PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Cartoons

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

spidermale
08-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Remember that great scene in Ice Pirates? how smug the girls on the assembly line were? I can imagine you doing something like that. Some girls telling the guys to be calm, it will only hurt for a second, some girls being total bitches and acting like having balls is the best reason for cutting them off.

cutponies
08-05-2006, 05:19 AM
Remember that great scene in Ice Pirates? how smug the girls on the assembly line were? I can imagine you doing something like that. Some girls telling the guys to be calm, it will only hurt for a second, some girls being total bitches and acting like having balls is the best reason for cutting them off.

Are you just reminiscing or would you like a 'toon to that effect?

spidermale
08-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Any one else agree? how come it seems like interest in this thread is dying off? I hope others will chime in with their ideas soon. I also think you should do a series of toons based on what youve been telling me in PMs.

cutponies
08-05-2006, 01:20 PM
Any one else agree? how come it seems like interest in this thread is dying off? I hope others will chime in with their ideas soon. I also think you should do a series of toons based on what youve been telling me in PMs.

I think the other scenes might be offensive

Trouble
08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Any one else agree? how come it seems like interest in this thread is dying off?
Interest dies because of uniformity. A thread needs variation. Spice. Seasoning. No MSG. Yeah, now we're cooking!

agnetha
08-06-2006, 05:42 AM
Hello,

and I think that Trouble is right, variety, as in all things, keeps interest. After page 67 I don't know how many more drawings or variations there can be!

There used to be a link on the groinkick site to a gallery of hundreds of bb cartoons/pictures. I think the site noted that they were working on some animations too, then it died when groinkick changed. I don't know if it still exists but perhaps it could be linked to and maybe add some inspiration?

Aggie

Batmons
08-06-2006, 09:16 AM
There is a cartoon on the first page that inspired this one I made.

cutponies
08-06-2006, 07:18 PM
Everyone has gone to the beach to escape the heat, and doesn't have a laptop. I'm too new to have noticed but is the forum seasonal? I repeat when I make a pic for syself, but the custom ones are all brand new figures, eh!

fightfair
08-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Cutponies, could you get round to trying some futagirl busting like in the Snoodle's Grail thread?

cutponies
08-07-2006, 12:07 AM
A girl ballbusting a hermaphrodite. eh?
What do you call a ********* hermaphrodite, 'cause I haven't the foggiest notion?

Trouble
08-07-2006, 01:08 AM
I have a German riend who doesn't understand that when I say "hermaphrodite", I mean "hermaphrodite", not "homosexual". I asked her to look it up and she did and said the same thing. Are ALL Germans stubborn?!?

Silly question.

Cutponies: you, my friend, have two things I lack (and maybe more):one of them is talent, and the other is time. However, an artist, ye be not, except in the technical sense. The monolithic blue background and the similar-looking slu- er, ladies is not hugely varied. If we had Try continuing to post his stuff, and if I would draw things and post them, and so on, then we would have something: variety. One artist just can't offer that, because artists have these things called "styles" and once they have a style, they keep to it.

I simply can't draw with a ballpoint pen. I try and it kjust dpoesn't work. Has to be felt-tip or a brush; and all I gots is ballpoints. I appear to have failed to plan well. There is also a surplus of paper at my office and no blank paper at home; but I have ruled paper at home, which they do not have at my office, so maybe I could arrange a trade... (Crafty little bugger, ain't I?),

Oh, and I mean no offense to Germans who visit here; please accept my wisecrack as a joke on the stereotype of Germans.

Batmons
08-07-2006, 06:21 AM
I have a German riend who doesn't understand that when I say "hermaphrodite", I mean "hermaphrodite", not "homosexual". I asked her to look it up and she did and said the same thing. Are ALL Germans stubborn?!?

I think the german translation for hermaphrodite is "zwitter".
Maybe that will help:thumbup

JokerBoddy
08-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Now thats weird...

cutponies
08-07-2006, 11:30 AM

Silly question.

Cutponies: you, my friend, have two things I lack (and maybe more):one of them is talent, and the other is time. However, an artist, ye be not, except in the technical sense. The monolithic blue background and the similar-looking slu- er, ladies is not hugely varied. If we had Try continuing to post his stuff, and if I would draw things and post them, and so on, then we would have something: variety. One artist just can't offer that, because artists have these things called "styles" and once they have a style, they keep to it.

I simply can't draw with a ballpoint pen. I try and it kjust dpoesn't work. Has to be felt-tip or a brush; and all I gots is ballpoints. I appear to have failed to plan well. There is also a surplus of paper at my office and no blank paper at home; but I have ruled paper at home, which they do not have at my office, so maybe I could arrange a trade... (Crafty little bugger, ain't I?),

Oh, and I mean no offense to Germans who visit here; please accept my wisecrack as a joke on the stereotype of Germans.

I'm a photogrammatist and cartographer, retired. ie a Scientist. Do cartoons on side. I've explained why the blue backgrounds, and I re-cycle faces to save time. How many artist give the work away free? Ans I definitely do have a style. It's called comic-book realistic. My shading is unique

cutponies
08-08-2006, 05:22 AM

Silly question.

Yes the German for hermaphrodite is zwitter, and that word can also mean hybrid.

The German for homosexual is homosexuelle.

I think the problem was that your friend doesn't know what the English word hermaphrodite means.

The word homophobic now means "fear of homosexuals" It is used in Biology though to mean "fear of man" ie most animals are homophobic. The ones we consider pests, like mice, are homophilic.

The problem arises from early scholars mistranslating Latin . In English "Man" can mean Human, or an Adult Male. In Latin "Homo" means self, and they also applied it to describe themselves, self=us=human, rather than the formal Humanus. It was NEVER used to describe an adult male. That word was Andros, and a woman was Gynos. And strictly speaking, homosexual did not describe a person, but rather a relationship, since it means "same sex"
2 partners were either homosexual (same sex) or heterosexual (different sex). Only fairly recently has the term been used as an adjective for a specific person. A more recent mis-translation. Mammalia and Theria have both translated as "Mammal". No, since Humans, Whales,Seals, Mantees, Kangaroos and Bats are Mammalia, but not Theria.. Theria are four-footed mammals.
The definition of mammals by the way has nothing to do with mammaries (Mother's glands, or breasts) but the fact that we are the only creatures that can move our jaws sideways and forwards.. This is identified in fossils by the ear having three bones and the jaw one! Mammals are also the only creatures with a secondary palate (seperating the oral and sinus cavities), a knee bone, and a closed ribcage and among vertebrates, a penis. (insects also have a penis, ah that is the male ones do)

And you thought that all I could do was draw!

Talk about off-topic

millerkr
08-08-2006, 07:17 AM
do any of you guys have one with the male wearing panties and getting busted by female

skipperbob
08-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Yes the German for hermaphrodite is zwitter, and that word can also mean hybrid.

The German for homosexual is homosexuelle.

I think the problem was that your friend doesn't know what the English word hermaphrodite means.

The word homophobic now means "fear of homosexuals" It is used in Biology though to mean "fear of man" ie most animals are homophobic. The ones we consider pests, like mice, are homophilic.

The problem arises from early scholars mistranslating Latin . In English "Man" can mean Human, or an Adult Male. In Latin "Homo" means self, and they also applied it to describe themselves, self=us=human, rather than the formal Humanus. It was NEVER used to describe an adult male. That word was Andros, and a woman was Gynos. And strictly speaking, homosexual did not describe a person, but rather a relationship, since it means "same sex"
2 partners were either homosexual (same sex) or heterosexual (different sex). Only fairly recently has the term been used as an adjective for a specific person. A more recent mis-translation. Mammalia and Theria have both translated as "Mammal". No, since Humans, Whales,Seals, Mantees, Kangaroos and Bats are Mammalia, but not Theria.. Theria are four-footed mammals.
The definition of mammals by the way has nothing to do with mammaries (Mother's glands, or breasts) but the fact that we are the only creatures that can move our jaws sideways and forwards.. This is identified in fossils by the ear having three bones and the jaw one! Mammals are also the only creatures with a secondary palate (seperating the oral and sinus cavities), a knee bone, and a closed ribcage and among vertebrates, a penis. (insects also have a penis, ah that is the male ones do)

And you thought that all I could do was draw!

Talk about off-topic

cutponies - you never cease to amaze me! An artist and a scientist! I am sure I speak for all when I say thank you for your great cartoons and enlightened dialogues! And no - I have never seen anyone else in all my years who gives away such art!

spidermale
08-08-2006, 05:24 PM
I think what happened might be too offensive, might not. maybe if you change who the people were, then do the story with captions? I know the story got me hot, and im sure others will like it too, but i can see how some might get botherd by certain aspects of it. just change the titles of some of the characters. Knowing the story, the pic you drew of the barn made more sense to me then to others im sure. Here are some ideas...Amazons? Vikings? Druidess? A celtic goddess grinding up a mans parts in a grain wheel or a mortar and pestle.. viking girls with hammers...amazons with spears and cooking pots:) hows that for some fresh ideas?

cutponies
08-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Here are some ideas...Amazons? Vikings? Druidess? A celtic goddess grinding up a mans parts in a grain wheel or a mortar and pestle.. viking girls with hammers...amazons with spears and cooking pots:) hows that for some fresh ideas?

JFC WDITOT,eh?
(Why didn't I think of that?) on it eh
Yes a Celt. The Celts didn't call themselves that untill fairly recently.
(16th century) They were Gallatians, Pics, Ordovicians, Silurians, Volcae, Icinei etc. to themselves.. And it would be historically accurate. They fought and worshipped wearing blue paint. Nothing else, just the paint. By the way, I'm a Volcae ie Welsh)

ljfemd
08-09-2006, 12:23 AM
does anyone know a site for photoshop image manips?

Trouble
08-10-2006, 03:15 AM
I'm a photogrammatist and cartographer, retired. ie a Scientist. Do cartoons on side. I've explained why the blue backgrounds, and I re-cycle faces to save time. How many artist give the work away free? Ans I definitely do have a style. It's called comic-book realistic. My shading is unique
I have almost always worked for at-cost rates; the labour is free. On the other hand, it has been years since I did lots of comics -- I now get assignments to compile periodicals, or to write web pages (i.e., I am being used as a replacement for a 486 - quite an insult).

I have noticed the shading; that is something that I never did do well, and it is a useful thing to have to add depth.

But having a particular style, arrrrrgh; this is no real criticism. Well, okay, it IS a criticism, but it is not one that says that you work is bad, because it very obviously is good stuff. Art style leads to sameness. Consider it contrasted with my composition style, which I no longer have since I have lost most of my hearing: I can write a passacaglia and a chaconne, but they will not sound tremendously different. Throw in a fugue, a gavotte, corrente, sarabande, gigue, all that stuff, and I can look at the sheet music and say, "I changed... the key... the chord progression... the instrumentation... thos one has gobs of ornamentation; this other one is spartan... the tempo... I wrote them months apart... and they sound almost the same."

I am not saying that the following is true of you, although it very much was true of me: I had NO imagination to speak of; no matter how much music theory I knew, there was no way to overcome being devoid of that kind of creativity. (I was careful to write down "Whaddaya want for nuthin'?" on each piece; not only would I not have accepted money for them, but nobody would ever have paid anything for them. They were not BAD, just lackluster.)

What this thread could use is for jackasses like me (and Try if he's come out of hiding yet [WINK]) to put some pen to some paper. Dude, I understand the reason why you use the same blue background, but it remains the same blue background. ;)

Trouble
08-10-2006, 03:21 AM

Talk about off-topic
Similar problem now exists in music: "homophonic" and "heterophonic" music now baffles people as if we were writing something wicked. And I wish we were; sadly, "homophonic" means every instrument plays an identical melody, while in heterophonic music, one or more instruments take occasional detours from identical melodic material, returning to synchronized melodic line after the detour. No, sorry, "homophonic" music does not mean we put two bassoons in the same bassoon case.

Proudly even more off-topic :P

cutponies
08-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Hold off om requests for awhile. I'm working on 4!
2 clitlbusting chicks (or 1 chick and 1 guy, she hasn't decided)
A hanging
Celts
And one for Silvia, eh!

phantomflier
08-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Does any one know where I can find more of this artists work?

cutponies
08-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Domergue? Ruth from This Island Earth? I did not know that.

Yes and she was sexier in her evening dress in the dinner scene than most women are naked. If you have the movie on VHS or DVD, freeze frame on the hyperbaric chamber scene. She's seen nude for ONE whole frame.

. The only copy of this island earth i have is the Mystery Science Theater 3000 version, I wonder if that frame is still in there. The scene in the chamber is still in the movie but i wonder if they edited out that frame.

My copy from space channel has the scene, but it's very blurry. This one is from my original, that finally arrived tody after I ordered it 6 weeks ago. It clearly shows the nipples and mons. Then again I AM a photogrammatist and can see things in pictures that others cannot. By the way, she is also seen nude, floating in a river in her last movie, "House of Seven Corpses". At 50 she was sexier than most stars at 20.

kokos27038
08-14-2006, 06:08 AM
what is that?

cutponies
08-14-2006, 12:44 PM
what is that?

A while ago spidermale asked if I'd draw a toon for him featuring Betty Page. She was a model from the 50's. He commented that he thought the actresses and pinups from that era were sexier than today's, and mentioned several examples. I agreed, and replied my favourite was Faith Domergue. He didn't know who I was refering to untill I mentioned some of her movies- "Ah, yes Ruth, from "This Island Earth!"". I told him that there was a flash of her nude (1/2 frame) in that movie. He couldn't find it in the tape he made from TV, and neither could I. I could find it in the original, that I just bought.

It's a "conversion" chamber, so that the two people can survive the increased pressure on the planet they're about to visit. You'd have to see the movie to understand.

ljfemd
08-15-2006, 02:03 AM
nice website

Crunchie
08-18-2006, 02:37 AM
Great thread! BTW love Knave's work :)

a881drq
08-18-2006, 08:56 AM
:weryfun i love this stuff but i wish more pics of unwilling guys getting kicked or ********* would make its way onto this page

plaintiger
08-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Does any one know where I can find more of this artists work?

damn...that's one of the sexiest things i've ever seen. please let us know if you find out where there's more!

cutponies
08-19-2006, 05:20 PM
I've had a major computer failure and have had to rebuild almost from scratch. It will take a few more days before I'm up and running for graphics arts.

sunk
08-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi Knave,didnt do the video covers but they are a similar style to mine.
There is alot of my stuff out there and im sure youll have seen it on intro pages.Im glad you like it, I checked out your site and i really like your style too.Look forward to seeing more!

Kennady, I've always liked your work and have seen about a dozen or so works. Do you have a site somewhere up?

sunk
08-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Here is a good source for a lot of toons (generally femdom but with a lot of ballbusting)

http://www.erojoy.de/artzone/z1/gal-fd.htm

Trouble
08-23-2006, 12:17 AM
I've had a major computer failure and have had to rebuild almost from scratch. It will take a few more days before I'm up and running for graphics arts.
A crash is crippling mostly because it is depressing. Doing all the installations and updates was boring the FIRST time, so doing it all over again has a certain feeling of dread hanging about it; neh?

Last crash I had, I contacted the server where it was backed up and, ha ha, they had lost everything in a crash of their own. Had to have the drive resurrected from the grave.

Only cost five hunnerd bucks, but I used money that I did not own. Who was the idiot who made me the Treasurer of so many nonprofit organizations?!? :D

l33tz0r_2k8
08-23-2006, 06:42 AM
hmmmmm :bananad:

baller
08-23-2006, 08:06 AM
So Snoodle is a girl who wants to have balls so she can have them removed therefore not ever having sex or having them kicked in? .... I don't get it.

Snoodle
08-23-2006, 03:37 PM
So Snoodle is a girl who wants to have balls so she can have them removed therefore not ever having sex or having them kicked in? .... I don't get it.

You heard me.

kennady
08-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Hey, i just found this piece.It must be 15 years old and is done in PAINT!
Remember that stuff.I think it was gonna be page 1 in a comic strip `girl cop 3000`. Spielberg was gonna direct the film.Course i never actually finished this page so i never called him.
To the guy that asked, i dont got a web page, the russian site has more of my stuff than i have.

Giverny
08-24-2006, 02:43 PM
What a great find! Thanks a lot for sharing!

vulkrypse
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Ballbusting
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/kareha.pl/1140117184/l50

Penctomy
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/kareha.pl/1120348376/l50

Others (source) - mostly gore/snuff w/fem victims
http://orz.gurochan.net/req/subback.html

David_B
09-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Hey, i just found this piece.It must be 15 years old and is done in PAINT!
Remember that stuff.I think it was gonna be page 1 in a comic strip `girl cop 3000`. Spielberg was gonna direct the film.Course i never actually finished this page so i never called him.
To the guy that asked, i dont got a web page, the russian site has more of my stuff than i have.
Hello Kennady,

I thought your painting was fantastic. It's true, it looks completely different than more recent cartoons in digital media, but that just gives it a unique quality all of its own.

Your painting reminded me of something I hadn't thought about for years: a scenario I used to fantasise about often when I was about twelve or thirteen years old, in which the BB Dom was a sort of sci-fi girl in uniform. I had a whole complicated storyline with lots of recurring characters. I liked that dream!

Steven Spielberg should definitely direct your movie as it is right up his street (the sci-fi part), complete with his own trademark voice-over at the end to explain all the ways the girl cop tortured the victim's balls that didn't quite make it into the actual film. It's a little known (i.e. untrue) fact that Spielberg's cutting room floor is filled with lost BB.

David B.
--
http://www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

kennady
09-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks David,Im always surprised how many people here share the same fantasies i have.`We are not alone`.

SavoirFaire
09-04-2006, 06:30 PM
a little something, enjoy.......

a881drq
09-05-2006, 01:26 AM
this is a pic that i drew i know it looks like shit but i had to deal with a digital cam instead of a scanner but if you like it let me know and ill poste more5789

Rayder
09-05-2006, 05:49 AM
stuff like this for me is only for a fantasy. gettin it done to me is just overboard. but still very stimulating :P

silvia_lati
09-05-2006, 05:02 PM
hello, i'm back from my holiday

gary198
09-06-2006, 03:16 AM
http://www.vanjaworld.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15
They even have some for you Julie. This page opens the cbt gallery. Click Home and explore.

spidermale
09-06-2006, 03:03 PM
I hope your holiday was filled with fun.

a881drq
09-07-2006, 09:04 PM
welcome back silvia im sure we all missed you

XDARKREIGNX
09-08-2006, 01:31 AM
if anyone can find any full lenght stories, those would be greatly appreciated

try
09-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Are you up to it Try?

Here's a quick and dirty Diana Riggs, doing nothing, wearing an ear ring
Which statement about her is false?

1 She is a professor of English
2 She was on the short list to play Cleopatra opposite Richard Burton
3 She is the Chancellor ( Dean on this side of the pond) of a University
4 She is a Knight

In the Movie OHMSS she does knee a bad guy! Why not that? Fittizz PM him. Challenge him to accept. Mouse to Mouse. OMIGOD I just realised that I misspelled her name in the previous post, too many ns and forgot the s

Hi again cutponies,

You would be forgiven for thinking I had forgotten the challenge to draw Mrs Peel ballbusting, as its been so long. But I've been so busy doing catfighting pics for a couple of websites, for which I get paid, and distributing on other sites to atract custom, that I've had little free time. Catfighting might not be my first choice to illustrate, but the market is big, and my efforts have proved worthwhile in that I have just landed a big one, a project that pays quite a lot.
This actually gives me a little more free time as I'm now concentrating on one project, so I will be doing a Mrs Peel bust soon. I'm glad that you have been keeping the fans of BB toons happy while I've been otherwise occupied.

David_B
09-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Catfighting might not be my first choice to illustrate, but the market is big, and my efforts have proved worthwhile in that I have just landed a big one, a project that pays quite a lot.
Hello Try,

Congratulations on your artwork commission. I'm sure it will be the first of many.

Be sure to post the links to the catfight material when it is finally done, as it is always a pleasure to see your work.

David B.
--

try
09-13-2006, 06:32 PM
Hello Try,

Congratulations on your artwork commission. I'm sure it will be the first of many.

Be sure to post the links to the catfight material when it is finally done, as it is always a pleasure to see your work.

David B.
--

Hi David,

My catfight project, to which I referred, will be available in early October. Will give you the address then.
But my catfight art is already available at http://kirkhamsebooks.com/Art/Adult/Jon

Everybody please take note that these are catfight sites, no BB is available there.

pollo
09-16-2006, 06:31 PM
nice toons

kotipa
09-18-2006, 04:22 AM
:cussing: i cant see the image when i do click , why???:cryingblu:cryingblu:cryingblu:cryingblu

please some body help me:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

thanks!!!:wooow:wooow:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:iluvu::i luvu:

skipperbob
09-18-2006, 12:49 PM
:cussing: i cant see the image when i do click , why???:cryingblu:cryingblu:cryingblu:cryingblu

please some body help me:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

thanks!!!:wooow:wooow:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:iluvu::i luvu:

Read the rules!:soomad You need to post first!

David_B
09-18-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi David,

My catfight project, to which I referred, will be available in early October. Will give you the address then.
But my catfight art is already available at http://kirkhamsebooks.com/Art/Adult/Jon

Everybody please take note that these are catfight sites, no BB is available there.
Hello Try,

Oh yes, I recognise your style of drawing, especially on "Well Aimed". It's nice that your work should get to a wide catfight/CB audience. I hope the project is a great success.

David B.
--

try
09-18-2006, 07:25 PM
Hello Try,

Oh yes, I recognise your style of drawing, especially on "Well Aimed". It's nice that your work should get to a wide catfight/CB audience. I hope the project is a great success.

David B.
--

Thankyou David. I hope your site also continues to prosper.

Funny you mention you recognise my style of drawing, others have said that and I realise I do have a very identifiable way of drawing. It kind of makes me feel an extra responsibility, or perhaps even pressure to make sure all my art is the best I can do, as I know it will always be identifiable as mine. But I take pride in my drawing anyway, so I think I can handle that.

cutponies
09-19-2006, 08:05 AM
:bananawin Sorry I was away for so long. First I had a major computer crash, then I crashed. An old cancer re-appeared, :( and I've been in the hospital. I'm A.O.K. now and will soon be back with my 'toons:) . Quite a backlog

Ciao Kemo-Sabes

Castratrix's pet
09-19-2006, 10:49 AM
:bananawin Sorry I was away for so long. First I had a major computer crash, then I crashed. An old cancer re-appeared, :( and I've been in the hospital. I'm A.O.K. now and will soon be back with my 'toons:) . Quite a backlog

Ciao Kemo-Sabes

I'm glad you are back cutponies, and very glad you are A.O.K. now. We all missed you here cutponies.

Flak0r
09-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Love the cartoons guys. Something about fantasy women thats interesting to me.

Snoodle
09-19-2006, 12:49 PM

Ciao Kemo-Sabes

::lots of hugs:: :) Welcome back!

silvia_lati
09-19-2006, 03:59 PM

Ciao Kemo-Sabes

welcome back!!!

papacwk
09-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Ok...I'm still adapting to this...couldn't found where to put the attachment...but I hope I find the "attachment button" soo enough to post the pic! *Sigh*...

ariane V
09-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Cutponies tu nous manquais :)
Welcome back !!! comme on dit par ici ;)

skipperbob
09-21-2006, 09:07 AM
:bananad: Welcome back cutponies from all of us!:jumpsmile

David_B
09-21-2006, 02:42 PM

Ciao Kemo-Sabes
Hello Cutponies,

It's terrible news to hear that you have had to go through this health problem. I hope that you are able to defeat the cancer completely and are one hundred percent strong and well soon.

David B.
--

kotipa
09-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Read the rules!:soomad You need to post first!

:iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu: sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! i will read the rules :cryingblu:cryingblu:cryingblu:cryingblu

:letsplay:bananawin:bananawin

popo123212321
09-24-2006, 07:56 AM
horrayyyyyyyyy boobies!

cutponies
09-24-2006, 04:22 PM
:bananajum
MWHA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA!
MWHA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA!
MWHA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA!
MWHA-HOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA!
(EH!)
(That's my famous Dr. Evil Laugh for all you new members)

This one's a request from A881DRQ.
Now all you guys have to petition Snoodle to post the private one I did for her.:D
Eh!
I'm still a little weak from the chemo so I'll be slower than usual untill I fully recover!:(
Eh!

cutponies
09-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Has something changed since I got sick? It's telling me that this is not a valid image file, and I've tried both gifs and jpgs. I'm not doing anything different than before!

HELP!!!!!
(eh!)

cutponies
09-24-2006, 05:04 PM
I'll try again
Still no Joy
Is anyone else having this problem?

testes
09-24-2006, 05:42 PM
WE WON!!! We are the champion of the WORLD!!!

:thumbup
yes but THAT was thanks to men who have testicles that function properly.
no eunuch things .
capito?(in prima linea sempre noi !)
pirlo zambrotta and cannavaro are may favourite players of the azzuri.
friendly guys .what I like in people, friendliness.no bullshit.

cutponies
09-24-2006, 07:31 PM
yes but THAT was thanks to men who have testicles that function properly.
no eunuch things .
capito?(in prima linea sempre noi !)
pirlo zambrotta and cannavaro are may favourite players of the azzuri.
friendly guys .what I like in people, friendliness.no bullshit.

What about Canada beating USA in lacrosse much later (nyaaa!!! skipperbob) eh!

I'm going to try to post the picture again!

Still no joy! Can anyone else post pictures???

cutponies
09-24-2006, 08:40 PM
And that might be the problem, so I'll try again, eh!
Ahah, success, eh!

Mhoo-hahaha-haha-ha (eh!)

Behold A881DRQ.

skipperbob
09-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Nice to have you back Canuck!:)

cutponies
09-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Now Julie is a Kiwi. She's from New Zealand. That means she's upside down relative to us. Remember the problem I had with curious' pictures (see post 822, page 55). So the first one is for her. The second for the rest of you. Eh!

By the way, Julie, What did that girl say or do to you to get you so pissed off? (Eh!)

(H3) OOH-OOH-OOH-OOHMW
:D

P.S. All-Snoodle's a good sport, so she might post that pic if enough of us ask politely:ibow4u: (Eh!)

ThanxsMan
09-25-2006, 01:29 AM
I'm diggin the backgrounds, the artwork is the same but additionally it looks like your work looks better. Way to go :) oh yeah before I forget welcome back, I always liked your work.

cutponies
09-25-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm diggin the backgrounds, the artwork is the same but additionally it looks like your work looks better. Way to go :) oh yeah before I forget welcome back, I always liked your work.

No. I'm sure that the figures are of the same superb quality that I'm famous for (along with my modesty). I made it a beach scene because that was what Julie wanted. She specified Bikinis. She's also modest, asking me to put panties on her (she didn't say that they couldn't be see-thru). The other girl is generic.

Now if that scene was 4 me, it would be me being kicked, they'd both be nude, and I'd be so badly injured in the testicles that after I recovered I could serve as a eunuch in a harem.

By the way, lots of countries allow topless or nude beaches, but did you know that in Canada it's quite legal for a woman to go topless in town. It would cause no more stir than a man with no shirt. I kid you not. And some people say that we're as boring as the Swiss. What do you expect from a country whose most famous military unit was nicknamed "The Women from Hell", whose unit of exhange (money) is called a "Loony" and whose most famous sons are comedians ( Jim Carrey, Mike Meyers, Michael J. Fox and Dan Akroyd)

Of course our most famous daughter is Pam Anderson

:bananawin

pelmar76
09-25-2006, 12:13 PM
:ibow4u:thank you for this great images!:ibow4u:

TRAMPME
09-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Great Pics very interesting

:loveeyes :loveeyes :loveeyes

best greets
Trampme

http://www.mysticfootfetish.com

http://www.**********************1735 (http://www.**********************1735)

cballs
09-25-2006, 03:07 PM
Thought I'd better add my welcome back too cutponies :) Good to see you havent lost your knack with the drawings :)
c

try
09-25-2006, 05:43 PM
I'll try again
Still no Joy
Is anyone else having this problem?

Good to hear your recovering CP!

And the forum did develop a glitch for a couple of days, it wouldn't let me sign in.

cutponies
09-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Good to hear your recovering CP!

And the forum did develop a glitch for a couple of days, it wouldn't let me sign in.

Sharon was upgrading. I had to manually sign in every time ( remember me didn't work) and I couldn't post 'toons (eh!)

Seems smooth now.

So when do we see your Dianna Rigg?

cutponies
09-25-2006, 07:27 PM
Another request compleleted. I have 2 more to go to clean up backlog. One for Silvia and one for Snoodle. Eh!

abc123abc
09-25-2006, 10:19 PM
nice :) :)

eyalkk
09-26-2006, 03:14 AM
Another request compleleted. I have 2 more to go to clean up backlog. One for Silvia and one for Snoodle. Eh!
great post
it's great to have you back:iluvu:

Gemmo
09-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Great stuff, cruel but exciting :D

wolfeballz68
09-26-2006, 02:01 PM
UUUUUMMMMFFF!!!!

:jumpsmile :wooow

cutponies
09-26-2006, 05:07 PM
And, no, it's not THAT picture. You'll have to petition her to post it. It's hers now, not mine.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Eh!

One more to go to clean up backlog (Silvia's) eh!

cutponies
09-27-2006, 12:48 PM
I made 2 more for her. I was inspired by the song "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". Right after i posted the picture I learned from the news that the author of that song had just died. Go figure, eh!

cutponies
09-27-2006, 03:49 PM
I made 2 more for her. I was inspired by the song "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini". Right after i posted the picture I learned from the news that the author of that song had just died. Go figure, eh!

Apparentley he's still alvie

Snoodle
09-27-2006, 09:59 PM
:ibow4u: :loveeyes :ibow4u:

jenny2034131
09-27-2006, 11:45 PM
im new. this is a great site

cutponies
09-28-2006, 06:46 PM
So New York is considering banning the use of cooking oil that contains trans-fatty acids (AKA partially hydrogenated oil). Now the whole U.S.A. does not and cannot produce enough corn oil to fill the need.

30 years ago the Canadian Wheat Board realised that Canada was about to lose it's pre-dominant position as a wheat exporter, due to the "Green Revolution" that they themselves had initiated. (China, Russia, and India would soon be self sufficient), and set Scientists to find alternative crops.

Only two other crops could be grown profitably on the Canadian Praires. Mustard and Rapeseed. Within 2 years Canada was producing 95% of the World's supply of Mustard. Rapeseed is an oil-plant, its high smoking point oil made it ideal for industrial lubrication. The oil was also edible, very healthy, but due to the presense of Racinic Acid, it tasted rancid. Industrial removal of this acid made the cooking oil a bit more expensive than corn oil. Production was subsidised by the Canadian Government for a few years, untill, by selective breeding and a bit of Genetic manipulation a low acid content seed was finally produced, cheaper and healthier than corn oil. This Canadian Oil, Low Acid is now our third biggest export to the U.S.A. (after wood and petroleum (by the way, Canada, not Saudi Arabia is USA's biggest energy supplier)).

If the New York Bill passes our exports to USA of Canola oil will increase by an estimated 3 Billion dollars a year. Even if the Americans grow their own Canola, our license fees would amount to almost the same amount.

America no longer has the Know-How or infrastructure to develop an alternative, thanks to the Bush admistration's ********** of the Department of the Interior, and the Department of Agriculture.

I Luv NY:iluvu:

What does this have to do with this forum?. Well I did work in the words "****" and "**********", eh!

Snoodle
09-28-2006, 07:02 PM
That post was made of so much win that it put me into a short coma.

skipperbob
09-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey cutponies! You got it man - leave it to us New Yorkers!:bananad:
Doing our best to keep Canadians happy!:thumbup
Wait til the passport thing kicks in - we gota protect ourselves!:wooow

cutponies
09-28-2006, 09:07 PM

Considering how much I contribute, I think that I'm allowed to go off topic once in a while

Eh!

cutponies
09-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey cutponies! You got it man - leave it to us New Yorkers!:bananad:
Doing our best to keep Canadians happy!:thumbup
Wait til the passport thing kicks in - we gota protect ourselves!:wooow

We negotiated a different arrangement. No passports for Canadians to USA. Something about us threatening to cut off oil if it was implemented. Do you Americans realise just how vulnerable you are now? (Thanks to Bush & Co.)

SavoirFaire
09-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Considering how much I contribute, I think that I'm allowed to go off topic once in a while

Eh!

:asleep Errr...no disrespect dude, your contributions are cool, but maybe opening a thread on politics should have been the right choice, I mean we are perverts all right, but we can still put things where they belong.

Cheers!!

cutponies
09-28-2006, 10:28 PM
:asleep Errr...no disrespect dude, your contributions are cool, but maybe opening a thread on politics should have been the right choice, I mean we are perverts all right, but we can still put things where they belong.

Cheers!!

But you're right. Back to basics. Enjoy!:bananawin

(Eh!)

cutponies
09-28-2006, 10:46 PM

Did you still have your wang? tee-hee-hee! uh, I mean

Mwhoo-hooo-hooo-haha-ha! (eh!)

Snoodle
09-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Did you still have your wang? tee-hee-hee! uh, I mean

Mwhoo-hooo-hooo-haha-ha! (eh!)

This is going to be awkward to explain to my physician. :Baahaha:

"I just woke up, and it was gone!"

benderboy
09-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Too bad there isn't an off-topic board here. I thought it was a good post for another board, and if it had been in the appropriate place, someone might have pointed out that NYC is an olive oil kind of place (no hydrogenation, no refrigeration) and that California grows the olives, so they would make out pretty well in the deal.

Now, back to toons - we need more of those for sure.

stonedbob
09-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Hm I can't seem to get teh links to work work. It keeps saying that i do not have sufficient priviledges.

SavoirFaire
09-29-2006, 07:38 PM
But you're right. Back to basics. Enjoy!:bananawin

(Eh!)

Yummy!!!!:thumbup

SavoirFaire
09-29-2006, 07:39 PM
Too bad there isn't an off-topic board here. I thought it was a good post for another board, and if it had been in the appropriate place, someone might have pointed out that NYC is an olive oil kind of place (no hydrogenation, no refrigeration) and that California grows the olives, so they would make out pretty well in the deal.

You can always START a new thread...

cutponies
09-29-2006, 11:06 PM

Or even French-Fries. Yech!. Olive oil has too low a smoking point for deep frying! (Eh!)

Now for a 'toon, eh!

silvia_lati
09-30-2006, 08:13 AM

coooooooool!!!!!!!!!!

skipperbob
09-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Hey cutponies, I love that nubian goddess in you last toon!:bananajum

You know me and those beautiful women of color!:iluvu:

cutponies
09-30-2006, 11:52 AM
So give me a scenario and I'll do it as soon as I finish Silvia's.

Castratrix's pet
09-30-2006, 02:00 PM
I love the pervyparadise website where the women talk about gelding their human ponyboys as if they were horse stallions. I would love to see the following.

In this drawing or drawings all the women are dressed in equestrian riding attire, jodphurs, riding boots, white long sleeve dress shirts.

I'm a ponyboy secured to a gelding table being surgically gelded by a beautiful lady veterinarian who is my owner and and her assistant who is a young veterinary student. The women are wearing white long sleeve dress shirts with their sleeves rolled up to somewhere between their elbows and their shoulders. I have a large erection and I'm cumming or have just cum, but it is my last hardon and my last ejaculation ever.

In the background another lady veterinarian is gelding another ponyboy but he is standing and she is gelding him from behind.

There are perhaps two other women watching the whole scene and talking about how all human male ponyboys or human ponyboy stallions should be gelded because it makes much better ponyboys out of them if they are ********* by a woman.

cutponies
09-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Finally finished the backlog, (eh!)

I'll get started on pet's picture right away.

I like his scenario, tho' he is a little verbose, isn't he? (eh!)

By the way, I've noticed some criticism of him in earlier posts and in different threads. Lay off him, eh!. We all have our kinks. If he wants to be ********* by a woman in rolled up sleeves so be it. If I told you who I picture ********** me, and why ....."

cutponies
09-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Of cutponies as a cut (gelded) pony:( . Part of Castratrix's pet project! just a preview, eh!

silvia_lati
10-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Finally finished the backlog, (eh!)

I'll get started on pet's picture right away.

I like his scenario, tho' he is a little verbose, isn't he? (eh!)

By the way, I've noticed some criticism of him in earlier posts and in different threads. Lay off him, eh!. We all have our kinks. If he wants to be ********* by a woman in rolled up sleeves so be it. If I told you who I picture ********** me, and why ....."

cutponies you claim a kiss for this picture!

:iluvu:

cutponies
10-02-2006, 03:07 AM
Uh, Pet. Horses are gelded in the field, on the grass, not on a table. besides the picture would be too high then, and I wouldn't be able to put anyone in the background, eh!. Also it was too much trouble to dress all five women, so two of them are nude. I think it's more appropriate that way, don't you agree? eh!

curious
10-02-2006, 04:54 AM
Good to see you havn't lost your touch, mate!

Castratrix's pet
10-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Thank you cutponies. A wonderful picture of me being ********* by a beautiful and omnipotent Goddess. Perhaps someday it will happen for real, anyway we can all dream.

cutponies
10-02-2006, 05:47 PM
Who was gelding me, this is what it would look like!

By the way, there is only room for one gelding at the ranch, eh!
Once I know your choice, I'll do a 'toon of the other about to be "rendered" into glue.

Castratrix's pet
10-02-2006, 08:38 PM
What would it look like from my viewpoint as I'm being *********? Those are the pictures that interest me the most.

What would it look like from my viewpoint with a beautiful young castratrix standing over me with her sleeves rolled up like that to well above her elbows to somewhere between her elbows and her shoulders, as I lay there completely helpless looking up at her as she surgically gelds me?

Also remember, in my fantasies the castratrix is Goddess and I worship her as Goddess as she cuts my nuts out, worship of her that will continue forever after the operation. She is also my owner and she is ********** me because she is going to keep me and force me to spend the rest of my life personally serving and worshipping her as Goddess, so I'm being gelded by my owner who as a veterinarian will make sure I get the very best veterinary care so I live a long life in which to serve and worship her. Of course my last hardon and my last cum is at her hands while she is ********** me, and she is gelding me so I will make a better ponyboy and worshipper for her.

Read my thread about femdom ********** and Goddess spirituality.

Just wondering what that would look like.

cutponies
10-02-2006, 09:15 PM
I did one for you from your P.O.V. a while ago. As soon as I do
Snoodles' and Silvia's requests I"ll do another for you. This time tho' she's the other way around, straddling your stomach, so your view is of her upskirt from the rear (she's not wearing anything under her surgical gown). This will be an interesting study in perspective!

cutponies
10-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Lady Godiva was astride a stallion on her famous ride through Coventry

cutponies
10-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Castratrix pet is leaving the forum! Here's a lttle going-away present! eh!:bananawin

Castratrix's pet
10-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Thanks cutponies.

Whatever the future holds for you, may it be all the best.

cutponies
10-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Another triumph for cuponies!!, eh!

Oh, I don't mean the picture, although it is up to my usual stratospheric high quality. I mean my new ottomotopeas, "Klpode and Skloop," Almost as good as my "Squinch" from awhile ago!

Snoodle
10-04-2006, 04:26 AM
:D That's awesome!

cutponies
10-04-2006, 06:19 AM
:D That's awesome!

"Klpode, Skloop and Squinch" Will go down in the annals of ballbusting!, eh!

silvia_lati
10-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Another triumph for cuponies!!, eh!

Oh, I don't mean the picture, although it is up to my usual stratospheric high quality. I mean my new ottomotopeas, "Klpode and Skloop," Almost as good as my "Squinch" from awhile ago!

hahahahaha :bananajum

skipperbob
10-04-2006, 12:57 PM
"Klpode, Skloop and Squinch" Will go down in the annals of ballbusting!, eh!

I know squinch started out as a mistake - how did you come up with klpode and skloop?:confused: I'll have to figure out what mine sound like!:jumpsmile

fittizzioh
10-04-2006, 01:57 PM
Addio (goodbye) castratrix's pet!

Hi cutponies! I've been away because of studies but i found some time to write!

Yesterday I suddendly remembered some ballbustings in an italian horror comic: Dylan Dog! For those of you that don't know this comic here's the main plot: the hero (Dylan) is a "private eye of nightmares" and he always meets beautiful young women ans often has sex with them!

It is over 200 numbers now, and I counted about 10 busts! I never saw this material on internet, so I thought I could take some pics from the comic but I don't know if it's a copyright violation to take just a pic!!!

I think everyone in italy knows Dylan Dog but i don't know about foreigners!

cutponies
10-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Addio (goodbye) castratrix's pet!

Hi cutponies! I've been away because of studies but i found some time to write!

Yesterday I suddendly remembered some ballbustings in an italian horror comic: Dylan Dog! For those of you that don't know this comic here's the main plot: the hero (Dylan) is a "private eye of nightmares" and he always meets beautiful young women ans often has sex with them!

It is over 200 numbers now, and I counted about 10 busts! I never saw this material on internet, so I thought I could take some pics from the comic but I don't know if it's a copyright violation to take just a pic!!!

I think everyone in italy knows Dylan Dog but i don't know about foreigners!

Closest thing we have here is Deputy Dawg (tee-hee-hee) (eh!)
Here's a really groddy 'toon titled

"What the Sultan does while watching boys become his Harem eunuchs"

cutponies
10-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Wanted a collage, sort of!

silvia_lati
10-05-2006, 01:39 PM
Wanted a collage, sort of!

"What did Timmy do when he grew up. What can a eunuch do?"

cutponies
10-05-2006, 02:28 PM
"What did Timmy do when he grew up. What can a eunuch do?"

A eunuch can be, well, a eunuch:( . A woman's attendant:D . Since his mother would want to keep the knowledge of his ********** in the family, I see three possiblities. The choice is yours, Silvia.

silvia_lati
10-05-2006, 02:54 PM
A eunuch can be, well, a eunuch:( . A woman's attendant:D . Since his mother would want to keep the knowledge of his ********** in the family, I see three possiblities. The choice is yours, Silvia.

it's very hard to choice only one, but i prefer the third!

cutponies
10-05-2006, 03:34 PM
it's very hard to choice only one, but i prefer the third!

O.K. He shall serve his own Mother as her slave!

silvia_lati
10-05-2006, 08:28 PM
O.K. He shall serve his own Mother as her slave!

hehehe

great picture :thumbup

rcnpl
10-05-2006, 08:31 PM
don't know, but i saw the site, too; there were many pictures like this one, it would be good to know where it is

Hello,

does anyone know who the artist of these two pics is?

I think he's from japan, I saw a site with many bb pics of him long time ago, he/she did many high quality pics of this kind plus some others that I didn't understand much.

Have anyone got anymore bb pics of he/she?
What do you think of these? hope this is not a repost.. :)

rcnpl
10-05-2006, 08:38 PM
the site is mostly foot fetish from what looks like now;;;

Hello everybody.

This is a good web.

http://afj.sakura.ne.jp/frame.html

Click in "c"

cutponies
10-06-2006, 02:49 AM
I know squinch started out as a mistake - how did you come up with klpode and skloop?:confused: I'll have to figure out what mine sound like!:jumpsmile

Birthday party "Uncle Mike, my balloon klpoded"
"Mommy says I can have a skloop of ice cream ( I made her ask first 'cause she's a diabetic (as am I)), that's a little scoop"

cutponies
10-07-2006, 03:28 PM

But none of them worked. I'll have to think up something new!

AHA! (Eh!)

skipperbob
10-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Ouch! That was pretty close to what it sounds like to me!:) Maybe it will be a little different if it's a foot catching my balls flush!:bananajum Either way, it's music to my ears!:thumbup

cutponies
10-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Ouch! That was pretty close to what it sounds like to me!:) Maybe it will be a little different if it's a foot catching my balls flush!:bananajum Either way, it's music to my ears!:thumbup

Different perspective this time. You kneeling, eh!

View from off the port bow, eh!

C'mon the rest of U, seems only Skipper, Silvia and Snoodle are requesting lately:(

skipperbob
10-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Beautiful man! Thanks a lot! How about a nice big "ke-splack" next time!:thumbup

phantomflier
10-09-2006, 06:26 AM
Might as well turn him into a complete woman

curious
10-10-2006, 03:20 AM
I've go another picture idea for you cutponies; how about an amazonian woman squeezing the balls of her opposing tribes king ******* him to kneel before her in defeat, then after he kneels she slices them for his body for her trophy collection.

cutponies
10-10-2006, 04:11 AM
I've go another picture idea for you cutponies; how about an amazonian woman squeezing the balls of her opposing tribes king ******* him to kneel before her in defeat, then after he kneels she slices them for his body for her trophy collection.

Do you mean a Greek Amazon or a Central American Amazon (like Wonder Woman)?

curious
10-10-2006, 06:26 AM
Do you mean a Greek Amazon or a Central American Amazon (like Wonder Woman)?

I prefer the Greek Amazon or even an African Amazon.

cutponies
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
I prefer the Greek Amazon or even an African Amazon.

African it shall be. The King ( fairly young) and his troops are white, and like the Celts the Amazons fight in the nude!

skipperbob
10-10-2006, 01:01 PM
African it shall be. The King ( fairly young) and his troops are white, and like the Celts the Amazons fight in the nude!African amazons:bananajum :wooow :thumbup

cutponies
10-10-2006, 01:27 PM
African amazons:bananajum :wooow :thumbup

Why am I not surprised? eh!

cutponies
10-10-2006, 01:32 PM
She seems to be on an urban myth kick. The boy who wets his pants, eh!
I'll start on curious' pic right away.

cutponies
10-10-2006, 08:13 PM
Seconded by Skipperbob

skipperbob
10-10-2006, 08:45 PM
:iluvu: I hear sometimes they used their feet!:ibow4u:

cutponies
10-10-2006, 10:27 PM
:iluvu: I hear sometimes they used their feet!:ibow4u:

Like this, eh?

curious
10-11-2006, 04:08 AM
African amazons:bananajum :wooow :thumbup

Okay got me there, maybe Zulu or Mussai

jasjit
10-11-2006, 02:33 PM
nice pics... lo l:thumbup

cutponies
10-11-2006, 02:39 PM
nice pics... lo l:thumbup

(eh!)

Give me a scenario and I'll draw it

actingman3000
10-11-2006, 09:50 PM
I am lovin the pics and stuff here. Super fun and sexy site.=)

actingman3000
10-11-2006, 09:51 PM
so much fun

cutponies
10-11-2006, 10:11 PM
so much fun

1) Welcome to the forum, eh!:bananawin

2) Describe a scenario and I'll draw it!, eh!:D

XXKKX
10-13-2006, 11:53 AM
Hy I'm a new Italian Member!

Wonderful forum I'll give my support as soon as possible:)

cutponies
10-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Hy I'm a new Italian Member!

Wonderful forum I'll give my support as soon as possible:)

1) Welcome to the forum, eh!:bananawin

2) Describe a scenario and I'll draw it!, eh!:D

slapped
10-14-2006, 04:49 AM
hi
look at this link:

http://www.nyllover.com/User_Artwork/Slapped/immagini_idx_.htm

and tell me what do you think about please

p.s.: and sorry for my bad english :)

jonny837
10-14-2006, 07:46 AM
Interesting cartoons

megaman
10-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Hello!!!

Verni nice post!!

cutponies
10-14-2006, 01:07 PM
hi
look at this link:

Magnificent!! (eh!) and there is nothing wrong with your English

Kateie97
10-15-2006, 01:52 AM
hi
look at this link:

haha, I like the "help" one.

gusano
10-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Really pretty and nice job!!!
Please doń't stop
:ibow4u:

David_B
10-15-2006, 01:33 PM
hi
look at this link:

Excellent cartoons, Slapped.

I like the help one too. My favouite is the hair pulling cartoon, centre, top. I really like the angular style of the picture. Thanks for a great collection of cartoons.

David B.
--

bernie75
10-15-2006, 03:54 PM
:) very good cartoons :)

cutponies
10-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Really pretty and nice job!!!
Please doń't stop
:ibow4u:

Slapped or me?

Give me a scenario and I'll draw a custom cartoon 4 U (eh!)

gusano
10-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Both , of course;)

well, a scenario...
a powerful woman (maybe a teacher or a boss lady) a girl (maybe a next door girl) and a man on floor...
What do you see?:D

cutponies
10-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Both , of course;)

well, a scenario...
a powerful woman (maybe a teacher or a boss lady) a girl (maybe a next door girl) and a man on floor...
What do you see?:D

C'mon. I need more than that. Nude, clothed, if so how? Racial preference? Stomping. grabbing, cutting?

Let me know (eh!)

gusano
10-15-2006, 11:32 PM
well, let' go;)

the boss lady clothed , the other girl semi nude (only a mini skirt) and barefoot, The man nude. Caucasian all,
And stomping of course:bananajum :bananajum

cutponies
10-16-2006, 09:27 AM
well, let' go;)

the boss lady clothed , the other girl semi nude (only a mini skirt) and barefoot, The man nude. Caucasian all,
And stomping of course:bananajum :bananajum

I'll get started on iy right away (eh!~)

cutponies
10-17-2006, 06:54 PM
I mean, who knows what they wear under those severe grey outfits, eh?

MWHOO-HOOO-HAHAHA!
(EH!)

gusano
10-17-2006, 10:50 PM
woww:bananajum :bananajum :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

Tina Turner says: You're simply the best

Thanx a lot

sammorg
10-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Some great cartoons on this thread. Great job, everyone.

sammorg
10-18-2006, 01:00 AM
I can see many great cartoons, but I can't really see them yet. Somehow, my access to them seems blocked. Hope I can see some of them soon so I could better comment on them.
Thanks.:(

lustloss
10-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Some odds and ends

lustloss
10-18-2006, 01:38 AM
I've always thought the terrible anticipation is half the kink...I like the girl slapping the shoe on the palm of her hand,,,we know where that's going.

lustloss
10-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Hope its not a repost.

pardan
10-18-2006, 02:14 AM
I've always thought the terrible anticipation is half the kink...I like the girl slapping the shoe on the palm of her hand,,,we know where that's going.
good pictures

mokmt
10-18-2006, 03:25 AM
Very good pictures!

cutponies
10-18-2006, 10:41 AM
woww:bananajum :bananajum :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

Tina Turner says: You're simply the best

Thanx a lot

Carley Simon: Nobody does it better

ghgh750
10-18-2006, 01:40 PM
These cartoon are cool.

cutponies
10-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Pardan?

Would you like a custom pic? Considering where you are how about a harem scene? A naked Oldalesque ********** a man or boy for harem duties as the Sultan or Valide looks on. If you describe yourself I could draw you in as the Sultan, or if that's your kink, as the one becoming a eunuch.

Oh and Welcome to the forum, eh!:bananawin

zammo55
10-18-2006, 02:17 PM
These are brilliant - dare I say that I prefer the cartoons to the proper mock photos !

How do you create these so quickly ?

pollo
10-18-2006, 08:11 PM
very good pictures, thanks

cutponies
10-18-2006, 09:10 PM
These are brilliant - dare I say that I prefer the cartoons to the proper mock photos !

How do you create these so quickly ?

I've saved every figure that I ever drew as a clipart, (thousands) then cut and paste if it will fit a scenario. If not I draw new figures, and save them for the future.

Welcome to the forum:bananawin . What would you like to see? Give me a scenario(Eh!)

zammo55
10-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Helpless man on all fours, while wife/girlfriend give his balls the good news from behind with a pair of nutcrackers, commentary along the lines of, "you're far too frivilous and flirty, time to calm you down"...

Oooh, sends shivers down my spine just thinking about the wife doing that to me !

cutponies
10-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Helpless man on all fours, while wife/girlfriend give his balls the good news from behind with a pair of nutcrackers, commentary along the lines of, "you're far too frivilous and flirty, time to calm you down"...

Oooh, sends shivers down my spine just thinking about the wife doing that to me !

Ladies Nude? If not wearing what? Race preference?

I'll start on man right away, but I'll need the above to finish, eh!

arelav
10-20-2006, 05:27 PM
didnt upload the pics right, so I hope it works this time.

zammo55
10-21-2006, 03:56 AM
White gal, skimpy thong and knee length boots, otherwise naked...

thor678
10-21-2006, 09:06 AM
hi
look at this link:

This is really nice work - fan work. ok - not done by a professional but the ideas are really good. Hope to see more soon.

cutponies
10-21-2006, 07:00 PM

MWHOOO-HOO-HHO-HAHAHA!
She just Did! eh!

ariane V
10-21-2006, 09:02 PM
congratulations !
I really like this last one !
good scenario :thumbup : so devilish girls :bananajum

"Ponyhubby, now you'll be more docile hahaha ..."

cutponies
10-21-2006, 10:09 PM
congratulations !
I really like this last one !
good scenario :thumbup : so devilish girls :bananajum

"Ponyhubby, now you'll be more docile hahaha ..."

I'm really getting good at these ottomotopeias

cutponies
10-22-2006, 02:10 AM
wut site did u get thos pics of the eunuch

He don't know me too well do he? (eh!)

Here's 1 4 him!

wirsingwurst
10-22-2006, 09:20 AM
cool pictures!

squish
10-22-2006, 02:00 PM
I don't remember where I found this but it's a nice knee.

rcnpl
10-22-2006, 04:40 PM
that one is nice! what site does it come from?

cutponies
10-22-2006, 05:10 PM
I don't remember where I found this but it's a nice knee.

Would anyone like me to colourize it, eh?

cutponies
10-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Here are some ideas...Amazons? Vikings? Druidess? A celtic goddess grinding up a mans parts in a grain wheel or a mortar and pestle.. viking girls with hammers...amazons with spears and cooking pots:) hows that for some fresh ideas?

When my computer crashed followed by my hospital stay. I forgot all about it. The scenario is historically accurate.

Celts fought in the nude and painted themselves blue.

Because the Romans had raped Queen Boadiccea [ pronounced Bo (as in Bo diddley) Th (as in thing) Is (as in this) See-ah, (emphasis on SEE) NOT BOO-DIK-A:cussing: ] and her daughters,:( The Celts *********, with a war hammer, every Roman captive that they took:D .

Can anyone recognise the setting? it is a specific place. eh!

MWHOO-HOO-HOO-HAHA!

try
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Sharon was upgrading. I had to manually sign in every time ( remember me didn't work) and I couldn't post 'toons (eh!)

Seems smooth now.

So when do we see your Dianna Rigg?

Hi again cp,

Glad to see your keepin FD members well entertained with your excellent pics! And I take it your recovering well from your recent illness. All the best on that.

As regards my own promised pics of Emma Peel in BB form, it is coming. But I have been so busy with catfighting pics, and remember I get paid for these, so that does give them priority.

And I've been practising depicting leather, like Mrs Pell used to wear, and have, I think, got the hang of it. So it will still be a few days before I actually send in pics of our leather clad heroine kicking nuts, but it will be worth waiting for.

crxstar
10-23-2006, 12:57 AM
request:
"I'm Oriental and would like to see 4 hookers kicking me with spiked heels. One of them has stomped my scrotum so hard that she's ********* me. Serves me right for not paying for a trick"

cheers.
John

curious
10-23-2006, 02:26 AM
In answer to CP's question Stone Hedge quite a good seeting for this sort of thing.

skipperbob
10-23-2006, 09:09 AM
In answer to CP's question Stone Hedge quite a good seeting for this sort of thing.

Stonehenge - Britain - Thought by many to have been built by the Druids, but many other theories are out there.

tonyr
10-23-2006, 10:16 AM
Bro, this is all so true.

Stonehenge - Britain - Thought by many to have been built by the Druids, but many other theories are out there.

cutponies
10-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Latest studies suggest that it is pre-Druid, at least in part. eh!

gappa
10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
wow.....
mstuusmf

thehart09
10-23-2006, 02:44 PM
so far so goooood

cutponies
10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
you know, i actually kinda wish i was a pony boy. I am strong enough to carry a woman on my back and im definitely strong enough to pull a carriage. this is very interesting...

I need to know

1) Would you prefer to be ridden or pilling a cart.

2) If pulling a cart would you like a second pony beside you?

3) If yes 2 2 above, how about a pony girl?

4) You're nude of course (horses don't wear clothes), but is your rider/driver?

4b) What race is your driver?

5) And most important, do U want 2 B a Stallion or a GELDING in this pic?

Assuming that you'd pick the second choice, I'll save some time and have you ********* right now (eh!)

MWHOOO-HOOO-HOO-HAHAHA!

cutponies
10-23-2006, 06:09 PM
wow.....
mstuusmf

mstuusmf mean?

cutponies
10-23-2006, 10:54 PM
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21238#post21238)
you know, i actually kinda wish i was a pony boy. I am strong enough to carry a woman on my back and im definitely strong enough to pull a carriage. this is very interesting...

Come to think of it, I didn't ask Spidermale what race HE was. Also he might be embarrassed galloping around, naked, for all the mares and stallions to see his sexless condition. So here's an alternative scene. Eh!

plaintiger
10-23-2006, 11:26 PM
mstuusmf mean?

probably something much like "eh!"

plaintiger
10-23-2006, 11:37 PM
that pic in post #1206...incredible. i personally could live without the silly-looking blue paint...but whatever turns the Ladies on... :D

thanks, cp...

tiger

cutponies
10-24-2006, 01:35 AM
that pic in post #1206...incredible. i personally could live without the silly-looking blue paint...but whatever turns the Ladies on... :D

thanks, cp...

tiger

They fought in the nude (that's what Celt means- naked-) and painted themselves blue before going into battle. EH!

Oh and I'm begining to see the charm in pony pictures

zammo55
10-24-2006, 01:18 PM
CP

Brilliant - thanks very much ! :wooow

bigdud69
10-24-2006, 01:22 PM
great job with the toons

cutponies
10-24-2006, 02:01 PM
CP

Brilliant - thanks very much ! :wooow

Notice how I've drawn myself. eh!
(My Mistress is cruel, (she did IT herself)

cutponies
10-25-2006, 11:11 AM
4 girls crushing a man and an upview.
meanwhile, eh!

cutponies
10-25-2006, 04:14 PM
MWHOOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA-HA!
MWHOOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA-HA!
MWHOOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HA-HA!
(Eh!)

Arcane
10-25-2006, 04:26 PM
This is the BEST frickin' thread on this site. I'd just like to say thanks to all those who submitted pics.

cutponies
10-25-2006, 05:32 PM

thanks, cp...

tiger

This is the BEST frickin' thread on this site. I'd just like to say thanks to all those who submitted pics.

1) O.K. no blue, and another onlooker
2) All? there are others???? (Eh!)

cutponies
10-26-2006, 01:15 AM
I'll have the Stomp in a few days, eh!

cutponies
10-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Re: See my response to
Nice work and thank you. It is a pity that we couldn't get a nice close up of her Omni-Potent FEET.
I will try to find a few examples that could fit the build of such a awesome dame. She could trample, trod, crush and kick me anytime, anyplace, anywhere!:D And as for foot worship.:loveeyes
Pleasure rapping with you.:thumbup
TonyR

It took so long 'cause it's an unusual perspective, eh!

sauce
10-26-2006, 06:35 PM
^^^^^ Am I the only one who finds this guy's cartoons totally disgusting?

cutponies
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM

MWHOO-HOO-HOO-HA-HAHA-HA
(EH!)

Jammy james
10-26-2006, 08:17 PM
These pics are great, where did u ppl find them, there very graphic some of them 2, like with the facial expressions and so on.

:D

cutponies
10-26-2006, 09:04 PM
I draw them myself (eh!)
Give me a scenario and I'll draw one for you!

Cade
10-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Very nice work, I must say. Lovin' it.

Trouble
10-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Probably. Many people have commented favourably on them.

I think they lack something here and there and have commented on that, but it is better than I can do; when I was younger and my eyes were better, maybe I could have kicked cutponies' ass in a drawing contest, but certainly not anymore.

The constant blue background if off-putting and the lack of background in most pictures makes the characters seem somewhar like they are floating in some weird blue universe, so some of his images are kinda off-putting to me, but, like I said, many people enjoy them and he can do better than I can!

I'd suggest you might do better to either say what is you do not like about his pics, or to contribute some of your own -- or both.

cutponies
10-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Probably. Many people have commented favourably on them. .... say what is you do not like about his pics, or to contribute some of your own -- or both.

Your Avatar is gone, eh!. Oh, it's Back. Now it's gone again???? Now it's back

Forget my 'toons. What about my incomparable ottomotopeas? eh!

cutponies
10-27-2006, 02:13 AM
Remember the pic I did a while ago? Emma Peel "squinching" a scrotum so hard his balls blow out the top of his head (he's sitting reading a book of my work). I've lost it. It must have happened when my computer crashed.

If anyone saved it could they re-post it. Only one of course eh

flippy
10-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Does anybody actually like cutponies pictures? i think they suck.

:letsplay
Remember the pic I did a while ago? Emma Peel "squinching" a scrotum so hard his balls blow out the top of his head (he's sitting reading a book of my work). I've lost it. It must have happened when my computer crashed.

If anyone saved it could they re-post it. Only one of course eh

Arcane
10-27-2006, 03:28 AM
I got a little laugh at this one.

poolman2
10-27-2006, 04:33 AM
Overall, I think Cutponies is a very talented cartoonist. His art work is quite good. However as to the subject matter of **********, it is not really an interest of mine. However if it occurred incidental to a hot babe, or for that matter almost any woman, kicking him in the nuts, then that of course would be a different matter. Oh well, to each his own fetish. I think it was Henry David Thoreau who said, "Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds."

If that gorgeous babe I'm going to sleep with tonight (more often called my wife, although that sounds much less sexy and romantic) said she was going to ******** me, I'd say, "No way baby!" OTOH, if she said she was planning to kick my balls into oblivion, I might harbor some unspoken objection even as I placed my balls into the position which best accomodated her feet while also asking her what else I could do to help her. But in reality, we both know she really won't try to seriously injure me; after all, they're her balls too, as she has frequently reminded me, and she is going to keep them in good working shape for herself even though she needs to punish them regularly.

FWIW, I grew up on a ranch. ********** was the task I hated the most. I actually preferred cleaning out the barns to it.

And just so we're clear on it for the sake of everyone, agricultural ********** in all of its forms involves only removal, destroying, or total isolation from the body of the testicles. The penis is not removed or altered. This discussion is meant to encompass ********** by cutting (excission), and banding off of the testicles; and crushing of the supportive blood vessels for the testicles through the use of burdizzo pliers. Don't rely on me; research it for yourself in agricultural treatises. Who knows how wrong us dumb cowboys got it, even if some of us did eventually end up with doctorates.

poolman2

silvia_lati
10-27-2006, 04:42 AM
It took so long 'cause it's an unusual perspective, eh!

i'm ready to do it!!!

bbfes
10-27-2006, 06:01 AM
http://ash-bb.e-city.tv/illust/hizajigoku.html
I haven't seen this here yet but it may be because I haven't looked through all 83 pages.. Its a cute illustrated clip of an ongoing knee.. the bright colored hair kind of irritates me though. Btw if you don't see the clips scroll down a little around teh middle of the page.

bbfes
10-27-2006, 06:06 AM
Again I hope this isn't a repost, but from Wow (Women's Omega Weapon)

Jammy james
10-27-2006, 08:37 AM
if any1 could find or draw a pic thats cute, sexy and violent, i love those.
Smaller cute women dominating powerful through there genitals is the type of pics i like the most.

Anyone could do that, that'll be sweet :D

crxstar
10-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks Cutponies.
Ur the man!!!

Loving the pics bro!
:bananad: :bananajum

skipperbob
10-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Does anybody actually like cutponies pictures? i think they suck.

:letsplay

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that's what this forum is about. I'm not a big fan of ********** or a lot of other things brought up in this forum, so I just find what I like.:jumpsmile Cutponies does custom work for free for crying out loud.:soomad He has a distinctive style and at least he contributes regularly to the forum, which is more than I can say about most others here.:( The man has fun and so do most of us who enjoy his work here.:D You don't like it, fine, find something else to look at, there's plenty here!:bananajum

skipperbob
10-27-2006, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE=cutponies;22455]It took so long 'cause it's an unusual perspective, eh![/QUOTE

Nice pic!:bananajum TonyR and I have many similar tastes in female feet!:iluvu:

Batmons
10-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Here is a new one.

cutponies
10-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Here is a new one.

That is the best combination of live and 3-D graphics I've ever seen.

By the way. Here's a varient of one of my pics for skipperbob.

cutponies
10-27-2006, 02:27 PM
i'm ready to do it!!!

Silvia recognises herself!