PDA

View Full Version : Where have half my posts gone???

me_no_wimp
01-03-2005, 01:41 AM
I made about 25 posts between 30 December and yesterday, and I came back this morning and only 11 of them remained.

Has someone gone around finding them and deleting them one at a time?

Is it against this site to like what I like? (i.e. being kicked and trampled with sexy boots and shoes)

With this high level of censorship, no wonder hardly anyone posts stuff on these forums anymore.

Sing Lung
01-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Me no wimp,

My posts seem to have been mysteriously deleted as well. Also, I think that this site has become too restricted because all of the images in updated section are not even accessible anymore.

S.L

Sharon.Femaledom.com
01-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Hi Guys,
I do not know what happend to your posts as i wasent here on new years eve so unfortunate i cant tell you.... however it wasent me so i guess Sara deleted them for whatever reason but she will let you know im sure.
If it wasent Sara it must have been a error in the database which we cant do anything about now.

I dont know what kind of cencorship you are reffering to as you are pretty much free to post what you like or dislike?

There is no special restrictions on this site other then we are not a file sharing forum and if you cant keep within 2 MB of uploads for us to host for you then you should try Kazaa or another file sharing program.
Its fine to post up to 2 MB per registred member so you can show some pictures you like but this is not a file sharing forum!

About the updates page on the free tour then you should be able to see them there is no restrictions on that but please retry and then let me know if
you get a error and what type of error your getting?

SadisticSara
01-03-2005, 03:31 PM
I made about 25 posts between 30 December and yesterday, and I came back this morning and only 11 of them remained.

Has someone gone around finding them and deleting them one at a time?

Is it against this site to like what I like? (i.e. being kicked and trampled with sexy boots and shoes)

With this high level of censorship, no wonder hardly anyone posts stuff on these forums anymore.

Dear 'me_no_wimp';
You are correct.
Yesterday I deleted 14 of your 25 posts, leaving 11 of them.

Why?
The posts I deleted were all off-topic and all had as their main message how much you hate sandals. About how you refuse to view any links posted by other members that include sandals, how you hate postings that have anything to do with sandals, and on and on...
As well as being off-topic, those 14 posts were just too negative and offered no constructive comments, being only overly critical and repetitive.

One such post stating your hatred and intense dislike of sandals would have been acceptable. But 14 such posts were not appropriate. That was excessive. Besides, you already mention your dislike of sandals in your profile.

I dislike censorship.
I encourage posters to post about anything at all that isn't off-topic, no matter whether other members are interested in it or not, preferably in a separate thread.
But part of my job as Moderator is to delete multiple posts that consist of the same negative message over and over, as well as off-topic posts.

Please note that I haven't banned you. I left your 11 previous posts which were on-topic and in which you contributed to the topic of the thread you were posting in.

I have nothing against you, your interests, your likes and dislikes, or anything else about you. But you overdid it with so many repetitive, negative and off-topic posts.

You could even start a new thread about your dislike of sandals if you want to, and discuss it with whoever may want to participate in such a thread.
Just please put any such new thread in the appropriate Forum. That could be the 'General', 'Ballbusting', 'Trample', or 'Foot Fetish' Forum, depending on which Forum's topic you want to associate your dislike of sandals with. You could even post such a new thread in more than one Forum to see where there is more interest in such a discussion. Just try to keep it within the subject of the Forum you post in. (For example, it wouldn't be on-topic in the 'Facesitting' Forum, unless you mention Facesitting in your 'sandal' thread.)

Incidentally, the posting rate has gone up (as compared with a year or so ago), partly because we are keeping the Forums relatively free of posts that are off-topic, negative and overly repetitive, etc...

I thank you for your 11 posts that weren't deleted. If you can (please) refrain from telling us over and over that you hate sandals, any posts you make in the future will be welcomed by all.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. You are an active member in good standing and your posts are very welcome.

- Sara :)

SadisticSara
01-03-2005, 04:43 PM
. . .
My posts seem to have been mysteriously deleted as well. Also, I think that this site has become too restricted because all of the images in updated section are not even accessible anymore.

Dear 'Sing Lung';
I have nothing to do with the accessibility of the "images in the updated section" that you mention. It looks like Sharon will help you with that if you tell her about any error messages you're seeing, etc...

About your missing post/posts:
You already sent me a Private Message about that 10 days ago. I answered you and asked you for more information about the post/posts that you were talking about.

You replied to my Private Message, but you didn't mention anything about your missing post/posts.

I only recall deleting one of your posts. In that post, you were very critical of the content of Femaledom.com and you provided a short list of competitors' website URLs. You encouraged members to leave this site (Forums and the main Femaledom.com site) and go to the competitors.

Such a post might have been OK if you had posted the links in the thread called "Free Ballbusting Links" without recommending that other members leave Femaledom.com and without making such negative comments about Femaledom.com.
You didn't make any suggestions in that post about how Femaledom.com might be improved, and I didn't think that your post was beneficial to the free Forums here or to Femaledom.com
In fact, I would call your post 'malicious'.

Perhaps you were just in a bad mood when you posted that.
In any event, such a post was inappropriate in the "Ballbusting World" forum.
As you must recall, I have deleted other posts of yours at your request, when (for reasons you didn't tell me) you decided that you didn't want them on the Forums any longer. Example:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5266 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5266)

The above-mentioned is the only post of yours that I recall deleting (without you requesting me to). That's why I asked you in my Private Message (about 10 days ago) for more information on your missing post/posts. As far as I'm aware, I only deleted your post mentioned above, and in your PM reply you didn't give me any information on any missing posts so that I might try to check it out.

Hope this answers your question about your missing post/posts.
If it doesn't, send me a Private Message about it, or post about it in the thread you started in the Ballbusting World forum called "Missing Posts".

Thanks, Sing Lung. ;)

SadisticSara
01-17-2005, 03:29 AM
Sing Lung:
2 weeks ago you wrote (above):

. . . . . . .
Also, I think that this site has become too restricted because all of the images in updated section are not even accessible anymore.
S.L

Followed by Sharon's reply to you (above):

. . . . . . .
About the updates page on the free tour then you should be able to see them there is no restrictions on that but please retry and then let me know if you get a error and what type of error your getting?
Followed by my comment (above):

. . . . . . .
I have nothing to do with the accessibility of the "images in the updated section" that you mention. It looks like Sharon will help you with that if you tell her about any error messages you're seeing, etc...
. . . . . . .

Hi Sing Lung :)

Two weeks have passed since you reported not being able to access the free samples in the 'Updates' section of www.femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com/)

You haven't provided us with further details of the nature of the problem that Sharon requested of you (in post #3 of this thread).
You haven't reported any problem since then, or posted anything further in this thread.
I've noticed that you've been logging in almost daily in the past 2 weeks, so you've had plenty of time to answer Sharon's question.
We therefore assume that the problem was just temporary, and that you are now able to view those pics. The thumbnails as well as the full size pics.
Hope you enjoy them! ;)
We will therefore consider your previously reported problem as solved.
End of problem.