PDA

View Full Version : I have a new idea for an invention - ballbusting machine!

me_no_wimp
01-03-2005, 07:46 PM
New inventions for the 21st century: a ballbusting machine.

The ballbusting machine comes with 3 parts:

- An area in which you strap yourself in, ready for your ballbust.

- The model, generally female, but male models available also for the gay. These could be your dress-me-up "barbie" models. Full life-size mannequins or whatever you call them. For those who like the human touch, I guess these mannequins would have to be made of material that reasonably well resembles the human touch.

- The programmable part: You program in what kind of ballbusting you like (kicking/kneeing/squeezing etc), the level, etc.

I guess it should also be equipped with a "safeword" button - if you press that button it will stop.

With this you'll never be without a ballbusting mate.

Now, anyone very technical out there who would know how to assemble such a machine? If such a machine became available would you buy one, or do you only want the real thing? (i.e. a real woman).

gary198
01-03-2005, 08:46 PM
This machine is called Woman. Every Woman I've ever met is a potential (?) ballbuster.

me_no_wimp
01-04-2005, 01:40 AM
Yes but, as SadisticSara and others will tell you, women have minds of their own and will often say no. And in particular, female dommes are not there to fulfil our needs and desires, we are there to fulfil theirs, apparently.

Women have the same problem with us, apparently, which is why they invented vibrators.

BBTex
01-04-2005, 04:07 PM
nah i dont think it would work... its better to have the real thing

jpbwp
01-05-2005, 05:45 AM
no fun if you couldn't see the face of the women when she busts your balls

me_no_wimp
01-05-2005, 11:13 AM
the mannequin or whatever you call it will have a face.

toughtony
01-05-2005, 01:39 PM
a unopened tennis can on a string. swing it on in. the higher you swing the harder it comes in. Tony.