PDA

View Full Version : Hey evilgrl

kman171
12-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Hi there, I was just wondering if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself- what your favorite bust is and stuff like that. Also- would you be interested in getting together- I'm right outside of St. Louis and I go up to Chicago a lot.

evilgrl
12-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Hi there, I was just wondering if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself- what your favorite bust is and stuff like that. Also- would you be interested in getting together- I'm right outside of St. Louis and I go up to Chicago a lot.

Kman,

My favorite bust is either kicking or squeezing. It's really dependent on my mood. I first got into kicking balls in grade school. I guess it just developed from there. As to why I like ballbusting, well there are lots of reasons, I enjoy the dominance over the larger stronger male. I think one of the sexiest thing in the world is to have a guy by the balls or see one hunched over in ball pain.

evilgrl

bustmeup
12-21-2004, 07:13 AM
Hello EvilGirl, I was just wondering if you BustBalls for a living (professionally) or just for fun? Of course, I imagine it's all fun for you anyway. Do you find that many men like to have their balls busted? Thank you.

bustmeup

evilgrl
12-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Hello EvilGirl, I was just wondering if you BustBalls for a living (professionally) or just for fun? Of course, I imagine it's all fun for you anyway. Do you find that many men like to have their balls busted? Thank you.

bustmeup

I'm not a professional at all. Just an amature. I have only met one guy in real life that admits that he likes to have his balls kicked. However I do find that most boyfriends will allow a kick if I tell them I want to try it. I usually have to promise to keep the kicks on the light side though.

evilgrl

Andrew81
12-23-2004, 07:56 PM
How hard do you like to kick evilgirl?

kman171
12-25-2004, 12:09 AM
so evilgrl- next time i'm in chicago- would you like to get together for a little bit?

evilgrl
12-26-2004, 03:46 AM
How hard do you like to kick evilgirl?

Guys always ask me this.I really don't know what the unit of measure is here for kicking balls. I will say that by my estimate I really don't usually kick all that hard and it seems quite effective especially if the guy is exposed.

evilgrl

Magnum
12-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Maybe you could elaborate a little bit about your experiences and preferences. Have you ever stomped on or stepped on a guys balls? If on of us asked you to kick us in the balls would you do it?

evilgrl
12-29-2004, 11:16 PM
Maybe you could elaborate a little bit about your experiences and preferences. Have you ever stomped on or stepped on a guys balls? If on of us asked you to kick us in the balls would you do it?

I've kicked many boyfriend's in the balls I usually just ask them if I can kick them. I tell them that it's just something I would love to try. Most will allow if as long as I promise not to kick hard. I find that if I make it part of foreplay guys can be very accepting to it. As far as my preference, I like to kick when a guy is naked. This is more of a foreplay thing I suppose but it's really cool to see my foot actually make contact. The responses I get from guys really varies a great deal. Some guys show very little in terms of pain and act like they are pretty much fine. Some seem to be in an extreme amount of pain and sometimes can not perform for a time. I've even had a few who cried. That's always interesting. I have stepped on Balls before but never really stomped. I would imagine that a nice stomp is worse than a kick. To answer if I would kick one of you in the balls if you asked. I'd have to say it depends on the situation. If you come up to me on the street and asked I'd probably be too shocked to know what to do. If we were friends and you asked I'd be happy to kick. Just to let you know I've only met one guy in my life that had admitted to enjoying testicle abuse. Most guys are appauled that I would even think of kicking balls.

evilgrl

Magnum
12-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Thank you! OK, my next question. When are you coming to Northern California? :iluvu:

me_no_wimp
01-02-2005, 10:12 AM
What do you like to wear on your feet when you kick?
What do you think is the best practically for a good bust?

evilgrl
01-06-2005, 10:16 PM
What do you like to wear on your feet when you kick?
What do you think is the best practically for a good bust?

I like boots. It has more to do with that boots make me feel sexy for some reason and I kind of have this shoe fetish thing going than the boots giving a "good" bust. As far is what is best for busting I guess this would depend on what your definition of a "good" bust is. I think whatever I have on my foot will hurt a guy if I kick him in the balls. However if the guy, like you guys here, enjoys getting kicked then I would imagine that his preferance would make it a "good" kick for him. Now as for me I of course say boots are best because that's what I like. I love seeing my nice shiny boots make contact with a pair of testicles. Now if I was just looking for some reason to cause maximum pain or maximum damage then I would say a pair of steel toe boots would probably be the tool of choice. :)

evilgrl

Mainvein
01-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Hey Evilgrl,
Ever wear flip flops? I got that combined foot fetish/ ballbusting thing goin on (Almost sounds like a bad cold or something). Anyway those or strappy shoes are the shoes I'd like to be kicked by. I really prefer barefoot, but hell, if a girl wated to kick me with boot on then so be it. Sounds like a rockin' good time to me.

You know, If I'm gonna ask questions, I might as well ask ones that I really want to know. Like, do you have any hobbies? Do you work or study or both? What do you like to do on a rainy afternoon (or would windy apply better)? What do you do on a friday night to blow off the week? What are the people you hang with like? Are you sophisticated or casual? Outgoing or intreverted? I'm sorry if those are too personal. What I'm trying to say is: What are women that are into ballbusting like? More specific, what are you like? or what do you like?

Forgive me for prying, you don't have to answer anything. I'm just curious. I've never met a girl who was into ballbusting. You're like a mythical creature (Goddess perhaps? ;) ).

Ok, I've done enough damage for one post. I'm gonna go eat a big ass cheeseburger and not gain an ounce 'cause i'm one of those people.

Later, Ron :bananawin ...why a banana?