PDA

View Full Version : Question for Beautiful Sara - humiliation

iron horse
12-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Sara,

You've talked about the physical activities you enjoy when ballbusting and have also talked about your avoidance of brutality and the closeness you have with those lucky men to get busted by you.

Can you tell us about how you bust them "psychologically".

I am more than curious....you've said that if the man you are busted is enjoying it, then you aren't kicking him hard enough. And by your calling yourself "sadistic", it brings up a question as to how you can be sadistic when you are bringing a man what he desires, and he leaves the experience having enjoyed it.

Do you enjoy humiliating your subjects? If so, how do you humiliate them, what techniques, and what do you say to them? Do you every laugh at or ridicule them about their penis or ball size?

Thank you for responding to all of my last posts. It has continued to be the reason I come here and eagerly participate!
IH

shadow53
12-26-2004, 12:19 PM
SadisticSara,

have you ever teased a man over and over while kicking him or squeezing his balls? i find that adding tease and denial to the ballbusting it hightens the arousal for the male.

SadisticSara
12-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Sara,
. . . . . . .
....you've said that if the man you are busted is enjoying it, then you aren't kicking him hard enough. And by your calling yourself "sadistic", it brings up a question as to how you can be sadistic when you are bringing a man what he desires, and he leaves the experience having enjoyed it.
. . . . . . .

We're going to have to take this a step at a time.

About me calling myself "sadistic". It's like you calling yourself an Iron Horse. It's a catchy nickname. In my case, it goes along with the role playing during ballbusting. That's the psychological aspect that you mention.

I can tell the guy that he's completely at my mercy and that if I feel like it, I'll do some really nasty things to his genitals. And I ballbust him enough to make him really believe that. How extreme I get is up to me. He's not in control. I can tell him something as extreme as how I'm going to remove his balls and turn them into earrings for myself. And I can make him believe I'm serious.

That's the psychological part. He wants to believe. He wants me to be in complete control. But, at the same time, he wouldn't want that if he didn't trust me NOT to do extreme things to him. It's part of the intimate game.

I don't like where you say that I said something like "if the guy I'm busting is enjoying it, then I'm not doing it hard enough". If I really said that, please tell me where.
This is the way I remember what you might be referring to:

In the thread "Having other females present to enjoy"
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2239 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2239)
you asked me:

would you consider having two or more guys to kick at the same time?

I replied:

Maybe. . .
As long as they're tied up!

Then another guy commented that tying him up wouldn't be necessary because:

I'm submissive enough to believe that no matter what you did to my testicles, especially in the presense of other women, I wouldn't be a threat to you; rather I would desperately seek to gain your (or other women's) approval by accepting the painful attacks to my manhood!

I explained that it would be natural for a guy to grab my wrists too hard or hurt me BY ACCIDENT in some other way and ended by saying:

If you just lay there, submissively and passively smiling while I'm ballbusting you, without trying to protect your balls, then I'm either not doing it hard enough or you have "numb-nuts" (no disrespect intended or implied).

That's certainly not like what you said I said.

I then went on to explain that it's NOT about using brute force, and on and on.

And you said that I said that he said that they said that she said that I shouldn't have said that it wasn't really ... ha, ha! :D

Do you enjoy humiliating your subjects? If so, how do you humiliate them, what techniques, and what do you say to them? Do you every laugh at or ridicule them about their penis or ball size?

Sure! But it depends on the guy. Some guys like such ridicule, but a very few go crazy if I say that my 5 year old nephew has a bigger dick than they do -- like temporarily insane! Geez! Gotta be careful with some guys because they're so immature!

So it's a matter of getting to know each other -- same as everything else with a couple in a relationship.

- Sara :)

SadisticSara
12-26-2004, 05:15 PM
SadisticSara,

have you ever teased a man over and over while kicking him or squeezing his balls? i find that adding tease and denial to the ballbusting it hightens the arousal for the male.

Sure! Like I've said in other posts, it should last at least half an hour.
And I won't let him cum until I want him to. ;)
By then, he's ready to explode. :Baahaha:

iron horse
12-26-2004, 07:07 PM
You did identify where I had thought you had said that. Sorry if I misunderstood, now I do. On a side, "Iron Horse" is a traditional name bikers use for their Harleys. I have a custom Harley, it's on my license plates, and my biker buds refer to me as Iron Horse, or more often "IH". Just a nickname.

My real name is too difficult for any earth-human to pronounce.

just kidding, you can call me..."Brad".

SadisticSara
12-26-2004, 07:58 PM
OK, Brad. :)
You have a nice way of writing.

Thanks for explaining your nickname. I'd never thought of that. Yeah, "iron horse" would be a logical way to refer to a motorcycle. OK, more specifically to a Harley -- the greatest American 2 wheeler. ;)

I hope I answered your question completely enough. Sometimes because I'm in a bit of a hurry, I don't always take the time to explain things the way I should.
And I wouldn't want to leave you unsatisfied. :D With my answer, I mean.

But yes, you're right about the psychological part of ballbusting being more important than just a physical thing for me.

Turning it into a real-life game with role playing and some serious acting makes it more fun, and more intimate. It's an intimate, shared experience with mutual trust and respect.

The humiliation and ridicule only make it a more trusting and intimate experience -- if that makes any sense! ;)

OK, seeya!

jsmythe1234
12-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Hello Sara,

I was wondering if you ever hit a guy in the balls in a non-consenting way (self-defense etc.).

SadisticSara
12-27-2004, 12:09 AM
Hello Sara,
I was wondering if you ever hit a guy in the balls in a non-consenting way (self-defense etc.).

Yes.
In self defence, to avoid being raped.
Not something I'm proud of, but it worked.
All (except one) by swift knee, kicks & stomp.
I'm not an expert fighter, so part of it was luck, desperation and furious anger I guess.
- Sara :o

shadow53
12-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Sure! Like I've said in other posts, it should last at least half an hour.
And I won't let him cum until I want him to. ;)
By then, he's ready to explode. :Baahaha:

Oh Sara,
you are a delight. i long to be at your mercy. you have me extremely hard tonight and i wont cum in honor of you. i do have another question though. do you ever incorporate strap on or anal stimuli with your ballbusting or teasing? i like my sessions to last atleast an hour to 2 hours. a half an hour creeps up on you and before you know it, time is up. :ibow4u:

SadisticSara
12-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Oh Sara,
you are a delight. i long to be at your mercy. you have me extremely hard tonight and i wont cum in honor of you.
. . . . . . .

Oh, go ahead! :D There's not much pleasure in abstinence, and you might as well keep yourself in shape & in practice. Nothing wrong with some exercise, accompanied by some imaginative fantasy or daydreaming. ;)

. . . . . . .
i do have another question though. do you ever incorporate strap on or anal stimuli with your ballbusting or teasing?
. . . . . . .

Nope. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm just not interested in it.

. . . . . . .
i like my sessions to last atleast an hour to 2 hours. a half an hour creeps up on you and before you know it, time is up.

I agree with that. I just mentioned a half hour session as the minimum. With the right partner, I like to go on for hours and hours. But, as I mentioned in other threads, ballbusting isn't a substitute for "normal" straight sex for me (whatever that is!). For me, ballbusting is a variation that adds some spice and variety to intimate sex play.
But you're right -- half an hour sometimes flies by too quickly!

Trouble
12-27-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by shadow53
Oh Sara,
you are a delight. i long to be at your mercy. you have me extremely hard tonight and i wont cum in honor of you.
. . . . . . .
Oh, go ahead! :D There's not much pleasure in abstinence, and you might as well keep yourself in shape & in practice. Nothing wrong with some exercise, accompanied by some imaginative fantasy or daydreaming. ;)
Everybody (well, the male everybodies, anyway) hear that??? Let's get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iron horse
12-31-2004, 06:26 PM
I'm glad you enjoy the way i write Sara. I enjoy much the portrait you paint of yourself, your enthusiasm into this fetish, and your approack....

I think we can all agree that the men in here practice much more with you in mind Sara...I know I do.