PDA

View Full Version : A recent story by ballader

ballader
01-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Hello to all of you.
I have a story (a little bit BIG story) but, believe me, I like to share with you.

(*sorry for my english) :-)

Yesterday evening I went to the Karate Lessons, in which my girlfriend studies, to take my girlfriend (Kathrine) and one of our friends, Katja.

We arrived home to see a movie, and I told them to serve them a drink before the watching.So, i told to the girls :

- Hey kathrine, the usual ?
- (Kathrine) Yes.
- Katja you ? The same as you drink always ?
- (Katja) Yes of course. And as fast as you can, you little idiot, hehe !

(Katja always do it for fun.She always call me as she wants,for fun.I know her since she was 11 years old)

- Hahaha, hey Katja,be carefull.The Karate Lessons that you study, doesn't mean anything to me.If I want, I can kick you and punch you very hard, hehe! Not only you, but both of you.Hehe, you and Kathrine versus me.

(As you understand, me too.I always tell her everything I want, it doesn't matter,because we are friends).

- (katja) Oh really? Kathrine, did you heard that ? Did you listen to him what did he say ? hehe. Stand up Kathrine. Stand up and go to kick some ass, please.Please Kathrine.
- (Kathrine)Ohhh ok,ok.Let's go, but not too big fight,please.We have to watch the movie Katja,ok?
- (Katja) Ok,ok.
-Hmmm girls, prepare to meet you the strongest strikes that you have ever seen.Hehehe, hey, come on, come on.

...and after that, I try to kick with my right leg Katja, who was more close to me.
But my kick didn't find the target (Katja), because Katja catched my right leg, and raised it up higher than the height of my kick.I didn't expect it. She did it so fast that the only that I could do was to watch them what they will do to me. I realy be scared guys.

The continue is more dangerous, believe me...

Suddenly I see both of them to raise up their right legs, and their bare feet to come closely to my balls.
(The way that I said this prhase make you to understand that the movement of their bare feet was slow, BUT it wasn't as it seems.The movement was TOO fast).

As you understand, they kicked me simultaneously in my balls.The kick was too hard for me.They kicked me with power.I didn't expect a kick like that.I thought that we make a joke,NO real kick ...

I catched my balls. I fell down to my knees, and the pain was too hard. The pain was not only to my balls, but it passed through my stomach. My head touched the floor.The pain was strange! Not ever I feeled like that.

As i was down to the floor, the girls were laughing too much.

- (Katja) Hey George, hehehehehe... How do you feel now my friend? Too much pain to your nuts, eh ? hehehehe... Who told you that you can fight with my karate legs? hehehehe... Hey George, was it an example which teach you that never try to kick a woman? eh? ....hehehehehe...
-(Kathrine) Hehehe...Oh my sweety.What did we do to you ? ...hehehehe... hmmm...Do you know how it is called that?
- How?
-(Kathrine) A lesson that teach you that you never try to fight with womens' little bare feet.You never know what they are able to do.You never know, maybe will do the B.T.L strike. hehehehehe....hehehehehe....
- What? What strike ? Which one ? B.T.L ? What strike is that ?
- (Katja)...hehehehehe.....heheheheheheheh
- (Kathrine)Hehheheheh...hehehehehehehehehe
- (Katja) You don't know that ? Oh george, come on. We just teached to you. B.T.L George. B.T.L
- YES, B.T.L, but what is the B.T.L anyway ? What the hell is meaning?
- (Kathrine) hehehehe...hehehehehehehe
- (Katja) hehehhe...Dear George, B.T.L means "Between The Legs". It is the first strike that a woman do to a man. She kick him between his legs.As you understoond, "Between The Legs" means the balls of a man... hehehehe
- (Kathrine) Hehehehehe...hehehehehehehehe
- (Katja) Hehehehehehehe...Oh George. You still pain ?
- Yes, a lot
- (Kathrine) Can you stand up ? or not my sweety ?
- (Katja) Maybe he cannot, Kathrine. We broke his eggs! ...hehehehehe
- My balls still pain.Oh shit !
-(Katja) Come on George.Catch my hand and try to stand up, come on.

I catched the Katja's and Kathrine's hand and I stood up. My balls still pain a lot. The pain was too hard for my balls, and still my stomach pains a lot, too.

- Hey girls, in spite of the strong kick that your bare instep did to my balls, I have to say that your legs are still to sexy for me. I mean it... hehehehe....
- (Kathrine) Hmmm, I liked that. Hmmm.... Yes... This is a good meaning.
- What meaning?
- (Kathrine) You find our legs "sexy" ?
- Yes. Of course yes. I mean iit.
- (Kathrine) You mean "beautiful" ?
- Yes, beautiful.
- (Kathrine) Hehehehehe...This is the meaning. Beautiful and deadly !
- (Katja) hehehehehe...nice.Hehehe... very nice! I liked your notice Kathrine... heheheh You are so right.
- Oh ok,ok.You are right anyway, you are right. Let's this story take an end in this point.

At this moment, my girlfriend Kathrine, raise up again her leg, and with a slow movement put his bare instep 1 cm under my balls.
I was scared. I thought that she will kick me again.I was watching her bare foot staying 1 cm under my balls,and I was hoping not to kick me again.
But she didn't kick me. She didn't touch my balls with her bare foot, but told me this :

- (Kathrine) Be careful, you boy. Be carefull. Don't depreciate my legs, my boy
- Yes my dear,yes.
- (Kathrine) Excellent. Beacause, if you do, you know what will happen to you.
- What ? What will happen to me ?
- (Kathrine) Ah, you don't know ?

...and at this time, he moved her bare foot from the point of 1 cm under my balls, and with her instep touched my balls.Not kicked me, just touch her instep in my balls.

- (Kathrine) Now ? You know now what will happen to you if you depreciate my legs?
- Oh, yes sweety.Yes.I know.I know.
- (Kathrine) What do you know ?
- That you will kick me in the balls.
- (Kathrine) Hmmm...nice. Now, bring the drinks to watch all together the movie.
- Ok, I go.
- (Katja) Hey George, you pain now ? How are your balls ?
- Oh, it's ok now. The pain is not so hard as before. I just feel a pain now, just in my balls. Not to the stomach any more.
- (Katja) Ok,fine.No worries. Your balls will be out of order for a while (at this point, he laughed a little again), but do not worry. When you marry, you will be able to create children..... hehehehehehe.... I just joke George, I just joke.
- (Kathrine) Heheheheee..hehehehe...funny, funny...hehehehe
- (Katja) George, you can't say the opposite in which I will tell you.
- It depends from what will you tell me... hehe
- (Katja) Hmm... We know very well where a man is pained. hehehehe
- Hehehe..Yep, you are right.
- (Katja) Of course I'm right. You still are catching your groin with your two hands....hehehehehehehe
- (Kathrine) hehehehehe.... hehehe...good....good !
- Hmmm...Right. For once more you are right. Oh, Come on. Let's give an end here.

...and I went to the kitchen to brink the drinks, to watch te movie.

- - - - - -
- - - - - -

Guys, I was really pained. But believe me :) , it was the best experience I have ever had
A real double-kick by two nice legs. From my girlfriend and from one of my best female-friend. It was unbelievable to me this event.

- - - - - -
- - - - - -

Any comment is accepted guys.

ballader
01-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey guys. Sorry.
Maybe I made a mistake with my english.

When I said "instep" I mean the point in the front of the foot, a little up from the fingers, you know !

I told it, because I noticed in a dictionary that the instep is the back point of the foot !!?!?!?!?!?! Is it true ?

...anyway, i mean the point in the front of the foot, but not the fingers. A little up of the fingers.

I hope to helped you to understand what i mean !

Trouble
01-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Hey guys. Sorry.
Maybe I made a mistake with my english.
When I said "instep" I mean the point in the front of the foot, a little up from the fingers, you know !
I told it, because I noticed in a dictionary that the instep is the back point of the foot !!?!?!?!?!?! Is it true ?
...anyway, i mean the point in the front of the foot, but not the fingers. A little up of the fingers.
I hope to helped you to understand what i mean !
The "fingers" of the foot are called '"toes". Hands have fingers; feet have toes.

What the dictionary means by the 'back of the foot' is that the part of the foot which touches the ground when walking is the front; the underside of the foot is like the palm of the hand. The "instep" generally refers to the area of the foot on the dorsal side, starting from where the metatarsals are found inside.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Mainvein
01-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Nice story, gave me a nice woody. Thanks

eric
01-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Good story, well told.