PDA

View Full Version : When was the first time?

oldphart
01-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I was drinking with a few buddies in a bar in Bangkok (aptly named town). We met a couple f bargirls and were having a few laughs. Without really trying I pissed off one of the girls - she smiled and said - Do that again and I Kick you ass. we all laughed at that - pissing her off even more. She reached under that table and grabbed my crotch, smiled at me and started squeezing.

In no time flat - I was begging her to stop. She made me beg for a while before she let go - The guys I was with just turned white - the girls all laughed.

It wasn't till she stopped that I realized how turned on I was.

agnetha
01-22-2005, 03:54 AM
Hello,

good for her ! - I liked the making you beg in front of your friends part, it must have been very humbling :) !

Aggie

oldphart
02-02-2005, 12:45 PM
when was the first time?

Trouble
02-03-2005, 11:15 AM
when was the first time?
Excluding school, which is a landmine of nut-kicking among juvenile delinquents, my first formally requested and formally received bust was when I was 28. Slept with a chick, asked her to bust me, she said, "...doesn't that ...hurt?" I reassured her a bit and she took up her new hobby. :)

When I was a kid, outside of school, my mom had a friend who busted me several times.

Kick Oscar
02-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Trouble,

When you say your mom's friend, How much older was she then you? Was she your mom's age? When I was younger, I always dreamed of being kicked by a mature woman!

Trouble
02-03-2005, 07:02 PM
Trouble,

When you say your mom's friend, How much older was she then you? Was she your mom's age? When I was younger, I always dreamed of being kicked by a mature woman!
She was 28 and I was 14; she was about halfway between the age of my mother and my age.

I met her when she was 27 and I really didn't like her; later I had a crush on her; then she started hitting my balls. She was good at making it look accidental; the first few times I thought, "WHAT THE!?! Did she just...? Well, they hurt, so she DID, but did she... I mean, was it intentional? Does she know what a guy has between... She's gotta know what she just hit... What the heck?!?"

I started turning my body somewhat away from her when she was nearby so that, if she tried to nail my goodies, at least it would look deliberate. She stopped. So that answers my question, right? But nooooooo, I had to then say to myself, "Well, self, that COULD be a coincidence or something... Maybe she's just a klutz..." so one time when I was sitting next to her, I spread my legs so that she could hit them "accidentally" and she immediately jammed her purse between my legs and said, "Here, hold my purse."

I do not know if she had a particular affinity for hitting my testicles or if she just liked hitting testicles in general. I'd love to see her again and see if she starts "accidentally" whacking my balls again.

:bananajum <== Trouble's mom's friend is after his balls!

oldphart
02-04-2005, 09:55 AM
A couple of years ago I was drinking with a buddy who had just finished a nasty divorce. We walked into a bar -- and there she was.

She smiled and walked up to her ex and kneed him squarely in the balls. Her girlfriends applauded, I got pretty excited - my friend just rolled on the floor whimpering.

Trouble
02-04-2005, 01:52 PM
She smiled and walked up to her ex and kneed him squarely in the balls. Her girlfriends applauded, I got pretty excited - my friend just rolled on the floor whimpering.
Annnnnd just like always: there were no repercussions, right? No cops, no charges, no well-deserved bitchslap, etc.?

Magnum
02-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I have had this fantasy for as long as I can remember. I was very large for my age and the gals would love to hit, kick, pinch me etc. from grade school through high school. I must have been only 10 or so but it may have been even earlier. I remember 4th grade well and definitely got busted many times in grade school. We had one definite BB gal that I grew up with and to this day have tried to locate her to see if she still had a BB fetish. I finally tracked down to Oklahoma (grew up in extreme N.Cal.) and she had just moved a month earlier with no forwarding phone number (sh-t!) :cussing: So now I have found out her mother lives right here in Sacto but I'm tired of looking for her. Anyway, I never had the nerve to admit to her that I liked to be kicked and since I was always nice to her I was one of the few guys who she never kicked (sh_t! Again!:cussing: ). It doesn't matter because my wife can kick much harder that I could ever stand up to.