PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to be busted by?

Pages : [1] 2

bbfan166
01-01-2005, 11:48 PM
If you could Bust or Be Busted by anyone who would it be

I would love to be Busted by Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy

http://www.megiloth.com/music/music_reviews/arch_enemy_anthems_of_rebellion.htm

she's in the photo at the bottom of the page

What about you

high_voice
01-02-2005, 10:21 AM
My dream bust would come from:

Jessica Alba (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800019057&cf=pg&photoid=479451&intl=us) or Fairuza Balk (http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&cf=mm&id=1800018638&intl=us)

If either of those girls would give me a "Sara-styled" hour long combination ball busting and jack off session it would be my jack off fantasy for the rest of my life! Wait...it already IS!

Magnum
01-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Debi Purcell would at least be in the top 10. Check out her legs.

http://www.fightergirls.net/html/dp_53.html

http://www.fightergirls.net/debi-purcell.php
Go to the bottom of the page to see link for more photos of her in action.

high_voice
01-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Ok, I looked at Debi Purcell's legs and I'm in fear!

One well placed kick from those legs and she could use what was left of your testicles to spread on her toast the next morning. She's got the power to liquify a guys balls!

Let's reverse this and ask the girls if there is any "celebrity" or person we'd know that they'd like to have in a ball busting session!

play with my plums
01-03-2005, 06:03 PM
At the moment I think it would have to be Sophie Anderton.

I dont know if you guys saw it but on British TV last November, there was this show called "I`m a celebrity get me out of here", where C list celebritys had to do bushtucker trials and Sophie in this one had to eat a Kangaroo testicle straight out of the scrotum. Well the way she played with that ball, popping it in and out of her mouth, biting down on it but failing to burst it, it looked like she`d make the perfect ball buster. :D

By the way if anyone knows of a link to see that clip. please post it up, as its top entertainment and I`d like to see it again. :)

Tommy
01-25-2005, 02:53 PM
hmmmmmm gods knows so many beautiful women in the world, so many possibilities...

Amongst the dream "dates" would be
Angeline Jolie......legs legs legs
Keira Knightley...cool icey stare........right after she boots you one.
Anyone remember the Original "Avengers", Emma Peel Please.......woohoo
The oriental bird in PayBack....Lucy Lui i think......oh yes....
and..........

erm....well any nice looking girl in black leather really :)

Trouble
01-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Angeline Jolie......legs legs legs
She has nice legs? Er, actually, I mean, "She has legs?" I've honestly never looked that far down. I've always thought, "Angelina Jolie... boobs boobs boobs!"

:bananajum boobs boobs boobs!!!!!

I read that she complained that the original script to the first Tomb Raider movie had her just kicking guys in the nuts a lot, and, I don't remember her doing that a lot, so they either cut the only good part of the movie, or they decided to try to make her role a wee bit less... well, you know.

By the way, swaggering around town with this attitude...

:bananajum boobs boobs boobs!!!!!

...seems to improve the odds of getting kicked in the balls. :)

BOOOOBS!

Julie18nz
01-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Would HAVE to be Angelina Jolie, or Maria Sharapova to bust me, they both have LEGS that go ALL the way up :p I wouldnt mind busting either of THEM either :)

skweezme
01-25-2005, 05:54 PM
Serena Williams would do it for me!

http://www.sawf.org/newedit/edit08302004/SERENA-WILLIAMS-MODELS-HER-.jpg

Think of what those powerful tennis-player's arms and legs could do to your balls! And she's got great boobs! And she's beautiful!

me_no_wimp
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
I'd like to be busted by evilgrl or by julie18nz or even the wonderful SadisticSara.

play with my plums
01-25-2005, 06:16 PM
I'd like to be busted by evilgrl or by julie18nz or even the wonderful SadisticSara.

Wouldn`t we all mate! :D

Andyfromtheblock
01-25-2005, 06:53 PM
hey its Andy,
if i could have anyone bust me it would either be Anna Kournikova or Serena Williams. Theyre both hot and it would be a great time.

play with my plums
01-25-2005, 07:14 PM
hey its Andy,
if i could have anyone bust me it would either be Anna Kournikova or Serena Williams. Theyre both hot and it would be a great time.

Yeah & there would be plenty of shouts of "new balls please"! :Baahaha:

evilgrl
01-25-2005, 07:55 PM

I'm so honored to be included on a list of such esteemed cadidates. As for me I'd like to bust Michael Vartan. The guy that plays Vaughn on Alias. He's hot! Girl wise I figure Mia Hanm would be good at kicking balls. :)

evlgrl

toybag_cellphone
01-25-2005, 10:16 PM
I'd have to go with Sadistic Sara, myself. Beautiful, witty, intelligent, experienced, great sense of humor, warmth, charm.....used to ******** livestock.....perfect.

Cheezit
01-26-2005, 12:08 AM
As for "famous," I'd have to say Adriana Lima or Angelina Jolie.

But from reading Sadistic Sara's posts on this board, she's _quite_ a turn-on.

BBTex
01-26-2005, 12:47 PM
i didnt know arch enemy had a girl...

anyway... i would want to be busted by.. this girl named jess in my school.. she is so hot its not even funny :)

J T
01-26-2005, 03:30 PM
All these famous names and gorgeous women, but I have to say my wife is the one I would most like to share that moment with.

BMBY2003
01-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Maybe she's just comfortable to you, or less scary because you know she won't really hurt you badly? Or maybe you'd like to tell us why your wife is your favorite?

J T
01-26-2005, 10:25 PM
On the contrary. I like to be very scared of what can happen, and do fantasize about a strong willed woman could do. It's just that it could also be a very intimate moment (emotionally) and that should be with some one I love.

BBTex
01-27-2005, 08:20 PM
hmm.. did any of you see "the simple life" yesterday?

paris and nicole were in the dojo collecting money for some sign, and they went walking around handing out flyers saying that they could pay $5 and get flipped or $10 to get punched in the face

and then lots of people came and they kicked some guys in the balls :) i wish i was one of those guys.. lol (i would like to be busted by those two)

SadisticSara
01-29-2005, 10:25 PM
Gee.
I see I've been mentioned a few times in this thread.
Thanks guys!
I'd like to give the ones who mentioned me a really super session of ballbusting! :D
But that's not possible, at least until some 'teletransporter' is invented to beam me into your bedroom. Like on the Star Trek reruns. No Beta versions, thanks. I still remember what happened in the movie series "The Fly"!
Sooo... in the meantime, it'll have to be a 'virtual' session, and you'll have to use a bit of imagination. ;)
www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7254&postcount=3 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7254&postcount=3)

- Sara :)

Trouble
01-29-2005, 11:26 PM
But that's not possible, at least until some 'teletransporter' is invented to beam me into your bedroom. Like on the Star Trek reruns. No Beta versions, thanks. I still remember what happened in the movie series "The Fly"!
Or that primitive early-transporter-type thing they were working on in Tron... speaking of Tron, Cindy Morgan deserves to be plugged more often. If I can't be busted by Morgan Fairchild, then Cindy Morgan will do, thanks. :)

Andyfromtheblock
02-01-2005, 06:02 PM
whats up its andy,
I know tis thread is about who u would want to be busted by, and i gave my answer (anna kournikova and serena) but i saw one guy mention "the hottest girl" in his school. i might be a more private kinda guy, but i know i would never want to be busted by the hottest girl, unless she was my gf, b/c at that age reputation is everything and that scene is likely to happen in front of a lot of people (just my opinion). Now if serena or anna were to come to me and bust me, i would definetly want to F' the shit out of them after, but thats just me. ballbusting is like a foreplay kinda thing for my relationship, it sets up the amazing sex. :D

Magnum
02-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Now wait a minute, we all know that every guy on this forum would love to be busted by our four resident ball kickers, Sara, Evil, Agnetha, and Julie. Outside of this forum is what I thought this thread meant. Actually my list is so long I could start writing it now and would surely die of old age before I completed it. BTW Evil, did I meantion that I am often mistaken for Michael Vartan? :Baahaha:

evilgrl
02-01-2005, 09:34 PM
. BTW Evil, did I meantion that I am often mistaken for Michael Vartan? :Baahaha:

yum.....please come right on over then.

evilgrl

Magnum
02-02-2005, 12:23 AM
Chicago isn't far from Sacramento is it? :letsplay

Freak77
02-03-2005, 04:04 AM
I'd love to be busted by Emma Peel - she was so sexy.
As for more recent women, there's loads - Liz Hurley definitely, she'd be such a bitchy English lady and I can picture the smile on her face as you roll around clutching your broken knackers!

play with my plums
02-03-2005, 08:28 PM
I'd love to be busted by Emma Peel - she was so sexy.
As for more recent women, there's loads - Liz Hurley definitely, she'd be such a bitchy English lady and I can picture the smile on her face as you roll around clutching your broken knackers!

Good choice`s! :)

Emma Peel`s probably the first sexy woman I can remember ever seeing on TV, in her tight cover all leathers. And Liz Hurley, I`m sure she`d be massively into it, just to get her divine brown frustrations out. ;)

Tamakeri
02-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Let's see, there was Annette, Bonnie, Cheryl, Darleen, Dorene, Linda, and Sharon. I dreamed of being abducted and kicked by this crew! Of course that was some time back. Not Karen though- she was just a kid. The seven older ones would have been enough.

-Tamakeri

me_no_wimp
02-06-2005, 04:31 AM
Ok if I have to pick someone outside of this forum then a professional kick-boxer.

She'd be able to kick me where it hurts in spite of my resistance.

yuik
02-06-2005, 01:27 PM
hands down it would have to be Angeline Jolie. :bananad:

bust
02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
angel will be cool for a bust

Trouble
02-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Got one! Who's the chick who played Sven of Nine, the Svedish Borg? Jerry Ryan? HER!!!
:bananajum

Tommy
02-18-2005, 10:46 AM
ooh yes............assimilate me anytime :)

PapaBear
02-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Got one! Who's the chick who played Sven of Nine, the Svedish Borg? Jerry Ryan? HER!!!
:bananajum

Trouble:

Did you see the episode where Ensign Chin was Seven of Nine's romanti/love experiment, and she cooyly said that "Don't be afraid! I won't hurt you" as he pulled back from her sexual advances?!!! I just went ballistic into sub space, imaging her "Borg" hands accidentally crushing my pair of danglers or having her knee wrack them far too hard!!! Mind blowing tease, and I have to think those "rascally rabbit" writers or :ibow4u: directors did it on PURPOSE!!!

PapaBear

Trouble
02-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I know the scene you mean. At that point, the doctor was still in the process of disassembling her, so she still ha plenty of machinery in her - more than enough to be able to do the young and enterprising [PUN!] Ensign's balls (or just his groin muscles, whatever) some serious harm.

I thought he was "Ensign Kim" -- it's "Ensign Chin"? Man, I'm losing my hearing...

Also, the character of Sven (yes, I know it's "Seven", I just have a history of calling her "Sven, the Svedish Borg") comes into play: not only could the Ensign have had some sex with a machine, he could have asked her afterwards if she were into ballbusting.

"What is 'ballbusting', Ensign?"
"Uhhhh... well, it's where the girl kicks the guy in the... uhhhh..."
"Yes, Ensign?"
"Uhhhh... in the... right here."
"Would you like me to do that?"
"Uhhhhh..."
"I would like to experiment and see what happens with this. Tell me if this is too hard."

(That guy was played as having a serious lack of gonads when it came to just about anything and everything.)

You know, that series SUCKED except for the fact that you got to ogle Jerry Ryan. Tell me if any one of these was NOT used in every episode:

"Gravimetric shear is increasing."
"Targets their weapons array."
""Shields at [something-somthing] percent."
"Direct hit on our port nacelle."
"(blah blah) just like one of those old 20th century (blah blah blah)"

Any other Star Trek chicks good candidates for BB? I'm thinking MAYBE Nana Visitor. They had a lot of pretty chicks, but, for me, most of them just didn't have it.

Jet
02-19-2005, 03:51 AM
nina williams kick balls

ThanxsMan
02-19-2005, 01:48 PM
Hmm I'd have to say first off SadisticSara cause she seems real nice and she is into the fetish and wouldn't judge you for asking for the kick and she's cool from what I've heard about
Milia Jovavich(hope I spelled that right) cause she's smokin hot!
the girl with short red hair from barelyevil.com(note she's gothic)
However my nerd side is takin over now so
Morrigan from Darkstalkers (she's kinky and goth)
and Jill Valentine from Resident Evil (she's hot and I'm a dork those are the only reasons I need)

ThanxsMan
02-19-2005, 01:51 PM
nina williams kick balls

Yes I'm not the only person who listed a videogame girl as a fantasy bust. I'm not a total loser after all! Well maybe just a little...

phollywood
02-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Catherine zeta Jones

djto
02-21-2005, 04:03 PM
ok i know i keep posting here but theres so many!
i agree with catherine zeta jones.
another favourite is lindsay lohan. her films may be abit boring but i would gladly get on my knees and let her stand on my balls till i cry :)
im not sure how 2 upload so i'll send a link for this gr8 clip. hope thts ok
just imagine she has just kicked u in the balls and shes saying something like 'i didnt know i'd kick him tht gets me going!
http://www.celebstation.org/picture/45398/Lindsay_Lohan

Cording
02-24-2005, 06:33 AM
it would have ot be jessica alba or carmen electra :iluvu:

both would make ur balls ot a very squishy mess

Jet
02-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Yes I'm not the only person who listed a videogame girl as a fantasy bust. I'm not a total loser after all! Well maybe just a little...

one of her secret moves (bad habit) is a hard kick to the groin which makes you bent over a little bit.

StompHere
02-24-2005, 12:04 PM
its gotta be sarah michelle geller (as she looked in cruel intentions)

Tamakeri
02-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Condi?

curious98
03-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Hello, this is my first post here. I hope nobody minds me posting to this older thread.

I've browsed a lot of the messages on this forum and I'd say if I could be kicked by anyone it would be our own Julie18nz!

The reasons being that she sounds like she has a really playful attitude towards bb thus I'd trust her to kick hard but not enough too actually damage me, but more then that is how much she obviously loves to get kicked between the legs as well. It's so cool to see a lady that loves to recieve even more than she likes to give. That part is a huge turn on!!! :)

Magnum
03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Ahh yes, all of our resident ballbusters would be so awesome. Anyone here ready to all meet for a ballkicking fest. If we pool our money we can fly the gals for free. Where shall we meet? Hey, how about Sacramento? That would be a great place :Baahaha: . OK, OK, seriously now, where would it be?

Trouble
03-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Ahh yes, all of our resident ballbusters would be so awesome. Anyone here ready to all meet for a ballkicking fest. If we pool our money we can fly the gals for free. Where shall we meet? Hey, how about Sacramento? That would be a great place :Baahaha: . OK, OK, seriously now, where would it be?
Use one o' those travel web sites like orbitz.com to look for the cheapest flights a'tween UK and America. Most of us seem to be in UK and USA. Sorry, Canucks; I hope that some of you will drive down. Pay no attention to the increasingly Texan-brained population while you are here.

ThanxsMan
03-12-2005, 01:29 AM
one of her secret moves (bad habit) is a hard kick to the groin which makes you bent over a little bit.

If you wanna know some busting moves try Soul Calibur 2, Ivy (if opponent is on the ground and you do it right) she grinds her foot on their crotch plus Sueng Mina does the staff to the balls and Taki does a knee move

tke504oa
03-12-2005, 07:55 AM
man she would be the greatest ballbuster around. hehe maybe that is why bush keeps her around he has a secret fetish too :)

george
03-12-2005, 09:27 AM
I would love to be busted by Angel

Magnum
03-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Hey, what about my idea? Is trouble the only other guy thats in? :( If you really want a ballbuster, try Hillary Clinton. I bet old Bill had sore balls for a long time, thats if he still has them.

bustme2hard
03-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Condi?

Yes, I do agree. She's got the attitude for it alright.

bustme2hard
03-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Come on guys, Jennifer Love Hewitt! Remember her line, said so sexy, "Mind if I grab your nuts?"

djto
03-13-2005, 08:12 AM
when did she say that?

bustme2hard
03-13-2005, 08:23 AM
when did she say that?

In "Heartbreakers", (2001) with Jamie Lee Curtis and Gene Hackman, when she was sitting beside a man at a bar, she reached in to get some of the bar nuts that were in front of him. She put some in her mouth and said, "Salty."

Jet
03-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Would love to get a hard knee by Vanessa Angel (kingpin)
http://www.skyweb.net/~escape/vanesang/vanessa2.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0116778/Ss/0116778/fcstil_0007-1.jpg

atxballbustee
03-28-2005, 10:22 AM
Jessica Alba or Elisha Cuthbert.

Knave
03-30-2005, 11:59 AM
My adoration of cartoons comes into full effect here. I'd love to be busted by Aeon Flux (Peter Chung is a GOD!) Holly Wood from Cool World (Ralph Bakshi is also a GOD!) and Little Annie Fanny...for some reason.

As per real ladies, I've always thought Scarlet Johanssen would be a good buster, as would Jennfer Aniston. Part of me is turned on by the idea of Cameron Diaz, but not modern Cameron, she's too skinny now. Maybe Cameron from 1994, she had curves then.

-Knave

sorenuts
03-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Aeon Flux.... God had not thought about her in years..... Yes I would have to agree that would be kind of fun. Aeron Sun from Farscape is another one (Cladiua Black)
in her tight black leather could do what she wanted to me. <BFG>

sorenuts
03-31-2005, 12:29 AM
Now wouldn't you like to be kicked by her a few dozen times?

___
03-31-2005, 01:40 PM
Since a few members have mentioned Seven Of Nine in this thread, I thought I'd share this pic of her with you all.

This is the first pic I've posted here.
I've read where the limit is 2 MB for pics, so I might have to delete this pic some day if I get to that limit -- assuming I can figure out how!

In the meantime, here it is. Enjoy!

want2b333
12-10-2006, 04:23 AM
I'd be thrilled to have 7 of 9 crush my nuts.

Trouble
12-11-2006, 03:08 AM
My first pick is still my first pick: my best friend. She's 72 now, which is almost twice my age (yeah, I'm gettin' old... 30s, and I hate it). All my runner-up picks are friends of mine.

tim157b157
12-11-2006, 03:43 AM
sadistic sara sara if you see this please messenge me ok take care

Makarov
12-15-2006, 12:36 AM
It only took one look at this picture to decide that I'd want to be tied up and left alone with this woman to bust my balls.

poppednutz
12-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Too many to count!

But Lucy Liu (chinese girl in Payback) must be at the top of the list. Imagine her inflicting some pain...

sidewinder
12-17-2006, 12:13 PM
I want her to bust mine :iluvu::jumpsmile

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ae/Wweshaniqua.jpg/286px-Wweshaniqua.jpg

skipperbob
12-17-2006, 01:11 PM
I want her to bust mine :iluvu::jumpsmile

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ae/Wweshaniqua.jpg/286px-Wweshaniqua.jpg

Love women of color:thumbup

cutponies
12-17-2006, 04:00 PM
I'd be thrilled to have 7 of 9 crush my nuts.

#6, Battlestar Galactica

mountainman
01-20-2007, 12:32 PM
There are many famous women who I would enjoy busting my balls. But it is my neighbor that I want to kick me in the balls the most. She looks like Jennifer Lopez but with much bigger tits. She wears tiny swimsuits all year long in her backyard. What a tease!

EddieB
01-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Mindy (http://goddessblessyou.blogspot.com/2006/10/goddess-gallery-mindy-maine.html) Maine (http://www.ladirectmodels.com/girl.php?girl=Mindy%20Main)

or

Codi (http://www.galleries.badgirlsblog.com/albums/codimilo/codi_milo_rocking_out_her_super_hot_naked_body_at_ red_velvet_room.html) Milo (http://galleries.danni.com/118542/videos/cody_milo/)

doomgiver
01-28-2007, 04:08 AM
Laetitia Casta or Heidi Klum...
Hot... rrrr:wooow:iluvu:

gusano
01-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Jessica Alba or...Catherine Zeta Jones

BrassBalls
01-28-2007, 03:47 PM
I think Jessica Love Hewitt would be awesome. She looks like the innocent girl next door but has a sweet body and probably a hidden mean streak.

RedRacer
01-28-2007, 03:58 PM
Another vote for Lucy Lui!

jimmyjones3113
01-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Jennifer Love Hewitt would be cute, but I can't really picture it. Lucy Lui on the other hand...that's something special. For anyone who hasn't seen payback she's got several nice scenes with one including some bbing I think. What's not to like about a hot asian chick in latex?

Trouble
01-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Jennifer Love Hewitt would be cute, but I can't really picture it. Lucy Lui on the other hand...that's something special. For anyone who hasn't seen payback she's got several nice scenes with one including some bbing I think. What's not to like about a hot asian chick in latex?
Both Hewitt and Liu have been in several flicks in which they tagged a guy in the nuts.

slaveboyshawn
01-29-2007, 11:59 AM
Id have to say lacey chambert from mean girls. Or jamie pressly from
poison ivy the new seduction.:ibow4u:

a330701
01-29-2007, 05:34 PM
Id also say Lacey Chambert, shes really hott

bobjamin3000
01-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Avril Lavigne... i hear she is in to it as well :)

carnivorous_daisy
01-29-2007, 11:28 PM
I would love to be busted by Isabella Sinclaire. oh wait, I've already done videos with her.

hmmmm...

In that case I would love to be busted by the legendary Arika from Tamahimeden. No...wait, that already happened too. and I also got the video to prove it.

damn...

oh what about Gemini, she has a great ass...no wait...couple vids with her too.

ok, I'll stop. Sorry to brag, but can't a guy be proud of his achievements? :)

rec912
01-30-2007, 09:49 AM
Halle berry, Lucy Lui, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinket, Kellie Reggie, Kate Couric, Rachell Lea from UFC, Lacey Chambert Hillary and Hailey Duff,Vanessa Angel ,Jerri Ryan ,carmen electra ,New York (from i love new york)sarah michelle geller ,Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy, famke janssen

All the ladies from Femaledom.com, Goddess Nichole,Tess from Clps 4 sale .cm store 6191 Mrs Cyn and her 3 daughtersfrom myspace Hallie from Myspace, Mommie Dearest from Myspace amber311 from myspace,
Mistress Vixen, and the girl from brazilianballbusting net

I think thats it did i miss any?

rec912
01-30-2007, 10:53 AM
and Gretchen Wilson :autogun

skweezme
01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Serena the tennis-player is still a bit of a knee-trembler for me. So sexy and strong!:)

sacklunch27
01-31-2007, 01:57 AM
Serena the tennis-player is still a bit of a knee-trembler for me. So sexy and strong!:)
Yeah, you could crack nuts with these butt cheeks!:)
I would prefer the cute other tennis player though... fit cute and beautiful!

torres
01-31-2007, 08:26 AM
my favourites would be :

Jessica alba (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Alba)
Eva Longoria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Longoria)
Jessica Simpson(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Simpson)
Adriana Lima (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriana_Lima)

man adriana lima is hot!

rec912
01-31-2007, 08:42 AM
and Gretchen Wilson :autogun
Oh and all the girls from smallville, Kristen Kruek, Allson Mack and Erica Durrace

4uf0
02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
natalie portman in SW2!!!
white dressed and so nice...:iluvu:

CBTFanAR
02-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Jessica Biehl or Carla Gugino... :thumbup

David_B
02-02-2007, 02:49 PM
I always think Nelly Furtado is beautiful. I'm sure it would be nice to be on the end of her knee.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5675/nellyfurtadoloose02pe1.th.jpg (http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nellyfurtadoloose02pe1.jpg)

David B.
--
www.ballbustinggoddess.com/Samples/Updates.html

trysomethingnew
03-12-2007, 06:54 PM
So many girls ist would be hard to choose, but right now probably Eva Mendes or Famke Janssen because both of them are very sexy.

commish61
03-12-2007, 10:45 PM
gwen stefani, man I would kill myself for that to happen

combibitch
03-14-2007, 09:19 AM
definetely those soft feet of sarah michelle gellar, i would love it, if she kicks my balls with her awesome feet

JockMe
03-14-2007, 12:07 PM
I would love it if Jessica Biehl would kick me in the nuts.:bananajum

bleep master
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
..what about pink?

bart777
03-16-2007, 05:47 PM
jennifer love hewitt and jessica alba

pseudouser999
03-18-2007, 04:15 AM
Lucy Liu

Sophie Marceau

Carmen Elektra

Eva Longoria

Penelope Cruz

Cindy Crawford

Bai Ling

Yukie Nakama

Matsushima Nanako

Harumi INOUE

China Chow

Denise Lee Richards

Jennifer Love Hewitt

Kari Samantha Wührer

Kylie Ann Minogue

Liv Tyler

Mariah Carey

Salma Hayek-Jimenez

Tyra L. Banks

Vanessa Paradis

Wen Tzui Pin

Yancy Butler

Charlize Theron

Sung Hi Lee

Beyoncé Knowles

Aaliyah

Gina Gershon

Diana Frank

Eva Habermann

Xenia Seeberg (http://www.filmreporter.de/?pid=33070)

Navi Rawat

Thandie Newton

Kelly Hu

Denise Richards

Lexa Doig

Jennifer Tung

carmen rivera

Rebecca Gayheart

Rebecca DeMornay

Eddie Britt

Michelle Pfeiffer

heather graham

Emmanuelle Vaugier

Bahar Soomekh

Lindsay Lohan

Alyssa Jayne Milano

Heather Deen Locklear

Shannen Maria Doherty

Elizabeth Hurley

CATHERINE MCCORMACK

Teri Hatcher

Iris Berben

Sabrina Staubitz (http://p094.ezboard.com/Sabrina-Staubitz/fthemousepadfrm15.showMessage?topicID=12700.topic)

Sonya Kraus (http://p094.ezboard.com/Sonya-Kraus/fthemousepadfrm15.showMessage?topicID=12699.topic)

Barbara Schöneberger

Caroline Beil

Tina Ruland

Lady Asmodina

:bananawin

combibitch
03-18-2007, 09:22 AM
..what about pink?
that would be awesome, do u have some pics of her feet?:confused:

Keo77
03-18-2007, 09:33 AM
I think the person i would most like to be busted by would probably have to be Rihanna:p. Man she is just hot & has the most incredible legs i've ever seen on a woman.

I would give anything to have her knee me in the balls 10 times or more:wooow!

Keo77
03-18-2007, 09:42 AM
nina williams kick balls

Yeah, as far as cyber babes go Nina William isn't a bad choice of video game character.

But what about Reiko Nagase from the Ridge Racer series:rolleyes:.
If i had a holodeck like from Star Trek, i would not mind a session with Reiko:p

Gabriele
03-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Valeria Marini

Archlvr
03-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Jamie Pressley
Kate Capshaw
Jessica Alba
Avril Lavigne
Meg Ryan

balletkyle
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Snoodle of course!

Snoodle
03-22-2007, 12:58 AM
Snoodle of course!

Aw, I'm flattered. ;)

Tamakeri
03-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Scarlet Lisa from California Mean Girls !!!

Oh wait ... she busts me all the time- what was I thinking?

:iluvu:

Chris1032
03-22-2007, 02:16 PM
I would have to say Kirsten Dunst for sure.

bustme2hard
03-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Dr. Beverly Crusher, her phaser on a very low setting. :wooow
I've actually had that dream before.

bustme2hard
03-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Aw, I'm flattered. ;)

Ya, Snoodle rocks!

teenguy
03-25-2007, 03:32 AM
Claire Danes, Diane Kruger, Maria Sharapova, any SI Swimsuit model (especially Julie Henderson!!) And Jennifer Love Hewitt.

zakuii
03-25-2007, 04:36 AM
I'd love to be busted by Amy Smart and... this is really weird (and hopefully not gross, sorry if it is)... Meryl Streep! After she showed off her soles to the camera in Adaptation I wanted them slapping against my balls, haha.

ballstothewalls
03-26-2007, 07:31 AM
That's easy..... I'd like to be busted by my Girlfriend. But as for celebrities there are so many good choices; Lucy Lui, Kirsten Dunst, Natalie Portman, Britney Spears to name a few. But my personal favorite would be Elisha Cuthbert.

spooky
03-26-2007, 01:30 PM
That que. is hard but... umm...
1-Maria Sharapova
2-Jennifer Love Hewitt
3-Jessica Alba

cypermaster
03-27-2007, 04:32 AM
Eva Mendes:thumbup

nichojinx
03-28-2007, 12:27 AM
Brittany Daniel (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=images&imgsz=&imgc=&vf=&va=Brittany+Daniel&fr=&ei=UTF-), Lacey Chabert (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Lacey+Chabert&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8) and Halle Berry (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Halle+Berry&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8)

leia_ballbust_babe
03-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Dreaming about being busted by a sexy girl heh.

Give me a buzz.

try
03-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Most of the women mentioned here I've never heard of! Maybe I'm out of touch. But Maria Sharapova is an interesting suggestion, as it got me thinking what would being busted by a girl with a tennis racket be like?

try
03-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Dreaming about being busted by a sexy girl heh.

Give me a buzz.

Welcome to Femdom Forums Leia. I like your title of "ballbust babe"! You sound like our dream come true. So, if you'll forgive me for being so personnel, have you ever busted any guys?

not_2_normal
03-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Shakira would my cleb of choice. Stacy Kiebler, Gwen Stefani, Christina Applegate and Alissa Milano would round out the top 5.

freakyboy
03-30-2007, 06:58 AM
Angelina Jolie :bananad:

Twisting
04-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Scarlet Johanson

Giverny
04-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Annette Frier (she likes to laugh)
Scarlett Johansen
Laura Dünnwald

2001jj
04-30-2007, 07:33 AM
Tila Tequila/Tila Nguyen. Oh my god she's hot and a real bitch too. On her blog on her old site she talked about getting in fights when she was in high school and mentions kicking dudes in the balls. If these links work, you can thank me after you're done fapping (don't know how to add pix here, not gonna bother figuring it out now):

http://img155.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=41733_TequilaSunrise_07_123_335lo.jp g
http://fileserver1.jpghosting.com/images/tn3_0404_036_6e1e402863c258e84c282ba562935df2.jpg

http://fileserver3.jpghosting.com/images/tn2_0304_004_d23ba907be5de653a20f9f64bb8f6e28.jpg
http://fileserver4.jpghosting.com/images/tila3_1004_005_35cbb0eb9e7c3faf55d2ed12c40e132a.jp g
http://fileserver4.jpghosting.com/images/lb_tila1_016_e31836ee64d090cba00d250e50bafeb2.jpg
http://fileserver3.jpghosting.com/images/tn13_0405_008_da410e2620c32ee5945c752a04e424c3.jpg

Twisting
05-02-2007, 07:31 PM
I don’t know if you’ve heard of her but Hailey Little, she is drop dead gorgeous, here’s a pic.

Jupp13
05-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Angelina Jolie

bleep master
05-07-2007, 12:38 PM
there are too many hot ladies outthere..

what about Heidi Klum?

Jennifer Aniston?

Beyonce?

Brigitte Nielson? (20 years ago..)

Keira Knightley, Grace Jones (20 years ago..;) ), Mary J. Blige,

all the black hiphop honeys in thousands of rap clips..

maria bello, and of course .. Thandie Newton

ragnardo128
05-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Salma Hayek...her breasts are soo gorgeous

Wesker002
05-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Kristianna Loken:jumpsmile

beanie
05-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Try-Watch Weeds for possible uses for tennis rackets, besides BBing. Aren't most of the tennis players lesbians?

beanie
05-09-2007, 01:55 AM
I mention the lesbian thing because I would only want a woman who likes guys. The foreplay idea, not just punishment.

gman2000
05-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Kate (Evangeline Lilly) from the series Lost. :loveeyes

justaboy
05-13-2007, 08:30 AM
Liz Vicious (http://www.lizvicious.com)
Any "Buffy" girl
Aayla Secura from Star Wars (she squeezes my balls with the Force)
I'll post more as I think of them

justaboy
05-13-2007, 10:18 PM
ok i know i keep posting here but theres so many!
i agree with catherine zeta jones.
another favourite is lindsay lohan. her films may be abit boring but i would gladly get on my knees and let her stand on my balls till i cry :)
im not sure how 2 upload so i'll send a link for this gr8 clip. hope thts ok
just imagine she has just kicked u in the balls and shes saying something like 'i didnt know i'd kick him tht gets me going!
http://www.celebstation.org/picture/45398/Lindsay_Lohan

Tell me what you think about this: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28595#post28595

GeileEier
05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
I would go for any good looking celebrity but my favorites would be like:

Scarlet Johanson,
Paris Hilton,
Britney Spears (i also found a story at the eunuch archive w/ her...)

posaidon
05-15-2007, 08:33 AM
She would be the right choice :bananad:

http://img109.imagevenue.com/loc1115/th_38766_photo043_123_1115lo.jpg (http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38766_photo043_123_1115lo.jpg)

want2b333
05-15-2007, 08:49 PM
I would consider it a great bleesing to have her crush and grid my nuts into hamburger.

squish
05-17-2007, 02:09 PM
:jumpsmile

Twisting
05-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I don't know who she is but if she had a christmas nutcracker...

sunk
05-21-2007, 01:46 PM
Avril Lavigne :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avril_Lavigne

name
06-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Angelina Jolie, LEGS

Busted Balz
06-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Aw, I'm flattered. ;)

And I was going to say Snoodle as long as she promised not to damage anything.
:loveeyes

Zeus
06-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Getting severely hurt or not, I pick Snoodle any day :bananawin

jonesr2
06-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Maybe cause I got a thing for asians but Lucy Lui.

Busted Balz
06-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Yep, Snoodle has the perfect combination of beauty and evil. That's a good thing, Snoodle. :iluvu:

Hasta
06-23-2007, 08:44 PM
I would like to be busted by the supreme all-time buster, Joanie Whats-her-name, that chic that play China for the WWE. Of course, I thought of her as a buster...not really the bust as part of sex girl.

Someone else said Avril...now she would be great. That girl has lots of aggression. :autogun

Busted Balz
06-24-2007, 06:59 AM
I would like to be busted by the supreme all-time buster, Joanie Whats-her-name, that chic that play China for the WWE. Of course, I thought of her as a buster...not really the bust as part of sex girl.

Joanine Laurer
http://www.pmpnetwork.com/joanie_laurer/index.htm

nevyn292
06-25-2007, 07:28 AM
guess it still would be my own girlfriend xD

mgspecter
06-25-2007, 03:49 PM
joanie laurer definately...though i'd be hoping she'd do more then bust 'em...:jumpsmile

BustedCouple
06-25-2007, 05:58 PM
My wife is an amazing buster! I love how she kicks tramples and laughs at me. Maybe she and Jessica Alba would be a fantastic fantasy of busting! Jessica Alba in Dark Angel... so Fine. My wife looks alot like her :-D Could prove it if I knew where to host our videos :-D We have a growing collection of amateur videos! Her sexy little feet can dish some serious pain!

pungdjur
06-25-2007, 11:06 PM
My former colleague Linn. She's a gym teacher so I imagine that she's got really strong legs.

Ice Warrior
06-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Lily :letsplay

abcqwerty
06-26-2007, 03:25 PM
jessica alba, jessica simpson, lindsay lohan, christina aguilera, britteny murphy, snoodle, sharon, gwen steffani, sarah michelle gellar any really hot chick especially one with black hair. and especialy jessica alba (http://youtube.com/watch?v=fW8sc9ApTD0&mode=related&search=) and the blonde in this vid (http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4YUrr4uq-8&mode=related&search=)

mgspecter
06-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I've come to realize everyone one here has fantasies about snoodle...she's just an amazing chick...nice, great interests, she speaks her mind, and she's hot as hell.

BBTex
06-29-2007, 12:03 AM
it would be nice to be busted by this girl :D

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/614/408jj6.jpg

bcurt
07-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Jennifer Lopez! Something about her look just drives me wild.

bcurt

RedRacer
07-01-2007, 03:35 PM

bcurt

+1 on that! :jumpsmile

cypermaster
07-06-2007, 06:57 AM
shakira please :d

bbjorma
07-06-2007, 08:28 AM
it would be nice to be busted by this girl :D

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/614/408jj6.jpg

Indeed it would be ...

needbud77
07-06-2007, 10:40 AM
avril lavigne, megan fox, mila kunis, jessica alba

cutponies
07-06-2007, 11:22 AM

bcurt

I agree, but Angelina Jolie even better. Besides, she's more the type as Lara Croft

BeatMyBallsHard
07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Bjork - her voice is so sexy & I bet she'd have a good kick on her!

cutponies
07-08-2007, 06:28 PM
shakira please :d

With her hips. Arghh!

BustinJustin490
07-09-2007, 01:13 AM
Lindsay Lohan without a doubt. That girl could go to work on me.

lostdrone
07-09-2007, 09:44 PM
i am a big fan of arch enemy, but never seen the girl till now... not bad.

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/e/elizabeth_banks/thumbnails/tn2_elizabeth_banks_4.jpg
1. the bookstore girl form the 40 year old virgin. elixabeth banks
2. jenna jamison

dognuts11
07-09-2007, 10:34 PM
i would like to be busted by Chyna, Lucy Lui, Pink, Mercedes Ashley, Madonna, Naomi Cambell, Victoria (wwe), Pam Anderson, Kendra (Girls Next door) and Mariah Carey

BustinJustin490
07-09-2007, 11:56 PM
oh my god thinking about this thread i really want to be busted by lindsay lohan now... any advice how i should make this happen? haha. man that would feel good.

justaboy
07-11-2007, 09:07 AM
Emma Watson: Hermione in Harry Potter
Helena Bonham Carter
Winona Ryder
Liv Tyler

lostdrone
07-11-2007, 03:01 PM
I had to add two more.:bananad:

The Main woman for the ring and the ring two: Naomi Watts

&: Nicole Kidman with blonde hair.:wooow

cuckollie
07-12-2007, 09:03 AM
My own girlfriend. Is that allowed to say??? :iluvu: :loveeyes

And when the hell are they going to approve her
membership here so she can post?!?! It's been 5 frickin days since she signed up! :soomad

agent_mouse
07-12-2007, 09:56 AM
hmm, let me see....

celebrities:
-j.lo
-scarlett johansson
-elisha cuthbert
-nicolette sheridan
-jennifer tilly
-cynthia rothrock
-carla gugino

private:
-my former english teacher
-my cousin kim
-two of my parent's female friends

Snake30
07-12-2007, 01:01 PM
My gf. She loves to bust my nuts.

jej18
07-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba for me.

Hasta
07-12-2007, 11:04 PM
I knew this girl, I never got "involved" with her, but I always thought she would make a great buster. She just had the exact, total, perfect attitude for it.

bbinberlinplease
07-13-2007, 11:22 AM
Either a kick to the nads or being kneed by those sexy legs would be something not easily forgotten.:bananajum

shiver78
07-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Definitely Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Garner. Although I prefer not to actually get busted but more to watch. :wooow

pippouus
07-15-2007, 03:10 AM
Absolutely Cristina Scabbia, Lacuna Coil's singer!:loveeyes
http://www.cristinascabbia.org/pictures.html
I love her!

pallone
07-15-2007, 11:36 AM
I'd like to be buste by sharon stone.

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 11:11 AM
www.emily18.com this girl should kick all our balls...

pit1516
08-23-2007, 12:22 PM
jessica alba.

bleep master
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
anyone came up with RIHANNA already?

you can hit me with your umbrella..ella..ella...ella

attempted
08-27-2007, 02:20 PM
By Kiera Knightly and Natalie Portman at the same time. With Winona Ryder watching and laughing.
Ohhh, that would be sooo nice...

justaboy
08-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Amen to that! But I'd also like to have Jennifer Love Hewitt along with Winona, and whenever I get busted, they put their hands under each other's skirts and rub each other, while I roll around in pain. Then the two pairs would switch places :jumpsmile

rfmugly
09-01-2007, 08:41 PM
not sure if someone said it, but carmen electra busting me would just make my day.

sloguy
09-05-2007, 01:24 PM
oh my god thinking about this thread i really want to be busted by lindsay lohan now... any advice how i should make this happen? haha. man that would feel good.

become a director, write a script, act in your own movie cast her as the girl.

me_no_wimp
09-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Uma Thurmon in this Kill Bill outfit:

http://www.aptroot.net/dvd_images/267/1.jpg

but put the sword down please and just bust my balls with those shoes...

tiny_testes
09-08-2007, 06:22 PM
i like the idea of being busted by a woman small in stature (maybe 5'0" to 5'3") but with a great figure. i think it is the idea that a man's greater size and strength are neutralized by the vulnerability of his delicate testicles, so that even a very small woman is his superior.

The thought of Salma Hayek stomping me into submission makes my pecker get almost hard. Kimberly McArthur, Playboy Playmate in January 1982 also takes my breath away.

Gabriele
09-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Pamela Prati!

ChisAto
09-09-2007, 05:41 PM
I agree with lots of them here, but I would also hand Paris Hilton. She's hot and she got some big size 13 feet that can mash your balls into nothing.

ronbo908
09-21-2007, 11:35 PM
i would have to go with jessica biel, megan fox from transformers, scarlett johanssen, charlize theron, and jessica alba:ibow4u:

ronbo908
09-21-2007, 11:38 PM
here's a nice bb video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2sgu9cEYY4

guto19
09-22-2007, 10:33 PM
I would like to be busted by her...

Jennifer Love Hewitthttp://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/jenniferlovehewitt/jennifer_love_hewitt_9.jpg

tabuse0
09-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Catherine Zeta Jones, Lucy Liu, Sarah Jessica Parker

mountainman
11-07-2007, 02:01 AM
I see Chyna and Lucy Liu are listed several times. Both women can kick me in the balls anytime they want to.:)

catweazle
11-07-2007, 04:34 AM
sheena mcdonald : newsreader

morticia adams

debbie harry

kate bush

helena bonham carter

julianne moore

madelaine stowe

paula radcliffe

gabby yoreth

natalie portman

louise brooks

sophia loren

doon machlachan? [drop the dead donkey]

catherine zeta jones

daniella rush [porn-star]

clloyd
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Sara Gilbert (Darlene Conner on Roseanne)
Kristen Stewart

agent_mouse
11-07-2007, 08:15 PM
i totally forgot about kari byron!

want2b333
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I would like to be busted by her...

Jennifer Love Hewitthttp://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/celebs/jenniferlovehewitt/jennifer_love_hewitt_9.jpg

she could take a hammer to my balls and beat them to nothing.

bleep master
11-08-2007, 05:18 PM
what about sharon stone?

harborman9
11-08-2007, 06:36 PM
y'all may think I'm crazy but I would pick Patricia Heaton, she looks great and seems bitchy in a very hot way.

Girthtron
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Rosie O'Donnell~~~ Shit she's the boss all right! Shit I could just see her coming at me screaming with those big fat white flabby thighs and that big fat ugly face spiting tobacco and those huge graint smelly feet. The great big fucking bipod would just destroy you!

Man talk about taking her home to mom! Wow I bet she'd shit right on the floor in front of her then wipe her ass with the cat! "Man Rosie Rules"!

rec912
11-09-2007, 08:57 AM
Dr Cuddy from house

Lisa Edelstein She jsut seems to be a ballbuster in my book

http://www.superiorpics.com/lisa_edelstein/pictures1.html (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4IegzRHhJQAYUCjzbkF/SIG=12dqjb419/EXP=1194710174/**http%3A//www.superiorpics.com/lisa_edelstein/pictures1.html)

heather_heike
11-09-2007, 10:17 AM
I'd like to bust Dave Navaro, cause he's about as hot as an almost goth boy can get and cause I think he'd pay me to do it.

toolbux
11-11-2007, 03:59 PM
I would like to be busted by Kelly Monaco or Sara Foster.

mputo12
11-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Jennifer Love Hewitt

Or the porn star Mia Diamond. She makes some fake busts in Sex Angel and Sex Angel 2.

Winter_Wrath
11-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Mia Sorvino!!:bananad: or the Goddess Brigite Nielsen:ibow4u: :ibow4u:

FatSmurf
11-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Well theres tons of girls i would choose.
To start it off i would have to choose from all the hot internet girls out there, and that would be between Southern Brooke (http://www.fleshspot.com/sites/southernbrooke/gallery2/1.jpg http://promo.southernbrooke.com/blackpants/002.jpg http://promo.southernbrooke.com/blackpants/011.jpg )
Kate Ground (http://www.verynude.net/dirty/pics/knurse02.jpg for some reason you have to paste this into your browser) from the site kates playground.
Brooke has incredibly large natural breasts, a nice butt, and a cute face and smile. Kate also has a hot body, a nice chest, and a sexy face. You can find tons more of them by simply google-ing their names.

As for celebrities
Scarlet Johansson(http://www.timboucher.com/journal/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/scarlett_johansson_allure.jpg)
Katie Holmes (http://www.styleikon.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/Aug/katie_holmes.jpg) cute as hell
Hayden Panettiere (http://suburbarazzi.lohudblogs.com/files/2006/11/hayden-panettiere5.jpg) love her body!
and finally Lindsay Lohan (http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/Lindsay_Lohan_biography_2.jpg) before she lost all her weight and started doing drugs

And any ballbuster i would choose Roksana, such a nice tight body and great breasts (http://www.goddess-kicks.com/images/FemdomBeauty-banner-03.jpg)

dl2agonz
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM
I would love to be busted by Paris Hilton

XD

justaboy
11-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Well theres tons of girls i would choose.
To start it off i would have to choose from all the hot internet girls out there, and that would be between Southern Brooke (http://www.fleshspot.com/sites/southernbrooke/gallery2/1.jpg http://promo.southernbrooke.com/blackpants/002.jpg http://promo.southernbrooke.com/blackpants/011.jpg )
Kate Ground (http://www.verynude.net/dirty/pics/knurse02.jpg for some reason you have to paste this into your browser) from the site kates playground.
Brooke has incredibly large natural breasts, a nice butt, and a cute face and smile. Kate also has a hot body, a nice chest, and a sexy face. You can find tons more of them by simply google-ing their names.

Go to the "Caption Pics" thread. I captioned your Southern Brooke pics.

Castratrix's pet
11-17-2007, 06:20 PM
I don't want to be ballbusted because I'm not really into ballbusting. But I would love to undergo surgical ********** performed by this girl dress this way.

SecondDrawer
11-18-2007, 11:21 PM
My top six, in no particular order:

Hayden Panettiere
Holly Valance
Keira Knightley
Jessica Alba
Maggie Q
Jessica Biel

:D

ross7499
11-19-2007, 10:25 AM
In my fantasy there are different situations :

-young girl beating me : www.christinamodel.com
- old woman (my preferred fantasy) : she is an italian tv star, her name is Mara Venier http://www.celebrityforum.tv/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-88660
- sportwoman : Elisa Togut, italian volleyball...with her looong legs can reach you everywhere http://www.elisatogut.it/
And in the last day I'm having my most weird fantasy, to be beaten by two old men, paid by my gf to do that while she is watching.

agent_mouse
11-19-2007, 03:12 PM
i've also often fantasiezed about being busted by carrie (leah remini) from king of queens....she can be so damn bitchy in that show! :loveeyes

Chaboy
11-19-2007, 05:29 PM
i agree with you guys big time.. Carrie from the king of queens would probably kick the shit out of you balls. Keira Knightley has been one of my dreams. Hayden would be great. But i would also love Torrie Wilson from the WWE she is gorgeous and has some strong legs that would be great for kicking balls

ftwd
11-19-2007, 08:35 PM
There is only one person I would like to be busted by and that would have to be Snoodle!!! She is such an incredibly sexy young woman.

;)

QAZ1836
11-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Natalie Zea
Karen Darling (http://abc.go.com/primetime/dirtysexymoney/index?pn=bio&t=actor&d=24992) on dirty sexy money on abc

AnnaTheTrans
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM
I am probably strange but...

I would like to be busted by Carenza Lewis, an archaeologist on the british documentary Time Team

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carenza_Lewis

A bimbo would never work for me, she has got to be smart.

khar50
11-27-2007, 12:52 AM
my top 5 busters would be
jessica alba
sunny malbrey
scarlett johansen
megan fox
and Hayden Panettiere

blkpatent
11-27-2007, 10:07 PM
Any of these ladies, preferably older, more mature stern women.

X-Man
12-25-2007, 05:05 AM
Lauren Jackson would be the best! :jumpsmile

Just imagine, you're standing behind her in a game marking her, and all of a sudden you feel something squeeze your nuts...you look down and realise it's her hand (a-la- Paul Gascgoigne's famous "squirrell grip"....you would have no intention or realistic ability of trying to escape her grip, her hands would be so strong!!) the swift, quickly enforced submission, then the pain followed by the pleasure would have you off to the locker-rooms to "relieve a bit of pressure" as soon as you could breathe/move again! :wooow

Once she was interviewed after making comments that she'd like to try playing against men, and was asked "what if they were a bit rough on you?"....her answer - "I'd knee them".....Whow! :D

That's where you imagine putting a slightly illegal push or charge on her during a game, then next time you're face to face with her, you're hooked by her hot blue eyes.....she smiles, and maybe even winks at you....then all of a sudden she lunges forward as though to go for the ball, and her knee drives right into your nutsack before you can figure out what's going on!!.....Off to the locker rooms again! :wooow

I know the play nude rugby, and it must happen a fair bit there, but is there any "extreme" or "alternate" sport which allows blows below the belt such as those mentioned above (besides bb scenarios/sessions)?.....surely there must be!

me_no_wimp
12-25-2007, 10:17 AM
By a famous celebrity: Maybe Lily Allen (as long as I like her shoes. She can wear her trainers). She gave a "high-kick" at a photographer a couple of years ago. Maybe I should find where she is and go out with my camera...

By someone on this forum: add Rebecca to my list now.

mesenteric
12-25-2007, 07:31 PM
angela from archenemy for sure.
:iluvu:

caratball
12-25-2007, 08:59 PM
This foot for behind is very suggestive...a hard kick in the balls!!!

I love Black Ballbusters Girls!!!

caratball
12-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Hola! This woman is a very hot whore! She kicked and specially squeezed my balls many times! Time and again I go to their studio for a Ballbusting session!

martin87-
12-26-2007, 01:16 PM
A Girl who would look like Vanessa Hudgens or Phoebe Cates. Better someone you dont know. Then it is like love at first glance. lol.

bcurt
12-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Without a doubt....Sharon! The beautiful host of this forum!:loveeyes

bcurt

jason.metts
12-26-2007, 09:25 PM
I would love for Avril Lavigne. Looks like she might even enjoy a session. :)

gopballbuster
12-27-2007, 01:05 PM
i think alisyn camerota (fox news anchor) she is very hot and she wears short leather skirts and boots

Troughton
12-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I would love for Avril Lavigne.
I think she'd be OK too :)

Keo77
01-01-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm not too sure if many guys are familiar with this actress, but back in the late 80's I always remember a hot actress named Kelly Preston.

She had a pretty big supporting role in Twins in 1988 as Arnold Schwarzenegger's love interrest.

As a teenager I had an absolutelly massive crush on her. As I remember she was an absolute blonde bombshell back in the day and still has a pretty rockin body to date:p. Sexy blonde hair, all the right curves, and the sexiest set of pins I have ever seen on a woman. Kinda made me understand the obssession dogs have for humping legs:D! Lol

I think she's married to John Travolta these days! Lucky git!:D

I would give anything to let her place her hands firmly on my shoulders and knee my nuts hard and firmly until I could barely walk! Heaven, shear heaven:wooow:iluvu:

Check out this scortching pic

kdunstfan
01-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm not too sure if many guys are familiar with this actress, but back in the late 80's I always remember a hot actress named Kelly Preston.

She had a pretty big supporting role in Twins in 1988 as Arnold Schwarzenegger's love interrest.

As a teenager I had an absolutelly massive crush on her. As I remember she was an absolute blonde bombshell back in the day and still has a pretty rockin body to date:p. Sexy blonde hair, all the right curves, and the sexiest set of pins I have ever seen on a woman. Kinda made me understand the obssession dogs have for humping legs:D! Lol

I think she's married to John Travolta these days! Lucky git!:D

I would give anything to let her place her hands firmly on my shoulders and knee my nuts hard and firmly until I could barely walk! Heaven, shear heaven:wooow:iluvu:

Check out this scortching pic

She busts in Jerry Maguire.

w00t
01-02-2008, 02:24 AM
Elisha Cuthbert or Angelina Jolie

belzebubcia
01-02-2008, 09:54 AM
My favorite is Angelina Jolie too. When i looking at her in "Tomb Rider"... :p

Keo77
01-02-2008, 11:28 AM
OMG Yeah, I think I remember the scene now you mention it!

I think my sister has a copy of Jerry Maguire on dvd!

Well looks like I'll have to borrow a couple of films from my sis over the weekend:thumbup.

Obviously I won't tell her I want to borrow Jerry Maguire to check out the bust! Unfortunately She may end up in her thinking I've turned over all soppy ect! Lol:D

I know, I'll invite my friend Danni over for something to eat and tell her that why I'd like to borrow it! Yeah that'l work! Lol:D

eunice
01-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Referring to Kelly Preston, kdunstan wrote:

Yeah, Kelly Preston was and still is hot, hot, hot. She made another movie a while ago, with Christina Applegate, (who is also one of my dream busters) where they were airline stewardesses.

Speaking of ballbusting scenarios... any stewardess (or hostess, or whatever they are called now)... so many possibilities, so few balls.

eunice

Stallion
01-03-2008, 01:05 AM
I would say Holly Valance :P She's way too hot in DOA

http://ja.gram.pl/upl/blogi/233543/img_wpisy/2007_08/holly-valance-dead-or-alive-01(1).jpg

mesenteric
01-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Dr Cuddy from house

Lisa Edelstein She jsut seems to be a ballbuster in my book

http://www.superiorpics.com/lisa_edelstein/pictures1.html (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4IegzRHhJQAYUCjzbkF/SIG=12dqjb419/EXP=1194710174/**http%3A//www.superiorpics.com/lisa_edelstein/pictures1.html)

really? if I had to choose someone from House I'd definitely choose Dr Cameron. She seems more...feisty in the bedroom.

sloguy
01-05-2008, 03:53 AM
my most recent fantasy has been a harry potter themed one. helena bonham carter's character bellatrix lestrange enjoys using the torture curse. so my fantasy is helena dressed as that character and playing that role but since magical torture curses dont exist in real life she can squeeze my balls when she says the magic word for the torture curse.

http://www.ghostofaflea.com/archives/HelenaBonhamCarterBellatrix.jpg

eunice
01-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Speaking of feisty, how about Salma Hayek? A ball-busting dream.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8504/hayekkl7.jpg
http://www.modelvolume.com/salma_hayek/salma_hayek.jpg
http://www.newneo.hpgvip.ig.com.br/Fotos/SalmaHayek_03.jpg

A sexy and serious woman.

eunice

frosty404
01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
I have a weakness for athletic, strong women. One of them would be Valerie Waugaman:

http://ptwithchris.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/valerie-waugaman-iffb-figure-colorado-pro.jpg

kickme000
01-09-2008, 09:29 AM
How about this sexy woman? She's an accomplished grappler. I'd like to have by balls grappled by her!

busted_balls1912
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I'm a newbie to this Forum, indeed this is my first post. I must say how very much I've enjoyed reading the different topics so far. :ibow4u:

Who would I like to have bust me. Really difficult question to answer, there are so many hot girls out there, but I would have to say Kate Beckinsale has to be up there, she's stunning, and really class legs.

Jessica Alba, I'd have to put her in joint number 1 spot with Kate Beckinsale. I suspect she'd be up for it too.

And a possible surprise entry at number 2: Jennifer Love Hewitt! She has this sweet, innocent demeanour, which really does it for me. :D

Finally, I noticed an "evilgrl" from Chicago up above. If she's the girl I chat to the odd time on Yahoo Messenger, then I'd have to be putting her high up on my list as well.

Busted Balz
01-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I don' t care as long as she has nice thighs.

:ibow4u:

johnny_cockNballs
01-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Paris Hilton.

I know that will piss alot of you off, but something about that beeyatch just turns me on. She can sqeeze, punch & kick my naked ballz.

FNMikey
01-12-2008, 08:50 AM
I have a weakness for athletic, strong women. One of them would be Valerie Waugaman:

http://ptwithchris.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/valerie-waugaman-iffb-figure-colorado-pro.jpg
Totaaly agree, this gal causes a strange stirring in my loins.:bananad:

johnny_cockNballs
01-12-2008, 08:54 AM

I just checked that link too. she can pop your nuts with one squeeze!

FNMikey
01-12-2008, 08:59 AM
I just checked that link too. she can pop your nuts with one squeeze!
How about two squeezes ? One at a time.........

cbtsubbie
01-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Damn she is hot!
Id love to try and take some knees from her in my balls!
Man I bet there would be some force behind them!

mmmm I better not think about her squeezing....I think it would send me over the edge! Mmmmmmm.....DAMN!

cbtsubbie

troutman741
01-13-2008, 03:55 AM
By any women with nice legs and a pretty face and wearing classic black high heel pumps.

patrick_hh
01-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Tennis hottie Ana Ivanovic