PDA

View Full Version : New to the sport

chunkylover
11-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Hi,
I'm just getting into this fetish and was hoping someone could give me a few words of wisdom.
Just how much punishment can nuts take? Some of those video clips have really intense kicks and knees.

-CL

Tamakeri
11-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Well, in my experience, your balls can take more punishment than you can handle. In other words, if you are careful in who and how you get busted, you will quit from the pain before there is permanent damage. They are tough little guys with no moving parts. Things to watch out for:

1- Grabbing and twisting can cause a very dangerous condition called testicular tortion where the blood vessels feeding the balls are kinked because the ball(s) get twisted around themselves. VERY serious and your balls can literally die within a few hours. Needs emergency surgery to open up and untwist everything. Avoid. You don't want to be a eunich.

2- Don't let her use pointy shoes or shoes with hard heels or soles if she is kicking with that part or if she has bad aim and isn't trying to kick with the toe or heel but it ends up that way, particularly if you are naked. There is a possibility of the skin getting ripped up, or the scrotum being completely ripped off or the testicle being lacerated. If you are protected with jeans or other sturdy pants, this is much less of an issue unless you are going up against a horse. Flat kicks with the instep or sole, barefoot kicks, soft toed shoe kicks- not likely for that to happen. Also watch for hard kicks or pointy kicks to the perenium or bladder area (which is very normal when she misses). You have things in there that can be damaged. You might not feel that damage until the next day because the pain isn't as sudden or as intense.

3- If they swell up like oranges and/or turn blue or black- take a rest from the sport until they look and feel normal.

4- If you find blood in your urine or cum, you are playing too rough. Could be from your bladder, your prostate or your balls depending on where the kicks have been landing. Don't play anymore until it goes away and if it doesn't go away soon, see a Doc. Tell him you ran into the edge of a table.

5- Don't play if you or she are drunk, mad or on drugs. Don't use gags or anything else where you can't tell her to stop if you need to. Don't play with someone who won't stop if you tell her to.

These are my opinions and experience only. I am not a medic.

-Tamakeri

chunkylover
11-30-2004, 07:54 PM
What about the knee as the weapon of choice? Any specialconsiderations? I often think about a sexy knee
coming my way.

Tamakeri
11-30-2004, 09:31 PM
I like the "closeness" of a knee myself. Some people think that the knee is the easiest way to get hurt because it's very hard to miss and the balls can get smashed between the knee and your pubic bone. In my experience that has never happened and I consider it very unlikely. I am a heavy guy with my pubic bone very well padded, so it hurts, but I see little chance of heavy injury. Also it depends on the width of her thigh. Most girls knee straight up between your legs, and unless she has a very thin thigh it will be considerably tempered by the contact with the inside of your legs on the way up. The better angle (from her point of view) is to go for them from the front with her knee, not from the bottom. Hard for ladies to get the hang of it, but fun to practice until they get it right! In the pic, she has it just right- she is coming in on me from the front, not up from between my legs.

-Tamakeri

smackMyNuts
11-30-2004, 09:37 PM
Regarding the twisting, grabbing the whole sack and twisting both testicles along with the scrotum is not going to cause problems. Twisting testicles individually is dangerous.

Smack

Tamakeri
11-30-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm not so sure I agree that it can't happen when both are twisted Smack, but then as I said- I'm certainly no medical professional. The descriptions I have found (webmd among others) aren't actually written from a how-to-avoid-it point of view, more of a how-to-recognize-it and get help fast after you got it point of view. Here's a link that discusses it in detail: http://www.aafp.org/afp/990215ap/817.html Anatomically I understand where you are coming from. Nevertheless, in my opinion, better safe than sorry and I will shy away from the twisting myself. To each his own.

-Tamakeri