PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting by Phone, Text, Etc...

bustme
01-21-2005, 12:15 PM
Is there any girls out there are on this fourm that i can call and talk to them about ballbusting.

Mainvein
01-21-2005, 12:35 PM
I second that. It would be nice but I'm thinking this may not be the way to find someone like that. I'd be happy to find someone who'd want to trade e-mails. Just anybody to talk to about this stuff. I personally don't know anybody into ballbusting.

Hell, what does it matter. Might as well try anyway.

Any girls who wants to talk let me know too.

It doesn't have to be by phone, text is just fine.

Ron

P.S. Here's my e-mail address: Mainvein6664@yahoo.com Let's see if someone will actually respond.

SadisticSara
01-23-2005, 04:00 PM
I second that. It would be nice but I'm thinking this may not be the way to find someone like that. I'd be happy to find someone who'd want to trade e-mails. Just anybody to talk to about this stuff. I personally don't know anybody into ballbusting.
Hell, what does it matter. Might as well try anyway.
Any girls who wants to talk let me know too.
It doesn't have to be by phone, text is just fine.
Ron

I hope to do stuff like that in the not-too-distant future, if anyone is interested. ;)

I mentioned it briefly in my posts at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5435&postcount=3 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5435&postcount=3)
and
www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6333&postcount=28 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6333&postcount=28)
Please have a look at what I've already written there, even though I didn't include the exact details. It involves me and a partner setting up a website (for initial contact and registration). My partner would do the scripting and pay domain registration, hosting, and any other costs. But my partner wouldn't have any access to any communications between us!

Any interest shown, or encouragement, might get me to make it sooner rather than later. :)
If anybody is interested, please let me know, by posting here OR by sending me a Private Message. If I know there's enough interest, I'll try to start sooner! :)

My (very economical) special "personal services" would include daily emails, Instant Messaging, and I'm not yet sure what else.
Phoning probably wouldn't be included because of safety concerns, though. Besides, Instant Messaging is free while long-distant phone calls would really affect your phone bill.

Me visiting you for a ballbusting session wouldn't be included.
You guys know that I'm not a "professional". Money is not my motivation. I'm just an 'ordinary' girl who enjoys ballbusting and talking about it. And I'd like to be able to satisfy your ballbusting desires online personally and privately, through the new website that I'm considering. :D

Now (before I have it set up) would be the time for anyone interested to make any other suggestions to me, about what else could/should be included. :D
If anybody interested has any suggestions that I maybe haven't thought of, I would consider them seriously.

Sara :)

PS. If you get it in the meantime from someone else for free, then go for it! My only advice there would be 1.) Don't get talked into paying too much to continue, and 2.) Don't give her any personal identifying information about yourself. Some unscrupulous girls are into blackmailing guys after a while by threatening to send your text messages or audio recordings to your family, friends, co-workers/boss, and other people in your community. Please be careful.
;)

Mistress Cat
01-29-2005, 12:16 AM
Is there any girls out there are on this fourm that i can call and talk to them about ballbusting.

Hi bustme and mainvain.... May I ask you guys a few questions about what you are looking for in a "private" phone or e-mail chat?

Do you not feel free to ask questions here on this forum? Is there something you might be embarrassed about? Perhaps you were hoping this would be a way to make a deeper connection that might lead to a in person relationship?

Talk to me about this. (((smoochie))) Ms Cat