PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Cartoons

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

SavoirFaire
05-10-2006, 11:29 AM
Wow, I wish I could do stuff like that... I guess this way one sort of materializes fantasies in the safest way possible.

Cheers!

SF

Ihurtballs_princess
05-10-2006, 10:45 PM
I call this piece

"Princess Leia gets on with it"

P.S I told you I could draw Princess Leia ballbusting!

try
05-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Illny2000 and Batmons, this pic is made for you to be creative with! Do your thing.
I know its not a great quality but it really asks for you two to apply your talents to it.

abused berries
05-12-2006, 02:46 AM
I call this piece

"Princess Leia gets on with it"

P.S I told you I could draw Princess Leia ballbusting!

that is hilarious in its own right. :thumbup

Ihurtballs_princess
05-12-2006, 03:32 AM
Thank you!

Batmons
05-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Illny2000 and Batmons, this pic is made for you to be creative with! Do your thing.
I know its not a great quality but it really asks for you two to apply your talents to it.

The resolution is a little low for me to work with, is there a higher rez one anyware.

Heres something for now anyway ;)

try
05-13-2006, 07:35 PM
The resolution is a little low for me to work with, is there a higher rez one anyware.

Heres something for now anyway ;)

Lovely picture! You really are imaginative in the way you think up ballbusting pics that show something origanal.

Unfortunately I doubt if the pic I enclosed before is available in higher resolution, I got it off a nostalgia tv site. Its actually an audience member from Top of the Pops in the sixties so that res is probably the best available.

bustme2hard
05-13-2006, 11:18 PM
How come there isn't any? I mean, sure electricity on the balls would be very painful in real life, but it's not painful to draw a cartoon of it. Is it? Must be, because I've seen maybe 2 in my life. I must admit, though, Knave and other cartoonists have come up with some very imaginative bb methods, but how come you never see a sexy girl turnin' on the "juice" to a guys balls? I can only assume it's because it's just not considered erotic enough -- it's more erotic if the girl's making physical contact with the guy. But I don't see why imagination can't solve that problem. Same with needles -- wouldn't want to have it done to myself or anything, but I'd like to see it drawn a little more often. Don't worry -- the cartoon guy won't feel any pain, I promise!

kdunstfan
05-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Not sure what reason Princess got banned for, but I didn't get to see the Leia picture. It seemed (based on the posts discussing it) legitamate, and I was wondering if anyone saved it and could repost.

Thanks.

Julie18nz
05-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Not sure what reason Princess got banned for, but I didn't get to see the Leia picture. It seemed (based on the posts discussing it) legitamate, and I was wondering if anyone saved it and could repost.

Thanks.
They asked to get banned :)

Batmons
05-14-2006, 12:16 PM
but how come you never see a sexy girl turnin' on the "juice" to a guys balls?

You may have missed my use of a Tazer in an earlier pic I made.
Its a little way back in this thread so click below and behold:D

Clicky and look at first pic :) (http://forums.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=15100&postcount=347)

Takkyuu_tama
05-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Well, there is this one, and two more from the same series.

BlahBlahBlah
05-17-2006, 05:46 PM
yeah, can we get that leia pic back? I'd really like to see that.

hallo26nl
05-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Don't these balls just ask for a busting? :jumpsmile

Alvaro18
05-28-2006, 04:29 AM
http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~arata/marazu/gazo/gazo.htm

This is a good page.

David_B
05-28-2006, 01:29 PM

This is a good page.
Thanks for the link, Alvaro. There's a ton of great cartoons on that page.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

DVant
05-31-2006, 08:46 AM
Which episodes of samurai champloo has ballbusting in them?
There's only one it's during the Kansai Chapter, Episode 15 - Bogus Booty...

On a different note...

Knave your drawings are amazing, especially the one's on your site... :loveeyes :thumbup :ibow4u:

SavoirFaire
05-31-2006, 09:28 AM

This is a good page.

I know its hentai and I don't want to sound like a prude, but those toons depict very very young people in there, so I'll have to disagree this time.

They're tasteless.

carnivorous_daisy
05-31-2006, 02:28 PM
here are a few cartoons i did way back. i have newer stuff, but sadly no scanner currently.

BallbustingPrincess
05-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Awww......his poor little testes.....

shall I kiss them better for him....*weg*

carnivorous_daisy
05-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Awww......his poor little testes.....

shall I kiss them better for him....*weg*

glad you liked them. here are a few more.

handekapper34
06-02-2006, 07:52 AM
I needed to try a test post, i was having problems before. Please bear w/me. Thanks

handekapper34
06-02-2006, 07:57 AM
Anytime i attemp to view something it says,

vBulletin Message

youdo not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Idk why.
If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.

dclett
06-02-2006, 07:58 AM
This is a .swf cartoon
http://ash-bb.e-city.tv/illust/hizajigoku.html

Dont switch off before the 13th knee!

I cant save the cartoon. How do I find the cache in Firefox? OR can somebody save it and repost?
Thx

This is from MONTHS ago, but I only now just found this board. I don't think this question was ever answered.

msms, if you're still around, go to http://ash-bb.e-city.tv/illust/knee01.swf (or right-click on that link and select "Save As").

JackPort
06-02-2006, 08:08 AM
Say, shouldn't we have some ballbusting Smilies here? I mean, if not we, who else? I don't know how to make them, but maybe someone does?:jumpsmile

JackPort
06-02-2006, 10:03 AM
This is from MONTHS ago, but I only now just found this board. I don't think this question was ever answered.

msms, if you're still around, go to http://ash-bb.e-city.tv/illust/knee01.swf (or right-click on that link and select "Save As").
Thanx from here, too. That's cool. Actually just like Snoodle's plan, if someone has read about it (probably just about everybody).

Are there more SWFs around? Would be cool to have some keys, too, for kick, knee, squeeze etc. and control the girl...

hallo26nl
06-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Anytime i attemp to view something it says,

vBulletin Message
youdo not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Idk why.
If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.

Hi Handekapper34, I have had the same message. You can send an e-mail
to Sharon (the moderator of femaledom.com) and ask her kindly to fix your
problem. It is probably just a setting that needs to be changed.

You can contact her at femaledom@hotmail.com

Enjoy the site!! :bananajum

msms
06-03-2006, 02:56 AM

Thanks for your help dclett, but after saving it I opened it... and all I got was white box with Flash at the top. no animation.

Maybe someone could repost it here sos I can d/l it? Thanks

dclett
06-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Thanks for your help dclett, but after saving it I opened it... and all I got was white box with Flash at the top. no animation.

Maybe someone could repost it here sos I can d/l it? Thanks

Hmm, if you can see it in the webpage but not as a swf file, you probably don't have Flash Player. Try right-clicking on the file and selecting "Open With ..." and try opening it with your web browser - see if that works. Unfortuantely Flash files are not a supported attachment type on this board.

msms
06-05-2006, 12:27 AM
Hmm, if you can see it in the webpage but not as a swf file, you probably don't have Flash Player. Try right-clicking on the file and selecting "Open With ..." and try opening it with your web browser - see if that works. Unfortuantely Flash files are not a supported attachment type on this board.

YES!! Thx sooo much! It opens with firefox as u said.

Er... do you know how to save the .swf games on aerisdies?

dclett
06-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Er... do you know how to save the .swf games on aerisdies?

I don't know what that is :confused:

msms
06-09-2006, 10:11 PM
I don't know what that is :confused:

Its offtopic, so I sent you a PM.

(Manga site with no BB)

papaschlumpf
06-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone. I'm starting to miss the actual cartoons on this thread.

Ace Hardlight
06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Looking for more ballbusting hentai. Anyone know anymore good archives?

sacklunch27
06-14-2006, 08:19 AM
check this guys profile:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Happyboy3179

ottobeused
06-14-2006, 12:37 PM
thanks for posting the links, the toons are great thanks again

ottobeused
06-14-2006, 01:21 PM
here's a few toon pics, am checking my old files I know I have a few more

nowhearthis
06-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Here are some Japanese sites. If you can navigate them you can find links to more BB and fem dom manga.

http://counteco.muvc.net/main.html#top

http://aniashi.sakura.ne.jp/

http://www114.sakura.ne.jp/~msize/msmain.html

Well that was a fun hour or 2. Thanks!

try
06-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Hi everyone. I'm starting to miss the actual cartoons on this thread.

Hi papaschlumpf,

Understand what you mean, and this is supoosed to be a thread about illustations. From my own position the reason I haven't sent a pic here recently is because I'm now doing ilustrations for another site for which I get paid, and this is taking up most of my spare time. However, this is a site I love, so, having being prompted by yourself, I will send at least one new pic here within the next few days.

tedkord
06-16-2006, 11:37 PM
I would like to see this post get back to mostly posting toons.
Here are a few to get us back on the right track.

tedkord
06-16-2006, 11:55 PM
And here are a few more...

tedkord
06-17-2006, 12:12 AM
...and a few more.
If we all post a toon each time we post we can get quite a collection in this thread. I would say don't worry if you repeat a pic already posted but try to avoid it if you can.

SavoirFaire
06-19-2006, 08:58 PM
this aint ballbusting, but sort of has that "nasty-tasty" look.

cheers!

SF-

ottobeused
06-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Heres a few more I found

ottobeused
06-23-2006, 09:14 PM
:autogun a few more

ottobeused
06-23-2006, 09:17 PM
last for now

cutponies
06-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi. I'm fairly new here. Into ********** and/or ballbusting. I'm quite a good graphics artist. Am I attaching the pictures correctly? If so you should see a gif ********** scene. If not could someone HELP me do it right? I'm using the insert image icon on reply to thread. i'd like to share my arthttp://forums.femaledom.com/c:\temp\sample.gif

cutponies
06-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Can someone, anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'd like to share my graphics (cartoons, colour), When I insert an image via "insert image" icon (script prompt please enter the url of your image and I type in the folder and file name)I can can see it when I'm composing, but when I post I get this iconhttp://forums.femaledom.com/c:\temp\sample.jpg

cutponies
06-24-2006, 05:06 PM
By george, I think I've got it. Enjoy

cutponies
06-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey, This is Fun

fightfair
06-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Great artwork cutponies, could you post the cunt pain ones over at www.cbaforums.net? They'd love to see your work over there.

cutponies
06-25-2006, 04:15 AM
I've entered cbaforums but can't figure out how to post, let alone attach. I see that you're a member. Could you help me? I'm not the most communication-savey. It took me several trys to figure this site out. Detailed instructions svp. Thanks

cutponies

cutponies
06-25-2006, 04:21 AM
Fightfair- Ive entered that forum but can't figure out how to post-let alone attach. Can You help me? ( communication challenged, details please)

Thanks

cutponies
06-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Tell me what you'd like to see and I'll try to indulge by doing a custom cartoon 4 U 2 & post here (no cost 2 U)

Castratrix's pet
06-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Tell me what you'd like to see and I'll try to indulge by doing a custom cartoon 4 U 2 & post here (no cost 2 U)

Something I would love to see is a cartoon or series where a group of women are ********** a man with the man being dressed in a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves, and where the castratrix or the woman performing the ********** is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.

I would love to see a cartoon or cartoon series like that.

cutponies
06-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Waaa? I'm supposed to waste my considerable talents putting CLOTHES On my Impossibley Voluptous Dommes? And to add insult, not even corsets or garters or see-through, but SHIRTS! You're perverted kinky and need help!

You're my kind of guy.

meronbt
06-26-2006, 04:35 PM

I'd like to see a cartoon based on this story i found on EA, http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/A/ea_162052ayzintio.htm
The story is a bit long, but it's very good, hope you enjoy it too. :thumbup

Troubled
06-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Something I would love to see is a cartoon or series where a group of women are ********** a man with the man being dressed in a long sleeve shirt with his sleeves down and his arms covered completely to his hands in long sleeves, and where the castratrix or the woman performing the ********** is wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows.
:asleep

Cutponies – Yer doing a fucking great job dude :thumbup

Do yer think u could manage one of Snoodle getting her packet seen to? :weryfun

Is Kitchener in Canada?

cutponies
06-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Idea. Send me a photo (portrait) of your G/F and one of you. I'll caractac, uh charar, uh turn it into a cartoon of ;

1) Her Ballbusting you or
2) Her ********** you, knife clamp etc.
3) Attending her as her eunuch, with your loss for all to see

P.S. for 2 or 3 above let me know what to lose, testicles, penis or both

P.P.S or let me know what famous woman you'd like instead of G/F

P.P.P.S o.k. i'll do B/Fs if you really want

meronbt
06-26-2006, 04:47 PM
I really liked the story i told you about, i wouldn't change anything in it
Thanks, you're really doing a great job here

Fenric
06-26-2006, 04:52 PM
Idea. Send me a photo (portrait) of your G/F and one of you. I'll caractac, uh charar, uh turn it into a cartoon of ;

1) Her Ballbusting you or
2) Her ********** you, knife clamp etc.
3) Attending her as her eunuch, with your loss for all to see

P.S. for 2 or 3 above let me know what to lose, testicles, penis or both

P.P.S or let me know what famous woman you'd like instead of G/F

P.P.P.S o.k. i'll do B/Fs if you really wantYou should charge for your time dude!:ibow4u:

cutponies
06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
1)Thank you

2)What does snoodle look like?

3)Yes

As for "packet attended to" do you mean being clitorectomised?, spayed?cunt tortured?. If so I'd be delighted. By a man, woman, or eunuch? or combo? If man or eunuch is you send portrait

If not above "wot in 'ell do U mean"?

cutponies
06-26-2006, 05:08 PM
Thank you. I have thousands of clip-arts that I've made of cutters victims and eunuchs. I simply cut and paste. It takes me about ten minutes to do a 1024 x 768 gif. see

Troubled
06-26-2006, 05:14 PM
1)Thank you

2)What does snoodle look like?

3)Yes

As for "packet attended to" do you mean being clitorectomised?, spayed?cunt tortured?. If so I'd be delighted. By a man, woman, or eunuch? or combo? If man or eunuch is you send portrait

If not above "wot in 'ell do U mean"?Now I figure that we should get some permission here from our Snoods first but I imagine it might just be the sorta thing the kinky lass from Jenkintown might be into.

Anyway Snoods is a bit…… Hmmm, how should I say this…… er ….. she has unusual tastes. She’s a girl (very much so) that likes the idea of having a cock and balls and getting them busted. She has her very own thread here http://forum.femaledom.com/showthread.php?t=2950
Check it out and you’ll see wot Snoods is all about.

As for pics then details can be obtained here:
http://forum.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=18617&postcount=3
but be sure to get the luvly lady's consent before setting to work.

Cutponies and Snoodle both ROCK as much as Tommy ever did :thumbup

Now if you want a REAL challenge Cutponies, then I think I posted a scenario a while back in response to Pet’s tedious shirt sleeve monotony.:asleep http://forum.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=11667&postcount=26

Just joking ;)

Fenric
06-26-2006, 05:19 PM
So do u wanna be cut yerself cutponies? If so wots the ideal fantasy scenario? If not, then wots the motivation behind yer (most excellent) hobby?

cutponies
06-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Yes, but it will take me time. Be patient. I'm tied up for a while.
P.S. Does any one know what happens when " sum of all attachments " In the manage attachments box goes red? Does that mean I can't post any more pictures?

meronbt
06-26-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks, i'll wait :thumbup

cutponies
06-26-2006, 05:54 PM
Who is Tommy?

SavoirFaire
06-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Yes, but it will take me time. Be patient. I'm tied up for a while.
P.S. Does any one know what happens when " sum of all attachments " In the manage attachments box goes red? Does that mean I can't post any more pictures?

Yep, seems you reach the limit, try jpg optimization, I would hate to miss your toons.

cutponies
06-26-2006, 08:26 PM
YES!!!!

SHE'S AGREED TO BE NEUTERED!

IT'LL TAKE ME A FEW DAYS

Snoodle
06-27-2006, 10:20 AM
YES!!!!

SHE'S AGREED TO BE NEUTERED!

IT'LL TAKE ME A FEW DAYS

This should be interesting. :Baahaha:

cutponies
06-27-2006, 02:31 PM
I'm Done. Tee-Hee-Hee:Baahaha:

cutponies
06-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Out of respect for Snoodle I had myself emasculated before I attended her neutering ( see my groin in pic):(

cballs
06-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Well done cutponies bet Snoodles is fealing much calmer now lol
whats it like Snoodles ? :)
C

Snoodle
06-27-2006, 05:38 PM
C

Well, like I said, it's...interesting. Having your wang chopped off is an...eye opening experience. You're right, though, I am calmer. I don't actu up nearly as much now.:Baahaha:

I love it! ...although, I think the hair is throwing me a bit. Mine's not curly. ^_^;;

silvia_lati
06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
i hope that you like...

silvia_lati
06-27-2006, 05:57 PM
:wooow :wooow :wooow
hehehe

ThanxsMan
06-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, like I said, it's...interesting. Having your wang chopped off is an...eye opening experience. You're right, though, I am calmer. I don't actu up nearly as much now.:Baahaha:

I love it! ...although, I think the hair is throwing me a bit. Mine's not curly. ^_^;;

:( Poor Snoodle she lost her gobblewhompers... she lost her futa-esque quality...

cutponies
06-28-2006, 12:23 AM

O.K I'll try again

cutponies
06-28-2006, 12:28 AM
Better?
Again out of repect for Snoodle I had myself emasculated.

Snoodle
06-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Better?
Again out of repect for Snoodle I had myself emasculated.

Heheh, yep, that's it! :D

cutponies
06-28-2006, 12:48 AM
C

I see from your avatar that you want to be punished. Tell me how and I'll oblige with a 'toon.

Kicked, crushed, burned, cut off (p or t or both)?

By a woman, man, eunuch, chick w dick or dildo, freemartin?

Anyone watching?

Need a face

cutponies
06-28-2006, 01:48 AM
A lui continua (life goes on)

cutponies
06-28-2006, 05:43 PM
I just can't let a good thing go

cballs
06-28-2006, 05:54 PM
This may test you cutponies
First off I have short fair hair sort of like a crewcut

Want to be 69ing a vampire/ goth woman and get a suprise She uses her teeth more than usual :) Her on top and pulling my balls as I have my last cum. before she finishes biteing through my cock. Have no idea how to show that though.

Well that should be a challenge for you lol
c

cutponies
06-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Challenge accepted

cutponies
06-28-2006, 07:52 PM
"Submitted for your consideration" - Rod Serling:soomad

Snoodle
06-29-2006, 02:42 AM
Heheh! Awesome. :D

Troubled
06-29-2006, 03:29 AM
Way to go cutponies! The man seems up for any challenge :) even shirtsleeves! I like all the toons but I was also a little confused by the hair on end in the first Snoodle pic. However, I can imagine that getting yer dick burnt off might do that to anybody! Snoodle part 2 is awesome. Do ya think you could take that pose and just get her kicked so badly that her nads just ‘uselessly hang there’ all swollen like? I reckon Snoods might be well into that sorta thang.

Oh, and lets not ferget to applaud our Snoods here for being game! She’s a rare find indeed. How many other girls d’ya know that would agree to have their nuts destroyed in the name of public entertainment!?

Who is Tommy?
Now there’s a question!

THE SHORT ANSWER
I believe that it’s a British thing (please correct me if I’m wrong)

THE LONGER ANSWER:
‘Rock on Tommy’ was a former battle cry pertaining to user ‘Tommy’ on this very forum (Hey where are you these days Tommy?). Tommy’s avatar used to be Kermit the frog. Somebody (yep, yer right Magnum – there is always one) complained that the use of this image infringed copyright :asleep. As a result, former moderator, Sara, removed all such images from the selection the forum offers. Tommy proceeded to upload his own avatar of the muppet ‘Animal’ (see example Tommy post with phrase in question here: http://forum.femaledom.com/showpost.php?p=9592&postcount=8 )

‘Rock on Tommy’ was the catch phrase of Bobby Ball who was one half of the British comedy duo Cannon and Ball (see: http://www.comedykings.co.uk/book/rockon.shtml). The Lancashire duo had their own prime-time TV show during the decade 1978-1988 during which time the phrase in question entered common usage. The duos book is called…. you guessed it…. ‘Rock on Tommy’ (buy it at: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007113366/202-3015329-1423013)

To an outsider like myself, the phrase ‘Rock on Tommy’ has clearly become ingrained in the British psyche. I can think of no better exempli gratia of this than the fact that there even appears to be and an episode of that primary and quintessentially British Sci Fi show ‘Dr. Who’ called ‘Rock on Tommy’ which stars the archetypal artiste that played the character, Tom Baker (see http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2004/09/27/14487.shtml).

Well, you did ask cutponies and I like to do my homework,
T

Castratrix's pet
06-29-2006, 07:20 AM
In my femdom ********** fantasies one of, probably the most intense part is the point where she crushes and ties off my last spermatic cord and my last testicle dies at her hands destroying my manhood.

She has cut off my right testicle which is laying in a small dish and she is now operating on my left testicle. She clamps off my left spermatic cord with her forceps and I cum for the last time a small squirt as my last testicle and my manhood die in her hand. Also just after that as she ties off my left and last spermatic cord with surgical ligatures.

The next most intense moment is when she severs my left spermatic cord with her scalpel cutting off my last testicle and my balls are gone and my ********** at her hands is complete.

There is just something to me, something very powerful and intense to me about laying there totally helpless looking up at a beautiful, sexy, and omnipotent young woman wearing a long sleeve shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows and worshipping her as Goddess as she cuts my nuts out.

Also, in my fantasy the castratrix is always left handed, and the women assisting her are enjoying watching a man being ********* by a woman as much as she is enjoying ********** me, and she is really enjoying doing it to me.

cutponies
06-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Way to go cutponies! The man seems up for any challenge :) even shirtsleeves! I like all the toons but I was also a little confused by the hair on end in the first Snoodle pic. However, I can imagine that getting yer dick burnt off might do that to anybody! Snoodle part 2 is awesome. Do ya think you could take that pose and just get her kicked so badly that her nads just ‘uselessly hang there’ all swollen like? I reckon Snoods might be well into that sorta thang.

Oh, and lets not ferget to applaud our Snoods here for being game! She’s a rare find indeed. How many other girls d’ya know that would agree to have their nuts destroyed in the name of public entertainment!?

What about me? How many men would allow themselves to be ********* in public?:wooow

cballs
06-29-2006, 11:38 AM
Not bad Cutponies :) all it needs is some evidence of me having my last cum >:) but still worth a look :) I'll be recovering in the next to snoodles lol

C

cutponies
06-29-2006, 11:51 AM
You're spurting

cutponies
06-29-2006, 04:48 PM
I love her so much I just can't stop:soomad

cutponies
06-29-2006, 04:49 PM
That should read monomaniacal

Fenric
06-29-2006, 05:03 PM
What about me? How many men would allow themselves to be ********* in public?:wooow My guess is several hundred worldwide whereas Snoods may be unique.

Keep up the good work :thumbup

silvia_lati
06-29-2006, 05:11 PM
i like!!! :iluvu:YES YES... i like it

cballs
06-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey cutponies maybe snoodles is a vampire herself :)
Her balls keep growing back lol
Way to go snoodles :)

Tom B
06-29-2006, 05:30 PM
I can think of no better exempli gratia of this than the fact that there even appears to be and an episode of that primary and quintessentially British Sci Fi show ‘Dr. Who’ called ‘Rock on Tommy’ which stars the archetypal artiste that played the character, Tom Baker
Cheers, Trouble – I was definitely the best of the bunch.

I’m not into blood myself and much prefer seeing Snoodle’s bruised balls getting smashed by a knee. Monomania is no bad thing where Snoodle’s involved :)

What would you like to see Snoodle?

cutponies
06-29-2006, 05:51 PM
I'M THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK

And what thanks to I get? Does anyone ask what I want?:(
Sob:cryingblu! Why doesn't someone do a 'toon of snoodle doing my packet? YESSS, Back in time, Eqyptian Queen. Having me painfully ********* in front of all her harem-girls and eunuchs:D . Being licked by a eunuch while she watches. Snoodle is up while she does me:iluvu:

Tom B
06-29-2006, 05:57 PM
I'M THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK

And what thanks to I get? Does anyone ask what I want?:(
Sob:cryingblu! Why doesn't someone do a 'toon of snoodle doing my packet? I wud if I cud but you're the one with the talent:ibow4u:

cutponies
06-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Snoodle ********** Cutponies for the queen

Sylvester
06-29-2006, 06:33 PM
lol. She should sit on your face and stuff her balls in your mouth while she does it :D

cutponies
06-29-2006, 06:53 PM
i like!!! :iluvu:YES YES... i like it

Oh by the way all, I'm working on a pic for sylvia. Burning AND cutting. You'll all love it:D

cutponies
06-29-2006, 06:56 PM
lol. She should sit on your face and stuff her balls in your mouth while she does it :D

Then I'd be tempted to bite them off.. hey not a bad idea.. but my plate's full right now.

cutponies
06-29-2006, 07:21 PM
Met Tom Baker once, face to face, on the set of Dr. Who. Big guy
Met Pierre Trudeau and Jim Lovell. Little guys
Met Julie Strain, face to cleavage.:)
Met Brigitte Nielson too, face to sternum :wooow

Baad cutponies!!

cutponies
06-29-2006, 10:30 PM
It occurs to me that we should take advantage of modern technology

cutponies
06-29-2006, 11:33 PM
By the way, I also do photo-manipulations (forgot to mention) Like your G/F turned into a CWD, or your B/F into a eunuch?

ARE YOU LISTENING SNOODLE?

I used my own packet for the manipulation of the domme. And as for that cher lady (no names please), the only way you can tell that it's a manipulation is the fact that che's (sic) never been photographed nude!

Small images 'cause I'm running out of alloted attachments

Trouble
06-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Cheers, Trouble – I was definitely the best of the bunch.
That was Troubled, not Trouble. He's using the avatar I made meself, as opposed to the current one which... is almost certainly copyright infringement... Uh-oh... Okay, we need a NEW AVATR for Touble, STAT!!!

Yew c'n tell the differnce a'tween me n' thet Troubled guy. Now, farst, he's got that 'd' in 'is name, n' second, e' down't hardly sound like a Texan.

Now, I might be no rockit dentist, but even I knows that Tom Baker was the most kick-assest of ever'one 'oo ever played Dr. 'Oo. The mere fact that the only Dr. 'Oo DVD I owns happens to have Hartnell in it, not Baker, is jist cuz... WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BB? Stop getting me off-track.

Rock on, Tommy!

Bill
06-30-2006, 01:56 AM
It occurs to me that we should take advantage of modern technologyIMHO that is – by far – the best yet cutponies :D

I’m right there with you on the Hartnell front Troubled :thumbup. Its clear that you are a man of taste and seniority :) I’ve even changed my picture thing as a show of support (or did folks prefer the old one?) Why are they called avatars? Where’s the word come from? I thought that was a Hindu deity. Isn’t an image supposed to be 3-dimensional to be an avatar or am I just showing my age :confused:

Cannon & Ball weren’t a patch on Morecombe & Wise!

Bring me sunshine :thumbup

cutponies
06-30-2006, 09:43 AM
An avatar is a manifested incarnation of a god or idea. eg. The Statue of Liberte (sic- not as widely misspelled Liberty-remember Elle est Francais) is a avatar of freedom, the blind lady with the scales is an avatar of justice

I only mentioned Tom Baker et. al. to give Betty Page an excuse to spank me

cutponies
06-30-2006, 10:45 AM
Snoodle ********** Cutponies for the queen

Did anyone catch the blunder I made with this pic? Free custom manipulation just 4 U for the first person with the right answer. And no it's not the testicles on the castratrix. That's snoodle, and it's not the lack of genitilia on the "men" .They're the queen's eunuchs.

ottobeused
06-30-2006, 12:06 PM
great toon pic thanks, I love a lady that bits

Bill
06-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Did anyone catch the blunder I made with this pic? Free custom manipulation just 4 U for the first person with the right answer. And no it's not the testicles on the castratrix. That's snoodle, and it's not the lack of genitilia on the "men" .They're the queen's eunuchs.For one she's cutting yer dick off NOT ********** you.

KOB
06-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Great ! I like it

cutponies
06-30-2006, 05:34 PM
For one she's cutting yer dick off NOT ********** you.

At best that's a mistake in the title, although that's debatable. No the error is in the picture itself.

C'mon free manipulation 4 the first correct answer.

cutponies
06-30-2006, 05:59 PM
[quote=Bill]IMHO that is – by far – the best yet cutponies :D

What mean IMHO?

Another on the same theme:wooow

cutponies
06-30-2006, 06:19 PM
great toon pic thanks, I love a lady that bits

bits???????????

cutponies
06-30-2006, 07:53 PM
The cookie oreo is named for a landform that it resembles, which is turn is named for the region surrounding a woman's nipple that IT resembles!:wooow

That calling a woman's equipment a pussy is not slang, it's the proper work in ancient greek!;)

Aside from Homo-Sapiens, the only other species that nookey-nookeys just for fun (and usually face-to face) is the Bonobo (pygmy chimp.):iluvu:

All male mammals have a bone to aid erection, except H. sapiens.:(

Only Humans and Elephants wear the tits over the upper rib cage.

Only Humans and Kangaroos can make love when both partners are standing up.

A touque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch, an' it's pronounced Zed, not Zee, ZED,! My name is----- oops wrong forum:cryingblu

Baaad cutponies

cutponies
07-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Uh, common guys and dolls and neuts. I Know you're viewing my pics, I can see the numbers. Give me some feedback, criticism, requests. I feel like I'm monp, uh momopol, monopolic.... the only one in this thread sometimes.. Don't be shy, POST!

Even if only to insult me, I don't mind.

Remember free job to whoever finds my goof first!

"It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere. I'm all alone, more or---"
whoops---- wrong forum again

Really baaaad cutponies

BallbustingPrincess
07-01-2006, 05:48 PM
As good as cutponies stuff, and do keep it coming, does any have any other bb artwork?
Im wondering if maybe the threads contents is almost all thats out there?

Maybe any others could have a go at some bb cartoons themselves? Post them up for all to see?
Maybe those that can could pick a type of bust and then in there own style share with everyone what they came up with?

I wish I could draw...
I have doodled before, but Im no artist! haha...

But anyway, no dis respect at all to cutponies...as I said, just maybe we need abit more variety?
Or maybe we dont. Hey its just my opinion, Im not expecting everyone to agree with me. :)

I do like your style tho cutponies. :)

kisses and kicks

BBP

ThanxsMan
07-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Awesome stuff Cutponies, I don't know what program your using tio do the pics with but the're good. I'm not sure if you do them by hand and load them or if you do them on the computer though. I'd like to say MS Paint but that'd be way off :confused: Anyways cool art and happy drawing stuffs.

cutponies
07-01-2006, 08:03 PM
If I could turn back time
If I could find a way
I'd take back the first 'toons
So I could stay

Let's see now

DELTA E TIMES DELTA T=PLANK'S CONSTANT OVER 2 PI

AHA. EASY. IF E IS MADE NEGATIVE T BECOMES NEGATIVE

Supremely baaad, cutponies

cutponies
07-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Awesome stuff Cutponies, I don't know what program your using tio do the pics with but the're good. I'm not sure if you do them by hand and load them or if you do them on the computer though. I'd like to say MS Paint but that'd be way off :confused: Anyways cool art and happy drawing stuffs.

Actually you're not off. I draw and solid colour them in MS paint, Then make a mask with the flesh tones removed, airbrush the shadows and highlights in Paint Shop Pro v3 (It has the best airbrush), and overlay the mask again with MS paint. With very complex curves I will sometimes hand draw on paper, scan, and paste ( I have about 1k of curves stored)

Now for the kicker. I'm not an artist. I'm a scientist, with 2 books and 3 research papers to my credit. Specifically a photogrammetist (I interpret air-photos and convert them into topographic maps) That's where I picked up the talent, a curve is a curve whether it's a winding river or a thigh. There were about 500 of us worldwide.. Then I did something supremely stupid. I wrote a computer programme that would do it all automatically. Now there are none of us, we all became obsolete.
Needless to say I'm not very popular in the field :autogun :cryingblu
Still get royalties for the programme, mostly from CSIS & CIA ( does that make me a spook?)

Realllyyy baaaad cutponies

Trouble
07-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Well, you requested comments, so here yah go:

The typica; backgrounds used in computer art (solid white or solid black) are, of course, just as easy to compress as solid blue or any other colour. I suspect you floodfill with blue after arranging each piece; I appreciate the choice, but since solid blue is atypical, I suggest using another colour from time to time.

As you are probably well aware, blue in the tone and hue you use does a semi-good job of triking the brain into thinking it's daylight (our brains sure are easy to fool). I suggest using some other colours. Another thing you might try is starting with backgrounds. After assembling a piece, use MS Paint to draw a line across whereever it looks right to have the horizon set; then colour the floor and the wall differently.

The flaws of much of my early artwork are still present in the artwork I do today; however, I added backgrounds, and then worked more and more on developing the background art, and people now tend to overlook he crumminess of my foregrounds. So I would also urge you to start working in some background art; even a little sets the atmosphere and context better than none at all.

Now, aren't you sorry you asked?

cutponies
07-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Interesting points. What do the rest of you guys, dolls and neuts think? Vote for choice 1 or choice 2. I personally think that backgrounds detract from scene, and that's why I don't do them, unless it adds to the theme of the pic, but like I said earlier, I'm a scientist, not an artist.

Oh by the way. I will have to delete the earlier pics from time to time in order to keep my allotment below 4 mb of attachments, so if you like a picture, download it, it won't be there forever. If you want to play with it (cut paste, maniplulate) or share it with others, feel free, they're not copyrighted.

Still haven't found the goof in the earlier picture? It's obvious to me, but maybe I'm my own worst critic.

silvia_lati
07-02-2006, 10:05 AM
very nice pics, but where are my photos?

cutponies
07-02-2006, 10:15 AM
As good as cutponies stuff, and do keep it coming, does any have any other bb artwork?
Im wondering if maybe the threads contents is almost all thats out there?

Maybe any others could have a go at some bb cartoons themselves? Post them up for all to see?
Maybe those that can could pick a type of bust and then in there own style share with everyone what they came up with?

I wish I could draw...
I have doodled before, but Im no artist! haha...

But anyway, no dis respect at all to cutponies...as I said, just maybe we need abit more variety?
Or maybe we dont. Hey its just my opinion, Im not expecting everyone to agree with me. :)

I do like your style tho cutponies. :)

kisses and kicks

BBP

Thank you princess. Send me a portrait of you and I'll do a toon of U busting me (or any other man). Who would you like to torment?

cutponies
07-02-2006, 11:41 AM
very nice pics, but where are my photos?

(she's refering to the proofs I sent her)

Do they look Italian?

Silvia, What do you want me to do with the original photos now? Erase them?

cutponies
07-02-2006, 03:23 PM
He asked me to do one of him being ********* by a red-head with green eyes with his usual rolled up white shirt kinky fetish. HEY it works quite well doesn't it?

Well Pet, I hope you enjoy your life as her personal eunuch, attending her needs when she entertians her girfriends. Never again to erect, never again to wear anything below the navel, so that all can see your loss.

I know this lady personally, and if your penis so much as twitches in her presence she will tear it out with her bare hands, just as she did your testicles! Or maybe you want her to do that to you? Let me know.

As for the rest of you here's a clue to my goof. Octopus, Platypus, Triceratops, Rinoceras.

silvia_lati
07-02-2006, 03:29 PM
FANTASTIC!!!!! I LOVE THIS PIC... can i ask another work??? :D

silvia_lati
07-02-2006, 03:37 PM
(she's refering to the proofs I sent her)

Do they look Italian?

Silvia, What do you want me to do with the original photos now? Erase them?

i think that you are a genius... and you can save my photos... :-)

cutponies
07-02-2006, 03:59 PM
FANTASTIC!!!!! I LOVE THIS PIC... can i ask another work??? :D

I sent you a private message telling you what I need for the next job.

Can I paint myself into the picture either as a man or as a eunuch watching (naked of course)?

silvia_lati
07-02-2006, 04:00 PM
I sent you a private message telling you what I need for the next job.

Can I paint myself into the picture either as a man or as a eunuch watching (naked of course)?

eunuch with hands on his face ...

cutponies
07-02-2006, 04:09 PM
eunuch with hands on his face ...

Covering my face so I can't watch? That's cruel.. Hands on cheek in surprise or horror neat!!

Now when you ********* me yourself many years ago what did you do to me? I forget.

Did you use a knife, clamp or flame? did you take my testicles, penis or both? Did my pubic hair grow back or is my groin bald?

silvia_lati
07-02-2006, 04:11 PM
Covering my face so I can't watch? That's cruel.. Hands on cheek in surprise or horror neat!!

Now when you ********* me yourself many years ago what did you do to me? I forget.

Did you use a knife, clamp or flame? did you take my testicles, penis or both? Did my pubic hair grow back or is my groin bald?

horror neat...

clamp...

i took both...

bald groin!

conan100
07-02-2006, 04:44 PM
So Many Great Pics Here !

cutponies
07-02-2006, 04:51 PM

All MINE (Well most are mine) Tee-hee-hee

cutponies
07-02-2006, 07:33 PM

What would you like to see, Conan100? If you've checked out the thread you'll know I do custom.

Ask for the rest of you guys, gals and neuts;- don't be shy

ASK!

And how about that Silvia? I'm going to do a custom pic for her and she'll let me watch only if I'm an emasculated (nulloed) young eunuch!!:( . Brrr! I think I'm falling in love with her. Sorry Snoodel

Did you know that some species of algae have as many as seven sexes?

Really verry totally baaad cutponies!

cutponies
07-03-2006, 09:30 AM
A request from Bekzide

sarofax69
07-04-2006, 07:44 AM
great pics

cutponies
07-04-2006, 11:10 AM
For Merontbt

cutponies
07-04-2006, 11:12 AM
That's not Silvia, It's her friend. Boy she's been busy!

cutponies
07-04-2006, 11:29 AM
One more day left in the "contest" Prize offer will be withdrawn.

(big deal he does requests anyway)

Final clue

The title of one of Hammer Studio's "Carmilla" Trilogy

For those newbies see post in this thread
#s 602 and 604

cutponies
07-04-2006, 12:15 PM
That should read

602 & 612

Castratrix's pet
07-04-2006, 01:21 PM
I've been enjoying cutponies's artwork, but most of them show it just after she has cut off the testicles. What about showing her performing the operation? Showing her as she clamps off the spermatic cords with her forceps, or tieing them off with ligatures? The moment when she clamps off the spermatic cords and she crushes them is when the testicles fate is sealed and they die in her hands, then they can no longer be saved and it is all over for his balls.

I would love to see a beautiful castratrix wearing a light blue chambray long sleeve work shirt with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows as she clamps or she ties off the spermatic cords as she prepares to cut off the testicles. Perhaps he would even have an erection and even be cumming while she is doing it to him. Would love to see it from the view point or through the eyes of the man she is **********. For some reason the castratrix in my fantasies is always left handed, I've never understood why.

A woman I'd love to see as a castratrix is Dr. Kerry Weaver from the TV show ER. Somehow Dr. Kerry Weaver seems like she would make a good castratrix. I'd love to be ********* by Dr. Kerry Weaver then spend the rest of my existence personally serving her and worshipping her as her personal eunuch slave/pet. Ok, we all have our dreams and fantasies.

cutponies
07-04-2006, 01:42 PM
What is chambray? O.K. I'll do one from your POV, being *********, a second before the point of no return where you transcend from a man into a eunuch. ( is your penis being destroyed too?) I'll show your face in a mirror if you send me a picture of you, ( of course I don't know what you look like) and yes she'll be a southpaw .

May I paint myself into the picture, watching? As a man or eunuch. If a eunuch which kind? gelding( no balls), sendlee (no penis) or castrato (no nothing). Are there any other watching your humiliation? do you want text?

Oh and yes, you'll be ********* by Dr. Weaver

Did you like the second one I did 4 U?

Castratrix's pet
07-04-2006, 02:10 PM
What is chambray? O.K. I'll do one from your POV, being *********, a second before the point of no return where you transcend from a man into a eunuch. ( is your penis being destroyed too?) I'll show your face in a mirror if you send me a picture of you, ( of course I don't know what you look like) and yes she'll be a southpaw .

May I paint myself into the picture, watching? As a man or eunuch. If a eunuch which kind? gelding( no balls), sendlee (no penis) or castrato (no nothing). Are there any other watching your humiliation? do you want text?

Chambray is a material workshirts are sometimes made of, it is a kind of light blue about the color of faded denim. In prison movies a lot of times the blue shirts prisoners wore are chambray, and it is used a lot in work shirts. In my fantasy she has her sleeves rolled up a little higher than to just above her elbows.

My penis is not being destroyed. It is fully erect, large erection in response to what's being done to me. I cum for the last time as she does it.

My face would not be shown. Just what I would see of myself naked from my waist down, of course my groin and genitals, showing her performing the surgery the way a surgeon or veterinarian would do it, and the castratrix with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows standing over me performing the surgery. The only people I want in it besides myself are women. The only other people in the picture would be a couple of other women, dominatrices who are assisting the castratrix and are enjoying watching a woman ********** a man.

Someone I would love to see as the castratrix is ER's Dr. Kerry Weaver.

I could think of all kinds of things to use as text. In my fantasies the castratrix describes and explains to the other women each step in the operation as she performs it, and she and the other women talk among themselves about **********, what she is doing to me and why she is doing it, what the effects will be, what I will be and what I will be like and why I will be that way. If that gives you any ideas for text go ahead.

phantomflier
07-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Here's what happens if you don't do the wash fellas

cutponies
07-04-2006, 04:16 PM
My face would not be shown. Just what I would see of myself naked from my waist down, of course my groin and genitals, showing her performing the surgery the way a surgeon or veterinarian would do it, and the castratrix with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows standing over me performing the surgery. The only people I want in it besides myself are women. The only other people in the picture would be a couple of other women, dominatrices who are assisting the castratrix and are enjoying watching a woman ********** a man.

Would not the two Dommes (revealing costumes but not completley nude) I have in mind be accompanied by two personal eunuchs? A geat lady is never without her eunuch-slaves, naked, so that her skills with the knife are apparent for all 2C? Maybe they're being serviced by the eunuchs ( tongue or fingers). A true domme would want to be masturbated as she watched, to heighten her pleasure. I really want to draw myself in even if I have to be ********* to do so

Castratrix's pet
07-04-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm sure cutponies. What I have described is what it is like in my femdom ********** fantasies, and that's what I would like to see portrayed in this.

Perhaps the castratrix is giving a demonstration to an all women or a women only audiance at a femdom club, or perhaps it is a ********** class and she is showing a groups of dominatrices who are castratrices in training how to perform the ********** surgery.
Another scenario which is my favority, the castratrix is a woman surgeon or a woman veterinarian and I'm her male slave/pet. She is ********** me for herself and the other women are either her assistants or perhaps they are some of her girlfriends who she has invited over to watch as she castrates me.

I have been trying to find a photo, drawing, video or videoclip showing this for a long time.

cutponies
07-04-2006, 05:56 PM
No eunuchs,Just dommes watching, pleased, laughing. One helping by holding your penis out of the way. Spoilsport. Do you want your testicles cut off or ripped out?

I'm working on the castratrix's shirt. She's facing you, your legs are spread and she's up close, your legs stradling her. Your point of view, and you don't want your face shown in mirror! and Yes it's Dr. Weaver. I've just finished her face. Shirt, boobs showing, no pants.

Castratrix's pet
07-04-2006, 06:14 PM
No eunuchs,Just dommes watching, pleased, laughing. Spoilsport. Do you want your testicles cut off or ripped out?

No eunuchs, just dommes. The castratrix is very omnipotent, SHE IS GODDESS. She is enjoying ********** me, enjoying performing the ********** surgery (she is a surgeon or a veterinarian, perhaps Dr. Kerry Weaver from ER, and she is left handed). The other dommes are watching and perhaps assisting (perhaps handing her the instruments), they are enjoying watching a woman ********** a man.

My testicles would be cut off, this is a surgical operation being performed by a woman surgeon or woman veterinarian, however neither the castratrix or the other dommes are wearing a surgical mask, they are wearing regular casual clothing and of course the castratrix is wearing a light blue chambray long sleeve work shirt with her sleeves rolled up aabove her elbows and rolled up a little higher than to just above her elbows. This is at the "point of no return" where she clamps or ligates the cords which crushes the cords destroying the testicles. She hasn't cut them off just yet. She is either clamping off the cords with forceps or perhaps she has clamped them and is tieing them off with ligatures. Perhaps one of the other dommes is about to hand her the scalpel. My penis is fully erect (my last erection) and perhaps I'm cumming for the last time as she destroys my testicles.

As she performs the **********, the castratrix explains and describes to the other dommes each step in the operation as she performs it, and she and the other dommes talk among themselves about all kinds of things about **********, what she's doing to my and why, what the effects will be, what I will be and be like and why I will be that way.

cutponies
07-04-2006, 06:20 PM
They're wearing surgical tops, unbottoned, nothing else, no bottoms. Some are young teens witnessing their first human **********. They're being trained. All have pleasant expressions, enjoying the show.

It'll take me a few days. Don't need any more data, I have the picture in my mind.

And it is Dr. Weaver, just as you asked.

Castratrix's pet
07-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes, Dr. Kerry Weaver with her sleeves rolled up above her elbows. She is the castratrix, and she is The Goddess.

Thanks cutponies.

cutponies
07-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by skipperbob
Your artwork is fantastic! I would be interested in custom work but my likes are different from what I've seen you do and I don't know if you would be interested. It wont hurt to ask! I love the sight of powerful black women in Karate gis kicking helpless white males in the balls so hard that their privates are crushed and turned into swollen mush! Any chance of some pics

Of course I will, skipper

What did you say/do to that bitch to get her so pissed off, or is that her nature?

(Just want the rest of you drooling in anticipation) tee-hee-hee

carnivorous_daisy
07-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Here's what happens if you don't do the wash fellas

ha ha ha. i drew that! i'm glad you guys like it. i'm gonna post some more toons on my web blog soon, heres the address,
www.carnivorousdaisy.blogspot.com

cutponies
07-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Him and his long sleeves again. He wanted all the girls in rolled up sleeves, but I draw the line- it takes more work to dress them than doing them nude. Enjoy.

P.S. Hey Skipper;- That bitch is REALLY pissed!

Oh and I had to turn back time and delete a few to make room

cutponies
07-05-2006, 01:24 AM
To review the clues;

Octopus, means "8 snouts"
Platypus, means "Flat snout"
Triceratops, means "3 horned face"
Rinoceras, means "Horn on Nose"

Waa, am I the only one who speaks Latin?
Anyway they all refer to the face or part of the face!

The Hammer Carmilla Trilogy;

"The Vampire Lovers"
"Lust for A Vampire"
"Twins of Evil"

AND NOBODY NOTICED THAT I DREW TWO WOMEN WITH THE SAME FACE?

Baddd baddd Stupid Cutponies

cutponies
07-05-2006, 04:58 AM
WHAT IN *!~ DID YOU SAY TO HER?

:Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha: :Baahaha:

Castratrix's pet
07-05-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks cutponies. Now I can be Dr Kerry Weaver's own personal eunuch slave/pet ********* at her hands. Thanks.

skipperbob
07-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks Cutponies! You are the best!:ibow4u: Great pic, loved it!:bananajum

cutponies
07-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks cutponies. Now I can be Dr Kerry Weaver's own personal eunuch slave/pet ********* at her hands. Thanks.

I know this lady and she's a bitch. You will never wear anything above the waist again, Even when her friends visit. If she sees your penis so much as tremble or twitch, or she sees you touch it for anything except pissing, she'll have it off as fast as you can say "up", so you'd better behave yourself. When she does emasculate, she makes the slave wear a bra, garter and stockings, no panties though.

babunecka
07-05-2006, 11:43 AM
I send some nice pics, its oldies but goodies :)

babunecka
07-05-2006, 11:51 AM
shit! Now i hope its will be good ....

cutponies
07-05-2006, 01:09 PM
shit! Now i hope its will be good ....

May I colourize it?

babunecka
07-05-2006, 01:45 PM
My favorite pics .... :)

cutponies
07-05-2006, 02:00 PM

Congradulations Pet. You have been checked for potency following your **********, and have passed (that is of course you didn't get an erection; you'd have lost your penis if you failed). Your clothes have been destroyed as you will never need them again. You may now serve your goddess-mistress as her faithfull eunuch!

You are quite proud of your loss, and are happy to display the stump where your testicles used to be. Her girlfriends are impressed with her skill with the gelding knife!

Again Congradulations

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks Cutponies! You are the best!:ibow4u: Great pic, loved it!:bananajum

i'm absolutely agree

vulkrypse
07-05-2006, 04:33 PM
To review the clues;

Octopus, means "8 snouts"
Platypus, means "Flat snout"
Triceratops, means "3 horned face"
Rinoceras, means "Horn on Nose"

Anyway they all refer to the face or part of the face!

The Hammer Carmilla Trilogy;

"The Vampire Lovers"
"Lust for A Vampire"
"Twins of Evil"

Dig the sword work, and the queen scene

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 04:37 PM
May I colourize it?

cut wanna make another pic for me?

cutponies
07-05-2006, 04:41 PM
You have such immagination, it would be a pleasure to paint another picture for you.

Please describe the scene for me

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 04:43 PM
You have such immagination, it would be a pleasure to paint another picture for you.

Please describe the scene for me

mmm... have you some proposals?

cutponies
07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Dig the sword work, and the queen scene

Of course that's me being emasculated. What would you like to see in a pic, dear?

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Of course that's me being emasculated. what would you like to see in a pic, dear?

first of all i want see you like a eunuch

cutponies
07-05-2006, 04:47 PM
mmm... have you some proposals?

Don't use a knife this time. Some other tool. Are you the castratrix or is your (hubb hubba, drool:ibow4u: ) friend. Is her lovely daughter present? May I watch?

cutponies
07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Bit I'm a man. I still have my, uh, tools, packet,- you know what makes a man!

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Don't use a knife this time. Some other tool. Are you the castratrix or is your (hubb hubba, drool:ibow4u: ) friend. Is her lovely daughter present? May I watch?

i think that flame is perfect...

cutponies
07-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Don't take everything. Don't turn me into a girl. leave me at least half a man.

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 04:59 PM

both are presentes, my friend and her daughter, i think naked, and then my friend could use flame to destroy your balls

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Don't take everything. Don't turn me into a girl. leave me at least half a man.

ok my friend destroy only your balls

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:02 PM
aieeeeeeeeeeee!:(

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 05:03 PM
aieeeeeeeeeeee!:(

she wants so...

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 05:06 PM
so you can't do anythink to her daugtherm you are definitely impotent :bananawin

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Fans. Silvia is Italian, so you must excuse her English

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Fans. Silvia is Italian, so you must excuse her English

yes :-( sorry for my english :(

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Now describe the scene of your new picture. By the way. I'm also going to do a picture of what you just did to me. And you and your friend a re going to be naked this time. You'll be undressed in front of all the forum's fans!

AND THEY'RE NOT EUNUCHS. TEE-E-HEE-HEE :D

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:13 PM
yes :-( sorry for my english :(

I dont speak Italian at all. Well buono, areverderchi, chaio, mama mia.

That's about it.

A little French, German, perfect Gaelic

Gaelic- that should clue you, skipper (private joke)

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 05:14 PM
perfect Gaelic

irish or scottish?

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Actually 3 more. But Basque in France and Nova Scotia aren't countries

Tiny little country, Great big, Big and I mean Big animals have same sound.

tee-hee-heee

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Tom Jones, Davey Jones, Catherine Zeta Jones

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:40 PM
And since her friend has a little girl, and cutponies has humiliated her by seeing her naked, in the ancient tradition of harems;-

cutponies
07-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Silvia has a solution!

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Silvia has a solution!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

fittizzioh
07-05-2006, 05:53 PM
I am italian!

Brava Silvia, porta alta la nostra bandiera!!

Here in Italy (and south italy in particular) girls are a little shy about ballbusting, usually the key is starting it as a game/joke (my girl loves squeezing me while I am answering the phone!)

cutponies
07-05-2006, 06:07 PM
I am italian!

Here in Italy (and south italy in particular) girls are a little shy about ballbusting, usually the key is starting it as a game/joke (my girl loves squeezing me while I am answering the phone!)

Silvia and I have no secrets. I've seen her naked many times and she's ********* me twice

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Silvia and I have no secrets. I've seen her naked many times and she's ********* me twice

only twice??? i remember more! hehe

cutponies
07-05-2006, 06:35 PM
What does

Mean? hmm lets see
brava, brave?
porta, port? wine,left, carry, take?
alta, altitude, up?
nostra ah nose!
bandiera, band

Ah Brave Silvia, take up your nose band!

Really very maxi baaaaad cutponies

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 06:41 PM

very good silvia... bring high our flag

cutponies
07-05-2006, 06:49 PM
If you took the phrase

"Birds and mammals are higher vertebrates"

Translated that into Latin, then translated the Latin into French, and back to English, you could get;

"Pilots and mothers are Brave"

The statement
""Germany" is English, and "England" is German."
Is quite correct grammatically and is a true fact

How So?

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 06:52 PM
If you took the phrase

"Birds and mammals are higher vertebrates"

Translated that into Latin, then translated the Latin into French, and back to English, you could get;

"Pilots and mothers are Brave"

The statement
""Germany" is English, and "England" is German."
Is quite correct grammatically and is a true fact

How So?

omg :cussing::wooow:asleep

cutponies
07-05-2006, 07:00 PM
very good silvia... bring high our flag

I got Silvia exactly right, and porta alta right, (more or less.!)

Italian Women are so HOT!!! What is it? The food, water, genes?

Germany is an English word, and England is an old German word ( The English themselves called the island Briton)

P.S. the answer isn't Irish or Scottish, Silvia. I'm from Wales (Whales-big sea mammals, get it)

Baaaad Baaad Super-Duper Bad cutponies

cutponies
07-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Silvia has a solution!

Mama Mia Silvia, You have beautifull tush!

Closer view:D

silvia_lati
07-05-2006, 07:34 PM

i'm redhead and i'm full red, also under!

cutponies
07-05-2006, 07:38 PM

Pleese, prettty pleeeese?

cutponies
07-05-2006, 07:41 PM
i'm redhead and i'm full red, also under!

AKA pussy, beaver, box, muffin!

Do you mean your pubic hair ( the tuft between your legs?)

cutponies
07-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Pleese, prettty pleeeese?

Well silence gives consent:iluvu:

cutponies
07-05-2006, 10:45 PM
I think you misunderstood. Your tush is your rear,backside, bum, derriere, what you sit on. I think you thought I was refering to your bush, which is slang for a ladies pubic hair. My friend will demonstrate!

cutponies
07-05-2006, 10:54 PM
If I had wanted to kiss your BUSH

cutponies
07-05-2006, 10:57 PM
But it didn't. So there is no need to be embarrased or to ******** me again.:wooow :D

Trouble
07-06-2006, 12:15 AM

I graduated with a diplomat tha says something about cusrum perfecti, summa cum laude. Like any dropout, I know what summa cum laude means, but I can only guess that cursum perfecti means "course completed".

In general, Latin is of little relevance to BB, which is one very good reason why I do not toss around the "Valete!" to everyone.

cutponies
07-06-2006, 12:53 AM
I graduated with a diplomat tha says something about cusrum perfecti, summa cum laude. Like any dropout, I know what summa cum laude means, but I can only guess that cursum perfecti means "course completed".

In general, Latin is of little relevance to BB, which is one very good reason why I do not toss around the "Valete!" to everyone.

My sometimes inane postings on this thread are to give me an excuse to post a picture. Perhaps excuse is the wrong word. Reason is better. Yes a reason to post. The pictures are either requests, challenges or "out of the blue", and some of the ootbs are very popular. I check to see how many times they've been viewed to get a feel for what my "fans"?? like to see. Even some of my most inane get a response ( see Silvia's reply to my "England is German" quip.

Happy spherici destructi

(that's ball busting for you hoi poli)

(that's common people for you, proletarians)

(that's the masses for you;- Ah shaddap

baad badd badd cutponies

cutponies
07-06-2006, 12:56 AM
Forgot to attach the picture. I picked a bad day to stop drinking. That's Silvia by the way. She's in disguise, but I'd recognise her bush anywhere.

cutponies
07-06-2006, 01:25 AM
I was in love with the actress Faith Domergue.:iluvu: Nobody before or since looked as lovely in a cocktail or evening dress, and the directors knew it. She always had a scene in which she was dressed up to the nines.

She was the queen of SF, appearing in such classics as "This Island Earth" and "It Came From Beneath the Sea" (Boy that dates me)

I thought her name was pronounced Dom'-Rang , like Lemon Meringue. When I saw the movie "The Aviator" last year, I learned that it was
Doe'-Mare. ( Hughes had the hots for her, she was portrayed by Kelli Garner)

What has this got to do with Ballbusting?

Except for the fact that we lost a Dom in there

Absoluteley Nothing

Just needed a change of pace from my art

fittizzioh
07-06-2006, 02:13 AM
Cutponies your drawings are really sensational! My advice is: why don't you make comics?

Adding dialogues (like the drawings from Try... see from page 9 of this post) really underlines the mood and the temper of the characters!

You are very quick too... you could realize a complete ballbusting story or just strips like those from carnivorousdaisy (i love them!)

Taran Beast
07-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Anybody know where the toon below is from. I came upon it all by itself . It appears to be part of a rather interesting comic strip about Tarzan. Any ideas?
TB

silvia_lati
07-06-2006, 03:39 AM
If I had wanted to kiss your BUSH

i'm here :D

cutponies
07-06-2006, 11:34 AM
They must train Italians at a very young age to kick balls, There in the FIFA final.

That's World Cup for all you BBFBF

Now Hockey, There's game for men

They travel twice as fast as football players, hit as often, and wear half as much protection. Ouch (I know, I was a goalie).

Hey there's an idea for a pic. Ballbusting with a hockey stick!

What kind of a square, normal dressing, sexually straight man wears a garter belt?

Again Silvia, Brava Italia (Did I say that right)

I honour your country by honouring you

cutponies
07-06-2006, 11:47 AM
First you musn't be embarassed being "attended to" naked, in public. If you look closely at my groin in the first picture you will see that I'm a eunuch. (You should know, YOU ********* me) (3 times I think).

In the first picture I am kissing your TUSH

In the second picture I am licking your BUSH (Your Red Bush), again, I'm still a eunuch.

Wait a minute, A Red-Headed Italian???? Hmmm. An Irishman must have climbed into a window way back. (Crusades?? 100 yrs.War?? Napoleonic Wars?)

cutponies
07-06-2006, 11:51 AM
What kind of a square, normal dressing, sexually straight man wears a garter belt?

Give up?

A Hockey Player

silvia_lati
07-06-2006, 12:32 PM
First you musn't be embarassed being "attended to" naked, in public. If you look closely at my groin in the first picture you will see that I'm a eunuch. (You should know, YOU ********* me) (3 times I think).

In the first picture I am kissing your TUSH

In the second picture I am licking your BUSH (Your Red Bush), again, I'm still a eunuch.

Wait a minute, A Red-Headed Italian???? Hmmm. An Irishman must have climbed into a window way back. (Crusades?? 100 yrs.War?? Napoleonic Wars?)

well... if i have to decide what i like... well... I LIKE BOTH!

plaintiger
07-06-2006, 01:37 PM
* * * i've found the answer to my question, but i'm leaving my question here so i will have posted. :D * * *

hi all - i've just joined the forums and my account's been activated and validated, but still when i click a thumbnail of a cartoon here in the cartoons forum, i see a message saying i can't access the page, and that this could be because:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? or

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

#1 isn't the case, and if #2 is the case i can't imagine why, since i only joined last night and haven't done anything yet except view some posts (i could view some, but not all, of the ballbusting cartoons last night but can no longer today).

anybody know what's wrong here?

* * * never mind! i've just read the forum rules and seen that you need to post in order to view. that works for me. i don't imagine i'm going to become a steady poster - my offline life is much more active than my online life these days, i'm happy to say - but i'll post a little. thanks... * * *

thank you!

plaintiger
07-06-2006, 01:59 PM
now i find i can view attachments in one forum but not in another. what's going on, if i may ask? thank you...

oops, sorry: wrong terminology. i can view attachments in one *thread* but not another, in the same forum.

i can view attachments in the thread called "nut stomping," but not in "ballbusting cartoons," which is where i really want to view attachments.

whassupwiddat?

thanks!

cutponies
07-06-2006, 06:59 PM
now i find i can view attachments in one forum but not in another. what's going on, if i may ask? thank you...

oops, sorry: wrong terminology. i can view attachments in one *thread* but not another, in the same forum.

i can view attachments in the thread called "nut stomping," but not in "ballbusting cartoons," which is where i really want to view attachments.

whassupwiddat?

thanks!

Once you post in a thread it should work. I had the same problem for the first few and look at me now. I actually have fans!

What would you like to see? ( I mean in a custom cartoon) Don't be shy, we're all a bit kinky here, by definition. My kink is being ********* in public, and being forbidden to wear clothes ever again so that all might see my loss, and I don't think you can get more , uh, bent than that. If worse comes to worse pm me, tell me which pics you liked ( by number in top right).

Of course that will only work with my pics, but then again almost everything here lateley is mine.

MINE ALL MINE (WELL ALMOST)

MOO-HOOO-HHOO-HAAAAAA!:jumpsmile :Baahaha:

BAAAD BAAAD BAAAD ARROGANT CUTPONIES

cell54
07-06-2006, 08:36 PM
i love bb cartoons

ariane V
07-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Cutponies your drawings are really beautiful !
Chapeau l'artiste ! :thumbup as we say in french.
FemalDom.com: The new babel tower :D

cutponies
07-06-2006, 10:05 PM
i love bb cartoons

I'm into ********** myself, but have also done 'toons on request of kicking, burning, spaying (sort of, what do you call what I did to snoodle?)

skipperbob
07-06-2006, 10:21 PM
cutponies - you are the best! Intelligent and talented! Who would have thought they could go together? Your selfless devotion to this topic is greatly appreciated! We are in the presence of greatness!:ibow4u:

cutponies
07-06-2006, 10:39 PM
cutponies - you are the best! Intelligent and talented! Who would have thought they could go together? Your selfless devotion to this topic is greatly appreciated! We are in the presence of greatness!:ibow4u:

But you forgot Handsom, kind, generous, brave trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean neutered, irreverent and kinky .

Baaad Baaaad Vain cutponies!

cutponies
07-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Cutponies your drawings are really sensational! My advice is: why don't you make comics?

Adding dialogues (like the drawings from Try... see from page 9 of this post) really underlines the mood and the temper of the characters!

You are very quick too... you could realize a complete ballbusting story or just strips like those from carnivorousdaisy (i love them!)

Why don't You add the dialogues?

Hey there's an idea All. When I post a 'toon, come up with text ideas!:rolleyes:

cutponies
07-06-2006, 11:40 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't read your first post closely enough. You wanted her to ballbust with HANDS not kness. I'll try again

Bad bad inattentive cutponies

cutponies
07-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Cutponies your drawings are really beautiful !
Chapeau l'artiste ! :thumbup as we say in french.
FemalDom.com: The new babel tower :D

Je parle Francais. Je suis Canadien. Ah, en France, c'est "Merci Bien, pas Merci Beaucoup," n'est pas?

Francais Canadien et Francais Francais. Ils ne sont pas la memme langue exactement.

For all you monolingual anglophones I said

Thank you very much
I speak French. I'm Canadian. Oh, in Fance it's "Thank you very much, not, Thank you very much", right? Canadian French and French French are not exactly the same language.

Like the Queen's English isn't quite the same as American English.

A chesterfield is a couch, a touque is a hat, and it is pronouced "zed" , not zee, zed..... My name is Joe and I am Canadian!

Anyone know where that line comes from?

Dualing Banjo
07-07-2006, 02:22 AM
I actually have fans!
Oh Yeah! :ibow4u:

fittizzioh
07-07-2006, 03:47 AM
I didn't know where that line was from so i googled around and i found my answer, but i think it's cheating so i leave the possibility for others to answer.

Cutponies... here is my work about my favourite of your drawings (I love ballgrabs!!)... I hope you like it! I can't draw at all (the best I can do are irregular pentagons) but I love using gimp to modify existing images!

Ps: which software (or hardware?) do you use to create those drawings?? Why blue background? (I can filter the blue and add a background if you want!)

silvia_lati
07-07-2006, 04:15 AM
I didn't know where that line was from so i googled around and i found my answer, but i think it's cheating so i leave the possibility for others to answer.

Cutponies... here is my work about my favourite of your drawings (I love ballgrabs!!)... I hope you like it! I can't draw at all (the best I can do are irregular pentagons) but I love using gimp to modify existing images!

Ps: which software (or hardware?) do you use to create those drawings?? Why blue background? (I can filter the blue and add a background if you want!)

i like very well to read what they are saying

Bekzide
07-07-2006, 04:22 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't read your first post closely enough. You wanted her to ballbust with HANDS not kness. I'll try again

Bad bad inattentive cutponies

thank you very much,were you thinking of silvia_lati when drawing this?she looks like her:D

fittizzioh
07-07-2006, 04:38 AM
Here is a re-interpretation! Silvia is the first female (and hot) president, and she is also italian and redhead! And finally... a ballbusting president!

PS: you can see the blue because the format of the original image was jpg! Please post bmp if you can (or xcf!!!)

cutponies
07-07-2006, 05:29 AM

Alright!!!! I was begining to think I was amno uh monoop, minopo, uh alone here.

I draw the picture and solid colour in MS paint, then mask and shade in JASC Paint Shop Pro version 7. I use the blue for a technical reason. When I do photo-manipulation work (see the bi-dom and cher-lady earlier) it is very important when cutting and pasting to have the background colour different from any and all colours in the original ( else you would get gaps and/or splotches). For quatum-mechanical reasons that are too complicated to go into here, that particular shade of blue does not and cannot occur in nature, or in a colour photograph. Hence it does not interfere with cut/paste. This technigue is as old as special effects.. I'm sure that you've heard the term "blue screen". See below some of my photo-manipulations. Adobe photoshop works as well, but for the kind of work I do PSP is a bit faster. I post in jpg because if I posted in bmp or gif i'd run out of alloted attachments after a few pic

cutponies
07-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Look at the last few posts. You're famous. You have FANS

silvia_lati
07-07-2006, 05:36 AM
Look at the last few posts. You're famous. You have FANS

:thumbup
i think that's right

cutponies
07-07-2006, 05:44 AM
:thumbup
i think that's right

Let's dance.. Mama Mia, Beautifull, and Tall

Don't be embarrased, Remember, I'm a eunuch ( Like I need to remind her, she ********* me!)

cutponies
07-07-2006, 05:53 AM
I think just once that the ballbusting victims and ********* boys should have some revenge. Just this one time.:D :soomad

Oh and I'm running out of allotments again. I'll have to delete some soon. Download 'em while you have the chance

Bekzide
07-07-2006, 06:04 AM
@cutponies

first of all,I really like your work,and I also have a request:
-a man and a women in wrestling ring(not that important to draw the ring if it's too much work),both clothed,and they are lying on the floor,the women squeezing his balls from behind with her hand in his pants

cutponies
07-07-2006, 06:39 AM
@cutponies

-a man and a women in wrestling ring(not that important to draw the ring if it's too much work),both clothed,and they are lying on the floor,the women squeezing his balls from behind with her hand in his pants

I like your idea. Classic wrestling clothes ie skimpy. Lady is losing bra, pant(ie)s half off.

Any preference of race?

Any referee?

fittizzioh
07-07-2006, 07:36 AM
i like very well to read what they are saying

Ok so I'll add dialogues if Cutponies lets me do it! No one commented the white house picture... do you like it? Or is it awful? I just wanna know if I'm doing well or I have to stop!

For Cutponies: so you just use the mouse to draw those pictures? WOW! For me it's simplier to create a 3D model and then position it!!!! It's ashame I can't draw!!

fittizzioh
07-07-2006, 07:38 AM
@cutponies

Our tastes are really similar! I'd ask the same situation for cutponies to draw (and for my girl to do)!!!

Melkur
07-07-2006, 07:54 AM
I love :iluvu: the shot of Snoodle in post #742 :thumbup
I'm sure our Julie would approve of a little clit-crunching revenge :D
Yer a top man cutponies :thumbup

If you get the time I'd quite like to see a pair of balls crushing under some full weight standing :)
Maybe a little series of before and after popping shots :)
If yer running out of room to post them PM me, email 'em to me and I'll post 'em 4u. We need to see as much of your original artwork here as possible (have you thought about signing each piece?)

U R THE MAN :ibow4u:

(or shud that be UR the EUNUCH? :confused:)

cutponies
07-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Ok so I'll add dialogues if Cutponies lets me do it! No one commented the white house picture... do you like it? Or is it awful? I just wanna know if I'm doing well or I have to stop!

For Cutponies: so you just use the mouse to draw those pictures? WOW! For me it's simplier to create a 3D model and then position it!!!! It's ashame I can't draw!!

But you should have made a joke about "bush" George Bush -Silvia's lovely Bush (pubes)

cutponies
07-07-2006, 07:58 AM
I love :iluvu: the shot of Snoodle in post #742 :thumbup
I'm sure our Julie would approve of a little clit-crunching revenge :D
Yer a top man cutponies :thumbup

If you get the time I'd quite like to see a pair of balls crushing under some full weight standing :)
Maybe a little series of before and after popping shots :)
If yer running out of room to post them PM me, email 'em to me and I'll post 'em 4u.

U R THE MAN :ibow4u:

(or shud that be UR the EUNUCH? :confused:)

I saw Silvia's friend's daughter naked, so inspired by the harems of old,she took a knife and off they came, sniff:( . At least she let me keep my penis (for now):cryingblu !

I'll do a pic 4 U, but there is a bit of a lineup, so it will take awhile

fittizzioh
07-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Ok I found a way to clear the blue aura other than manually (it should take too much time!)... here is the result: Cutponies and Silvia dancing in a ballroom (that's not another joke)!!!!!

But you should have made a joke about "bush" George Bush -Silvia's lovely Bush
Next picture I'll use that joke!