PDA

View Full Version : How To Post Including 'Quote'?

Tommy
01-20-2005, 06:24 PM
How do I add the "quote" I am replying to when posting. I have tried to tick the "add quote" box but it is not live ???

Thanks..........

Julie18nz
01-20-2005, 06:51 PM
How do I add the "quote" I am replying to when posting. I have tried to tick the "add quote" box but it is not live ???

Thanks..........

Ok Trouble, WHY did u kill Tommy's "Quote" button ????? :p

Trouble
01-21-2005, 02:18 AM
Ok Trouble, WHY did u kill Tommy's "Quote" button ????? :p
Look up the word "trouble" in a dictionary. ;)

It's who I am; it's what I do. Oh, yeaaahhh...

(I'm currently working on disabling Sadistic Sara's access to Private Messages. I, of course, am the guilty party who made it so that me_no_wimp coulodn't access some of the pics. So far, I've been getting away with it because people are so ready to believe that these are all crummy, little "software errors" and not the effect of my deliberate hacking.) :Baahaha:

SadisticSara
01-21-2005, 05:26 AM

You're using the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page, which is (as you discovered) not the way to do it.

Instead, click on the "Quote" button of the post you want to quote, and take it from there.

. . . . . . .
I'm currently working on disabling Sadistic Sara's access to Private Messages.
. . . . . . .

Needless to say?:
For those of you who don't yet understand Trouble's sense of humor, I can't, don't, and wouldn't access any Private Messages other than my own. ;)
They are literally Private Messages.
From reading Trouble's complete post I assume that most members will know he's joking, but a few might take what he says seriously. :Baahaha:

- Sara :)

Trouble
01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
For those of you who don't yet understand Trouble's sense of humor, I can't, don't, and wouldn't access any Private Messages other than my own. ;)
Right. Those are the ones that, in my fake hacker life, I am working on preventing you from reading. if you had access to spy on other people, what would be the point of disrupting that? A REAL hacker would only try to prevent you from reading your OWN mail, because that fits the three goals of a computer hack: 1) would show off technical excellence (which, in actuality, I have little of), 2) it would be disrupting (to Sara, anyway, but I can live with that :Baahaha: ), and 3) it would be funny...

...until Sara got ahold of me...

toybag_cellphone
01-22-2005, 04:58 AM
Then it would be hilarious. :D

SadisticSara
01-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Right. Those are the ones that, in my fake hacker life, I am working on preventing you from reading. if you had access to spy on other people, what would be the point of disrupting that? A REAL hacker would only try to prevent you from reading your OWN mail, because that fits the three goals of a computer hack: 1) would show off technical excellence (which, in actuality, I have little of), 2) it would be disrupting (to Sara, anyway, but I can live with that :Baahaha: ), and 3) it would be funny...

...until Sara got ahold of me...

Then it would be hilarious. :D

Very funny. :)
And if that caused me to quit this site out of sheer frustration, maybe Sharon would pick one of you guys to be Moderator. :Baahaha:
I'm not irreplaceable, I know.
Actually, 'Trouble' might make a very good Moderator here. :D
And he's surely got the spare time necessary for it.
Or maybe Sharon would choose 'me_no_wimp' or 'Jennifer tv' or 'bobthegodoftoenails' as my successor as Moderator, since they're active and popular members, as well as being knowledgeable of fetishes. ;)

Tommy
01-25-2005, 02:34 PM
Very funny. :)
And if that caused me to quit this site out of sheer frustration, maybe Sharon would pick one of you guys to be Moderator. :Baahaha:
I'm not irreplaceable, I know.
Actually, 'Trouble' might make a very good Moderator here. :D
And he's surely got the spare time necessary for it.
Or maybe Sharon would choose 'me_no_wimp' or 'Jennifer tv' or 'bobthegodoftoenails' as my successor as Moderator, since they're active and popular members, as well as being knowledgeable of fetishes. ;)

- Sara :) Have I got it ?? :)..............

Tommy
01-25-2005, 02:34 PM
WooHoo..........thanks sara....

SadisticSara
01-29-2005, 09:40 PM
WooHoo..........thanks sara....

OK, Tommy :)
Yup, you've got it now.
Yes, including a 'Quote' is a nice feature to have (and use) to reduce ambiguity about who or what one's post is in reply to.