PDA

View Full Version : bb art (new member) by nibelheim

nibelheim
01-19-2005, 04:12 PM
hi all,

I'm new to the forum, and I'm going to introduce myself and say hello to you all. this forum is really nice. :)

Of course I'm posting here because I luv ballbusting, but just seen as an erotic act, and much more if done on bare balls by women that use a naked part of their body (hand, foot, knee, whatever) and that seem to enjoy what they're doing.

Anyway I like much more drawings, especially in manga style. I've not read all the posts around here yet, but I wonder if there's someone else that prefers drawings than pics of real ppl. ;)

I'm pretty sure that in Japan there are plenty of comics and anime with BB, but unfortunately they doesn't seem to leave it so easily. :(
I often saw also japanese bb videos, and really apreciated them.
Even if some seem more merciless than videos from other countries, I find less violence in them and more erotic fun. Just a personal thinking anyway.

:)

N.

Julie18nz
01-19-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi,

Welcome to our little corner of the net :)

As far as BB art is concerned, I have seen a couple that I liked, but I prefer the ones where the people look more real and most I have seen have women with tits SOOOOOOO huge that they need their own post code :p I also LOVE the Japanes BB vids I have seen :)