PDA

View Full Version : sharon help with subscription

mrballs
01-13-2005, 09:34 AM
Sharon,

1)if i become a member, can i try it for say just 3 days and then cancel if i dont think it worth it...or do i have to pay for at least a month...
2)also to be more discrit can i pay with a money order
3)also do you have any pics of angel nude with her legs spread on the site or face sitting nude where you can see her hot spot
4)do you have any pics or videos of angel or anyone shaving balls before they kick them
5)also can i suggest some videos or pics of the girls kicking and then jerking the man of till he ejaculates and then have them laugh at him...

thanks..

Sharon.Femaledom.com
01-13-2005, 11:50 AM
Dear Mr Balls,

Let me try and answer your questions.

1. We only have 1 month memberships.

2. Money orders dont exsits in Europe.However on your creditcard statement
it will state CCBILL which stands for Credit Card Billing.CCBill also do processing for books toys computer equipment etc so nobody will ever know.

3 & 4 No

5. Sure you can suggest stuff to our members area but currently we only have normal nextdoor girls students who dont jerk guys of for payment they come to our studio to have fun only.

Last please look around on our sites previews we have 4 galleries with full size pictures we have a updates page so you can see what has been updated on the last 20 updates and finaly we have a video shop with more then 90 items all of them with previews.If after you have looked at all that you still dont know if its worth your 29.99 then i dont think you will like it here :)

mrballs
01-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the info Sharon