PDA

View Full Version : past experience of crushing

djto
12-08-2004, 01:39 PM
has any1 ever had a girls whole weight on their balls? if u read my post about girls watching boys being busted, well the same girl whu busted me once trapped my balls in one of those school desks that open so you cant put books in it. before you wonder how she managed to do that, she said that i cudnt fit my balls in. so being a typical boy i had to prove the girl wrong. the desk was at the back of the class and there were only a few girls left as the guys had went outside to play as we did in the afternoon. so there i am fittin my balls in the desk. as i did i said sumthing like ' see girls r stupid' or sumthin like tht i cnt relli remember. but i definately remember her saying 'your gona be sorry you said that now' as she said it in such a sexy way. she jumped on the desk and sat on it. my balls were only part way in so as she sat on it my the edge of my balls were squashed n then they were ****** into the desk because of the weight. it was the most painful thing i ever felt. my natural reaction was to grab my poor balls but i cudnt get to them as they were trapped n i cud onli see the tiny bit of my scrotum. she laughed as i begged for her to get off str8 away n this time i relli meant it unlike other times wen i just wanted to be at her mercy. i kept trying to reach my balls but i cudnt get to them. i tried pushing her off but the pain was so bad. it wasnt as bad as wen she jumped on though because my balls were recovering. i swear if my balls hadnt ave moved she cuda crushed them. i wanted to cry. she said 'say ur sorry' so i shouted 'IM SORRY!' and she got off. i opened the desk, grabbed my balls and fell to the floor. the other girls left in the class asked wot i was doing n when she told them they all started laughing. at the time i felt so humiliated. i crawled to the toilet in school and stayed there for about 15minutes finding it hard to breath. after wen i peed it relli hurt. has any1 ever had that much pain from bein crushed? i want to but cant take it. it makes me cry.

djto
12-11-2004, 08:34 AM
did any1 like my true story? say wot u think and if the majority think its gud, i will continue it :)

Magnum
12-13-2004, 11:22 AM
I thought it was good. If you read "standing on balls" you will see that some of us have had women place all their weight on our balls.

lovetap
12-13-2004, 08:52 PM
That was an amazing story, djto.

eric
01-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Excelent story djto. Just curious though, did you like getting busted when that happened? Did you hang about with that girl because you knew she liked busting you?