PDA

View Full Version : Ball Splitting and Videos

velvetfog
01-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Are there any videos out there in which a testicle or pair are crushed, or ruptured or split into two?

I noticed a video on QueenofheartsNY, and I wonder if someone has watched it:
http://www.queenofheartsny.com/store/sd01.html

It claims to have a "ball splitting" in it. I must confess I am curious about the kind of pain one must experience to have a testicle broken. It must be intense. The description claims that the broken nut is then stomped upon.

Has anyone here lost a testicle in a violent way? Have any women here broken a testicle or permanently damaged a man? I assume the damage from a split or ruptured nut is permanent and irreversible.

Oh, and if there are such videos out there, I would like to know.

sarenuts
01-13-2005, 10:30 AM
I burst at least one of my nuts in a bike crash a few years ago....hit a car doing about 70mph and my nuts got crshed against the tank! Had to get an ultrasound done to make sure they were ok as there was a bunch of blood in the sack an they hurt like a motherfucker. :(

Didn't feel the urge to video it tho!

gary198
01-13-2005, 07:28 PM
That's a little too rough for me. I've always wondered about women who say they would like to ******** someone. It seems to me that without balls they couldn't hurt them anymore. No balls, no ballbusting.

Magnum
01-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeah, thats a little harsh for even me. now if a woman had done that maybe....well no I don't think so. I draw the line at blood in my sack. The crushed balls I have had a few times but no blood.

play with my plums
01-14-2005, 03:26 PM
I burst at least one of my nuts in a bike crash a few years ago....hit a car doing about 70mph and my nuts got crshed against the tank! Had to get an ultrasound done to make sure they were ok as there was a bunch of blood in the sack an they hurt like a motherfucker. :(

A biker friend was telling me about a mate of his that did the same thing. Only in his case the petrol cap on the tank ripped one of his nuts off! (*WHINCE*)

He`s still got the tank with the grove in it (where his nuts dug in) up to the cap, hanging in his garage as a grim trophy of that day.

Geezer
01-19-2005, 11:28 AM
Had to get an ultrasound done to make sure they were ok

I recently had to have an ultrasound done of my kidneys and bladder. The technician was a wonderful young thing with a great sense of humor and wonderful bedside manner and tiny little hands...and I have since developed a great fantasy of her having to do an ultrasound examination of each of my balls...her first actual testicular ultrasound after being licensed and hired.

How much did the ultrasound technician actually handle your balls? Did s/he stretch them away from your body and cup them as she operated the sound devise or did she just press the sound gun up against your hanging sack? I don't suppose she held them in any kind of devise, did she? ...it was a "she" wasn't it? A male technician would shoot the hell out of my fantasy.

My balls just throb thinking about a young technician having to handle my balls while she bombards them...and I show her how to stretch them, holding them in her palm with my scrotum stretched between her fingers and then I allow her to squeeze and flatten them as she presses the sound probe onto them (all lubricated up with that gel they use). My fantasy then has me encouraging her to squeeze, stretch and manipulate both my balls while I finger her til she cums...while still squeezing my nuts...and when she cums...WOW, doesn't she apply the pressure. :wooow

Cool fantasy, huh? The Geezer

sorenuts
01-19-2005, 11:52 AM
How much did the ultrasound technician actually handle your balls?
Sorry Geezer, I like your version a lot better. I too had to lay and have a nice young gal grease the boys up and hold the devise up to them but the only thing she had me do was hold my penis up out of the way as she watched the blood flow on the monoter. Then called the Doctor in to look too by the end had several tech people the doctor in and I was a red as I could get. LOL not even as much fun. Didn't hurt... if that is what you need to have done....