PDA

View Full Version : Want free videos (jeremyricart)

jeremyricart
01-13-2005, 10:59 AM
I want free videos

Julie18nz
01-13-2005, 05:54 PM
there are 100s out there, go look for urself and stop being lazy :)

smackMyNuts
01-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Go follow the links in the threads called "Free Ballbusting Links" and "Free Homemade BB Videos". This isn't rocket science.

Smack

evilgrl
01-13-2005, 10:38 PM
there are 100s out there, go look for urself and stop being lazy :)

hehe my thought's exactly

evilgrl

smartty
01-14-2005, 05:51 AM
just rember to take a drive image with ghost of your system first

you should invest in some removable racks

take a master image

because you will inevitably follow a bad link and end up with a corupt registry or virus
not to mension major spy ware.

good luck

Riccardo
01-14-2005, 08:11 AM
Hi all!

I will seem boring to mostly, but It seems to me (after looking at the previous posts in this thread) to see "The Life" that wanna preserve itself :)
I will not explain you what does it means cause I know that noone is interested ^^

cu all,
Ricky

Magnum
01-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Ricky, WHAT!!! Explain yourself man. No one will jump all over you or knock you. Just ask for something in a more polite manner than someone else on this thread.

Riccardo
01-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Well magnum,
I'll answer you trying to be polite as you asked me; I only had some thoughts about the fact that both the girls that read the thread had the SAME thoughts! :)

Sorry if I won't explain better, but i won't because:

1) I was just making suppositions about my "little theory", but they are too complicated to explain;

2) I think that most of the people here isn't interested in this, and therefore, this isn't something that concern the thread;

3) MY FAULT: I'm not good at english, and I must use vocabulary if I want to translate really correctly what I'm going to say; (explanation in fact would be quite complicated)

Julie18nz
01-14-2005, 05:19 PM
Well magnum,
I'll answer you trying to be polite as you asked me; I only had some thoughts about the fact that both the girls that read the thread had the SAME thoughts! :)
Hi Ricky :)

I posted that becuase, I have over 300 free BB clips, 90% of which I found myself by using Dogpile and Altavista to do searches. Asking for free vids is fine, I just thought he asked a bit rudely. I think Evilgirl probably felt the same :)

I hope that helps to explain why I said what I said :)

Julie

SadisticSara
01-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi all!
I will seem boring to mostly, but It seems to me (after looking at the previous posts in this thread) to see "The Life" that wanna preserve itself :)
I will not explain you what does it means cause I know that noone is interested ^^
cu all,
Ricky

Hey Ricky :)

If you have the time to post, we're interested in reading what you write.
Please feel free to write as much as you want to! :D

- Sara :)

SadisticSara
01-17-2005, 04:52 AM
I want free videos

Yeah. Sure. So do we. Who doesn't? :(

I've already had to delete a separate post by 'jeremyricart'. Let's not let him get on our nerves. And let's not post links here in this thread for him!
It was correct of 'smackMyNuts' and others to direct him to where the links threads are. ("Tell him where to go!") :D

And I agree with the members who told 'jeremyricart' not to be so friggin' lazy, and to spend some time looking for his free videos, here and elsewhere.

His post lacked a certain 'politeness' and gave the impression that he thinks that we're here to cater to his rather blunt 'request'. I thought the post seemed too demanding.
I hope 'jeremyricart' changes his attitude in any future posts he may make.

This thread is still open.
My comment isn't meant to be the "final word" here.

Any other members are very welcome to comment on the post made by 'jeremyricart' with their own feelings, impressions, comments, "advice", or whatever.

By the way, 'jeremyricart' hasn't yet logged in again after writing his above post.
It might be 'educational' for him to read more members' reactions to his post, next time he logs in to check for his free videos. ;)

- Sara :)

me_no_wimp
01-18-2005, 02:38 AM
Maybe he meant he wants some free videos on the femaledom.com site though, not links here to free videos on other sites. He never quite explained what he wanted.

Alternatively, he registered for the forums so he could download freebies, and made his one regulation post so his account would not be wiped for inactivity.