PDA

View Full Version : first time you got kicked

djto
11-14-2004, 10:54 AM
hey i wud luv 2 read any1s stories on the first time they got kicked and who by.

Trouble
11-15-2004, 01:12 AM
Third grade: a friend of mine kicked me really, really hard. Her foot caught the muscles in between the thigh and the sac (I forget the name of this muscle group). She missed my nuts, but I had never been kicked between the legs before, and I thought that the resulting pain was from being kicked in the balls, because it hurt a lot. I think that if she had actually connected with my testicles, she would have done me in before my career of being a submissive male who gets his eggs cracked had begun.Thank goodness for 3rd grade chicks who are curious about ballbusting, have extraordinary power in their legs, and correspondingly bad aim.

In the summer vacation between fifth and sixth grade: I spent a lot of time with the girl who lived next door to me. One day, when we were cleaning up in her room, she threw something (little plastic toy, I think) at the trash basket, which was right next to me, and hit me in the groin. She thought that was really funny. It was a small thing and did not hurt much at all; I acted as if it had hurt a little. A few minutes later, she threw something quite deliberately and hit me in the crotch again; this one hurt a bit more, since she threw a bit harder, and used something a bit, erm, sturdier. We spent the rest of the day with her trying various objects and throwing them at me. She hit me in the nuts with all kinds of crudola that one finds in the rooms of 5th graders, with various effects. She missed sometimes, but she laughed every time she hit. Sometimes, I threw stuff back, aiming at her chest or her crotch. She also threatened to use a softball. I was not worried, because I could tell from the sound of her voice that she wasn't going to. She put the softball away and threw some other stuff. I landed a good one on her chest and she picked up the softball again and threatened again to use it. So I dared her and she threw it.

We, uh, had to stop playing after that.

RV2002
11-18-2004, 05:31 PM
My first time was more of a stomp.

I was talking to a girl in a club and we went to sit down at the back of the room to be alone, we were getting on great and then she decided to go to the bar, as she got up her arm brushed along my erect penis and she mentioned how hard it was, the next thing she did was put her boot in my groin and twist really hard so that the heel caught both of my testicles - not really sure why she did it but It was great!!!

Trouble
11-18-2004, 11:54 PM
I was talking to a girl in a club and we went to sit down at the back of the room to be alone, we were getting on great and then she decided to go to the bar, as she got up her arm brushed along my erect penis and she mentioned how hard it was, the next thing she did was put her boot in my groin and twist really hard so that the heel caught both of my testicles - not really sure why she did it but It was great!!!
That is so weird, that so many women are comfortable with kicking guys in the nads without reason, invitation, or apology. Now, obviously, I get a kick out of it (ha. ha.), but there just have to be some guys who don't like it, yanno? That such women exist are great for perverts like us, but it's still really strange, that sense of entitlement that (some? most? few?) women feel that they can kick a guy's balls wihenever they want.

I'm not complaining, of course; I have only been hit below the belt a few times and not appreciated it, but, still, what a screwed-up society... Good thing I adapted by becoming a sicko!
:bananajum
(That there is a picture of Trouble celebrating being a submissive male who loves to get kicked in the nuts.)

RV2002
11-19-2004, 03:23 AM
Yeah!! your right mate, I have been kicked , stomped and trampled loads of times in my life but it always surprises me how often , the girl doesn't even question as to why I ask her to do it - very strange!!

Trouble
11-21-2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah!! your right mate, I have been kicked , stomped and trampled loads of times in my life but it always surprises me how often , the girl doesn't even question as to why I ask her to do it - very strange!!
Actually, I meant to refer to the ones who don't wait for a guy to ask; on the one hand, it's sexy, and on the other... well, contemplating the strange minds of the female population is going off-topic, so lemme change course...

I forgot to mention is my earlier post in this thread that, after the day this girl spent throwing things at my crotch, we used to play fairly regularly, in addition to hitting and kicking. She didn't do it very hard, with a few exceptions, so i took it as her way of getting comfortable with male reproductive organs. Stupid kid I was, I felt sure I was gonnah get laid after she got comfortable with handling them.

Hint: Trouble didn't get laid, but no complaints. :)

dybk
11-22-2004, 01:47 PM
I was about 10 years old, playing soccer in the backyard with my brother and 3 neighbourhood girls.

Margaret kicked the ball straight into my nuts. Not having been nailed before, the creeping pain in my guts was a bit of a puzzle at first - but when I started to double over in agony, all 3 girls were quite aware of what was going on. They had a great time making fun of me.

I would have had a great time, too, if I had only realized the pleasure that being busted can bring.