PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

Billnla
01-23-2005, 04:39 PM
So I am with this girl for the first time. She is average looking, slightly overweight but has these great eyes that just kind of bore right through you. She is also really super cool and fun to hang out with. On most nights, she would fall into the friend category. But I was extremely horny, so I figure that there is nothing wrong with a one night stand.

Well it turns out she is into spanking......So I put her across my knee and tried to give her what she was looking for.(Haven't been with someone who enjoyed it as much as she does before). I got progressively harder and harder until she was at a point where she seemed to really be enjoying it. At this point she is moaning and squirming all over my lap. She indicates that this is a good pace. She has previously said that she likes aggressive men, so I decide to push her a bit and go just a little bit harder and start telling her what a bad girl she is. Well she really start squirming now and inadvertently (maybe or maybe not) catches me with a knee in the balls. Hard enough to take my breath away and significantly interrupt my train of thought.

Well up into this point, I was doing this primarily for her benefit. Something about hitting women just doesn't do a lot for me. But now I am fully engaged. As I am trying to keep spanking her and catch my breath, she doesn't seem to notice that she has just hit me in the balls. Her knee is now basically wedged between my legs as she lays across my lap. I continue to spank her a harder and harder and she keeps driving her knees into my balls as she tries to crawl off of my lap. Not enough to incapacitate me, but enought to generate an ache in my balls that causes me to lighten up the spanking because I am afraid of what that knee might do. This went on for a bit while and things ended in a more traditional manner. The whole time she did not even act as if it had happened.

Afterwards, we spent some time talking and cuddling. I made a smart ass comment about something and she looks at me and threatens to "punch me in the balls." Now up to this point, I have no idea if the knees are accidental and due to her excited squirming from our over the knee session, if she realizes that it happened, or if she gets off on ball busting and tries to do it every time she gets the opportunity. So just as I am about to spark up THE DISCUSSION she says, "But I could never really do that" and then starts talking about something else......

So what do you think, how should I follow up?

Julie18nz
01-23-2005, 05:32 PM
For what its worth, it sounds like she was just 'carried away in the moment' and probably didnt, honestly, realise that she had her knee on your balls. Lots of girls are, undertandably, scared of really hurting a guy there, but I am sure if u tell her that you liked the senstation and asked her to just try it lightly, that she would be willing to give it a try. After all, you helped her with her little fettish :)

play with my plums
01-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah I agree.

Just say to her "you know how you liked to be spanked, it gets you going? Well I kinda get turned on when a girl sometimes plays rough with my balls." She`s bound to get curious about that & I`m sure the next time your spanking her she`ll know exactly where her knee & your balls are! ;)

Plums.

Tommy
01-25-2005, 02:39 PM
Yup, any girl into a heavy spanking session will surely be open to ideas :)