PDA

View Full Version : Idea of playing Cricket

torrie
12-06-2004, 04:06 AM
Here is an idea for bb. One can bust by playing a game of cricket with female friends in nudity. thereby chance of bb is high.

evilgrl
12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Here is an idea for bb. One can bust by playing a game of cricket with female friends in nudity. thereby chance of bb is high.

I'm not that familiar with cricket since I live in the US and we play baseball and softball. So how would this game go? Would we substitute the males balls for the baseball and hit it?

evlgrl

Trouble
12-07-2004, 07:47 PM
Rugby. Play naked rugby with female friends. The females will be embarrassed, and the males might not survive....
:bananajum

Magnum
12-13-2004, 11:26 AM
Soccer all the way. If only I could get on with the Women's US soccer team. Mia Hamm etc. Talk about being able to kick balls. :iluvu:

evilgrl
12-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Soccer all the way. If only I could get on with the Women's US soccer team. Mia Hamm etc. Talk about being able to kick balls. :iluvu:

If a girl like Mia kicked you in the balls it might be good night balls.

evilgrl

Andrew81
12-15-2004, 07:37 PM
I think using a cricket bat may also be goodbye balls.

evilgrl
12-16-2004, 08:03 AM
I think using a cricket bat may also be goodbye balls.

Not if the bat is used responsibly and with a little self restraint.

evilgrl

Magnum
12-16-2004, 09:33 AM
A bat wouldn't be nearly as fun as a soccer gals legs and feet. You are probably right Evil, a hard kick from Mia Hamm would cause the balls to burst. Maybe she could only kick w/ half force. BTW, do you play soccer Evil? I hope you don't mind me calling you just Evil. :D

evilgrl
12-16-2004, 11:49 AM
A bat wouldn't be nearly as fun as a soccer gals legs and feet. You are probably right Evil, a hard kick from Mia Hamm would cause the balls to burst. Maybe she could only kick w/ half force. BTW, do you play soccer Evil? I hope you don't mind me calling you just Evil. :D

I agree with you kicking would be more fun than using objects such as a bat unless the objective was to cause damage. The only reasonable circumstance for that would be if my life was in danger. If that were the case though I doubt that my attacker would present his balls for me to smack with a bat. :)

No I do not play soccer. I play volleyball. I also enjoy a good game of kick balls every so often. :P

me_no_wimp
01-02-2005, 10:17 AM
I always loved playing soccer (as you call it, but really the game is called football) against women because they always love to kick you (though usually in the shins not in the balls) - they are normally wearing trainers of course (sneakers to you).

Obviously kick-boxing would be the best, but the woman would have to wear nice sexy footwear.

Don't see much kicking opportunity in cricket, unless of course we made some kind of variant.

I quite like the concept of kicking as some kind of combat sport, particularly some kind of endurance sport. The woman may kick the man, the woman wins if the man surrenders, the man wins if he is able to endure for the time limit.