PDA

View Full Version : Dutch courage

play with my plums
12-05-2004, 01:33 AM
Greetings everyone.

I can`t beleave I`m posting this!

I`ve got to be like the shyest person on the planet who`s had a deep down ball busting fetish for as long as I can remember, & here in England if you`ve not got a mainstream fetish, then theres no way you tell anyone about what your thinking.
I`m only writing this cause I stumbled across this site 2 weeks ago & am currently bladdered enough to register & acknolledge I like BB.
Anyway dont want to ramble on now. Surfice to say I`m pissed off with this subject being so taboo & allmost feeling like I should be going to a shrink or something, cause being interested/arroused by this would seem nuts (no pun intended) to most people.
Will settle in to posting comments & pics as I find my balls (again no pun) & after my hang over wears off.

Cheers all - plums-[/IMG]

SadisticSara
12-05-2004, 01:49 AM
Welcome ! :)

Nice pair of plums you have there!

Hope you fix your 'signature' for your next post. It looks like gobbledygook right now. Maybe something you drank? :D

Anyway, with almost 2,000 members registered here, it seems that you found the right place to talk with others about ballbusting.

Welcome to the club!
Hope to read more of your posts soon.

- Sara :)

play with my plums
12-05-2004, 02:49 AM
Thanx Sara

Your a sweety, but clearly in a nice & sadistic way! Bet you`d like to have my juicy plums in your hands like that lucky guy in your pic. I know I`d like that!!!

The signature should make more sense now. Dunno what I did there!!

As mentioned will post. Just need a bit of time.

I try`d to add a jpeg to my first post as a test. Anyone know what I need to do to add a pic? Step by step guide would be good as I seem to be a little hard of thinking at the moment.

Cheers look foward to conversing with you all as time goes on. - plums -

Magnum
12-05-2004, 10:55 AM
And you thought you were the only guy on the planet who liked being kicked in the balls. join the club. Fortunately for us the internet has opened huge doors for us. can you imagine a 100 years ago and wanting women to kick you in the balls. Who would you talk to. It would suck to go through life and no pics or vids to watch.

SadisticSara
12-07-2004, 12:12 AM
. . .
I try`d to add a jpeg to my first post as a test. Anyone know what I need to do to add a pic? Step by step guide would be good as I seem to be a little hard of thinking at the moment.
. . .

Sure. :)

In the thread "Some Ballbusting Pics" there are good explanations about how to add pics.

- Sara :)