PDA

View Full Version : Question for SadisticSara

oRioN
01-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Sara, I had a question for you... I've been reading some of your posts and getting an idea of who you are and what type of ballbuster you are. I understand that each man has his own limits and breaking points, but can you tell me *generally* how far would you go during ballbusting (with your hands) before stopping (or having mercy and toning it down a bit)?

I mean, would they lose consciousness before you slowed down, or at what point would you *generally* slow down? And one last question is, if a friend or someone trustworthy asked you to beat their balls until they fell ***********, would you do it or consider it? :)

me_no_wimp
01-02-2005, 07:55 AM
She will answer but I think each man's tolerance level is different. She once said she knew just how far she could go without causing any damage, and will go that far, but men should have a safeword, and if a man uses his safeword then the woman must stop.

From a victim's point of view, you want to be taken just beyond the point where you beg her to stop. It's at that moment, when you no longer want it but she does it anyway, that you are really being dominated. And at that point you are often in no position to change things.

pecs
01-02-2005, 10:17 AM
From what i can tell every man seems to have such different limits... some men can't even stand having there woman gently play with there balls as part of foreplay but others can take a full power squeeze until her hand hurts.... I'm one of those by the way. Not sure if if I have been de-sensatised or if I've always been that was?

I ounce overhured a conversation between 4 women. They were saying how they would love to give there mans balls a good squeeze but that the men in there life would not let them cuz it hurt too much. My wife at the time was standing with the other 3 women but kept quiet.... she was used to giving my goolies a good old squeeze or 3 during sex and I don't think she wanted to give the game away to the others.

Do you guys think you can get used to it?

SadisticSara
01-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Sara, I had a question for you... I've been reading some of your posts and getting an idea of who you are and what type of ballbuster you are. I understand that each man has his own limits and breaking points, but can you tell me *generally* how far would you go during ballbusting (with your hands) before stopping (or having mercy and toning it down a bit)?

No. Each guy is very different.
That's why I start gently and increase very gradually.

I mean, would they lose consciousness before you slowed down, or at what point would you *generally* slow down?

No, most guys don't like to lose consciousness. Only a few do.
The right level usually takes more than one session to find out.
I start lightly and we take it from there.

And one last question is, if a friend or someone trustworthy asked you to beat their balls until they fell ***********, would you do it or consider it?

Yes, I've done that with a few guys.
And those few seem to like it so much that they get "addicted".

- Sara :)

oRioN
01-04-2005, 05:46 PM
SadisticSara,

How does it make you feel when you literally beat on these little organs until someone loses consciousness?

And what do you do when this happens? Do you get a little scared sometimes? And if they are uncouncious... have you ever snuck in a couple extra hits, knowing they don't feel it?

Sorry about all the questions... but I'm really interested in sharing these thoughts with girls like yourself. Thanks!

SadisticSara
01-05-2005, 05:19 PM
SadisticSara,
How does it make you feel when you literally beat on these little organs until someone loses consciousness?
And what do you do when this happens? Do you get a little scared sometimes? And if they are uncouncious... have you ever snuck in a couple extra hits, knowing they don't feel it?
. . . . . . .

In answer to your 4 questions:

1.) It gives me pleasure to give my partner pleasure. Also, I enjoy being the one in control of the situation.

2.) I wait for him to regain consciousness, after making sure he cums completely. Once a guy starts to ejaculate, he continues even if he loses consciousness. So, I milk him dry!

3.) No reason to get scared as long as I gradually build up to that intensity of stimulation, and as long as he's still breathing!

4.) No, I have no reason to give him any extra whacks after he's ***********. That wouldn't serve any purpose for either of us.

I'd just like to repeat that I only do this with the guy's permission, at his request, and that most guys are afraid of losing consciousness. It's not something that I try to talk them into either.

- Sara :)