PDA

View Full Version : Kicks from Behind

high_voice
12-26-2004, 08:57 AM
I always thought the "unexpected" aspect as well as "the total inability to defend against it" made a kick in the balls from behind very sexy.

Although I'm sure some girls would like to see a guys facial expression at the moment of impact, I'm sure others would think the "surprise attack" of a totally unexpected kick in the balls from behind would be fun...especially if the motivation was revenge.

Any girls every used that method to go for a guys balls?

Tamakeri
12-26-2004, 10:56 AM
The girls that I have kicking my balls absolutely LOVE kicking from behind, either standing or kneeling. They are not so much concerned with the reaction on my face as my overall reaction after a kick, including groans or screams, and particularly any falling down or rolling around on the floor after!

Of course because these are consentual sessions, I am obviously expecting to be kicked, but the aspect of doing it from behind makes it nonetheless unexpected and unprotected, thus they get a bigger reaction typically. They like it!

I have captured and posted a brief clip of a standing kick from behind in the "Some Personal Ball Busting Vids" thread that this link should take you to if you are interested.

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6608#post6608

-Tamakeri