PDA

View Full Version : Shaved or not?

tator
01-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Was wondering of the gals on here doing the ball busting prefer the balls to be shaved smooth or left natural. I have shaved mine occationally and it really turns me on. Does it make to gal want to bust them more when they are smooth and hairless?

evilgrl
01-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Was wondering of the gals on here doing the ball busting prefer the balls to be shaved smooth or left natural. I have shaved mine occationally and it really turns me on. Does it make to gal want to bust them more when they are smooth and hairless?

Go for shaved. I hate that messy unkept look. :)

evilgrl

Magnum
01-10-2005, 10:19 AM
My balls seem to "hang" better when they are shaved. They make better targets that way.

Rico
01-10-2005, 11:55 AM
I have kept my balls shaved for over a year now and I love the feeling of my smooth soft balls. They seem so vulnerable now and are easy for your BB girlfriend, wife or other to grab and squeeze or punch, kick or knee. Whatever your preference.

SadisticSara
01-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Shaved! :D

I prefer it when my partner has his genital area shaved.
It makes everything there look and feel cleaner and more visible, as well as making it easier to manipulate what he's got there in every way.

Even if a guy has lots of body hair (which doesn't turn me off at all ;) ), I prefer his pubic area to be shaved.

I'm much more likely to pop a guy's balls into my mouth for a bit of nibbling if they aren't hairy!

Some guys who aren't shaved down there gladly let me shave them when I explain to them how much more I like to do with shaved genitals.

I realize the question was just about shaved scrotums, but I prefer the whole area to be shaved.

There's an added incentive for guys to shave their genitals too. Without that nest of hair hiding the base of the penis, the penis of a guy with shaved genitals actually looks a couple of centimeters (almost an inch) longer! ;)

Some guys also say that they really like the increased sensations they experience when shaved. More sensitive skin contact without the hair in the way.

I prefer a guy to have his pubic area shaved, not just for ballbusting play, but for all intimate/sexual play.
That's just my personal preference, of course. I have no idea of the percentage of women who share my choice.

- Sara :)

agnetha
01-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Hello,

shaved is best, and it can be lots of fun (for me anyway) if I get to do the shaving!

Aggie

Trouble
01-12-2005, 11:30 PM
I had the area around my genitals shorn once, by a nurse (the oepration was... never mind, it's technical). Several other nurses congregated in the immediate vicinity, so I am guessing I looked okay.

Then another nurse comes over with a catheter. My Lord, what an evil invention...

sorenuts
01-19-2005, 09:17 AM
Hey shaved works for me. Wife loves to suck on those nuts so who am I to complain? Besides she likes to do the shaving! LOL

sorenuts
01-20-2005, 06:48 AM
Thought I may try my hand at attaching a photo of shaved nuts and ball sucking :iluvu:

Trouble
01-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Thought I may try my hand at attaching a photo of shaved nuts and ball sucking :iluvu:
Damn, that's a good picture. She looks about ready to swallow them.

But you'd need to take X-rays to see if the balls are really shaven. ;)

sorenuts
01-21-2005, 11:30 AM
But you'd need to take X-rays to see if the balls are really shaven.

I know this photo is a bit off from topic but though you may get a smile out of it as you did say you need to take an X-ray

play with my plums
01-23-2005, 06:09 PM
The few times I`ve shaved my cock & balls, I`ve found the look & smoothness very arousing & can well see why it would appeal to the lady`s. ;)

Thing is, shaving myself is a long & painfull process & the damn hairs grow back soo quickly. With occasional ingrowth! :eek:

Because stubble regrowth is so uncomfortable & to achieve longer results I`ve tried plucking (takes forever) & I`ve also tried Nads (great name :D ), which is a very sticky natural waxing kit. Unfortunately I have very sensitive skin & wouldn`t be able to use the stuff bodaciousballs00 mentioned. So my question to you guys & girls is - have you ever tried & had any success with some of the electrolysis type products out on the market that claim to permanently remove the hairs after just one use?!.

Here is a link to one such product - http://www.nevershaveagain.com/detail.aspx?id=1

Looks to good to be true, to me. :)

Plums.

Mistress Cat
01-27-2005, 11:47 PM
LMAO!! Great X-Ray pic sorenuts!!!! I love that shaved pubic area for all the reasons listed, the look, the feel, the sensuality of it, the suckablity, the better grip etc...

Plums.. you named the on going problem of it though. Upkeep, ingrown hairs, and difficulty to reach. I wax myself. (mirrors and contortions are involved) I almost always shave Mr Bear for him, but not with a razor like for face and legs, but hair clippers, leaving a soft short cut, which eliminates the ingrown hair issue. Electrolysis still has the ingrown hair issue, until after maybe 3 treatments. And, finding a licensed electrologists who will do the pubic area is no an easy thing. Some people are just So fussy!!