PDA

View Full Version : Aikido BB vs. Krav Maga BB

toybag_cellphone
12-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Indulging in the horrific habit of self-quotation, I call attention to a previous thread where I said:

"I suppose this could be related back to ballbusting by comparing and contrasting the Aikido Grab/Hold/Threaten/Educate approach to the Krav Maga Smash/Smash/Smash/Taunt approach. My g/f's an Aikidoka."

Having said that myself, I really like it. :D Furthermore, I'm hoping it stimulates some conversations about the G/H/T/E pattern. Anyone else have a favorite playing partner that's very good about first getting a hand around your balls, then a grip on your mind?

Trouble
12-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Anyone else have a favorite playing partner that's very good about first getting a hand around your balls, then a grip on your mind?
I did but I think she's punked out on me. We were going to get together a couple of days ago and, suddenly, no -- I'd say I think she's trying to jerk me around except that I KNOW she loves jerking me around.

She grabs, holds, and educates a lot. She doesn't threaten much; I was just thinking of seeing if she plays requests.

She DOES say ambiguous, sexy, and sorta disturbing stuff like, "I see why my daughter likes doing this."

Tamakeri
12-24-2004, 11:47 AM
She DOES say ambiguous, sexy, and sorta disturbing stuff like, "I see why my daughter likes doing this."

Is the daughter available?

-Tamakeri

Trouble
12-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Is the daughter available?

-Tamakeri
HA! No, she's now married and her mother got a divorce (whih is why the mother is free to indulge in ballbusting).