relaxed and began to ride the rising orgasmic rush. Her hand kept on pumping. I stared at her softly bouncing breasts as an incredible orgasm began to peak.

She suddenly stopped and laughed as I again doubled up and groaned with frustration.

“Not just yet! I think that’s enough pleasure for now. I really want to hurt your balls a bit more”. Without another word she stood up and pulled off her shirt. Then she unfastened her bra and looked down at me with a grin over her full breasts. My hard cock twitched painfully. Then she stepped out of her jeans and panties and stood over me. She began fingering herself as she stared at my naked and bound body, still painfully aroused.

“Oh you poor thing! I’m really going to hurt your balls now!”

“Oh Sandra! You don’t have to do this…” I began pleading

“I know. But I want to…” she fingered herself a bit more vigorously “…and I’m going to!” she smiled down at me.

Tommy
12-20-2004, 03:05 PM
wow, where does she live and does she need any more DIY doing ?? :)

skweezme
12-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Her magnificent breasts jiggled over me as she fingered herself a little more, smiling in pleasure and anticipation.

Then she straddled one of my legs and dropped suddenly to her knees, dropping one heavily into my balls. I screamed out at the impact and the welling pain, and doubled up against her. But she pushed me down again so that I was pinned painfully to the floor with her hands on my shoulders, her breasts hanging over me. One plump but solid knee was still wedged against my balls, amplifying the nauseating waves of pain just about beginning to subside. Then mercifully she lifted her knee away, only to slam it powerfully back down. I began to scream then retched in pain, but her solid weight held me down remorselessly. Whatever happened next was a blur. I might have blacked out.

jabby
12-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Whoa, I like this forum! Great story, love the suspense...

Oh, and a big hi to everyone on the forums! Great to finally find somewhere like this, its getting impossible to find like-minded people on the net...

skweezme
12-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Gradually I began to come to, and Sandra had climbed off me and was now gently stroking my cheek. My balls were aching nauseously and there were tears running down my face. I’d never been in such pain. It was excruciating.

I found it hard to hear what Sandra was saying, but managed to focus…

“I said are you OK now? I’m sorry I had to do that…well, I’m not sorry really! I had a really nice orgasm when I kneed you. But that was a lesson for you – you’d better behave or else I’ll knee you in the balls again!”

“Oh god! Please don’t” I managed to squeak.

This seemed to amuse her, then she was quiet for a few moments. I twisted around as much as I could to ease the pain.

“OK, I’ve thought of a good little game we can play. You really don’t want a knee in the balls again do you? So I promise I won’t knee you in the balls…if you can take five minutes of teasing and squeezing without submitting or coming. What do you think?”

I gulped.

“I…err…don’t really want to…” I began but she interrupted and leaned close to me.

“I don’t care if you don’t want to… you said I could do anything I liked, even if you didn’t enjoy it. So tough luck! But I’m not a complete sadist. Well I am, but not all the time. If you can’t take five minutes without giving-in or ejaculating, I’m going to knee you in the balls. Harder than I did it before! But if you’re brave and can take the pain and if you can control yourself, I’ll suck you off. I’ve been told my blowjobs are pretty amazing. That sounds fair to me”

I was bound with legs apart, wrists tied behind my back. There was nothing I could do when she lay across my legs and began sucking my cock to get it back to an erection.

“That’s better! Now we’re back in business!”

Her mouth had felt totally amazing. But she lost no time in getting her hands on my balls. She roughly grabbed them and began squeezing. And she just wasn’t stopping.

“Aaargh! No!”

“Don’t submit! You know what the punishment will be!”

I gritted my teeth as she applied more pressure. I just couldn’t take another of those knees in the balls from her strong and heavy leg. But I couldn’t take much more of this vicious squeezing.

I was so relieved when she let go of my balls and started using both hands on my cock. But soon she’d easily got me on the verge of coming several times, even though I was trying desperately to resist. She could have easily pushed me over.

But she went back to my balls again.

I knew she was strong, but couldn’t believe how strong. I was in absolute agony, but had to endure it. Just had to.

She kept on going between hurting my balls and playing with my cock. I was on the verge of submitting or coming so many times but she’d just switch between them. It was agonising, but the alternative was worse.

“You’re being very brave, I’m impressed,” she said as she squeezed really hard. I doubled over gagging and begged her to stop.

“Don’t submit yet! I want to suck you off!”

Then her hands went back to my throbbing and too-sensitive penis.

“One minute left, and then I’ll suck your cock. OK?”

“OK” I gulped.

“But you’ve got to control yourself. For just one minute. But I bet you won’t be able to.”

She grinned.

“You’re going to miss the blowjob of your life!”

skweezme
12-28-2004, 01:08 PM
She gave my tortured balls a hard squeeze that made me shriek in agony, and then wrapped her frighteningly strong hand around my cock.

“Remember, you’ve just got to control yourself for a minute, Brave Boy. Or else I’ll knee you in the balls again. Hard!”

Her hand began to work on me gently. I writhed with pleasure and fear. This time she took me towards the edge again as she had done so easily before, even though I was trying desperately not to let the orgasm begin.

“Oh Sandra! Please stop! Oh no…oh god…oh Sandra!”

She just grinned at me and speeded up.

“I told you what I’ll do to you if you let yourself come. And I’m sure your balls are already hurting now!” she panted excitedly.

I was desperately trying to ignore what was happening, but my body began orgasming. Sandra laughed in cruel delight and carried on milking me as I thrashed around beyond control, ejaculating all over the place.

As the peak of pleasure began to fade away, I lay there panting for breath. Post-orgasmic shudders still ebbed through my body.

Sandra knelt with knees either side of my leg and sat heavily on it. She rubbed herself against my leg gently.

“Oh you poor poor thing! Nasty Sandra made you come! Did you enjoy that?”

I could barely speak.

“It was…phew…totally…amazing!” I stammered.

Her weight was starting to hurt my leg now, as she pressed her crotch against it more firmly.

“I’m glad you liked it. Not as good as one of my blowjobs, though. But you’ll never know now, will you?” she smiled.

She raised herself off my leg then leaned over me and ****** my shoulders heavily against the carpet again. She pressed a hard knee into my aching balls. Then lifted it high.

“Oh god no! Please don’t Sandra!”

She grinned down at me.

woodpecker
12-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Ouch, looks like a post-orgasm bust is coming, truly the most painful time to get it.

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter...

skweezme
12-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Thanks for your positive comments, guys! Hey, I'm assuming it's only blokes who've been reading this. Would really appreciate feedback from a woman's point of view :)

skweezme
12-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Her knee came down gently to rest against my still aching balls.

“What’s the matter? Fair’s fair. I’ve just made you have a great orgasm. Agreed?”

“Oh yeah! But…”

“Now I’m going to get mine!”

Her weight on my shoulders and her knee on my balls were really painful. But I was really terrified of the agony she was going to inflict on me.

“Can’t I…” I began, stammering and shuddering in desperation “…do something? Can I give you, you know, oral sex or something? Please?” I pleaded in panic.

She leaned her weight more heavily on me while she thought for a while. I lay under her, groaning in pain, desperate for a merciful verdict. But not really expecting to get one.

She removed her knee and suddenly launched herself onto my stomach, where she landed heavily, winding me completely. I struggled to regain my breath under her crushing weight and my wrists, which were still tied behind my back, felt like they were being mangled in a vice and were digging into my spine.

She began laughing.

“Did you really think I’d knee you in the balls again?” she giggled.

“Well…yes” I gasped, confused.

“God, you must think I’m a real sadist! It really hurt you when I did that! I hadn’t expected it to hurt you so much, though. You looked absolutely terrified when you thought I was going to do it again!”

I was bewildered.

Before I could respond she quickly and painfully shuffled up my chest and straddled my face. She held her obviously aroused genitals an inch from my mouth. I couldn’t believe it! She’d certainly had me fooled. I’d been convinced she was going to inflict more excruciating pain. I was so grateful to have the chance to pleasure her without her kneeing me in the balls. I leaned forward and licked her hungrily. She moaned a little. I carried on, desperate to please, and her moans of pleasure grew louder.

However, the position my neck was in was beginning to give me cramp. I carried on but the pain grew worse. I didn’t want to stop but I just had to pull away.

“Hmmm! Don’t stop!” murmured Sandra, and she dropped her heavy body onto my face and began grinding herself against me. I could hardly breathe and my head was being crushed under her weight. Despite this, I tried to carry on licking her. Though muffled by her thighs I could hear her groans of pleasure increase.

“Oh yes!” she panted. “That’s so good! Come on, a bit more…hmm that feels so good.”

I carried on desperately trying to lick her as she continued grinding herself on my face. Then she began to orgasm and my head was violently pounded under her as she came. I felt like I was about to pass out through lack of air and through the constant battering of my face. Eventually, her orgasms finished. She settled heavily on me, and breathing became almost impossible.

Then she rolled off and lay contentedly beside me, with one heavy leg resting across my stomach. I gradually recovered my senses.

“Hmm…that was a pretty good orgasm! You were really nice”

She removed her leg and clambered upright, towering over me and glowing in satisfaction. I gazed up at her voluptuous and powerful figure. Then she straddled one of my legs and grinned.

“Actually, I really am a complete sadist!” She placed a foot roughly on my balls.

“Oh no, Sandra! Please don’t…”I begged. I'd been feeling self-satisfied. Now I was suddenly becoming terrified again.

[…to be continued…J]

skweezme
01-01-2005, 04:58 AM
She lifted her foot and stamped it down in my balls. I noticed the way it made her breasts shake before I gagged and doubled up but she quickly put her foot on my shoulder and roughly kicked me back down. My head hurt as it hit the carpet. Then she dropped to her knees again, landing one crushingly in my aching balls. She grabbed my shoulders as I reared up, ****** me down easily, and kneed me hard in the balls as her weight kept me pinned. Then again. And once more, crying out in satisfaction.

The pain was so much worse than before. I retched and retched. Agonised though I was, I was also stunned by her physical brutality and by the surprise of her attack. She stayed leaning over me, pressing me down, as I cried tears of pain and fear.

“Wow! That was better!” she gasped. “Looked like that really hurt!”

I opened my eyes and caught a look of mischief in her expression. She was certainly enjoying herself. I was in no state to tell if I was enjoying it or not. Then she climbed off me and stood over me again. With the release of her weight I doubled up, wheezing and sobbing in agony, my head awkwardly pressed trembling against her solid thigh.

“I’ll let you recover for a bit. I might even wank you off again before I carry on working on your balls”

“No, please! Sandra! No…more” I sobbed.

I felt the muscles in her leg flex as she stepped away from me. She gazed down at me and moved a hand to her vagina. She began rubbing herself as she watched me trying to recover from the damage she’d inflicted. She enjoyed my continuing pain as I sobbed and begged her to let me go.

“No way. Not yet. I’ve not finished playing with you,” she said softly but determinedly as she continued to finger herself. I continued to moan and plead with her but she ignored me. Then she grinned broadly at me, turned away and left the room.

skweezme
01-01-2005, 02:13 PM
When she came back I was in trouble! Difficult writing this bit...

skweezme
01-01-2005, 04:26 PM
As I lay there in pain, I realised I had to persuade her that I really had had enough. But what if she just wouldn’t listen to me? But she’d have to, wouldn’t she?

The worst of the pain gradually began to ease away. She intended to “carry on working” on my balls? God, they were hurting from the “work” she’d given them already! I had tears drying on my cheeks. I really couldn’t take any more. I’d just have to get her sympathy, get her to show me mercy. But she’d be loving every second of it! If she did give me any mercy, she wouldn’t give it away easily.

I was adrift in these uneasy thoughts when the door opened and Sandra stepped in. I snapped back into focus and instant lust.

Her high-heeled shoes were red. Her stockings were dark and shiny. She filled the doorway with her imposing frame. The heels and stockings changed the shape of her legs, giving more definition to the underlying powerful musculature. The effect was exactly the one I’d described to her when she’d asked me about my fetishes. I hadn’t said anything about stockings, but she was right. My penis was straining.

But as I gazed at her I remembered what else I’d said. Something about how those heels could be used to hurt someone. I started to panic at the thought of her using those dangerous heels, her weight and her strength to do more “work” on my tenderised balls.

She sauntered towards me, those muscles clearly flexing as she slowly transferred her weight from step to step, heels digging deep into the carpet, floorboards creaking below her. Her heavy breasts swayed as she approached.

She looked down at my erection and smiled, pleased with the effect she was having there. Then she looked into my face.

skweezme
01-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Is this getting too boring and self-indulgent?

woodpecker
01-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Not boring or self-indulgent at all. Please continue!

smartty
01-02-2005, 04:27 AM
great story wish i could meet such a bad girl.

skweezme
01-02-2005, 09:16 AM
She registered my look of panic and began laughing.

“What’s the matter with you? I’m not going to knee you in the balls again or anything, you baby! That was for not controlling yourself, wasn’t it?”

“I know” I gulped. “But you said you were going to carry on…you know…hurting me!”

“Well, I might! But I don’t want to knee you in the balls again. My knee’s sore! Can’t imagine what your balls must be like” she laughed. “But I think I said I’d wank you off again. Do you still want me to do that? It certainly looks as if you’d like me to!”

My penis was drooling.

“God, Sandra, of course I do!” I was helpless. “But my balls still really hurt! I mean really! I can’t describe it!”

She looked intrigued.

“OK. Maybe I won’t hurt them too much. Just play with them a bit more. I mean, I’ll hurt you…but not too much. OK?”

“Well…” I began weakly.

“Oh for goodness sake! Look, I’m going to give you an amazing orgasm, and then I’m just going to play with your balls for a bit. Then I’ll untie you and we can…well…get back to normal!”

“But my balls really hurt!”

“I know! That’s why I want to play with them!” she grinned. “But I promise I won’t hurt you too much more. OK?”

I gulped. “But what if…what if I don’t want to?” I realised how feeble that was as soon as I said it.

She smiled. “Lets put it like this…” she ticked it off on her fingers. “What I’m going to do is I’ll wank you off, then I’ll play with your sore balls as much as I feel like. And then I’ll get you to bring me off again – didn’t I mention that? And then we’ll finish. If you don’t agree, I’ll be disappointed in you and I’ll…be rough with you. And you wouldn't want that. But if you agree, I might be more gentle with you.”

I gulped. “OK” I agreed. I really didn’t want her to be rough with me. I was scared of her as much as I was aroused by her.

She smiled, lifted one wicked heel and pressed it against the base of my erect penis. I gasped. The pain was sharp.

“Now ask me to wank you off” she said softly. I just groaned with lust as I gazed at her powerful leg. She pressed harder and I cried out.

“Oh please…please will you wank me off Sandra?” I squeaked.

“OK…I’m going to wank you off” she said slowly as she jabbed her heel. “I’m going to make you come!” she jabbed again. “Then what do you want me to do?”

I knew I had to follow the script, or things would get worse for me. Much worse.

“Could you…” I swallowed, “…play with my balls, please?”

“Hmmm…” she said, still gently prodding my erection with her heel. “Do you mean your sore balls?”

“Yes please! Will you play with my sore balls a bit, please?”

“Hmmm…OK! How rough do you want me to be?”

I gulped again and winced as she began prodding my dripping glans. The edge of the heel was rough and sharp.

“Please…please be as rough as you want to be, Sandra”. I knew this was the only thing to say. “But please don’t hurt me too much” I pleaded. She didn't like that last bit. Before I could retract it she dragged her heel down my sensitive penis, making me squeal in pain and fear. Then she leaned more weight onto the base of my erection.

“I’ll be as rough as I want to be, just like you asked, OK?”

“OK!!” I quickly agreed, eyes watering as she kept her heel pressing hard into my soft flesh.

velvetfog
01-02-2005, 11:57 PM
This is like a ball busting soap opera. I just hope that it stays sexy and doesn't go on to some stupid ********** tangent. Great job!

skweezme
01-03-2005, 03:46 AM
Thanks, Velvetfog! No, she didn't ******** me. Wanted to keep me intact for another time! And she's a friend anyway.

Tommy
01-03-2005, 11:45 AM
lol wow what a day you had :)

Could you take this Tommy ?

eeek............honest answer, I doubt it........but lust can drive a man to do silly things :)

Well told story mate. I reckon if I ever did DIY for this lady I would tread very lightly...

me_no_wimp
01-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Did your wife find out. And if she did would she be most likely to:

1. Leave you
2. ******** you
3. Give you a good kicking (in the balls, of course)
4. Give you the silent treatment
5. Tell you it's fine as long as there's no actual sex
6. Ask you if you'd like a threesome next time (2 on 1)

skweezme
01-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Tommy - thanks mate!

me_no_wimp - she hasn't found out yet. But if she did, I'm sure I'd get 4 for a while, but I hope it'd end up with 3 or 6! :)

skweezme
01-03-2005, 03:09 PM
“But first, you want me to make you come?” she jabbed her heel again as she said the last word. The sharp but bruising pain made me gasp and double-up as far as I could. My balls were still aching and this new pain added a whole new level of agony and trepidation.

“Don’t you?” she cruelly jabbed again.

“Aaargh! Oh yes! Yes please!” I blurted.

She smiled and mercifully removed her heel. She looked down at me. I was spread-eagled below her, legs tied wide to the table. She was standing between them, looking at my vulnerable cock and balls. She raised her foot and roughly pushed me to the floor again, this time catching me with her heel. Then she leaned one hand behind her on the table for balance and began probing my balls with that sharp stiletto.

My balls slid around under her interrogating heel, but it didn’t hurt too much. I gazed up at her powerful legs. I smiled a little. With lust and longing.

“I’d really love to tie your balls to something I could stand on” she purred. “I wonder if you’d be smiling then?” She laughed at my terrified reaction. “Hmmm…an idea for later, perhaps! Sit up now”

I automatically obeyed, afraid of her displeasure.

She sat down close between my outstretched legs, straddling me with her own heavy legs. Her magnificent breasts were inches from me. I could feel the heat radiating off her body. She was all around me. I felt overwhelmed by her powerful aura. She reached forward and engulfed my cock in one hand while her other surrounded my balls in painful promise.

Then both hands went to work.

gary198
01-03-2005, 09:20 PM
Pulitzer for skweezme!

skweezme
01-04-2005, 05:48 AM
I was soon in agony. I tried to just take what was happening to me, what Sandra was doing to me, but the pain and the repeatedly frustrated need to orgasm was soon too much. I desperately pleaded with her. But she carried on - intuitively and sadistically balancing the pleasure and the pain in favour of the pain.

I begged her to stop.

She laughed.

“What do you want me to stop? This?” and she gave my penis a slow stroke that made me shudder in pleasure. “Or this?” She crushingly kneaded my balls.

“My balls!” I cried out in a strangled voice.

“Sorry? Which? This?” she mangled my balls again. “Or this?” she gave my penis a brief rub as I yelled in pain.

“My balls!” I sobbed again.

She sighed.

“OK, I suppose so. I mean, I’ve got to actually let you come sometime, haven’t I? You wanted me to wank you off…and then I’m going to be as rough as I want to be with your sore balls, do you remember?”

“Yes, but…you’re already hurting my…sore balls!” I tried to complain.

She laughed. Her hand was still gently playing with my erect penis. “That wasn’t hurting them! Well, maybe a bit! But now I’m going to wank you off, like we agreed, and then hurt your sore balls, like we agreed. They are sore aren’t they?” she gave a gentle squeeze that made me cry out.

“Oh, god! Yes! They’re really really sore now! Please don’t…”

“Good! And then you’re going to…pleasure me. Let’s get on with it then!”

She let go of my balls and paid all attention to my penis. She wasted no time in making me come. She wasn’t interested in my pleasure. She took her hand away as soon as my orgasm started, and watched amused as I ejaculated.

Then she suddenly gripped my balls in both hands, pulling them towards her.

“Did you enjoy that?”

Before I could bring myself to reply she raised her legs and rocked back. The wrench on my balls was agonising. She wrapped her heavy legs around me, still pulling on my balls, locked her ankles and squeezed.

skweezme
01-04-2005, 03:55 PM
The next bit's written, if anyone's interested :)

woodpecker
01-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Sandra reminds me of one of my wife friends, too bad that friend has never done anything like this to me... I can keep hoping...

BTW, highly interested...

skweezme
01-05-2005, 12:17 PM
This time the pain knocked me out cold. I vaguely remembered the feeling of my waist and ribs being crushed. And my balls feeling like they were going to tear away from my body. But it was too much.

I gradually became aware that my cheeks were being slapped sharply, that Sandra was sitting astride me, and that I felt like I’d been hit by a car.

“Ah! So you’re back with us?” She stopped slapping me. My cheeks were burning. I thought some ribs might be broken. My balls were in absolute agony, throbbing their pain into my gut. Her weight on my bruised body was unbearable. My arms were numb.

“We haven’t finished yet!” She grinned down at me, and again began pleasuring herself. “You’re not enjoying this at all, are you?”

I struggled to make a reply. Tears were seeping from my eyes.

“No” I managed.

She looked down at me. “That’s a pity. I am!”

skweezme
01-05-2005, 02:54 PM
She climbed off me and stood over me, looking down as I gulped for breath and writhed to ease the pain in my balls, my ribs and my bound wrists. Then she stalked slowly around me on her high heels, floorboards creaking, one hand moving on her crotch. She waited until I’d recovered a little – circling me, enjoying me writhing in pain, pleasuring herself.

She stopped with a foot either side of my head, facing my spread-eagled legs and the table. I heard the floorboards groan under her weight. I gazed up at her, and suddenly realised what was about to happen. I began to rear up, but she dropped and settled herself down on me. I quickly tried to turn my face, but she soon had my head pinned beneath her thick thighs and her genitalia pushed against my mouth. She was saying something but I couldn’t hear what it was. I just started licking and probing desperately but her weight bore down on me unbearably. Then she raised herself slightly so my tongue could get on with its task more effectively. She was already aroused and wet and she soon had another series of crushing orgasms.

When she climbed off me, I began to feel relief. Not just the immediate relief from her crushing weight, and the relief of being able to breathe. I had no relief from the pain of my injuries, but I was relieved that we’d reached the conclusion. So relieved that we’d reached the conclusion. Part of the torture she’d put me through had been the fearful uncertainty of what she would want to do to me next. Now a pattern was being completed.

She looked at me and grinned. “Phew! Wow! That was pretty amazing, wasn’t it! Are you OK?”

“How do you mean?” I groaned with attempted humour, given the situation.

She laughed.

“Sorry! I know I hurt you. But I mean…do you think you’ll enjoy remembering this? Will it be a turn-on?”

“Wow, yeah!” I laughed with her.

Despite what we’d been through, I began to feel embarrassed about being tied up and helpless. And about our nakedness. And about the whole situation. Something terrifying but beautiful was beginning to recede. We were…what was the phrase Sandra had used? Getting back to normal.

It seemed to be affecting her, too. She gave me an embarrassed but coy look.

“I’m really sorry that I hurt you so much, even if I enjoyed it.”

“Wow! That’s OK…you bitch!” we both laughed again.

“Alright, I’d better untie you now.”

The sense of relief at those words was so welcome.

She moved over to me, got me to sit up, and began working at the bonds on my numb hands.

She coughed. “Do you think we’ll …err…ever do this again?”

BBTex
01-05-2005, 05:53 PM
very good story

two thumbs up to you

woodpecker
01-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Encore, encore... Thanks skweezme, this story has been one of the most exciting and best written that I have read in a long time. I hope the urge to continue strikes you as hard as Sandra's knee...

skweezme
01-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Thanks, guys! Glad you've enjoyed it! I've enjoyed re-living it :D

skweezme
01-06-2005, 01:07 PM
“Well…” I began.

I didn’t want to sound ungrateful. But I really didn’t want to go through this again. I remembered her saying something about wanting to stand on my balls! Given another opportunity, I was afraid she’d do just that. I didn’t want to imagine the pain. And what else would she think up, given time to prepare? No way was it going to happen again.

“I don’t know, really…maybe!”

My hands were finally free. I carefully began rubbing the circulation back into them. Sandra moved to my side.

“You don’t sound very keen!” she observed.

“I suppose I’m not really, not at the moment. You really hurt me there; I mean really really hurt me." My hand went down to my bruised balls. "I didn’t think you were so strong. Or…cruel!” I admitted.

She seemed embarrassed. Her breathing quickened. “I didn’t think I could be so cruel, either! But with you all tied up and vulnerable, and with a hard-on most of the time, and your balls looking so tempting…" she looked at them, "...and when you were looking frightened at what I’d do next…" she looked me in the eye, "...I just started to…Oh fuck it!”

She pounced on me, knocking the air from my lungs. She grabbed my arms and pinned me to the floor. Though my arms were not tied they were no use against her strength, her weight, and her determination. And my legs were still tied spreadeagled. I cried out as a fearsome knee roughly pushed against my still aching balls. My mind reeled.

She laughed with cruel glee.

“Just one last time. Just because I can. And just because I want to…!”

She raised her heavy leg…

I began screaming.

skweezme
01-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks, SadisticSara, for letting this thread run. I know it wasn't all busting, but it was certaily enough for me!

skweezme
01-06-2005, 03:12 PM
And thanks for this website http://whiteshadow.pornopartners.com/admin/writerguide.html
for good advice about writing erotica.

skweezme
01-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Would it matter to anyone if I'd made the last bit up?

woodpecker
01-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Hey, it was a great story, and I don't care if you made the entire thing up. In my opinion the story stands by itself as a great read, doesn't matter if it is truth, fantasy or both.

skweezme
01-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Thanks, woodpecker! That's all I wanted to know!

SadisticSara
01-09-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks, SadisticSara, for letting this thread run. I know it wasn't all busting, but it was certaily enough for me!

Hi 'skweezme' :)

No need to thank me. We should be thanking you. ;)
This 'Story' thread of yours has already been viewed over 4,500 times!

Your story was well written, in suspenseful segments, appreciated & enjoyed by many, has good style & content, and is on-topic!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to share it with us.

Congratulations, and well done! :D

- Sara :)

play with my plums
01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Would it matter to anyone if I'd made the last bit up?

Not at all mate. :D

That was a really impressive story, brilliantly writen.
I think as long as there`s a small grain of truth to the tale, thats all people need to get them interested.

Thankyou for sharing your experience & talent with us. :)

skweezme
01-10-2005, 02:00 AM
Thanks! Your comments are much appreciated. :iluvu:

skweezme
01-10-2005, 02:08 AM
And your comments, SadisticSara, are particularly welcome. Sounds like you might have enjoyed reading it, even!

crushee
01-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Great story, with wonderful effect between my thighs! I had not had for quite a while such powerful hard-ons, remaining hard even after having come several times...

(I hope this comment will not be considered as too explicit!)

Don't hesitate posting other stories!

Rico
01-10-2005, 12:34 PM
That was the best BB story or accounting of what happened to you that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I kept an erection through the entire sory and kept imaging that it was me this was happening to. Great wanking material!

skweezme
01-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sure Sandra would be interested in your reactions! :)

crushee
01-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Although the whole story is extraordinary, the part I like most is when Sandra uses Her weight to knee you...
And I appreciate the way you describe Her muscled body...

skweezme
01-10-2005, 03:19 PM
She's a strong girl. And I'm glad I managed to convey an impression of her weight. She's heavy!

skweezme
01-10-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm just fishing, Crushee, but what was it about my story you found "extraordinary"?, if you don't mind me asking?

crushee
01-12-2005, 03:12 AM
It was a comment related to my personal experiences. I have had in my life two great Ladies (one after the other!): one was great at ball busting and had strong muscles, the other was an amateur wrestler great at mixed wrestling, but not too keen on ball busting (She often said she prefered having my equipement working efficiently!)
Your story with your wife's friend diving her knee in your balls reminded me some mixed wrestling scenes...

Hope I have answered your question

skweezme
01-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Crushee,

Sounds like you've had an interesting life yourself! Those two women sound intriguing. One after the other...not both at the same time, then!? :cussing:

skweezme
01-16-2005, 04:01 PM
She paused.

The expected blow didn’t land.

“Hush! Quieten down, for goodness sake!”

She sat back heavily astride my leg again and folded her arms under her breasts.

“I’ll tell you what…I won’t knee you in the balls if you agree that we’ll do this again sometime soon. Maybe not too soon… give you time to recover.” She grinned.

I thought that was thoughtful. Agree to another session…and maybe avoid it, one way or another? Or get kneed in the balls here-and-now?

“OK, we can have another session” I lied.

She suddenly pushed me back to the floor and looked down at me, her weight painfully pinning me again.

“How do I know you’ll keep our agreement?”

“Well…” I began, caught out, “I promise I’ll keep my word!”

She considered this as she loomed over me.

“Would you sign a written promise?”

“What? Come on…I mean…why?”

“Well…basically…because I really want to knee you in the balls right now! And if you don’t want that to happen just now, I want you to sign a written promise so I can do it in the future.”

I really didn’t want that to happen now. I wanted to avoid it by any means. The future was OK. Deal with it when it came. But signing an agreement? What sort of agreement? And might she embarrass me with it, or something, later? Might it be difficult to get out of?

Sandra was getting impatient. She put her knee forcefully back on my balls.

“OK! OK! The agreement…I’ll sign the agreement!” I promised and pleaded.

She was grinning. I wasn’t.

woodpecker
01-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Glad to see you decided to continue the story!

skweezme
01-17-2005, 05:17 PM
“You’ll sign an agreement?” She pressed on my aching balls.

“Yes!” I pleaded.

“Can’t I just knee you in the balls again now?” she shifted her weight dangerously.

“No! Please!” I blurted. “Can I sign an agreement or whatever you want me to sign. Please? I really want to! I do want us to do something like this again, really!”

“Do you?” she purred, pressing my balls and holding me immobile.

“Oh yes, yes please!” I begged.

It wasn’t a complete lie. I knew I’d love to do something like this again with Sandra. Something like it but not so extreme. But now didn’t seem like a good time to discuss it. I wasn’t in a good negotiating position.

“And what would you agree to?” She pressed her knee harder.

I suddenly realised the agreement would be all on her terms, or else she’d unleash that piledriver knee on me again.

“Oh Sandra! Whatever you want,” I moaned. I was praying I’d be able to get out of whatever I ended up agreeing to, but I was frightened that somehow I might not.

“Okay…you agree that we’ll have another session like this in…the next month? Give you enough time to recover?”

“OK” I agreed. A month might give us the chance to go over this, how we were feeling, what was good and what wasn’t. If we did have another session, the balance of pain and pleasure might work better for me.

She climbed off me, much to my relief, and walked away to a corner of the room. I sat up awkwardly, legs still bound, and rubbed my arms where she’d gripped them and held them down. I still had a deep ball-pain ache that was making me extremely uncomfortable. I reached towards my bound ankles but this just increased the shooting pains.

Sandra walked back towards me, holding a sheet of paper and a pen. I tried to ignore the effect she was having on me as she approached. She knelt by me and offered me the pen. She put the paper down on my thigh, ignoring my erection.

She’d written that I was agreeing to her stripping me naked and tying me up, then hurting my balls until I begged her to stop, wanking me off and then kneeing me in the balls. I was sure I could get out of it.

I signed the paper awkwardly.

Sandra looked at the signature.

“Hmmmm…I suppose that will have to do. I’m really looking forward to kneeing you in the balls again! But maybe I won’t be as nasty next time. But maybe I will! But you’ve agreed that I can hurt you, haven’t you?” She grinned again.

Before I could reply, she rose and took the signed agreement to the table in the corner. I leaned forwards again to untie my ankles from the table legs. The pain wasn’t so bad this time.

But before I could make any progress she came striding across the room and dropped onto me again, pinning me down.

“I’ve got a funny feeling you might want to wriggle out of our agreement. Is that what you’re thinking?”

“No!” I desperately lied.

“But you won’t be able to. But just in case you’re thinking about it, I’m going to knee you now anyway”

“Oh god! No! Please, Sandra! Don’t!”

Tommy
01-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Crazy Stuff...........Great Stuff.........

Sandra should join this forum.............All I am hoping is the "written agreement" is made up, as dude, you could be in a world of s##t with your Mrs if she wanted to get difficult....

Tommy

sorenuts
01-19-2005, 07:51 AM
I have [B]really enjoyed your story. Very well done. How do we convince you to continue on? <grin>

skweezme
01-20-2005, 02:09 PM
It was no use.

She raised herself over me and rammed that piledriver knee into my balls. For a moment, the pain wasn’t as bad as I’d imagined it would be. And then it was…

…eventually, I began to come to, through a haze of gut-wrenching pain. I realised that Sandra was behind me, tying my wrists again.

“What…?” I managed to gasp “…what are you doing?”

skweezme
01-25-2005, 05:42 PM
I put an edited version of the early part of this story on Diana The Valkyrie's website. Somebody translated it into Dutch!

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/dutch/sandra.txt

:)

skweezme
01-25-2005, 05:46 PM
I've just read it. Quite sexy! :D

skweezme
02-07-2005, 03:05 PM
She pulled the knot tight. Then she moved in close to me and wrapped a strong arm around my neck.

“Oh so you’re back with us again?” she whispered in my ear. Her breasts were pushing against my shoulders. She began to crush my neck and pulled back to increase the pain, holding me easily as I struggled in her powerful embrace. The pain in my balls made me want to double-up. She was stretching me in the opposite direction. I cried out.

“What am I doing?" she breathed. "I just thought we’d start our first session now. Any objections?”

Her arm suddenly choked off my reply. Then she loosened her grip a little, allowing me to breathe.

“Well? Any objections?” She suddenly tightened her arm again, crushing my throat, then relaxed her hold. “Hmmm?”

“Please…” I croaked, “…please let me go!” I sobbed.

She put her mouth to my ear.

“But I don’t want to let you go…” she purred, excited by my submission, my defeat.

“Please!” I begged through my tears. “Please don’t hurt me any more!”

She was silent for a while. Then she released my neck and moved back a little. I leaned forwards in awkward relief, rolling my shoulders and rocking my head in a useless attempt to allay the pain. Tears fell on my thighs. But despite my own agony, I was desperately hoping Sandra was having second thoughts. I heard her sigh, and my heart quickened.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to carry on?” she said softly. “I was going to wank you off again. Might have even given you that blowjob I promised you earlier!”

“No, please, Sandra!” Yet despite the circumstances I began to get an erection. I was glad that Sandra was behind me and couldn’t see the effect she was having on me. I wanted so much for this to finish, to be over. “You’re…I’d love you to…”

“Make you come? But?”

“But…” I blurted “But I’m…you’ve…I don’t want you to hurt me any more! Please!”

She was inches behind me, silent and still. I could feel the heat radiating off her body, and could smell an acrid but erotic mixture of our sweat, pleasure and fear.

Suddenly she closed on me, wrapping her arm around my throat again. Then she pushed herself against me, repositioned her weight and making the floorboards creak, then wrapped her legs around my waist. She was still wearing the stilettos she’d tortured me with earlier, and she locked them together. She pulled me tightly back against herself. I felt the muscles of her inner thighs ominously flex, digging into my midriff. Her thick arm was once more tight around my neck. I couldn’t speak.

“I think you want me to carry on hurting you, don’t you really?”

I thrashed in desperation. To no avail.

“OK then! First a little bit of a squeeze and a stretch…” she began to pull back and closed her legs powerfully “..and then I’ve thought of some more nice things to do to your balls!”

woodpecker
02-07-2005, 09:22 PM
You have a way with words, looking forward to reading future installments!

Mistress Cat
02-09-2005, 02:15 AM
Wow skweezme! I just did a marathon read of your story tonight. Incredible. It made me wet. Your a great erotic writer, you had me *there* in the moment with you both. Your Sandra is a natural talent too.

I really appreciated your ability to articulate that deep ambivalence involved in ball busting. "More! No More!! More!! Noooo!" LOL And... the ambivalence for the ball buster is expressed in your story. You conveyed that need *I* experience to "check in" once in a while to see if my man is OK. I don't really want to injure him, and yet it is so hot to make him fear that I might.

Thanks for the great read! ((((smoochies)))) Ms Cat

skweezme
02-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Thank you so much, Mistress Cat. I'm glad my story made you wet! :)

skweezme
02-15-2005, 04:25 PM
I couldn’t breathe. My arms were caught behind me, my fingers ****** against her pubic bone. I couldn’t help but notice that Sandra was warm and wet. Her arm was crushing my throat and neck as she hauled back, stretching me. Her legs were relentlessly squeezing the breath out of me and crushing my lower ribs, pushing down on me and stretching my torso.

Her strength was fearsome. I realised I was just going to have to bear it. Sandra was going to keep hurting me for as long as she liked.

When she sensed I was going to pass out from the pain and lack of air, she clenched herself against me even harder for a terrifying moment, then released me and moved back. As I writhed in agony - with my wrists bound behind me and my legs still tied apart, gasping for breath and creased in pain - she stood up and walked around me, inspecting her victim. I was in a daze of pain and fear, and made a pathetic attempt to lean forward to stop her weight dropping on my balls again. Leaning forward made my back hurt.

She stood towering over me in amused silence, arms crossed under her jutting breasts. She waited until I’d got my breath back and had begun groaning pitifully. Then she stepped between my outstretched legs. In a reflex I tried to pull them together. She laughed, placing a hard heel into my crotch.

“There’s still a couple of things I want to do to you before I let you go. Things I want to do to your balls” She stabbed her heel. “Do you want to know what they are?” She stabbed again.

“Oh! Please Sandra! Yes!” I cried in pain.

“Or should I just surprise you?”

“No Sandra! Please tell me!” I just wanted to get this over with. But despite that...

“Well…remember I told you I used to fantasize about slapping you in the balls?”

“Yes” I sobbed.

“And I haven’t done that yet! I’d love to see what a couple of hard slaps and punches would do to you!”

I groaned.

“Oh come on! It’s not going to hurt as much as me kneeing you in the balls, is it? And then I’m going to find a way of standing on your balls. OK?”

She laughed as I tried to beg for her mercy, just pinning me down with her heel.

ThanxsMan
02-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Hey just wanted to say that your story is great and hope you contiune it.It'a very kinky, keep up the good work!

skweezme
02-16-2005, 02:27 PM
I don't know if this is going to work, but here's a much later scene...a taster...

My wife Julie comes in, wearing her long leather coat and – unusually – some stiletto-heeled shoes she must have borrowed.

She took off her coat to reveal she was wearing nothing but the stockings and the stilettos. I was shocked that she was here, but I gazed at her in astonishment and pure lust. She looked incredible! I looked on as she draped her coat over the chair in the corner.

She’s taller and slimmer than Sandra, but she’s still curvy. Her legs are thinner but her taut muscles were well-defined in those stockings and heels. Her hands are bigger than mine – strong but elegant. She was holding a long wooden ruler I hadn’t noticed she’d brought with her. She looked at my balls and my newly-aroused penis, at the cum drying on my legs.

“Who needs punishing, then?”

She slapped the end of the ruler into her palm. The pain made her flinch. Then she smiled and moved the ruler down to my genitals. Sandra moved aside and watched with bated breath.

skweezme
03-10-2005, 02:55 PM
(returning to the story about Sandra…)

She was still laughing as she knelt down beside me and firmly pushed me down with one strong hand. She gently rubbed my balls with her other hand, making me flinch, then raised it and prepared to slap them. My tight cock was desperately bobbing in anticipation.

Suddenly she leaned back from me then rose up on her knees. She gazed down at me with a predatory look as she moved her fingers in between her legs.

“Hmmm! Are your balls still sore? After I kneed you last time?”

My body felt wrecked by what she’d just been putting me through. But my balls certainly remembered that last piledriver. And they still hurt.

“Please don’t hurt me any more!”

She grinned, still pleasuring herself.

“But I like hurting you! Your balls are still sore, aren’t they? I can tell”

Before I could manage an answer she pinned me down again, knocking the breath out of me, and slapped my balls sharply. The dull ache suddenly exploded into fierce agony. She leaned down on me and slapped me again, a little harder.

I screamed and sobbed in pain.

Still holding me down and panting with excitement, she clenched her hand into a heavy fist and drew her arm back.

woodpecker
03-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Nice to see you back at it, your chapters are always worth the wait!

skweezme
03-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Then she punched me.

Her slaps had been hard and sharp, making me nauseous and wanting to rear up against her implacable weight. Now she threw her weight behind the punch, her hard fist driving into my balls, catching one of them directly against the pubic bone.

She moved back. I was curled up, retching, still bound but no longer held down by her weight.

“Remember you agreed I could do anything I want to you? Even if you weren’t enjoying it? As long as I was still enjoying hurting you?” Her voice seemed to come from far away. “You remember saying that, don’t you?”

“Yes, but…” I gasped, sobbing.

“Yes! But… I’m still enjoying myself!” She leaned forwards and grabbed my balls in one hand, and moved her other to pleasure herself again.

“Oh God! Please Sandra! Please let me go now…” I began to cry again. She loosened her grip, but still held my balls tight.

“No. I’m not going to let you go now. In a bit, OK. But not just yet. I could wank you off again in a minute if you like!” Her hand released its hold and began to work on my penis. Despite everything, she managed to summon an erection from me pretty rapidly. She casually played with me, exciting me but not letting me get too excited.

“Do you want me to give you another orgasm, then? Or shall I just untie you and let you go?” she said as she concentrated on the head of my penis.

skweezme
03-13-2005, 01:16 PM
She gently moved my foreskin back and forth over my oozing glans.

“Please…please will you untie me now, Sandra?”

“What? Now? Shall I untie you now?” she said as she increased her rhythm a fraction. I gasped. Then she slowed down again, grinning as I moaned in frustration. “Right now?”

“Well…” I attempted a smile. She laughed and quickened her strokes until I was beginning the irresistable rise to orgasm. Then she stopped and leaned back, folding her arms under her full breasts. I groaned with frustrated desire. Her sexuality was enslaving me.

“Shall I untie you then? Is that what you want?”

I was bewildered. I truly didn’t know what I wanted. For her to release me, and for some normality to begin to return? Or for her to complete that orgasm she’d summoned and was in full control of? But remain at her mercy should she decide to hurt me? And I knew that she probably would. I gazed at her – so powerful and frightening in her sadistic moments, but so aroused by those instincts. We both were.

“Right! I’ll untie you if you can’t decide yourself!”

“No…please…” I gulped as she began to reach towards my bound ankles.

“What?” she asked, sitting back and casually brushing a hand along my throbbing cock.

“Could you please…wank me off?” I begged “But I really couldn’t take you hurting me any more! Could you…please stop hurting me now?”

She took my cock in hand again and began to conjure the orgasm despite my fear.

“Tell you what? I’ll wank you off if I can promise that I’ll only hurt you for another…oh…ten minutes. I Promise. I’ll only torture you for another ten minutes and then that’ll be it.”

Her fingers continued to toy with me, teasing me with the certain knowledge of the pleasure they could give me. But then the crushing pain she was guaranteeing would follow.

skweezme
03-13-2005, 03:34 PM
I'd appreciate any comments. Is this still working for you? Or am I just talking to myself here? :)

woodpecker
03-13-2005, 08:36 PM
You know how I feel I think, you should absolutely continue!

skweezme
03-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Grinning, she expertly kept me on the verge of orgasm until I could take it no more.

“Oh god Sandra!” I begged.

“What?” she laughed.

“Oh please…let me come!”

Her fingers continued to gently squeeze and rub. I groaned and tried to move against her hand, but she carefully moved with me, controlling the excruciating friction and keeping me from that final surge to release.

“OK! Then ten long minutes of torture? Will it be worth it? Just for coming?”

“Oh god…please let me come!”

She smiled, then wrapped her whole hot hand around my penis and slowly pumped me. She wasn’t in a rush to make me come this time, but took her time in gradually building my orgasm little by little. The point of no return had been reached and I cried out as she slowly brought me off. As I came she leaned forward to me.

“You know what? I’m looking forward to standing on your balls! In my heels. You’ll like that, won’t you? My whole weight crushing your balls!” She moved her hand faster.

I cried out as the waves of orgasm battered me into delirium.

“Oh yes! You will!”

skweezme
03-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Grinning savagely she moved her other hand to my balls, squeezing out every last drop of cum as her other hand continued to milk every last shudder from my body.

She eventually stopped. I was delirious from the crushing ball-pain and the massive orgasm she’d summoned up. Sandra leaned back for a tissue and began to wipe her hands. Then she wiped the cum off my torso and genitals.

She lifted herself up, her leg muscles flexing as they bore her shifting weight.

She stood above me, imperious, and placed a stiletto heel on my stomach. Though she was putting hardly any weight on me, the heel was digging in sharply and painfully. God! She was heavy!

“Well! That looked like you enjoyed it!” She twisted her heel a little until I gasped out. “But were you scared about what it’d feel like if I stood on your balls?” She leaned on me a little more. I cried out as the pain both sharpened and deepened.

“Oh god Sandra! Please! Please don’t!”

She moved a hand between her legs and smiled, fingering herself.

“Oh no! You’re not getting out of it! I’m going to enjoy torturing you for ten minutes now!” She leaned on me more heavily, digging and twisting her heel viciously.

skweezme
03-23-2005, 03:21 PM
She continued to pleasure herself and leaned even more of her weight onto that vicious twisting stiletto. I cried out as her heel tore my flesh, pinning me down. Still her hand rubbed hard between her strong thighs and she brought herself to a climax. With a final jab of her heel she pushed herself off then stood astride me, one hand still fingering the wet cleft of her cunt.

The wound felt raw. The torn circle of flesh where her heel had done its work was bleeding. The muscles beneath felt bruised and maybe damaged. I suddenly looked up at her in confused terror and began to tremble uncontrollably.

“What’s the matter with you? You’ve only got about…hmmm…nine more minutes! Then I promised I’d stop. That’s right, isn’t it?” She grinned down at me - a grin of satisfaction and dark anticipation.

“God no really Sandra! I mean it! I’m not playing now - I really mean it! Please don’t…please don’t…!”

“For God’s sake! You really are a selfish wimp, aren’t you? But that’s what I like about you. It’s why I’m enjoying hurting you”

“But I’m not selfish…!” I desperately began. Sandra interrupted me with a look of amused contempt.

“Oh no? No? I’ve just wanked you off like you’ve never been wanked off before. Or like you’ve ever wanked yourself off. True?”

“Oh God yes Sandra! It was so fucking…totally fucking amazing! But…”

“But? What?”

“But you keep hurting my balls and I’m really frightened of… of…”

“Of me?”

I gulped. Had we started to slip out of the roles we’d taken on? Were we talking friend-to-friend again? Would she stop now? My hope was desperate.

“Yes! It’s been amazing and…more amazing than I ever fantasised about!”

“But you’ve really had enough now?”

“Oh God! Yes! Thank you! Wow! I mean…thanks, Sandra, for, you know… ” I gibbered in sudden hope. She towered over me still, and I was still trembling and fearful. But just maybe my balls would be spared the terrifying torture she’s been prepared to inflict for her own pleasure.

"Please, Sandra? I've really had...phew!..more than enough!"

woodpecker
03-24-2005, 05:24 AM
I may be being repetitive, but you are doing a great job with this story, and I appreciate your efforts. You always manage to keep me coming back in anticipation of the next chapter...

skweezme
03-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Thanks for your kind words, Woodpecker! More to cum later in the week... :)

skweezme
03-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Suddenly she seemed to notice the blood.

“Oh shit! I’ve gone too far! I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you, not…you know…really hurt you!” She dropped to her knees on the creaking floorboards and looked horrified at the damage she’d done. “God! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that. This has gone too far, hasn’t it? I’m really sorry!”

I gasped in relief, even though my body was still wracked with pain. She’d almost cracked my ribs between those strong thighs kneeling by me. She’d used her floor-creaking weight on me. She’d beaten, battered and crushed my balls with her strong hands and powerful legs. Now her heel had opened a stingingly sharp bleeding wound and had left my already weakened stomach feeling even more bruised and battered. But my body also tingled with the orgasms she’d teased me with until she’d extracted her price.

“God, Sandra…yes!” I groaned. “It’s been…you’ve been…amazing! Thanks! I mean…but…you’ve really hurt me as well! I mean…I know I actually wanted you to hurt me and stuff…”

“Oh yeah! I could see that you liked it!“ she smiled. “Your cock was rock-hard most of the time and it was so much fun to tease!”

“No…I mean…but...”

She began rubbing my soft penis.

“No! Please don’t, Sandra! Please!” I gasped.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to hurt you a bit more? It’s getting nice and hard again. Isn’t it?”

“Shit, Sandra! Please stop…you’ve gone too far! Come on! Let me go now!”

___
03-28-2005, 07:06 PM
I'd appreciate any comments. Is this still working for you? Or am I just talking to myself here? :)
Oh, PLEASE continue!
Yes, it's still working for me.
No, you aren't just talking to yourself here. Your story is being indexed by several search engine bots.

Over and out.

skweezme
03-29-2005, 03:32 PM
:) Thanks for the encouragement!

skweezme
03-30-2005, 07:18 PM
http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/showthreaded.php?Cat=2,3,4&Board=brutalgemini&Number=610370&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&vc=1

woodpecker
04-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Interesting link, is this foreshadowing of where you are headed with the story?

skweezme
04-02-2005, 06:51 AM
:) Nah! Just thought it was an interesting link! :)

skweezme
04-06-2005, 02:07 PM
And when I was reading that link I was definately reminded of the thoughts that were going through my mind at that point :cussing:

skweezme
04-06-2005, 02:38 PM
“But look! You’re getting all excited again, aren’t you!” She carried on rubbing.

“Please let me go now…I mean it!” I sobbed. “I can’t help it if my prick keeps getting all excited… please let me go?”

She seemed not to hear me. She was absorbed in what she was doing.

“Hmmm. It was…stiffer than that earlier. Maybe if I just…?” She glanced into my eyes, smiled, then looked back to what she was doing. She stroked her hand down my penis and gently cupped my balls.

“Oh no please god, Sandra! Please don’t!”

She laughed and began squeezing.

skweezme
04-14-2005, 03:09 PM
“Now look at that!” she crushed and kneaded my balls in her powerful hand. I reared up in pain but she pushed me down with her other hand and pinned me with her weight.

“See what I mean? You like what I’m doing to you! You’re enjoying it, aren’t you?” She laughed as I writhed under her. “You just wait ‘til I…stand on your balls!” she hissed.

“But Sandra…!” I screamed and sobbed with each cruel squeeze. “I thought…aaargh!”

“You thought what?” She stopped squeezing but still held my balls.

“I…?” I gasped, “Christ, please! I thought…you said…oh…please Sandra! Come on, you said it’s gone too far, you’ve gone too far…it’s too much…it was only a bit of fun!”

“But I didn’t realise how much I’d enjoy it, did I!” she squeezed my balls again and held her grip. “Just one last…torture…and then I’ll let you go... OK?”

woodpecker
04-14-2005, 06:01 PM
The true irony of BB, the more it hurts, the more excited we get, to the point where you dread and crave the next blow all at once. As always, glad to see you keeping at it, looking forward to the next parts.

skweezme
04-17-2005, 02:19 PM
[be intereted to get more feedback. This thread gets a lot of hits!]

“ Oh god no, Sandra! Please stop hurting me!”

“But you like it, don’t you! Just look at your cock!” She increased her grip, smiling. I howled in agony. She just laughed.

Then she released my brutalised balls and sat back on her heels, hands splayed on thick taut thighs.

“Oh you poor thing! Is Nasty Sandra hurting you? You’re not getting away from it! I’m really sorry… but I really want to stand on your balls and see what it feels like. To trap one under my heel and to just…push down…” one hand moved to her cunt “…and twist…” she began teasing herself.

skweezme
04-20-2005, 03:16 PM
My stomach was still hurting. So were my balls. The thought of her heavy weight driving that sadistic heel into my cruelly aching balls was terrifying. I broke down and begged and begged but she laughed and continued rubbing herself, beginning to pant with pleasure. Then with a sigh she moved her hand back to her thigh, flexing her fingers on the tight flesh and the hard muscle underneath.

She looked at me in mock concern.

“What’s the matter, baby? You look frightened…don’t worry it’ll all be over soon…just as soon as I’ve trodden on your balls for a bit!” She slowly stood up, the floorboards creaking under her, and leaned a heel on my balls, which slid aside so that she was pressing hard on my pubic bone. I gasped in pain

“But I think I’ll have to tie them up so they can’t get away from me…hang on a minute…” She removed her weight from me and walked over to the corner of the room. Through my tears I saw her gather up another piece of cord like she’s used to bind my wrists and ankles. She walked slowly back, tying a slipknot in one end.

skweezme
04-21-2005, 04:45 PM
She stepped between my outstretched legs. I groaned in fear as I took in the look in her eyes while her strong hands made their final adjustments. Then she smiled at me and knelt down on my thighs. Her weight crushed my muscles against my bones. She slipped her hand through the noose of the knot, grasped my cock and balls firmly and pulled. I reared up towards her but she pushed me down roughly. Then with her other hand she slipped the noose over my genitals and used both hands to tighten it.

Then she seemed to have a change of plan. She climbed of my bruised thighs and sat between my legs, like she’s done earlier, with her own legs either side of me. She seemed to be in a more comfortable position to carry on her knot-work.

She looped some of the cord just round my balls in a figure-of-eight arrangement so that the cord separated them, then tied off the two ends of the cord tightly. It felt like my cock would burst.

Sandra laughed at my reaction.

“Right then! I think it’s time I stood on your balls, isn’t it? But while you’re there…” she pondered a moment. “…sit up!”

I didn’t respond immediately. I was confused and afraid.

“I said sit up!” she said fiercely, and slapped my bound balls sharply. The pain stunned me. I began to feel that nauseous ache well up from its slumber and doubled up.

“That’s better!” she laughed, as she hugged me tight, snuggled closer, then wrapped her legs around me.

“Before I have some more fun with your poor balls, I just thought I’d have a last squeeze…” She lowered her arms so that her hands were pushed against my own bound wrists. Her breasts pressed against me. Then she piled on the pressure with her legs and arms, pulling back with all her power and weight. She held me wracked in her tremendous strength for a few moments, then released me, laughing.

“Better get on with your balls now, before they go numb! Still…even if they’re a bit numb they’re still going to get some serious pain!”

I was still trying to cope with the sensory overload of the pain she’d just inflicted. My back and my ribs felt wrenched, ripped, crushed. And there was the constant biting ache of my bound balls.

Then she was standing over me and placing the sole of one stiletto over both my balls. She pressed down. I screamed in agony.

“Oh come on! I’m not even using my heels yet! Just a bit more pain and then we’ll be finished!”

She took her weight off my balls for a moment, then caught one under the heel of her shoe and began to press down…

THE END

woodpecker
04-22-2005, 05:54 AM
Well done skweezme! I for one have greatly appreciated the time and effort you put into writing this story. You have a real talent for writing, and I look forward to reading any future offerings of yours.

ThanxsMan
04-24-2005, 02:03 AM
Sweet story I really liked it, you have a lot of writing talent like woodpecker said. I also liked how you ended it on a an open ended thing where she might have ruptured him or didn't, or I'm just reading between the lines too much...Anywho, I, and I'm sure everyone else does too, appreciate you writing so much on our little group fetish. Hope to see me from you soon.

David_B
04-24-2005, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the story, Skweezme.

I especially liked the lines such as, "Her weight crushed my muscles against my bones", as it is a very vivid description, which lets the reader imagine what it must be like to be in that situation. Reading your story I could almost feel Sandra crushing down on top of me as she tortured you. :)

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

skweezme
04-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Many thanks for feedback Woodpecker, Thanxman and David! I tried to put the story over realistically. Seems to have worked. And yes, leaving the story at that point was on purpose.

Can I just ask what other bits of vivid description worked for you?

Writing this account has been great fun and a learning experience!

woodpecker
04-24-2005, 08:42 PM
I really liked the way you described your fear and her excitement as she teased you with what she was going to do next. Really added to the excitement of the story for me. Also, the character dialogue was very well done, made the story flow nicely.

ThanxsMan
04-24-2005, 10:14 PM
I liked the character dialogue, it was realitic and had real emotion in it. I also like the description of the way she tortured the guy and it was very realistic and descriptive and helped create a great visual in my mind. And again the end how you described how she used her foot to stand and her heel was great.

David_B
04-25-2005, 05:24 AM
I agree that the dialogue is very well written. There's a lot of humour in the way Sandra teases you. She's a bit sarcastic, enjoying the power she has over you.

I also really liked the part where Sandra thought she had gone too far. She had a normal human reaction to seeing the blood and seemed to regret what she had done. Sandra reacted the opposite from how I thought she was going to, and this helped to make the story multi-dimensional and believable.

David B.
--

skweezme
04-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Thanks everyone! Interesting points. Good feedback. I found the dialogue easier than the descriptions of what the pain felt like. That's why I mostly tried to suggest it rather than describe it. The old "show, don't tell" advice. It's also why I didn't over-describe Sandra physically - I wanted your imaginations to fill in the details. OK, I thought I ought to convey her presence, her heaviness, strength and sexiness. She's no wimpy slip of a girl, my friend Sandra!

And I'm glad she took you by surprise sometimes. She does that.

Any other advice or constructive comments welcome!

David_B
04-26-2005, 04:46 AM
Hello again Skweezme,

About the descriptions, I like the ones that go right into the body, such as:

"Now she threw her weight behind the punch, her hard fist driving into my balls, catching one of them directly against the pubic bone".

I can visualise Sandra's fist hitting the surface, then continuing, travelling through your body, hitting the bone, and so on... I personally have an interest in the way the human body works: I'm very interested in medicine and human anatomy/biology, so to me that was very effective writing. I think keeping the descriptions brief just made them more powerful as they were straight to the point and so had a lot of impact.

David B.
--

skweezme
04-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks, David_B, for your ideas.

"Impact". Interesting choice of words!

skweezme
04-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Sandra certainly had an "impact" on my balls! :) I don't know what was worse - when she kneed, slapped and punched me, or when she crushed my balls in her hands or under her shoe. It just all got worse!

skweezme
05-05-2005, 03:09 PM
He'd asked her to wrestle with him and to hurt him. He'd also asked her to hurt his balls, and to be cruel to him when he wanted to submit. She was happy to oblige and had gone along with relish. She was as tall as him, much taller with the heels she'd chosen to wear, but was much more heavily built - wide shoulders and hips, sturdy heavy legs, arms thick with natural muscle.

She easily got him into a variety of submission holds, making sure to hurt every part of his body but returning again and again to his balls. One favourite move she repeated was to force him to the ground, then to lie face down and reversed on top of him, clamping his neck high between her terrible thighs. Her full weight pinned him immobile and she crushed his neck and jaw, remorselessly increasing her power until he desperately submitted, his head feeling as though it was about to be wrenched from his body. When she got him to this point of agony she eased the pressure a little then took a firm grip on his balls which she then began to squeeze in repeatedly harder pulses which again brought desperate cries from him.

All this time her weight lay crushing him, constricting his breathing. But now she would suddenly grasp his balls in a sickening grip and would push herself up. The combination of her powerful grip and the heavy weight of her body being carried mainly by his wrenched and stretched balls brought a new note of panic and pleading to his screams. She would then re-apply those crushing thighs at full power to his neck, focusing all the strength of her powerful frame into pushing his balls away from his body and stretching and crushing his neck. She could feel the vibration of his screams on her clitoris which was ****** hard against his throat, which gave her even more pleasure and encouraged her to continue for longer than was necessary.

When he was recovering from these extreme demonstrations of her power and cruelty, she continued to put him through more minor but still painful holds - his arms and legs were twisted first one way then another in a variety of wickedly creative holds. Sometimes she's just force him to submit then would let go. Other times she's maintain the hold or increase it until she knew she was about to damage a limb or dislocate a joint. She enjoyed using her superior strength to inflict pain, and loved to hear the genuine notes of fear in his desperate begging. His body got more and worn down. He could hardly move his arms and legs.

She had just finished another combination headscissors and ball-wrenching, which had left him curled up and sobbing in pain. She decided to move on to a new torture she'd planned for this session. She took a piece of cord from the corner of the room and returned to her victim. He groaned as she ****** him face down and took both his arms straight behind his back, sitting across him. He expected her to begin some more arm-locks or to force him into a back-breaker but he didn't expect her to tie his wrists and forearms together firmly.

She stepped off him and grasped the tied wrists with one hand. She couldn't resist putting one foot on his back, digging her stiletto heel in, and pulling up on the arms until he screamed and she smiled. Then she removed her foot from his back and brought him staggering to his feet by lifting his arms. He was ****** to bend low as she raised them further. She led him along in this position to one of the walls, then released him so that he could stand upright, his shoulders on fire. He looked up into the face of his tormenter, fearful of what she had in mind. He couldn't help glancing at her heavy breasts as he stood before her. That made her smile.

She strode across the room to a cupboard and removed something. She returned, crouched down in front of him and attached a small but heavy hinged metal plate to his scrotum so that his balls protruded from one side. Then she picked up one end of a cord attached to a ratchet on the wall, passed the cord between his legs and attached it to the plate. She crossed to the opposite wall and came back with the end of another cord which she fastened to his wrists still tied behind him, then went back to the far wall. She began to haul on the other end of the cord and the ratchet clicked ominously as the cord was pulled taut. She continued to pull and he was ****** to cross into the centre of the room until prevented from going further by the cord which was attached to his balls, which were pulled behind him.

She continued to pull, feeling more resistance as she increased the pressure. Soon he was having to twist awkwardly as the cord attached to his arms behind him pulled him around. She went to him, ****** his head down and pulled his arms straight up behind him, pulling the cord taut to keep him in that position. She held onto the cord, returned to the wall and took up the slack with the ratchet. He was now trapped in that uncomfortable position. She pulled on the cord some more until he began to moan in pain. His already-weakened arms were being pulled hard against his shoulder-joints and his balls were being pulled back hard against the metal plate. She walked slowly over to him and crouched to look into his face. She could see him struggling to cope with the pain.

"Is that uncomfortable?" she asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes, Mistress" he managed in a strained voice.

"Good”

She returned to the ratchet and tightened it by a few clicks. He cried out. She moved back to him and stood to his side. He was bent over before her, his torso horizontal. She slammed a knee up into his stomach, then again. He cried out for mercy. She moved to his other side and repeated the cruel blows. The force of these blows kept knocking him aside and off-balance, so as well as being punishing in themselves they also wrenched his shoulders and balls. All he was aware of was the pain.

She stopped hurting him and moved away. It took a while for him to begin to notice his surroundings again.
She was walking back from the cupboard carrying a long heavy rubber strap-on. The fake glans was oversized on the thick knobbled shaft. It looked as though it was designed to give pain rather than pleasure.

She crouched before him, fondling the dildo suggestively.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" she purred.

He knew any answer he gave was going to get him into trouble.

"Not really, thank you Mistress" he pleaded.

"OK. Not if you don't want me to" she said in a reasonable tone. He gulped with relief. She walked behind him and caressed his buttocks, balls and anus with the fearsome dildo.

"Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you?" she asked softly.

"No thank you Mistress" he replied, worried that if she wanted to, she could.

"OK" she again said and once more massaged his balls which were protruding through the metal plate which was stretching his scrotum. Then she raised the heavy dildo over her shoulder and brought it down hard onto his trapped balls. If she had just let it drop under its own weight it would have been a painful impact. But she used her strength to add considerable force. The taut cords thrummed in the aftermath as his knees buckled in pain which in turn increased his problems.

She sat on the ground before him, spread her strong legs and massaged her clitoris with the dildo as he moaned and sobbed in agony. She studied his face with pleasure. After several minutes he was beginning to regain some sort of composure. The tears on his cheeks were dry. He was still in evident pain.

"Do you want me to fuck you…" she asked softly, "…or hit you in the balls again?"

"Oh Mistress!! Please don't hit me in the balls again!" he begged.

"That's not an answer to my question, is it? Do you WANT me to fuck you or do you WANT me to hit you in the balls again?"

"Please please don't…" he began. "I want you to fuck me" he said in resignation.

"It doesn't sound like you want me to fuck you. Did that really hurt you?"

"Oh yes Mistress! It was…horrible, it really really hurt". He was on the verge of crying again.

"And you don't want me to do it again?"

"No Mistress, please don't" he sobbed. She began to stand up.

"The trouble is…I want to do it again" she said as she moved behind him. She waited while his pleading and begging grew more desperate, then with a sigh of pure delight she brought the heavy dildo crashing back down into his balls. She waited patiently until his screams became moans then did it again. She returned to her splay-legged position on the floor and pleasured herself as his sobs and groans became less intense.

"Now, do you WANT me to fuck you?" she asked quietly.

"Yes please Mistress," he sobbed. "Please please fuck me!" he begged.

"OK, if you want me to"

She stood and slowly attached the monstrous dildo around her wide and heavy hips. She took a jar of lubricant and smeared the thick shaft and glans, moaning softly as the clitoral stimulator began to push against her. He looked on in fear. He knew she wouldn't be gentle.

She moved behind him and stepped one leg over the cord which attached his balls to the wall. Suddenly he realised it was going to be worse than he'd thought - it wasn't going to be easy to get that huge object into his anus, but she had the strength to do it. But in the process he'd be pushed forwards relentlessly. He wasn't physically in a position to have the leverage to push back, and wasn't resting against a solid surface. The only necessary resistance there'd be to the power needed to push that huge thing in would be his balls attached to the wall.
She placed the tip of the dildo against his clenched buttocks, which he tried desperately to relax. She leaned one hand on his back, which caused an agonising pain in his shoulders.

"OK! Here goes! I'm really looking forward to this!! This will really fuck you!"

He screwed his eyes shut and began uselessly screaming.

David_B
05-06-2005, 05:34 AM
That's an excellent story, Skweezme. I especially like the first half, which has a real sense of two bodies locked together, with the woman using every part of her own body to increase the pain in his. The way the woman wrapped herself around the guy was very well described, and made me think of the way a boa constrictor kills its prey, slowly crushing the life out of its helpless victim with its greater strength. I could almost hear the guy's muscles and bones stretching and snapping as the woman wrestled and tortured him.

I like the sense of irony in the story too. It's kind of about the gulf between fantasy and reality. The guy at first asked to be hurt, but got a lot more than he bargained for. He thought he had control over the situation, but found out too late that he was wrong. There's a similar point-of-no-return theme in many of Hitchcock's films (like North by Northwest) of a character who suddenly has the ground pulled from under him and everything he thought he knew is turned on its head. By the time he understands what is happening it's too late...

The link directly below is to a story I wrote a few years ago while I was studying, and just needed a break from the constant essays that I was being asked to write.

http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/BalletShoes.htm

It's written in a sort of neo-Victorian dialect. I was trying to have some fun with the language of the period, as I'm very interested in the different ways people spoke and used language at different times in history. Anyway, I hope you like it.

David B.
--

skweezme
05-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Dave! Much appreciated. :)

skweezme
05-08-2005, 02:33 PM
My breasts look big in the leather bra. I turn from side to side in front of the mirror, admiring myself. My legs look great in the black high heels and stockings. OK, a bit thick and muscley, but I like looking strong. Perhaps I could do with losing a few pounds.

Peter, who was due for his first session with me in a couple of minutes, said he liked that about me - that I’m physically stronger, bigger and heavier than him. He said he wanted me to really hurt him. I was looking forward to meeting him. And hurting him. He sounded like a bit of a pain-slut on the phone, but I was looking forward to pushing him over his limits.

Sometimes you have to hold back. I think Peter will like it if I don’t. Afterwards, anyway! He won’t like it at the time. I’ll make sure of that. He thinks he wants me to hurt his balls. I told him that that’s my favourite thing and he might get more than he bargained for. I've got to be clear about this. There has to be a consensus to begin with, an agreement. That it’s me who’s in control. And I was going to prove it. By taking him past his limits of eroticised pain and into the realms of my own perverse and sadistic pleasure.

I hope he won't chicken-out. Sometimes they do. But once I get them in here, they're mine! They look at me as if I'm a voluptuous goddess of punishment and pain! It really turns me on, arouses me. And I prove them right.

Ah! The doorbell! I've got my victim for torture!

woodpecker
05-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Re: Here's another little tale I cooked up earlier...

Another well done story. I am not normally interested in wrestling/fighting style stories, but this one was a good read. I really liked the ending, great visual with the ropes and the strap-on, and making him beg for it to avoid more hits to the balls.

Looking forward to seeing where the next story goes...

bustthem
05-09-2005, 11:49 AM
Really great stories...

For addicts, there are a lot of story in this site http://www.thevalkyrie.com/library.html

I think most of you already know it.

If you read stories in french (http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/french/index.htm), I recommend you those written or translated by elricnec.

David_B
05-10-2005, 06:51 AM
I've always liked the first person format, as it's a good way of getting inside a character's head. Will be interesting to see how it progresses...

Also, thanks Bustthem for the Valkyrie link. I'd forgotten how much great material there is on that site... The Valkyrie even has an interactive story, where anyone can contribute the next chapter. That might be something to try here one day?

David B.
--

skweezme
05-14-2005, 04:29 PM
I go straight to the door. Sometimes I leave them waiting, playing mind games. But I’m looking forward to this one, eager to get him naked and bound.

Opening the door slightly, I find I’m looking down at Peter. He looks nice enough. Pretty eyes. I want to see pain and fear in them. Patience.

“Hello Peter! Come in!” I smile. He glances behind him, then he steps inside. I close the door behind him, noticing the way he’s staring at me, taking in my size and my sexy looks. He seems nervous. Perhaps I’m bigger than he expected. I could just overpower him now and he wouldn’t be able to put up much of a fight against me. Would he like that?

“You OK?”

He gulps. So cute! “Err…yeah! Wow!”

“Good! That’s good. Could you take your clothes off and just leave them on this chair? Then we’ll go through into my little den for some fun like you want. I’ll wait for you!”

I turn my back on him and go through into my playspace. This is always the moment of submission. I leave the door open and move out of his line of vision. He’s made it here. I’ve locked him in. Whoever Peter is outside this room won’t matter soon.

He wants me to hurt his balls. Oh, I’m going to!

skweezme
05-28-2005, 02:18 PM
I can hear him taking his clothes off. His breathing sounds a bit excited. I wonder what’s going through his mind? Wonder what he expects? What he really wants? I know what I want, and I’m starting to get excited myself. And aroused.

Not by Peter himself, though he looks nice enough. But aroused by the things I’m going to do to him. On the phone he’d said this was his first time. He’d tried to sound confident and chatty, but I could tell he was nervous. He’d asked me a few times if I would be really cruel to him. That’s always tricky to get right. How to respond in a way that reassures them that you’re going to enjoy hurting them, but reassures them you’re not a total maniac!

He’s stopped fiddling with his clothes, and walks through the doorway. His hands are held self-consciously at his sides. He’s already got an erection. He stands there and looks at me. His cock gets harder and higher. I raise my eyes to his. He’s still staring at my legs and tits, then he looks into my eyes with an embarrassed but desperate smile. I’d told him that I probably wouldn’t let him come, that there’d be nothing sexual in that way. But I was so looking forward to teasing that cock as well as torturing his balls.

I smile at him.

“OK then Peter? Come over here! I want to kick you in the balls first”

skweezme
05-29-2005, 04:11 PM
He looks scared and takes a gulp, then he comes towards me.

“Kneel down in front of me!”

He kneels down on his heels and stares up at me, still looking scared.

“No, not like that! Kneel up and spread you legs!”

He looks worried that he’s made a mistake and follows my command, raising himself up and opening his legs. His hands automatically go to cover himself up, to protect his balls.

I’m looking down at him.

“How would you like to feel my leg before I kick you? Feel my muscles?”

He gulps again, scared but turned on. I can see his cock twitching.

“Well?” I turn one leg and flex my muscles slightly.

“Err…yes please!” he drools.

“Give me your hands, then”

He nervously moves them from his balls and I reach out my own hands to him. I take his and place them on my thigh, holding them under my own. His hands are smaller than mine. They feel very warm and are slightly trembling. I’ve got my thigh relaxed. Then I tighten it up.

“What does that feel like?” My voice comes out a bit husky.

“God it’s…you feel really strong! Are you really going to…be cruel to me?” he gasps, gazing up at me. He looks even more scared but excited.

“Oh yes!”

I move his hands off my thigh and place them on top of his head.

“Keep them there!” I command.

I move around behind him. He keeps facing front. His buttocks are nice and clenched. I take a deep breath then kick his arse really hard. He goes flying forwards, bringing his arms down just in time to stop him hurting his face on the floor.

“Get on your knees again!” I snap at him. I’m not annoyed or anything, but I want to start dominating him. Being brutal. He draws himself up, back to a kneeling position, rubbing his arse.

“Hands on head, Peter!”

As he begins to raise his hands I kick him hard again, aiming for the same place. He goes flying to the ground. I stride over him to stand in front again.

“Kneel up and put your hands on your head. Legs apart! Now!”

I watch as Peter tries to pull himself together. Eventually he gets into position and closes his eyes, waiting for me to kick him in the balls.

“Lean back a bit!”

He grimaces but straightens up. Balancing on one foot, I probe his balls with the top of my shoe. He flinches, but straightens up again. I want to get this right. Sometimes when I kick someone in the balls I miss the actual balls but still manage to cause a lot of pain.

“Ready?”

His eyes flash open with a question but I’ve already connected. He’s thrown backwards, hands coming down to clutch his balls, gasping for breath. My leg feels the impact. More than satisfying! I leave him doubled-up and gagging while I get the torture bench ready.

I'm looking forward to getting his balls in the genital vice.

skweezme
06-09-2005, 05:08 PM
I really don't know if I can do a sustained dom view. My identification is with the sub. Know what I mean?

David_B
06-11-2005, 04:24 AM
Hello Skweezme,

If your heart's not really in it, just make it a short story. The story writing process should be enjoyable for you too.

David B.
--

David_B
06-11-2005, 05:18 AM
... Or else why not have the second half of the story told from the sub's POV? A similar technique of switching viewpoints was used very successfully in the film "Pulp Fiction", and in one of my favourite episodes of The X-Files, "Bad Blood".

David B.
--

skweezme
06-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Dave...what a star! Brilliant ideas! Can only be good for me learning how to write better. Thanks!

skweezme
06-11-2005, 04:40 PM
I drop down. I’m doubled up in agony. This is worse than I imagined. OK, it’s what I wanted, but it still hurts. She wasn’t even kicking me very hard. My balls are in agony. She looks excited. She looks as if she’s going to be enjoying herself. I feel scared. But it’s what I wanted. I want her to hurt my balls. But I’m curled up feeling sick just after one kick. I’m suddenly frightened, not just nervous like I was before. Frightened. She’s a big girl and she’s going to hurt me a lot.

skweezme
07-16-2005, 02:09 PM
I’m still curled up in a ball. Breathing easier now. I don’t want to make a move because she’ll just take that as a sign of being ready for whatever she’s planned next. I hadn’t expected a full-on kick in the balls to begin our session. She doesn’t intend to be gentle. Shit. I thought I’d told her I’d really like something a bit more gradual. She’s just looking down at me, smiling. I try smiling.

“Christ! That was a bit…hard!” My mouth is dry and I sound stupid. My balls hurt incredibly. I’d always wanted this to happen and had been really nervous when I got here. Meeting a girl into Ballbusting! But now I’m in agonising pain. I look up at the girl who’s just kicked me in the balls. She looks me in the eyes.

She seems more amused but also excited. I can tell she’s watching me stare at her, but she doesn’t seem to mind. I can’t help staring at her big tits, her strong legs and arms, her beautiful and scary expression. She seems to like me looking at her. My balls still hurt but I seem to have a hard erection. I’m still doubled up on the floor so she probably hasn’t seen it. But she’ll probably want to hurt it instead of doing something nice to it. It’s just tightened up a bit more. My body wants to come.

“That was a bit hard?!! I can do it harder than that! Stand up again!” she gestures with her head, putting her hands on her hips and waiting, posing her strong and voluptuous body, staring at me in challenge.

David_B
07-22-2005, 03:09 PM
Hello Squeezme,

Thanks for a good chapter. It reads as if you are getting much more into the story now. The writing style is far more fluid now that you are in the victim's POV. The cliff-hanger style of ending on the last paragraph really worked too. It did exactly what it was supposed to and made me look forward to the next part.

David B.
--

skweezme
08-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Ran out of steam on this one. More stuff at http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2554&page=2&pp=15e

If that don't work, then BBgames thread. You'll find it.

skweezme
04-16-2006, 03:54 PM
He looks confused. Doubled up, in pain and confused.

Clients new to the scene are always confused after I kick them in the balls the first time. It’s what they’ve always wanted, but I make sure it hurts. No messing about. It’s what they’ve come to me for. They’re going to get an hour of me indulging myself in their pain, while catering to their fantasies a bit. But it’s my enjoyment that comes first. And I enjoy giving pain.

To people that want it.

But I like pushing them over their comfort threshold. And making them want me to do that to them.

The way I look at it is, if I’m too much for them they won’t come back again. No problem. But I like the ones who make it through to booking a second session and turning up for it.

It looks like I caught this Peter nicely in his balls. Sometimes you can feel your foot connecting perfectly. Is he a wimp or not?

“Stand up!” I demanded again. I really wanted to see if he was up for some serious ball pain. You can sometimes coax it from them that they want you to do that.

Ace Hardlight
04-16-2006, 11:47 PM
I cannot believe I haven't seen this thread earlier!

Skweezme, you are the best ballbusting story author I have ever seen. You have to tell of your other tales of Sandra and your wife [even if they were made up, they still took me to heaven and back]!

One thing though: stop keeping us all on edge! Come out with chunkier parts of the story more and quicker too [I don't like cliffhangers].

Keep up the good work!

tedkord
04-17-2006, 03:19 PM
This is my favorite threads so far. I liked both stories but I really loved the Sanda story. You used alot of the aspects of ballbusting that I find interesting and exciting. I love it when a girl doesn't know when to quit.

Well done.

skweezme
04-17-2006, 03:41 PM
I look down at him. I can tell he’s aroused, turned on, even though he must be in agony. And he looks scared.

He doesn’t know what’s coming. I made him email me in detail about some of the things he fantasizes about, which were getting kicked in the balls and stuff. Right down my street. Told him I’d do some of his fantasies, but that there’d be other things I’d do to him as well - things I liked doing to a willing victim. Or sometimes not-so-willing. Told him I wouldn’t damage him or leave obvious marks. That I probably wouldn’t let him come, but that I enjoy teasing cocks and playing mind-games. And that I wanted to hurt him for my own pleasure, not his

I always tell them that. Tell them straight.

Some of them I never hear from again. Others, like Peter, take their chance with what they think they know about me. They surrender to me. They’ve surrendered as soon as they knock at the door. That’s when it becomes real for them. But it’s all psychological until that first kick in the balls. That’s why I kick them hard. Then it’s physical. For me as well as for them.

I’m feeling a nice glow as I look down at him. He’s beginning to recover a bit. He’s still grimacing in pain, but now he’s staring fearfully at my legs, glancing at my tits.

“I said stand up! I though you’d always fantasized about getting kicked in the balls? Hmmm? But if you don’t want another kick in the balls just yet, you can go and lie on that torture bench over there. It’s your choice”

I wait, flexing my kicking leg.

He gulps and stammers, “Is it OK if…I mean…if I…?”

“What?” I smile, friendly.

He smiles back. Then looks more confused. This one’s going to be fun!

“Do you want me to…shall I…get on the…torture bench then?”

“It’s up to you! It’s your choice, remember!”

I enjoy his dilemma. What’s he expecting once he’s strapped on the bench? One of my favourite torture devices is my ball-vice. I wonder if he’d be expecting something as painful as that? I wonder if he’ll be able to take it? I’m looking forward to finding out…

skweezme
04-27-2006, 04:37 PM
My balls are still hurting. She kicked me really hard. Jesus! But I could tell she could kick harder. I feel nauseous. I feel bruised. I don’t want another kick. But I don’t know what the torture bench in the corner is all about. Hadn’t expected that.

I didn’t realise I’d be actually scared of her. I am. She could beat me up easily - she’s as big and strong as she looked on her website. She’s being cool, but I can tell she’s enjoying this.

I want her to hurt me but…it hurts. She’s hurt me. And it looks like she really wants to hurt me some more. She’s not fazed at having a grown man doubled up at her feet.

It’s what I’ve always fantasized about. It’s what I agreed to after giving it all that careful thought, trying to imagine what it would really be like being kicked in the balls by a strong woman.

But now I’m in pain.

I’ve never been kicked in the balls before. It’s sickening. But it’s not just the pain and fear.

It’s her. Agreeing to hurt me.

I want her to enjoy herself with me. I don’t want to disappoint her, don’t want to be a wimp. But still…she hadn’t said anything about some torture bench.

“Are you sure you want to carry on, Peter? This is your last chance to back out. I only want to hurt you if you want me to…but if you want me to hurt your balls I will. And I’m going to be cruel and nasty because I love it! But only if you want me to hurt you. Do you want me to carry on hurting you, pet?”

“…yes…Yes please!” I gulp, finally.

“Sure? I promise I’m going to hurt you!”

“Are you going to…going to kick me in the balls again? As hard?”

“Harder!” she grins, flexing her big leg muscles as I stare. I don’t think I could manage another kick

I'm trying to compose myself, to remind myself of the reasons I’d gone through for coming here. I want to be here. I had to see it through. Didn’t I?

“This is your last chance. I’d understand it if you gave up, honestly. But I’m afraid I’m a bit...turned on...and you’d have to give me…oral worship before I let you go. And I might hurt your balls anyway before I let you go”

She laughs at the expression she sees on my face.

“Oh, come on! Don’t be scared. You’ll like it! I promise I won’t damage you…I know what I’m doing! But I am going to hurt you…if you agree. Shall we carry on? No turning back? Are you sure you want me to hurt your balls? I really want to! I like breaking in virgins…you’ll thank me for it in the end. And I’ll make sure you have a nice couple of orgasms along the way. After all, I’ll be enjoying myself…at your expense!”

skweezme
04-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Just a quick thank you for recent feedback. The story comes at the pace it comes, and as circumstances allow.

tedkord
04-27-2006, 05:39 PM
I am anxiously waiting for the next part.

Ace Hardlight
04-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Stop posting the story in small pieces: post it in big chunks!

David_B
05-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Hello Skweezme,

I wanted to say how much I'm enjoying the current story. The writing style is very vivid and expresses perfectly some of the attractions/contradictions of bb in a way that is well thought out and very well told. Really excellent story.

David B.
--

crzycanuck7
05-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Great story, the descriptions were great and i especially liked the way Sandra kept manipulating him into staying under her control willingly even though i'm sure she wouldn't have let him go. Looking forward to more stories.

crushee
05-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Thank you, skweezeme, for putting this thread back to the top of the list. I had lost your two stories when re-formatting my hard-drive, and it was an easy oportunity to get them back.
Keep posting, I guess we are many waiting your stories, whatever the length of your posts may be!

skweezme
05-18-2006, 11:50 AM
I’m watching his reaction after my little speech. I think I’ve got him. I’d let him go if he really wanted me to. I'll only work with willing victims. I get the impression he wouldn’t really want me to let him go. He knows he’s in for a hard time, but he’s decided to go with it. His eyes melt into submission. His cock is hard. I smile.

“So are you going to get onto my torture bench now?” I try for a neutral tone of voice. Try to keep my excitement out of it.

He gulps a couple of times, still looking at me in desire and fear. Then, with a pained groan he hobbles over to the corner and climbs awkwardly onto the bench. It’s more like a padded table. He notices the wrist and ankle restraints and lies on his back with limbs spread-eagled. What a good victim! If he thinks his co-operation will make me more merciful, he’s wrong. I’m going to hurt him. It’s what I love doing.

As I’m tying his wrists and ankles into their cuffs, I get myself mentally ready for what I’m going to do to him. I get a rush. I’m going to really hurt him. He won’t like it at the time, but that’s the fun bit for me. He’s agreed. No going back.

“Is that too tight?” I’m not sure about the cuff round his last ankle. I don’t want any pain from his bonds to detract from the agony I’m going to inflict on his balls.

“No that’s…fine.”

I finish securing the cuff comfortably.

“How are your balls feeling now?”

“God, they’re…that kick…that really hurt!”

“But do they still hurt now?”

“They…yes…could you just…?”

“Good!” I interrupt. “Cos now I’m going to hurt them a lot more!” Before he can react I’ve slapped him hard in the balls. His face screws up in surprise and pain. I ignore his cries and reach under the bench for the vice. There’s a big grin on my face as I stand up holding the heavy cold metal in both hands.

skweezme
05-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Her slap caught me totally by surprise. The actual impact hurt first. It would have hurt if she’d slapped me that hard anywhere on my body. But she’d slapped me in my already bruised balls. I cry out, pulling against my restraints.

Now the pain’s gradually receding. My eyes begin to focus through the tears.

She’s just standing there, grinning at me. I automatically try to smile back, even though I’m frightened and aroused by her brutality. I try to relax. I want this. I’ve always wanted it. To have my balls tortured by a strong and sexy woman. And now it’s happening I’m scared. But I trust her. I have to. She knows what she’s doing.

She’s still grinning. She’s holding something heavy in her hands and I suddenly realise what it is. It’s a vice – two steel plates fixed together, a screw with a handle. The plates are open. Her grin widens at my expression.

“You like my little toy. Hmmm?”

It’s not little. And it doesn’t look like a toy. It looks like a serious crushing device. A genuine instrument of torture. And it’s obvious what she’s going to do with it.

“I…it’s…you’re not really…going to…?”

“Not going to do what?”

I gulp.

“You’re not going to… use that on my balls are you?”

She laughs.

“What a lovely idea! I was going to give your cock a bit of a squeeze, actually. But your balls sound much more interesting!”

I knew she was just messing with me, but I still regretted mentioning it. Maybe she really had only been going to crush my penis in the vice.

“No!” I blurt. “Please don’t…”

“Too late! I don’t usually use this on a first-timer’s balls. It’s a bit…hard-core. But that’s OK. No going back, I’m afraid. Just like you want it!”

She was right. I did want it.

skweezme
05-20-2006, 01:08 AM
He looks excited. And worried.

“Are you worried about having your balls crushed, pet? I promised I wouldn’t damage you. I’m going to hurt you but I’m not going to…injure you. I promise. I mean, I could injure you, obviously. I’m really strong! There was a bit of a learning curve when I started using this vice, but I’ve not actually damaged anyone for a long time”

He looks horrified. The implications of what I’d just told him. I know exactly how far to go now. A couple of really hard-core clients had let me experiment on them.

The vice is going to be a test for him. Will he scream in submission? I’ll carry on anyway. He might not come back again, but that’s OK. I’m already enjoying this session. My muscles are pumped up from an hour in the gym. I feel good. I think I’ll give his balls a bit of a squeeze with my hands first. Get them ready for the vice. Push his pain threshold up a bit. Make them a bit more tender.

He’s still not answered.

So I give him another hard slap, then grab both his balls in one hand. He’s trying not to scream. Cute! He can scream all he likes. No one else will hear him. I begin to squeeze harder. And harder.

“Aaagh! No! Please…!” He’s screaming now.

I begin to knead his balls, enjoying using my pure strength.

“Would you like me to stop, Peter?”

He’s trying to speak, but now I’m pumping his balls fiercely and all he can do is scream. Eventually, a scream forms a word.

“Yes! Aaargh! Yes!”

“Are you sure?” I purr.

“God! Yes! Please…please stop!”

I let go and flex my hand. He drops back down onto the bench and his screams become sobs.

“Is that better, Peter?” I put my hand back towards his genitals. He flinches and gasps.

I smile at him.

“Hush! It’s OK!” I wrap my fingers around his cock and it’s soon throbbing in my grip. Then I start to masturbate him. I smile at him. He smiles back in relief and with a groan of pleasure starts to relax. He’s gazing at my big tits in the leather bra.

Then I slap him in the balls again. Hard.

skweezme
05-20-2006, 03:06 AM
I grab them tight. It feels so good I can’t describe it. The power I have over him. Pleasure and pain. My strength. My body. I can give him orgasm and I can give him agony.

I squeeze his balls harder.

He’s really screaming now. Begging me to stop. I squeeze even harder, kneading his balls together. Oh yes! I love this! I’m tingling. I can feel I’m starting to get wet.

“Would you like me to stop squeezing your balls? Are you ready for the vice now?”

“Aaargh…yes…no! I mean…please…aargh…don’t…oh please…” He’s sobbing and screaming.

I carry on crushing his balls, getting them nice and tender. He’s in agony. But his cock is really hard. Veins standing out. Skin stretched taut, shiny on his cock-head.

I stop squeezing. I take hold of his cock again and start wanking him.

He shudders and groans.

“Do you want me to make you come now? Before I put your balls in my vice?”

skweezme
05-20-2006, 06:09 PM
She carries on wanking me. I’m delirious with the pain and the things she’s doing to my cock. My head’s swimming. She’s waiting for me to answer. She slows down her strokes. I almost panic.

“Yes please…please…please could you…?”

“What?” She stops.

“Let me…come?” I manage. My voice is small, strained. My head’s reeling.

She smiles at me and starts to speed up again.

She stops just before I’m building up to ejaculate.

“No” She smiles. “I don’t think I’ll let you come just yet” She lets go.

I writhe in frustration in my bonds but I’m powerless. My orgasm is ebbing away. But I really need to come.

She reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. Takes it off. Her breasts spill out. My cock hardens even more. I’m desperate to come.

“I think it’s time for the vice now, pet!”

skweezme
05-21-2006, 02:01 AM
“Oh no! Please no! Please…?” I beg. I’m afraid of the pain. I just want her to give me an orgasm like she promised. She’d almost made me come, but she’d stopped.

“What’s the matter, pet? Your balls aren’t ready for my vice yet?” She laughs. “They never will be! But don’t you think I’ve got great tits?”

Her breasts are magnificent. They’re amazing. My cock’s drooling.

“They’re…I…please…” I stammer

She leans down and takes a length of cord from under the bench. Stands up straight. Breasts poking forward. She’s looking at my balls as she ties a slipknot in one end. A sort of noose. Then she wraps it round my balls and tightens it. The touch of her hands on my genitals makes me quiver.

“What’s that, Peter? Would you like me to make you come now? Before I crush your balls?”

“Oh yes! O please!” I beg. “You did say…” I sound pathetic “…that you’d…you know…let me come didn’t you?”

She traces her fingertips around my glans. I jerk in my bonds and cry out in frustration.

“Maybe later, pet. I might let you come in a bit. If you can. After what I’m going to do to you. It looks like you really want to come!”

“Yes…yes please…?”

“But not yet. I’m going to put your balls in the vice first. I’m just going to…crush them!”

Her eyes were gleaming. I groaned in real fear.

“You can’t imagine how much it’s going to hurt, you poor thing! And when they’re screwed up nice and tight there’s a little game I love to play. You won’t like it. But I do!”

tedkord
05-21-2006, 10:15 AM
I was starting to get worried if you were going to post again. I'm glad you saved up enough of the story to post more of it at once. It was worth the wait. I'm really enjoying the story. Keep it up.

woodpecker
05-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Excellent work as always, glad to see you are back to writing!

skweezme
05-22-2006, 04:20 PM
I move from the end of the bench and stand beside him. I put the vice down between his legs. I let it drop with a heavy thunk. I push the cold metal jaws up against his inner thighs and pull his balls into them with the cord. Holding his balls in place with one hand pulling the cord, I turn the handle with the other until the jaws begin to clamp down on him and I can release the cord. His balls are held in place by the pressure of the vice. He’s already panting hard, looking really worried now.

“Please…please don’t tighten it any more...it really hurts!” he suddenly sobs. “Please…Mistress?”

I laugh. I tighten the vice more. He begins crying out, gasping and groaning.

“I bet you could take a few more turns, couldn’t you, pet, if you really tried? Hmmm?” I let go of the handle and start to fondle my breasts, my nipples.

“I…no…I really can’t…please…Mistress?” He’s staring at my hands moving on my breasts, lifting them, letting them drop and bounce. My nipples are rock-hard. So is his cock.

“OK Peter! If you really want me to let your balls out of the vice I will. In a minute. Would you like that?”

“Oh yes…Mistress! Please…can you…undo it? Oh God!” He sounds desperate. I love it!

“OK, if you want me to. But there’ll be a price to pay, of course!” I smile.

“Please…please…just take it off!” he’s begging now, squirming, almost weeping.

I take one hand off my breasts and take hold of his cock.

“The thing is…” I muse “…if you let me tighten it up a bit more…I promise I’ll make you come”

I begin to play with his cock, gently squeezing and rubbing. He’s still watching my other hand playing with my nipple. It feels really good. “But if you think you really can’t take a little bit more pressure, what’s going to happen is that I’m going to leave it on while sit on your face and make your tongue have a good workout, OK?”

“OK! Yes please Mistress!” he begs.

“I’m warning you! I’m heavy! And I won’t be pleased. I’ll be rough. I didn’t think you were a wimp. I really thought your balls would take a bit more”

“Please, Mistress…that’s OK. Oh please undo it a bit! It’s starting to…” he twists in his bonds “…hurt more. Please…please let me…let me use my tongue. Please!” His tone of desperation excites me. There are different levels of submission – depths or highs, I wouldn’t know. He’s finding them.

“And another thing is…” I pause, holding his hard cock “…you don’t get an orgasm from me if you chicken out now”

He groans. I take my hand off his cock.

“It’s up to you, Peter. If you want me to I’ll make you pleasure me, then I’ll undo the vice. Is that what you want?”

“I…I think so, Mistress?”

“You think so? Do you want to know what I’ll do to you before we finish, if you want to chicken out now?”

“I…I…thought…” he stammers.

“Oh no! I’ll undo the vice, but I won’t have finished. I’ll give your balls a bit more of a slapping and some hard squeezing. Harder than before. Like I said, I’ll be rough. Then I’ll take you off the bench and tie you to the wall over there. See the little thingies I can snap your cuffs to? Then you’ll get some more kicks before we’ve finished. OK? Your choice…indulge me with the vice a bit more, and after we’ve finished that I’ll wank you off and let you go. You understand the options, pet?”

He looks totally confused and afraid. I’m grinning again.

“I mean, whichever way, I’m still going to hurt your balls, right? Personally, I’d like to use the vice a bit more. That’s what I’d like. A nice little game with the vice, then I’ll wank you off. I’ll untie you but I’ll still make you lick me before I let you go. And your balls are going to hurt anyway. What do you think? A bit more of the vice? Or a few more really hard kicks after a rough face-sitting and a bit of a ball-mangling? Your choice!”

skweezme
05-22-2006, 04:31 PM

What do you think? What would your choice be?

poolman2
05-22-2006, 06:23 PM
I don't know, skweezeme, either I am even more twisted and perverted than I thought (a strong possibility), or your female sadist is talking about rewarding and pleasuring him if he stops having his balls mangled in the vise ;^}

What do you think? A bit more of the vice? Or a few more really hard kicks after a rough face-sitting and a bit of a ball-mangling? Your choice!”

Let's see, the choice is between: EITHER having his balls crushed in a vise, OR having rough face sitting, really hard ball kicks, and then a bit of ball mangling.

As for me, my wife won't even consider the last choice unless I have been really, really good and she is in an extraordinarily generous mood.

ROFLMAO

Anyway, skweezeme, your stories are great. Please keep them up. I love them.

poolman2

skweezme
05-23-2006, 02:38 PM
I fold my strong arms under my tingling breasts, pushing them up.

“Well? Shall I play with your balls in my vice for a bit? Then reward you with a totally amazing orgasm? Or shall I just take the vice off and give your balls a good hard battering with my hands and boots? And pleasure myself instead of you?”

“No, please Mistress! Could you…please could you just…” he’s almost sobbing “…just let me go now?”

“No, Peter. That’s not an option. I’m going to carry on hurting your balls”

“But please! I’m…sorry I’ve…wasted your time, Mistress. I’m not as…tough as you want me to be. I’ve really had enough! Please?”

“Your cock doesn’t look like it’s had enough, Peter. It looks like it wants more!”

“But I…well, yes…but my balls have really had enough now, Mistress! Please!”

“So you want me to take the vice off now, do you?” I soften my voice.

“Oh god! Yes! Yes please Mistress!”

“OK” I smile, unfolding my arms. “Then I’m going to slap and squeeze your balls so hard, you’ll be begging for the vice instead…”

“God! No! No please, Mistress! Please don’t…”

“And then I’m going to use your face to bring myself off. Have you ever been suffocated, Peter?”

“No! No Mistress…I mean…I haven’t…please don’t…”

“And then to bring you round I’m going to tie you to the wall and give your balls a good hard kicking”

“No Mistress! Please…” he’s sobbing now, terrified. I must admit I’m enjoying the prospect myself. Getting warmer and wetter. But…

I fold my arms again. I clench my muscles, massaging my tits. They’re tingling even more now.

“Oh yes, Peter! That’s what I’m going to do to you if the vice comes off now!

“But…oh god…OK then!” He’s looking at me with a sort of desperate, terrified resignation. I like it.

“OK what?”

I’m going to make him say it.

“OK…you can…please will you…do the vice thing and then…are you going to make me come?”

“Of course I am, pet, if you want me to! Would you like me to?” I smile at him with my sultry and sexy look.

“Please Mistress! But…really I’d…could you just…let me go? Please?”

That annoys me. I unfold my arms and take the handle of the vice. I give it half a whole turn, 180 degrees. He screams.

“We’ve been over that! Now don’t piss me about! Do you want me to take the vice off or not?” I take my hand off the handle and start fingering myself. It feels good.

He manages to subdue his screams. He’s panting hard. That little turn must have sharpened-up his ball-pain nicely. What a delicious dilemma to force him into! What a bitch I can be! He’ll never forget this session, that’s for sure. He might want to, but he won’t be able to. Wonder if it’ll be nightmares or wet dreams?

Bill
05-24-2006, 02:42 AM
I'm luving it :loveeyes Give him 10 turns for being a naughty boy!
Or maybe let him chose between 8 turns with no orgasm, 10 with wank and 12 with blow job....

POP!

Oh thats not happened before. I guess that means our game is over....... Next!

skweezme
05-25-2006, 02:09 AM
I can hardly think. My body’s crying out to beg her to undo the vice. It’s tight. It feels different to her squeezing my balls in her hands. Her hands hurt more, but they weren’t…continuous. The vice is just relentless. I can’t believe this isn’t damaging me. But I have to trust her.

But I’m also trusting she’ll do what she said she’ll do to me if I ask her to take it off now. And if I agree to her carrying on using the vice, she’ll make me come afterwards. If I still can, she said. I hope she was just trying to frighten me. Even though the pain is really bad, and might get a bit worse, I’m still hopelessly aroused. Or perhaps there is hope.

“Please Mistress…are you really going to…make me come afterwards, if you…you know…the vice?”

“Oh yes! I can make you have an amazing orgasm. It’ll blow your mind after all the pain! So do you want to play my little game with the vice?”

“Yes! Yes please, Mistress…”

It’s almost a relief to have decided. To have some sort of choice. I’m grateful for the bit of control she’s allowed me. But really I know she’s just playing with me. She could do whatever she likes. I haven’t got any choice, really. But I don’t want her to be cross with me.

“Good! OK then…!” She’s smiling at me now.

She looks pleased with my decision, I think. I certainly don’t want to upset her. She’s scaring me. I just hope my balls will be OK afterwards. But they’re clamped tight at the moment. It really hurts. But I think I’ll be able to take it. I don’t think I’ll be able to cope with harder slapping and more awful kicks. I’d like to be able to, but she’s too strong and vicious for me. I’m really frightened of what she might do if I don’t go along with her.

And she’s going to make me come! I didn’t expect this, but she’s going to do it. I think. That’ll be so amazing! I didn’t expect I’d be so turned-on.

She’s still smiling as she reaches under the bench again and picks something up. Shows it to me. It’s an ordinary dice.

“Odds or evens?”

My balls are throbbing in pain. This must be it. The game. I don’t know the rules, but I know it’s going to hurt me more. She’s going to start hurting me again now. I’ve got no choice about that.

Sylvester
05-25-2006, 02:19 AM
Good call sweezeme. I like to add a little chance to a ballbusting scenario. The small chance that I could actually lose my nuts is a real turn on :D I can’t wait to see what odds or evens entails. :thumbup

skweezme
05-29-2006, 03:01 PM
Hope you like the next bit, Sylvester!

skweezme
05-29-2006, 04:36 PM
“I’m…sorry?” he stammers. He’s gasping for breath.

“Just choose…odds or evens?”

It really doesn’t matter what he decides. But I enjoy making them choose. Or letting them think they’re choosing.

“Evens…?” He looks terrified.

“OK! Evens. If I throw an even number I’ll undo the vice a quarter-turn. If it’s an odd number I’m going to tighten it up. Ready?”

“Tighten it?” he gasps.

I laugh.

“What did you think? That I wouldn’t like to crank that handle a bit more? Don’t be such a fucking wimp, Peter! Anyway, it won’t be so bad. I’ll roll this dice…say…twelve times. If you’re incredibly lucky…well, work it out yourself, pet!”

He’s looks confused, distracted by the pain. Lovely!

“Come on, quick! You can do maths can’t you?” I move my hand threateningly towards the vice.

“I…please Mistress…don’t…do you mean…? Do you mean if…if it’s only…like…even numbers?”

“Of course! If it’s all even numbers…?”

“You’ll…undo the vice twelve times?”

I nod.

“And that’ll…that’ll be it?” He looks bemused. But hope begins to dawn. It always does. I can be so manipulative!

“Well, yes…and I’ll wank you off nice and slow afterwards, of course!”

His eyes melt again.

“But what if you’re really, really unlucky?”

I smile, gently shaking the dice.

His eyes focus in growing dread.

“Oh yes! If It’s me who’s really, really lucky I get to tighten the vice twelve quarter-turns…three full turns. pet. Think you’ll be able to take that? I’ll still try and wank you off afterwards, but…you know…”

He looks absolutely terrified again. He’s great, this one. I love it!

“Oh come on, don’t be so stupid! It’s going to be the law of averages, isn’t it? The vice is going to end up pretty much where it is now, at the end of the day. It’s just a game, you know?”

He doesn’t look convinced. We’re both going to get lucky. But I’m in control, after all.

“Here we go, pet!” I grin.

I roll the dice between his legs. It bumps against his thigh then settles. He’s craning his neck forward to see what the number is…

Sylvester
05-30-2006, 01:20 AM
Hope you like the next bit, Sylvester!Oh yeah! If its an odd number she should tighten by that number of turns..... Oh dear, how unlucky Peter! Three fives in a row :D

skweezme
05-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Come on Sylvester! You think she's some kind of sadist or something?!! It's only a game!!!

skweezme
05-30-2006, 02:52 PM
My neck aches. I drop my head back with a sigh of relief. A two!

She smiles and undoes the pressure by a quarter-turn. It’s still tight, but the intensity of the ache lessens a bit. She takes the dice again and rolls it near my foot. It’s a four. She loosens the vice a little more.

“What are you smiling about, pet? Think you’re in luck?”

“I…no…I…it’s just not hurting as much now!”

“No?” She rolls another number. It’s a five, I can see. Shit!

She tightens it back up. After the momentary relief, this hurts. She rolls again. Waits for me to look. It’s a three. I lie back and just try to take it as she puts my balls back under the same pressure they were at before. It’s agony! But I try not to cry out.

“You’re not smiling now, pet, are you!”

Sylvester
05-30-2006, 03:45 PM
You think she's some kind of sadist or something?!!Oh, I hope so :bananajum Just enough to get him worried that he might lose them :D

PS. Sorry to interupt. I just couldn't help myself. You're SUCH a tease giving us such small bits at a time :)

skweezme
05-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Anyone's interruptions are most welcome!

skweezme
05-30-2006, 04:18 PM
I open my mouth to speak, but have to take some deep breaths. This hurts a lot.

She throws the dice again.

“It’s a two, pet! Bet you’re pleased about that, aren’t you?”

She’s standing there with her hands on her hips. She’s waiting for my reply before she’ll undo the vice. She looks so sexy, scary and powerful I can hardly think straight.

“Yes Mistress!”

She smiles. Waiting.

“Please? Please…undo it?” I squeak.

She laughs and releases another quarter-turn. Rolls the dice again as I begin to moan. I don’t know if I can take this.

skweezme
06-01-2006, 12:19 PM
“It’s another four, you lucky bastard!” I can see she’s eager to hurt me, but I’m so glad she seems to be going along with the rules. She quickly undoes the handle some more, then rolls the dice again. It bumps against the vice. I can’t see it.

“It’s a five again, Peter!” she laughs and tightens the vice, throws again quickly.

“And a three!” I’m back to where I was. But it hurts more. She takes the dice.

“Ready for the next one, pet? It could go either way!”

“I…yes! Please Mistress!” I really need an even number right now. She throws and the dice lands near my foot. I strain my head up to see. It’s a four.

“Maybe your luck’s in. Bastard!” She grins, adjusting the vice. Throws again. I’ve lost count of how many are left. But we must be getting close to twelve. Not there yet. But nearly. Ten? The dice settles near the vice again. I can’t see it, despite trying.

“It’s a one! Back to where we were!” She tightens the vice quickly. I yelp at the sudden increase in pain. The waves keep coming. I’m struggling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I pick up the dice again. It feels so good to be such a bitch! That last number was actually a two, but what the hell? He wants pain…I certainly want to dish it out. I throw near his feet so he can see it this time. I’ve got a feeling my luck is going to turn. Yes!

“Look, pet! It’s a five! Look!”

I grab the back of his head and force it forwards hard so he can see. I hold it there a while, enjoying his strained breathing as I force his chin against his chest, enjoying my strength and my power over him.

I gently let his head back and turn to the vice. I give it a quarter turn tighter, slowly, enjoying his panicking. The handle’s meeting more resistance now. But that’s not a problem. Not for me.

“I think we’ve only got another three turns to go. As it were! Ready for the next one, pet?”

He’s not. I pick up the dice again. I rub it against my cunt for luck. It makes me quiver. Then I roll it towards the vice again.

crushee
06-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Keep posting, Skweezme. At the end of every post, we are all eager to read your next one!!

skweezme
06-02-2006, 05:12 PM
This one step beyond what I could just about handle.

I’m in agony, my tied balls being crushed between the metal plates, the skin of my scrotum stretched taut and adding its own tight pain. She’s saying something but I don’t catch what it is.

She’s waiting.

I make an effort to speak, to bring my breathing under some control, to stop sobbing and gasping.

“I’m…sorry…Mistress?” I try, gulping.

“Pardon? What did you say, pet?”

I try harder.

“Sorry! I’m…sorry Mistress…I…I didn’t…hear what you just said!”

“Oh didn’t you? A bit distracted, pet? Thinking about that lovely orgasm I’m going be giving you soon? I’ve just rolled the dice again. Then there’s just two more turns and the game’s over. Pity. I’m enjoying it! Are you, pet? Want to know what the last throw was?”

“Please…please stop now Mistress, please!!” I beg. My control’s breaking. Can’t block the pain.

She laughs at me.

“Are you serious, Peter? If you really want me to stop now I will. But I’m afraid you’ll have to pay the price. I’ll do what I said I’d do to you before. Remember?”

She flexes the thick muscles of her arms, then lets one hand drift down between her legs.

“But that’s OK!” she smiles “So you really want me to stop?”

BallbustingPrincess
06-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Mmmm phew...

Right I think Im all caught up now, just read all the way up now to your current post.
I love the story! Made me all feel all nice in my special place:)
But I think she has been to nice to his testes so far.
I think the vice should go and she returns to her hands on approch.

I love the more physical approch myself.
Grabs, knees, kicks, etc.....

But ah sorry yes for interupting the flow of things and hello to you all.

BBP

skweezme
06-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Thank you, BallbustingPrincess!

skweezme
06-03-2006, 05:33 PM
“No! No I mean…”

I’m desperate.

“…I mean please just…can we…will you really stop now? Please, I…I mean, really stop, please Jane?”

She folds her arms under her tits and looks at me with disappointment. I feel like shit, like I’m letting her down. But it hurts so much.

“So it’s ‘Jane’ now, is it?”

“Please…I’m sorry…”

“Who’s this ‘Jane’?”

“What? I mean…what do you mean?

“Jane isn’t here at the moment, Peter. You know that. It’s just me and you. And I’m your Mistress”

“No but please, Jane! Ohhh please?!!”

“Sorry, Peter! This is what you’re getting! What do you want your Mistress to do now? Do you want me to let you out of the vice and carry on working on your balls?”

“Please Jane! Don’t! I mean it…I…oh please?”

“So you want us to finish the vice game?”

I realise she’s not going to stop. I just want it to end.

“The last throw was a three, by the way. I’ll have to tighten it a bit more. But then we’d still have another…two goes?”

The possibilities make me feel sick. But then it’d be over. I really want this to be over.

“You might be alright, pet…you might be lucky! And then I’ll try really hard to make you have a really amazing orgasm. You’ll’ve deserved it for being so brave. So do you want to carry on with the vice? Just two more turns after this one? Then I’ll wank you off? Trouble is though, pet, I might have to turn it tighter! Or do you want some hard Ballbusting and me sitting on your face until you’ve…satisfied me? I’ll enjoy that. I’ll make sure you don’t, pet. It’s your call!”

BallbustingPrincess
06-03-2006, 06:02 PM
No, thankyou for such a wonderfull story! :)

Be nice if a friend of hers joined in to....
each working on a ball each or something.

Oh I think we will ALL enjoy whatever she decides to do to him.
I know I will.*g* *wriggles in chair and crosses her legs* Mmmmm *w*

BBP

skweezme
06-04-2006, 02:13 PM
“Yes…oh yes please Mistress!” I beg.

“Yes to what?”

“I mean, yes…could you just finish…doing the…with the…vice?”

“You really want me to carry on? I’ve got to tighten it up a bit more, haven’t I? Then we’ll have another couple of turns…OK?”

“Yes Mistress!” I desperately want this over, finished.

Smiling, she moves her hands to the vice again. I’m sweating. Trying to hold my breath as she slowly tightens the handle even more. It’s excruciating. I cry out.

“Does that hurt, pet? Good! Just two more to go now!”

I can’t believe how cruel she is. The pain is terrible. Nauseating.

But she’s nearly finished. Then she’s going to make me come. I just have to take what’s coming beforehand. Now. If I can.

skweezme
06-04-2006, 03:12 PM
He’s really groaning and squirming. Looks like he’s suffering. Badly. Good!

I pick the dice up again. Take my time rolling it around in my fingers. Squeezing it. Watching him squirming about. Just two more goes. Ah well. I roll the dice.

“It’s a one! Have to make it a bit tighter, pet!” I laugh.

“No! Please! Aaargh…oh no…aargh!”

I move my hands slowly back to the vice. Take the handle and start to turn it. He’s screaming for me to stop now.

I don’t.

Slowly…slowly…tighter and tighter. A full quarter turn.

Then a bit more.

Then I start to finger myself. I’m hot and wet. It feels delicious! His screams start to subside.

“Oh God! Oh God! Please Mistress…! Please undo it!”

“Oh, come on, pet! Just one more turn…” I pick the dice up again and let it roll.

“Oh dear! Look at that, pet!”

He doesn’t respond. His eyes are screwed up tight. I put a hand behind his head again and force it up so he can see. His eyes open in fear and pain.

“Look pet! It’s a five! See?”

I know I’m ******* his chin hard against his chest and he can hardly breathe. He’s beginning to panic. I hold him there for a while, enjoying using my strength to hurt him. Then I let his head back and take hold of the handle. Begin turning it. It’s harder to turn, but it turns slowly. I’m probably not far off doing some real damage now. But I carry on turning the handle. A quarter-turn. More. Just to the edge. Just before something gives.

Then I stop and watch his agony, listening to his screams become sobs, pleasuring myself.

“There! That’s it! Well done! Just one more thing before I let your balls go!”

I climb up onto the bench, turn my back to him, and settle myself down onto his face, muffling his screams and groans with my throbbing cunt. I use my weight. It feels so good! I’m starting to come. I reach forwards and turn the handle just a little more, making him buck and scream under me.

Yes!

I settle back heavily onto his face and begin to climax.

Oh yesss!

skweezme
06-04-2006, 05:15 PM
How was that for you, BallbustingPrincess? Wriggling in chair and stuff? ;)

skweezme
06-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Or anyone else?

BallbustingPrincess
06-04-2006, 06:38 PM
Ooooooh skweezme what can I say! *looking alittle flush*
Mmmmm very nice!
Please tell me she wont let up on him now? Not now they are all nice and tender ready for her?*weg*

Maybe she should let him cum? I would.
Though more for the fact his balls will be even more tender afterwards, not just for his relief.
I like working a guy for some time before giving him a good orgasm, then thats when I like to start my ballplay.
I can never tell what they think of it as they are usually gagged.*weg*

And say, with being new, not quite getting the hang of things, I sent you a private msg...just wondering if you got it or not? As not sure if I did it correctly...

Oh yes I was wriggling in my chair...*g*
Well, as much as my little mini skirt would allow....

hey looks like Ive found my first buddy here! :P

*blows kisses*

ohh its getting late now...
will check again tomorrow night for you, have something for me will you?*flutters eye lashes*
*g*

*wishes she could just pop in the story and give that vice another quarter turn just to hear the moans* *weg*

Ahh... :)

BBP

Ace Hardlight
06-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Amazing story Skweezeme! Please continue!

Zaphod
06-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Skweezeme, your talent for writing good BB stories is truly awesome...I look forward to the, uh, 'climax' of this one and hopefully more in the future...

BBP, what does weg mean? A generic cuteness noise?

skweezme
06-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Zaphod, Ace, BBP...thank you! I'm still finding out how to tell a story. Having an audience is encouraging! Ta!

----------------------------------------------------

I climb off him. He’s almost ***********. My legs are deliciously shaky. His face is dark red, wet with tears and my juices.

I begin to undo the vice. He starts to groan, coming to. I take the vice off, lift it away and put it back under the table. Then I undo the cord round his balls. This makes him cry out in pain. Perhaps I could have been more gentle.

“I’m just going to…freshen up, pet! Then when I come back I’ll wank you off! I bet you’re relieved that’s all over, aren’t you? Did it hurt a lot?”

“I…I…it…” He can’t talk! I laugh and stroke his wet cheek.

“What’s the matter, Peter? Was I a bit too much for you? I said I’d hurt you, didn’t I? That I’d enjoy it? And I did! But it’s your turn now for some pleasure, isn’t it, Peter?”

“…it’s…yes please, Jane!”

“I don’t think Jane’s back just yet, pet!”

Not just yet? I’m still in Mistress mode. Maybe I should start to wind this down. He’s had enough. A bit more than enough for a first time, probably.

“Anyway, I’m just off to the bathroom. Won’t be long! Then you get your little treat!”

Or…maybe not quite what you expect! I’m grinning to myself as I leave the room.

BallbustingPrincess
06-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi Zaphod, well *weg* actually means 'wicked evil grin', well thats what Ive always been lead to believe. As in *g* 'grin' *eg* 'evil grin* Right?
If Im wrong Im sorry...
I just like to express myself alittle in my posts and when it comes to balls...I just cant help but smile! *giggles* ;)

Oh and skweezme...I think you have many fans, but not many will let you know it. Just my thoughts. Maybe they just like to read what you right.

Well, Im off for a quick shower and then have alittle browse around the other threads I think before I hit the sack....*g*...as in 'bed' not any other kind of sack...*w*

Seeya all,

*blows kisses to all*

BBP

Bill
06-05-2006, 04:10 PM
You're not wrong. According to http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/WEG

weg means:

WEG Water-Ethylene Glycol
WEG Weapons Evaluation Group
WEG West End Games (gaming company)
WEG Wicked Evil Grin
WEG Wild Educated Guess
WEG Wireless Email Gateway
WEG Wohnungseigentumsgesetz
WEG Women Engineers Group (University of Southampton, UK)
WEG Woodbine Entertainment Group
WEG Working Exposure Guidelines (UK)
WEG World Equestrian Games
WEG Wright Entertainment Group

Zaphod
06-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the explanation BBP - and for the research Bill! In any case, I'm to bed...waiting in anticipation for the concluding chapters Skweezeme, and have fun with your shower/sack-hitting BBP ;) (should you wish to do any of the other kind of sack-hitting, I volunteer :P)

skweezme
06-06-2006, 02:06 PM
My balls are still throbbing in agony. The pressure of the vice must have numbed them a bit. Now the blood’s returning and they hurt even more. I’m groaning, feeling sick with the pain.

But I feel relieved.

I’ve survived her vice game! God, she was cruel and nasty. Merciless! And the way she’d battered my face under her wet cunt, suffocating me while she pleasured herself on me. That was terrifying! I thought she was killing me…

She opens the door and comes back into the room. I gaze at her in awe and worship. So cruel. So strong. So voluptuous in her strength and cruelty. She smiles and walks over to me. Folds her muscled arms under her jutting breasts. Her nipples are still big and hard. I can feel my penis beginning to stir, to stiffen.

She reaches down and takes it in her big warm hand. Closes softly around it and starts to rub me slowly…up…down…up…down…

“There! Is that nice, Peter?”

“Oh…yes! Mistress…!” I gasp.

She’s keeping that same gentle rhythm. I want her to speed up, but she knows what she’s doing. I suddenly begin to feel an incredible orgasm building up.

“Ohhh…ohhh!” I cry out.

She slows right down. My hips buck trying to get that delicious friction back. She takes her hand away. Folds her arms again. Looking down at me with a big grin.

“Ohhh! Ohhh…please Mistress!” I’m begging. That’s it! She wants me to beg. OK. I’m begging!

“Please Mistress! Please finish…I mean…please let me…come?”

“You really want me to, don’t you pet?”

God! She’s going to spin this out! I should have expected this, but…

She laughs.

“I just can’t help being a bitch! Sorry, pet!”

Her hand goes back to my dribbling penis, encircling it. I gasp with relief. She carries on rubbing me up and down, slowly like before. I melt into the feeling of the coming orgasm.

But then her hand drifts down my cock to my balls, cupping them. This hurts, but she’s being gentle. The orgasm’s still there, making my legs quiver. I’m desperate for her hand to go back to my cock. I groan.

“Please, Mistress?” I croak.

“OK!” she laughs, then crushes my balls in a sickening grip.

BallbustingPrincess
06-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the explanation BBP - and have fun with your shower/sack-hitting BBP ;) (should you wish to do any of the other kind of sack-hitting, I volunteer :P)

Aww thanks Zaphod, I dont want to disrupt the flow of the story tho...

Well....I am feeling alittle sack-happy at the moment actually, so if you are volunteering.....*weg*

helios
06-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi BallbustingPrincess -

If you're the same ballbustingprincess I recall from yahoo groups these several years past, then you have written some rather excellent stories and descriptions yourself. Perhaps you would grace us with some old (or new) material soon?

helios

skweezme
06-07-2006, 06:09 PM
:jumpsmile

Oh this feels good! I love being a cruel bitch! If he comes back again, he comes back again. If he doesn’t? Well! I’m enjoying myself!

His balls still feel firm as I roll them around roughly in my hand, squeezing them together, and he’s screaming again.

Then I use both hands, digging my thumbs into first one ball, then the other. Again and again.

He’s screaming louder than when I had the vice on his balls. It must really hurt! Good! His cock’s still hard – veins standing out.

I let go. He breathes a gasp of relief.

I slap him in the balls.

Hard.

He gags for breath, tears running from his eyes once more.

I slap him again. Harder.

skweezme
06-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Before he can recover, I grab his balls again in both hands. Dig my thumbs into his tender orbs, kneading them.

He’s really begging me to stop. But I don’t want to. I’m enjoying this! The vice was good. It always scares them. But they don’t realise that my hands are worse than the vice.

He’s finding that out, now.

I pause.

“Had enough now, Peter? Do you want me to make you come now?”

I take his hard cock in my hand again. Start wanking him.

“Do you want me to make you come now, pet?”

“Oh God! Oh! Please…?”

I carry on stroking his cock. I’ve decided I’m not going to let him come. I keep him teetering on the edge for a while. Have to be careful not to go the whole way. He’s really sensitive. I have to be gentle.

“Is this nice, Peter? You enjoying this?”

“I….ahh…ahh…oh…please…ahh…!”

I take my hand off his throbbing cock.

He looks devastated.

I smile, and start to slap his balls hard again.

skweezme
06-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Aaargh! My mind’s swimming in images of her luscious and devious grin, her sparkelling eyes, her gorgeous breasts, her muscular arms and legs.

Each slap makes me cry out in pain. I try to beg her to stop. But I can’t speak. Can’t form the…words. Oh…aaargh!

“Oh please! Aaargh…please? Ohhh…please stop” I beg.

She just carries on slapping me harder and harder. She’s enjoying this. Pausing before each slap. Enjoying my reactions. Enjoying my pain.

BallbustingPrincess
06-08-2006, 03:44 PM
Oopsie...sorry skweeze. Your right, good of you to get things back on track.
It wasnt me tho...*flutters eye lashes pretending to be all innocent*...he wanted me to hit his sack! *g*
Its his fault. He should be punished. *weg*......may I?

Hehe sorry, this is YOUR thread after all.

*takes afew steps back*

Its all yours! :P

BBP

Loving the way the stories going.

skweezme
06-08-2006, 04:49 PM

I carry on slapping his balls. Quite hard. I think I’m probably going to tie him up against the wall in a bit and finish off with a good kicking.

I stop slapping him and grab his balls again. Give them a good hard squeeze, grinding them together. He screams more. I squeeze harder. I’m so enjoying my power – his vulnerability and my strength and cruelty.

He’s going to get what he thought he’d be avoiding by agreeing to go along with my vice game. I could tell he was really scared of this option. Why he “agreed” to the vice. Tough! He’s getting it anyway, after thinking it’d all be over if he just hung on there as I crushed his balls in my vice.

He’s doing too much screaming and begging. I’m squeezing harder.

“Would you like me to stop squeezing your balls, Peter?”

“Oh…I…please?” he manages.

“OK!”

I stop.

I fold my arms under my breasts again. It makes me feel so sexual and powerful.

“Do you still want me to wank you off, pet?”

I take his cock in hand again and rub it to hardness. Poor sod! He just can’t help himself!

“Oh! Oh…please?..Mistress?” His look of relief, of gratitude, is so touching!

“You know what? I don’t think I will!”

Still rubbing up and down, lubricated by his pre-cum leaking.

“I think I’m going to tie you to the wall and kick your poor balls after all, pet! Before I let you go. I’m going to really enjoy this!”

He stiffens.

“But…Mistress…you said…please oh no! Please don’t…!”

I give him a really hard slap in the balls to distract him, cripple him. Then I quickly undo the cuffs on his wrists and ankles from their attachments. He doubles up on the bench in agony, crying.

I haul him off the table and make him stand up. He hardly can. I push him to the wall. He tries to resist but he’s no match for me as I fasten the cuffs to the wall, first his wrists and then his ankles, using my weight and my strength.

I stand up and step back.

Oh! This is perfect!

skweezme
06-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I’m fixed spread-eagled to the wall. Watching her stand up. Watching as she rises, the muscles in her legs flexing. So powerful. Rising above me.

She looks down at me. She looks hungry for more of my pain.

This is worse than I ever imagined, or fantasized about.

“No! No please Jane! Please don’t…!” I manage.

She grasps my tied wrists, leaning in close to me.

Then she knees me in the balls, catching them perfectly.

And again.

I sag down even further. Can’t breathe. Can’t speak. Can’t beg.

She knees me again then, steps back

Ready to kick me.

Grinning.

skweezme
06-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Oh yes! This is how I like them. Beaten, broken. But I still want to play with him some more. I go back to the bench and pick up the dice.

“Your Mistress wants to play just one more little game, Peter!”

His eyes begin to focus on me.

“Odds or evens, pet?” I smile.

He groans, then manages to speak.

“I…please Mistress…I…what…?”

‘Come on! Odds or evens?’

He looks totally confused. And worried. Poor thing!

“But…please…what are you…”

I move closer, menacing. I’m not smiling now.

“Evens!” He gulps. “Evens, please Mistress?”

“Evens? OK! Want to know what this little game is, pet?”

He gulps again, then nods his head.

“Please...yes please, Mistress?”

“I’m going to roll the dice again. This time, if it’s an even number…you chose evens, didn’t you…I’m going to wank you off after all. No messing about this time, no stringing you along pet! Just a nice simple wonderful orgasm! Would you like that, pet?”

I pose and flex for him, making the most of my tits and my lascivious smile.

He’s getting hard again.

“Please! Oh yes please Mistress!”

“And then I’ll give your balls a kicking before we finish”

The look of fear and panic makes me tingle. I decide to worry him a bit more.

“My other play-victims tell me it hurts so much more after they’ve come! So evens’ll be a bit of a mixed blessing, pet! Nice orgasm, then awful ballpain! Odds will just be the ballpain. Might not feel as bad as after coming. But it’ll still be bad believe me! Ready, pet?”

I drop the dice on the floor in front of him. We watch it roll and come to a halt.

“No! I…please Mistress!!” he begs.

skweezme
06-10-2006, 04:12 PM
She laughs at me.

“You don’t want me to wank you off? It was a four. You chose evens, remember?”

She fingers her nipples as she approaches me. Right in front of my face. I look up into her cruelly-gleaming eyes. I can feel my cock harden, stiffen.

“Please, Mistress…” I begin but she interrupts, grinning.

“Don’t worry, pet! I’m going to…!”

My mind and body are in a turmoil of pain, pleasure, anticipation and dread.

She kneels down in front of me and takes my cock in one powerful hand, my balls in the other. Begins wanking me and gently playing with my aching balls. She’s studying my expression as she works on me. I can’t hold her look. My eyes flash from hers, to her hands, to the muscles flexing in her arms, to her tits, back to that gaze.

The orgasm starts. She can see it happening. She smiles. My balls start to throb, but the pleasure’s still building. She slows down, squeezing my balls a little. I cry out in pain and pleasure. She keeps me on the verge, the pressure building up but she’s holding me back from climax. Holding me back but arousing me even more.

Then with a few firm strokes my orgasm explodes. But she carries on masturbating me, milking me for every last shudder and groan of pleasure. My head’s swimming, my body hanging in its shackles, weak but glowing, still trembling. That was amazing! Ohhh...ohhh! Another wave of pleasure washes over me, though she’s not even touching me now.

I sense her standing up, looking down at me.

Then she steps back.

skweezme
06-10-2006, 06:17 PM
I stand up, looking down at him sagging in spent pleasure. His cum is on my chest, my breasts. Getting sticky. I’ll clean it off in a while.

I step back, getting the distance right for a good kick while he’s still so…vulnerable. He’s going to be writhing around in a second. This kick has to be spot-on.

It is!

My boot gets him right in the balls. I’ll kick him harder in a minute.

I give him a short while to feel the pain fully, then kick him again, putting more of my weight behind it this time.

Connection!

I’m glad I’m wearing leather boots with hard toes.

I’m glad I haven’t got balls!

BallbustingPrincess
06-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Mmmmm as ever, great posts! :P
havent been in for afew nights as have been away for a dinner party.
Not that fancy affair, but I did have to buy a good evening dress.
Nice black number, low cut at front and then very low cut at back, down to just above the base of spine.
Felt quick sexy in it to be honest, with weather so warm it felt nice on my skin, plus the low cut front gave a good view of my ample cleavage. hehe*blushes*

Finished it off with some new heels. Nothing that special, just a couple of inches, but complimentent the outfit.

Hehehe sorry way off topic here!

Ill be catching some of the world cup, but wish there was a ballbusting cup on, somethig I would most definately watch! Hmm...Id try and participate! :P

Awww...well Im glad the guy has got balls, well, dunno what kinda condition they are in now after tho's knees and kicks, but damn its been fun reading!

Hope your all well,

*kisses and kicks*

BBP

skweezme
06-11-2006, 06:53 PM
And I’m glad I’m not a masochist! A bit of a sadist, maybe, but that’s OK. If there are willing masochists around. Like there are.

Like Peter.

Maybe.

If he comes back to me, he knows what he’s going to get.

I kick him again, hard.

Just because I want to make my point. And just because I want to hurt him. And because he wants to be hurt, it’s OK.

I love this! But he’s really had enough now.

I’ll let him go in a minute.

I think he’s going to be one of those who’ll come back again. It’s difficult to tell, sometimes. But I want them to really realise what they’re in for if they come and see me again. It’s sometimes a few months before they get in touch again. Sometimes never. That’s OK.

I think I’ve probably helped them work out a little kink in their heads. About being a masochist? Maybe they’ll be happy and relieved to be straight or something after having their fantasies brutally fulfilled and I’ll never see them again. That’s fine.

I think Peter’s in tune, though.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him again.

OK, I’ve hurt him, but…

Just one more kick, I think!

Then I’ll let him go…

Looking forward to next time!

skweezme
06-11-2006, 06:56 PM
The End - hope you liked the story. Some stories are true!

Ace Hardlight
06-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Good story! I wonder if he has any balls left...

David_B
06-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Excellent story, Skweezme.

You must have worked very hard to get the narrative and dialogue as good as it was. Thank you so much for all your effort.

David B.
--

skweezme
06-17-2006, 09:06 AM
Thank you David! Your feedback's always positive and constructive. I'm glad you appreciate my writing. I enjoy writing these stories and seeing what She comes up with next! And yes, I'm sort of learning the craft of writing as I'm going along. Trying to let the dialogue carry a lot of the story - sometimes I'm tempted to describe what happens next, then realise a bit of dialogue will work better. Even if it's internal dialogue.

I haven't got any ideas at the moment, but look forward to the next scenario that suggests itself...:jumpsmile

mark666
06-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Wow. Great stories. I love reading them and I'm looking forward to read next.

BallbustingPrincess
06-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah excellent works!
Now take a break and give that brain a rest, you deserve it! *kiss on cheek* *g*

Sylvester
06-19-2006, 06:07 PM
*kiss on cheek*Bet he'd rather have a *bite on the balls* :D

David_B
06-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Thank you David! Your feedback's always positive and constructive. I'm glad you appreciate my writing. I enjoy writing these stories and seeing what She comes up with next! And yes, I'm sort of learning the craft of writing as I'm going along. Trying to let the dialogue carry a lot of the story - sometimes I'm tempted to describe what happens next, then realise a bit of dialogue will work better. Even if it's internal dialogue.

I haven't got any ideas at the moment, but look forward to the next scenario that suggests itself...:jumpsmile
Hello Skweezme,

Yes, I would say that your stories show a clear progression, this latest one being the most cinematic in scope, with the dialogue doing a lot of the work in each scene, drawing the reader into the story. My money's on the next one being extraordinary. As soon as inspiration visits you, I'll be there reading it.

David B.
--

skweezme
06-20-2006, 03:22 PM

Dear David, Sylvester, BallbusingPrincesss, mark666, Ace Hardlight,

Thanks for your comments and stuff!

I'm just going for a lie down for a while...

I still appreciate your suggestions - even if I ignore them! ;)

skweezme
08-24-2006, 05:11 AM
Wow! My wife Julie has become a real ballbuster!

She’d been hinting for ages about some decorating we needed to do. I could live with it. She had plans. She thought the job would be fairly easy and was getting frustrated by my lack of enthusiasm. I knew it was going to be more difficult than she imagined. Anyway, we did it. It turned out to be challenging and time-consuming. But some aspects of it were enjoyable. Like watching Julie in her short sleeved top scraping wallpaper off. Watching the muscles in her arms as she worked at difficult bits. Imagining, as always, what she could do to my balls if she wanted to and if I could get her to.

I have to explain – Julie knows about my ballbusting desires but prefers to ignore them. She gets a bit rough with my balls in foreplay, squeezing them in her hand or riding on top of me grinding her hipbone into my genitals, But it’s always been erotic. A bit rough, but never very hard. Until now.

We’d finished the decorating, pleased with the work we’d done.

“You really didn’t want to do that, did you darling?”

“Well…you know…it needed doing, but…”

“But you were right. It was a bigger job than I’d thought it was. Sorry!”

“That’s OK. It’ll be worth it. I’m looking forward to my…reward?”

She looked me straight in the eye, smiling.

“Will that be a shag…or do you want me to tie you up and torture your balls or something?”

David_B
08-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Even though the summer has come to an early end in London and I'm already seeing dried leaves fallen from the trees, there's still a bright spark on the horizon... Thanks for starting up a new story, Skweezme!

David B.
--

skweezme
08-24-2006, 05:29 PM
She was standing there with her big hands on her hips in her decorating jeans. Almost as tall as me. Asking me if I wanted her to torture my balls. I’d been fantasizing about her doing just that over the last week while we’d been decorating. I’d been fantasizing about her doing that for a few years, to be honest.

But she actually asked me if I wanted her to hurt me. She was prepared to do it, as a reward.

“Yes. Please!”

“Yes what?” she smiled. “But how hard do you want me to hurt you, baby? I really don’t want to hurt you at all…but I will if that’s what you want. I’m just a bit worried I might get carried away or really hurt you by accident. How hard, do you think?”

“I…erm…please? Just…hurt me?”

“You just want me to hurt you, baby? I can do that! Let’s get you upstairs and tied to the bed. Then I’ll hurt you. Hurt your balls. A lot. You want me to do that to you, baby? Rather than shag me?”

There was a threat there. But I was desperate for her to hurt my balls.

So she did.

poolman2
08-25-2006, 03:28 AM
Skweezme,

Please tell us that this is really a true story. And, if it isn't, please don't say anything at all.

As David suggested, we've awaited another of your supremely erotic and aluring stories for so long.

poolman2

woodpecker
08-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Really great to see you are back to write another story. Looking forward to another 'classic' from you!

jimbean485
12-15-2006, 08:40 PM
very cool story so far. good drama. like the other stuff. too.

Knave
12-18-2006, 07:06 AM
I can't heap enough praise onto you Skweez! I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of your posts. Keep up the excellent work, I await your next addition with great anticipation.

-Knave(EM)

skweezme
12-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I've just read the whole post, haven't written anything for a while. Quite pleased with some of the writing and the ideas. Very pleased with feedback and your interest! Thanks! I'm sort of in danger of repeating myself if I write much more. There's another thread here that I got a story on if you haven't read it http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2554&page=2&highlight=skweezme

And a happy New Year!

SCUMBAG
12-25-2006, 10:28 AM
I reckon she is quite rude
My wife’s friend, Sandra, had asked me if I could help her with some DIY. We’d been friends for years, and I’d always fancied her and had masochistic fantasies about her. She’s average height, sturdily built with broad shoulders and large breasts. She’s a strong girl, brought up on a farm. She’s quite pretty and has an infectious grin. Some people find her readiness to talk about sex a bit off-putting, especially other people’s kinks and ways. I’d often fantasised about what it’d be like to have my balls in her strong hands. I was about to find out in a most unexpected way.

We’d just finished the DIY and were having coffee. We were chatting about this and that and I was conscious, as always, of her voluptuous frame and probably had an undercurrent of masochistic thoughts running on in the background. Then she said

“Did you see that programme about sadomasochistic sex the other night?”

I tried to be nonchalant. I hadn’t, but I’d wanted to. But I’d have been embarrassed to suggest it for the evening’s viewing at our house.

“No. Any good?”

“They’re weird. I don’t understand it. All that…leather and fetish stuff”

“Yeah!” I agreed

“I don’t understand how people could get off on pain. I suppose I could understand someone enjoying hurting someone else if it was…you know…a mutual thing, if the person wants pain. But I don’t understand how anyone can actually enjoy being whipped”.

“No” I agreed. Did she just say something about enjoying hurting someone?

“Ages ago Julie told me you liked having your balls squeezed. Doesn’t that hurt? Or is it pleasurable?” My wife Julie and Sandra had been friends for years. Julie used to indulge my kink a bit earlier in our marriage. She still gave my balls a good squeeze in foreplay, but wasn’t trying to hurt me. I wished she would. But now here was Sandra asking about it. Where might this end up? I began to get excited but embarrassed.

“Well, sort of both. I’m sure it would hurt if Julie tried to hurt me, but she doesn’t want to”.

“But do you want her to hurt you?”

“Well…I sort of fantasize about having my balls…tortured, but only by a woman. I don’t know what it’s about really!”

She looked thoughtful.

“What about being whipped?”

“No, never been interested. Except that a girl who liked to whip men might like to torture their balls”

“And does all the fetish stuff turn you on?”

“Well…” I tried to be honest and reasonable “…only a bit. I mean, high heels make legs look sexy and can make them look muscleier. And they could be used to hurt someone. But I’m not really into fetish stuff”

“But you’d enjoy having your balls tortured?”

“Enjoy’s the wrong word. I mean, it’s a turn-on but it’s still pain!”

“Do you mean turned on sexually?”

“Well…yes, I suppose!”

“Do you get an erection if you think about it?” This was one of those typical Sandra questions that people found difficult.

“…errm…yeah!”

“When Julie told me you liked having your balls squeezed I used to fantasise about squeezing them and I was a bit turned-on myself!”

My heart was hammering and I was beginning to get aroused.

“How much do you like them being squeezed?” she asked, genuinely interested.

“Well…so that it really hurts”

“Does Julie do it like that?”

“Not as hard as I’d like. She doesn’t want to hurt me, really”

Unconsciously, she pulled her shoulders back and her big breasts jutted forward.

“I don’t want this to sound pervy, but would you like me to I squeeze them?”

“Wow, Sandra! Do you want to” I stuttered. This was a dream coming true? Could I really be open with her here?

“Yes! But in my fantasies I squeeze and slap your balls until it’s getting uncomfortable for you and you ask me to stop. But it turns me on more if I fantasise that I carry on and make you cry and beg me to stop”

“Yes! That’s my fantasy too!”

“What? You’d enjoy it if I made you beg and cry?”

“Well, no. I wouldn’t actually enjoy it at the time I don’t think. But I’d enjoy remembering about it. If that makes sense?”

“So you wouldn’t enjoy it? But you wouldn’t mind if I did what I wanted to you even if you weren’t enjoying it?”

“Exactly! That’s it! But you could also give me something to enjoy as well as the pain” I was scared of being so honest with her.

“What do you mean?” she asked but I was pretty sure she knew what I meant, because she grinned.

“Well…I fantasise that you’d…you know…masturbate me but don’t let me come, in between working on my balls”

There was a gleam in her eyes. Her next words frightened me.

“Shall we do it?”

They frightened me for two reasons. The first was that she might be less sadistic than in my fantasies. Would I be disappointed and embarrassed? The second was that she might actually enjoy being sadistic with a begging but willing victim…

skweezme
09-22-2012, 05:21 PM
had a few women squeeze my balls in fore play but never to a point where I couldn't take any more.... like to find out how it feels one day.

Good luck getting your desires fulfilled! It hurts :)