PDA

View Full Version : Do girls who are in to BB like M/M BB?

eric
01-12-2005, 11:44 PM
I remember watching a movie once where Robert Redford kicks a really big uglier guy in the balls and the guy fell down in pain. My sister was watching it too and she let out a squeal of laughter.

Do any of the girls here like watching males hitting each other?

If so, in what context?

me_no_wimp
01-13-2005, 03:13 AM
I remember watching a movie once where Robert Redford kicks a really big uglier guy in the balls and the guy fell down in pain. My sister was watching it too and she let out a squeal of laughter.

If so, in what context?

A lot of the time these ballbusting scenes are acting. The guy is wearing some kind of guards. That he makes it look real is part of what makes him a professional actor.

eric
01-13-2005, 06:02 AM
I know. I just mentioned the film as an example of a female getting a kick out of male on male ballbusting.

Magnum
01-13-2005, 09:48 AM
I think most females laugh regardless of whom or what did the busting. :bananad:

Trouble
01-13-2005, 07:44 PM
I think most females laugh regardless of whom or what did the busting. :bananad:
I'm with the dancing banana on that. Whether it's a male, female, golf ball, dog bite, broom stick, tree branch, or Act of God, chicks tend to laugh (and/or cheer) when they see something hitting a guy's sac.

evilgrl
01-13-2005, 10:25 PM

If so, in what context?

I'm not all that into it when a guy is kicking another guy. But if others like it then spankin for you. I would never judge! Well ok I might judge a little but I'd keep it to myself. lol

evilgrl

Julie18nz
01-14-2005, 01:56 PM
Speaking only for me, BB is a sexual thing, so watching two guys kicking each other doesnt do anything for me what so ever, but two girls doing CB is a differnt story :) Some of my female friends DO like M/M BB tho, but as Trouble said, some girls dont care what hits the balls, as long as SOMETHING does :)

fightfair
02-09-2007, 06:13 PM
I agree
with EvilGrl and Julie18nz

Is it any surprise that the guys who posted guessed incorrectly about the consensus of women's reactions here?

Is it any surprise you misintepreted the previous posts and very lamely tried to use that misaprehension to your own questionable advantage?

skipperbob
02-10-2007, 10:12 AM
This is a difficult subject for me to talk about but I have had experience being busted and abused by another male. As I mentioned in another thread several months ago, on one of my trips to NYC for sessions with a professional that I have gone to for years, she introduced me to a new "girl" to kick and abuse me and it turned out "she" was a he, a transvestite from Thailand who is incredibly good with his feet! I was embarrassed and ashamed when I found out he was a male, but he is so good with his feet that I have gone back for more! If there other girls at our sessions they have a great time watching as he works me over, they say they have learned some new techniques and they enjoy watching my humiliation! At first I was afraid this would affect how I felt about being busted by other women but thankfully I have enjoyed them just as much! The thoughts of being busted by any other male do nothing for me but this TV has really opened up new experiences for me and at my age, that's what I am looking for! After over forty years of being busted, this has brought something new into the equation and the other women who have worked on me in the past definitely enjoy watching!

Tamakeri
02-10-2007, 01:14 PM
I agree
with EvilGrl and Julie18nz

Is it any surprise that the guys who posted guessed incorrectly about the consensus of women's reactions here?

I don't think they did Julie. They didn't answer the question, but I think they are correct. The question was about the reactions of the "women here". Trouble and Magnum both answered about women in general. In general they are absolutely correct- I have personally talked to hundreds of women -on the street- with no kind of filtering for whether they are "into it" at all- the only criterion was that they needed to be young and cute. And virtually every one thought it was outrageously funny to see the reaction. Some said they worried afterward about pain and damage, but it was funny as hell to see. As you know, I have a female business partner and in the context of planning for what material we would present and how to reach target audiences, we have repeatedly and exhaustively discussed what women like about BB (and how we could reach them with our product). So I personally know in a very detailed manner what she has gathered in a lifetime of female discussions. What I am saying here is that I am not just presenting the male "take" on the general female perspective, but also a very studied female take as well.

Obviously the women participating in this forum are not indicative of the general population. They are pre-filtered and certainly have a different perspective. Women in general wouldn't have anything to do with this forum- and neither would men in general, lol. So the consensus of women's reactions "here" is not the same as the consensus of women's reactions in general. The guys I mentioned didn't guess incorrectly- they just didn't answer the question posed by eric.

Tamakeri
02-10-2007, 10:47 PM
I don't think they did Julie. ...

Oops- sorry Julie, you didn't say that- it was Ms. Guest. My bad. But the sentiment stands. The guys are right (IMHO), just answering the wrong question.

sharpshotsanchez
03-27-2007, 09:26 PM
that is to true

leia_ballbust_babe
03-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I laugh whenever a guy gets busted.