PDA

View Full Version : Sexy legs in nylon

Jennifer tv
12-11-2004, 06:40 AM
I love long sexy legs in nylon!
Pantyhose, tights, stockings.....all very erotic.
Doesnt seem to be much action on this forum......
A foot-job in nylons can be close to ballbusting if you ask nicely!
Jenn

FreeBallz
12-27-2004, 01:56 PM
A foot-job in nylons can be close to ballbusting if you ask nicely! Jenn

Oh yes !!! I think there are many ways to enjoy "nylon sex". Of course, a classical footjob is always welcome but it's better with stockings on and it is definitely better if balls are tied up by one more stocking hardly bound.

That's the way I ask my girlfriend to practice footjob :iluvu:

Jennifer tv
01-04-2005, 06:20 AM
I totally agree!!!
Glad to hear some others out there like it too....

Magnum
01-04-2005, 08:49 AM
Bare foot and bare legs for me.

Julie18nz
01-20-2005, 01:40 PM
legs in nylon, feet in nylon, EVERYTHING in nylon, either mine or theirs. I love a 'foot job' in nylon too, but I think I may be talking about a differnet kind of foot job :p I have a little fettish about nylon, just incase u hadnt realised :p Ok, time for a long cold shower :)

Jennifer tv
01-22-2005, 08:58 AM
legs in nylon, feet in nylon, EVERYTHING in nylon, either mine or theirs. I love a 'foot job' in nylon too, but I think I may be talking about a differnet kind of foot job :p I have a little fettish about nylon, just incase u hadnt realised :p Ok, time for a long cold shower :)

My fave girl!!
I like wearing pantyhose with no panties, and the women too. its so erotic to see, and dragging nails accross labia or balls in nylon is so tingly!!!
Pantyhose also hold the nutsac up tight and flatten it out with a nut on each side

smotheredboy
02-05-2005, 05:58 AM
I love getting a footjob in nylons, black nylons! There is something about the stockings that just makes if more exciting - especially when my hands are tied behind my back with a pair of nylons.

imlost568
02-26-2005, 12:27 AM
im not a fan of nylon i prefer bare legs and feet. But i would like to try bare legs and high heels or socks. :iluvu:

habib el-foot
03-07-2005, 01:14 AM
I like it when the bare toes stick out of the nylon this way you get the action of both!

Randy Orton
03-09-2005, 08:29 PM
As far as I go, pantyhose and nylons are the best. They are jsut so sexy, and they make women look sophisticated. All good dominas wear pantyhose!

Brian P
03-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Nothing better than Sharonin nylons standing on my face.