PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a certain bare foot kick video

tenderloin
12-20-2004, 01:32 AM
I have a short AVI of this but I'd sure like to know what video it's from. In the clip you can hear a loud cracking sound as her foot slams into his bare balls and you can see she's kicking his nuts almost up to his navel! She's counting the kicks out loud.

TL

Tommy
12-20-2004, 01:55 AM
no idea mate, i have seen that one but not the whole video however, I have gigs of these kinda gear, so I will have a look. If it turns up I will let you know...

tenderloin
12-21-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks, Tommy! :-)

TL

Magnum
12-23-2004, 01:12 PM
I believe this is the video you are looking for-

http://store.inthefeetofthenight.com/product_info.php/cPath/283/products_id/665

Mistress Vivian Busts Balls
[IFON-43] $49.00

Click to enlarge
This title says it all ! See Mistress Vivian in a harsh and severe trampling and ballkicking session with her slave. She hangs her slave from the ceiling as she takes running kicks right to his balls.She kicks and tramples him in different open toed shoes and also barefoot. The ballkicking is so severe that you will see his balls swell to the size of grapefruits ! There is also some whipping and paddling of his balls. At one point she feels sorry for him and gives him a few minutes rest while fucking his mouth with her pretty size five foot. This video is definately not for the squimish.

Available Options:
Format: VHSPAL (+$15.00)

tenderloin
12-25-2004, 01:13 AM
Thanks, Magnum. It looks good. :-)

TL