PDA

View Full Version : Online Sessions

djto
12-28-2004, 02:30 PM
would any women be interesting in having a bb session or chat? if so cud u plz private msg me. has anyone had an online session? is it any good. id like to hear your responses

SadisticSara
12-28-2004, 06:10 PM
would any women be interesting in having a bb session or chat? if so cud u plz private msg me. has anyone had an online session? is it any good. id like to hear your responses

An online session?

Like cyber-sex, it certainly wouldn't compare with a real, personal experience. Not the same at all.

If you think about it though, most of the sales of "adult" magazines, videos and such, including "adult" website subscriptions, NewsGroups, etc., are partial substitutes for real (interpersonal) sex.
Guys, don't try to tell me that you only read the articles, or that you look at that stuff only for "artistic appreciation". :Baahaha:

So, an online BB session/chat would be better than nothing.
Especially for those who find it difficult to meet a BB partner. Or if for family or business or other reasons, the guy would rather not risk getting involved with meeting a BB partner.

If you can get it for free, good for you.
Otherwise, just don't pay too much.

If you've read the "project" I mention at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5435&postcount=3 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5435&postcount=3)
and later at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6333&postcount=28 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6333&postcount=28)
then you'll already know that I have something similar planned.

Just don't pay too much for any such service!

Good luck!
I hope you get at least 1 girl to contact you about online BB!

- Sara :)

Trouble
12-28-2004, 10:56 PM
If you think about it though, most of the sales of "adult" magazines, videos and such, including "adult" website subscriptions, NewsGroups, etc., are partial substitutes for real (interpersonal) sex.
Guys, don't try to tell me that you only read the articles, or that you look at that stuff only for "artistic appreciation". :Baahaha:
Well... would you believe that I **REALLY DO** read the articles after I am done looking at the nekkid hooters? Sometimes, anyway?

I have been "cyber-busted" before. Nope, not as good as the real thing. But, with the right partner, it can still be quite an experience... It helps if you're like me and have a little, tiny brain and a huge slice of gullibility.

nolizards
12-29-2004, 08:58 AM
I've had fun with online ballbusting sessions... it can be very sexy. I have a thing for martial arts girls and barefoot kicking, so I have had sessions with Diva of footfighters.com fame. Her site is yourdiva.com.... Here's the session link... http://www.yourdiva.com/session.htm

The girl is a sweetheart but definately a bonafied ballbuster.

djto
12-29-2004, 09:36 AM
what happened? she says you have to get in touch of more information? is there a waiting list or fee?

SadisticSara
12-31-2004, 12:06 AM
what happened? she says you have to get in touch of more information? is there a waiting list or fee?

I had a look. That's what they say when they don't want to scare you away right away by telling you how expensive it is!

- Sara ;)