PDA

View Full Version : Introductory Posts By New Members

Pages : 1 2 [3]

bustedinbosnia
07-28-2008, 10:37 PM
now that would be a long distance kick. but like the phonebook ad used to say reach out and touch someone.:D

subsenmartin
07-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Sometimes the longer the distance, the more they can hurt... Long legs can swing up there pretty hard...

clicker123
08-06-2008, 09:55 PM
hey im a pretty new member and im glad to be here and don't be offended by anything i say im just not used to it here im not trying to insult anyone...also take it easy on sarah i haven't seen 'em even act like gop.

Xavsilver
08-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Hello all, I just kinda fell into this whole thing. I'm not into super extreme ballbusting of any kind, I actually prefer non nudity stuff, with girls against guys. To be absolutely honest, I've never even been hit in the junk in anyway, it just fascinates me for some reason! Anyway, I thought that at least here I can be somewhat free, and maybe possibly find someone to experience this with in real life. I have no clue how to even go about it or anything, do chicks even really do this stuff in real life? Are there any even here? With the way some of them act in the Youtube stuff I've seen, you'd think guys everywhere would have to walk around with cups for fear of random kicks and knees :D Actually, I want to read up on which hurts worst first, but all in all, hi everybody :)

Xavsilver
08-08-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm in the US, I've read that alot of you are from all over the place, that's pretty cool. Florida here! I'd actually like to meet someone here, of course I'll gladly prove I'm no weirdo stalker/braineater/politician. I'm a bit limited on travel unfortunately, the economy blows right now, but really it'd be neat to finally experience. If this kind of thing is possible here that is. Ok, I'm long winded, sorry!

clicker123
08-11-2008, 12:01 PM
I'M NOT GOPBALBUSTER!!!!!!!!!! :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::soomad:soomad :soomad:soomad:soomad:soomad

i really do doubt that Sarah is GOP you pulled the same crap on me im not GOP dont accuse anyone who mentions him, i mean everyone used to think you were him to im pretty sure...even tho its like kickme00 or somethin idk but its not important

pkmn123
08-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Hi, this is a test.

http://www.brutalkicks.com/thumbs/Freshmeatfortigerr2.jpg

surgingmember
08-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Greetings all. I'm a male 21 year old college student. I think as long as I've been able to get an erection I've been turned on by Female Domination (something about the thought of a woman taking charge in sex gets me going), but I've never really thought much about ball busting prior to perusing this thread.

It seems like a rather invigorating fantasy, but I must agree with an earlier post I saw, that while turned on by all the busting, I myself have no real desire to go any further than some rough handling.

I guess my real fetish lies closer to the play piercing scene, and with my uncut member, some wild circumcision fantasies :cryingblu, but from what I've seen theres more than enough interesting stuff going on in this forum to keep my attention for some time.

rawr124
08-19-2008, 02:46 PM
awsome XD lol

clicker123
08-19-2008, 08:27 PM
sweet we're getting many new members just what we need welcome everybody i hope you enjoy the site!!!!

sydneybuster
08-26-2008, 06:58 AM
New sydney guy here into the ball busting (with wrestling)

Falcoln
08-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks stretch&squeeze for your comments. I don't know why, but only a few people have left comments about pics, vids, or posts. It's nice to feel appreciated.

We are strictly a couple, and just wanted to share a few of our fun times with others that enjoy the same interests. This is our first time playing on the web. Besides, I love to show off the wife. The other forums we try to keep sort of separate because each one has it's own topics, but I try to post pics and links in all if I think they are good. Enjoy.

I agree. I like the stuff you and your wife do, Thorn-sama. I honestly look forward to more, if you'll actually DO more. But thats another story. I know how you feel with the "Nice to feel appreciated" bit. People these days are far to unappreciated. They do so much and get so little. It kind of gets under my skin, you know?

Anyways, a little off topic. I'm slightly new to this forum. I've always been a lurker but decided to bet my balls and make my existence known. [Pun intended.] I hope to be a regular here, and hope to help out and enjoy this place to the max! :thumbup

My name is Ian, for the record books. I'm Nineteen and I live in Robbinsville, North Carolina of the USA. Boring little town, but hey, we get along. :asleep

sacpressure
08-27-2008, 02:28 AM
I have just joined recently and I enjoy the threads. Have had some previous BB and biting done by girlfriends. It is interesting to note that I was interested in this pre-internet - just something inherent in some people!

clicker123
08-27-2008, 09:21 PM
welcome y'all im and falcon i like your avatar, im bored kinda going from thread or so but this place is really great

akinkykid
09-01-2008, 04:21 PM
I think I posted my first message in the wrong forum (the European one...). :( Well, just to let you know I'm a Spanish male masochist, 39, and I found this site looking for cockbiting pics. :)

squashmysac
09-04-2008, 04:51 AM
Hello all, long time ballbusting fan. Have been on here for a while but don't post much because I'm new to this and am kinda shy.

Kaervek
09-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Hello to everyone! I want to see what´s going on here :jumpsmile

stevesilver
09-10-2008, 08:43 AM
Hello, long-time ball busting fan but new member here. Does anyone know what I need to do so I can have the ability to post pictures?

gary198
09-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Hello, long-time ball busting fan but new member here. Does anyone know what I need to do so I can have the ability to post pictures?

It would probably help if you read the stickys.

bumble6000
09-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Just sayin' hi, to see what there is to see

bigben07
09-11-2008, 05:20 AM
hi all 27 m who loves ball busting

clanmuse
09-11-2008, 09:28 AM
21 male into the pain only a man truely knows. I used to (and honestly still kinda do) think I'm a bit weird but at least I'm not alone in this world.

svaja
09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
hi im Svaja in czech republick im like ball tortured.. Female dom go go go go go ...

Victrix
09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
This is an old sample clip from the Japanese site called Freedom (www.kinkeri.co.jp).
I hope the link works.
http://rapidshare.com/files/144182071/nfdm026.wmv.html

cgysissy_jamie
09-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi everyone,

My wife and I are 24 and 21 respectively and live in Alberta, Canada. Although we've had a Femdom/Submissive relationship for the past several years (we met in university), it is only over the past 6 or so months that we've fallen in love with ball abuse! She absolutely loves to give me a slap during sex and knows it really gets me going and gives her a huge rush.

That's the basic intro for now, but know that we don't limit ourselves very much. She also loves rubberbands, icecubes and our CB-3000. And aside from 'Ball-busting': I also crossdress, we've been looking into cuckolding and we own a growing collection of everything kinky from nipple clamps to several varieties of ball gags.

I'll be posting pics soon, but as others on this site, we don't have many of us 'In action' as we have no camera man or woman! But my wife informs me at this minute that if your a female in Alberta, drop us a line as we'd love to be photographed or filmed! Sorry lads, no guys, she's a little camera shy...

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Thanks for letting us join! If you're in Alberta, we'd love to chat as well!

Thanks,

J&A

garfunky3333
09-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Whatsup Forum. I've been on here for a while checking out your great posts. Wanted to make a contribution, so I finally signed up.

Ball biting and Nut stomping are my two favorite threads. Lets get some more cock biting and girls using their asses to crush! Keep up the great work :thumbup

bruinsfan7677
10-06-2008, 12:28 PM
Hello,

I am new to the forum. I have been trying to get my previous girl friends and now my wife into busting my balls....hasn't worked yet. Anyone got some suggestions?

chrisk2384
10-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey forum, just saying whats up. I live in LA and have always been into chicks busting my balls. hopefully more of it happens in the future!

Grey
10-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Hi, I never know that there is a forum like this and a lot of people that into ballbusting. Now I know and hopefully can share same interest

Wobblebottom
10-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Hello, I already introduced myself, sort of, in some other thread. But I am very happy to find this place!

However, I was wondering, is there anywhere that it mentions who are the active admins-moderators for this site right now?

Who should I talk to if I have some technical issue with my account?

chocker
10-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Hello, I already introduced myself, sort of, in some other thread. But I am very happy to find this place!

However, I was wondering, is there anywhere that it mentions who are the active admins-moderators for this site right now?

Who should I talk to if I have some technical issue with my account?

Sharon.Femaledom.com (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=1) would be the one to talk to, if I'm not mistaken.
If you go here:
http://www.femaledom.com/forum/index.php

On the right hand side there is a list of the administrators for each section

pain berries
10-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Hello. I have lurked here for some time.

This subject turns me on for some reason, but I think the reality would be rather unpleasant.

busted2007
10-23-2008, 06:17 AM
Hello,

I am new to the forum. I have been trying to get my previous girl friends and now my wife into busting my balls....hasn't worked yet. Anyone got some suggestions?

How did you approach it? Don't tell them you are into ballbusting. Simply tell them you would like to know what it is like being slapped in the balls by a girl. Tell them you would just like to try it once. They will most likely enjoy it and then you can try it again. Take it slow. It works everytime.

juanucha
10-23-2008, 06:22 AM
Hi all! I am also new here (in fact this is my second post)...

I like ballbusting and many others sorts of femdom (like trampling, footworship and facesitting) but I have to admit that the kind of ballbusting I like is "soft".....In fact that is what my girlfriend does to me (soft slaps and squeezes when we play a "mixed fight"; of course she always wins!!)
In some videos on the net you can see girls kicking nacked balls very strong....How can those boys resist that?? Is there any trick??? It is exciting to see that but I supposed that it has to be very very painfull........

Regards

sldennis875
10-23-2008, 07:11 AM
Hello forum. I have also been lurking for some time. This has to be one of the hottest forums around.

10-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Just wanted to say hi and welcome myself in the forum.

solarblues
11-28-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi there guys!

I'm new in this forum but not new to the delights off bb, crush, general cbt and ones of my favorits, urethral play [UP]

mini-intro: 35 y.o fit male, uk based. Single now after a lot of soulsearching separated from my partner of 7 years as, try as she might, she really never 'got' my fetish at all and it was worse play-acting it than not doing it at all. I've had a few partners to play with luckily and am enjoying my new found freedom - dont need to close the browser down nowdays lol!!

I'm looking forward to some good reading and posting, good to meet you all :)

balls2give
11-30-2008, 05:54 AM
Hello to all,
I'm just a guy who's drawn to the idea of having his nuts cracked.

Lizzycat
11-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Hi...I just joined after lurking for a while. My ex kinda got me into the idea, and eventually I ended up here. Neat place. Think I'll stick around for a while. :)

2wheeled
11-30-2008, 09:50 AM
I think a lot of us lurk before joining..,including me. I'm mainly into ball grabbing/squeezing especially when she looks into his eyes to see how much pain she's inflicting.

thewizard
12-05-2008, 09:46 PM
I have to agree with the lurking, but now I'm posting! mainly I thought these fanatsies would go away, but well they've growen.

hey!111
12-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Thnx! Here's a few Busting Pics
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2140/2046287158_54bd3ec0c5.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2334/2046287230_a71bbda646.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2338/2045496611_14aba15f49.jpg

wanting-a-kick
12-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Ouch! I made my first post in another thread
well, let's start better: Hi to everyone! here am I, expecting to enjoy my stay in this forum...

I cannot be very expressive because english is no my languaje:(

Saludos muchachas y muchachos!:bananawin

mommel66
12-31-2008, 04:40 AM
Hi all,

i am new here and enjoying the fact that I finally found a board sharing my fetish - having my balls squeezes by a Mistress' stilettoes!

CU.:)

spider20031
12-31-2008, 08:37 PM
Hello to all,
I love this website and the interesting people contributing on the subject of BB and CB. I have been active within the london Ballbusting scene for several years, and love to give/receive.

I have only recently discovered the female side CB, which I find fascinating.

If there are any men or ladies in London and Kent interested in kicking me hard in the balls, then please email me: spider20031@yahoo.co.uk

miaperv
01-01-2009, 02:32 AM
Very happy this forum exists. Have been into this fetish for a few years now and eager to learn more. thank you.

bob56
02-03-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm new here. I've had ballbusting fantasies my whole life and when I found this site it was like finally.

Mari
02-03-2009, 02:50 PM
I found this forum and say hello. My favourite was a long time
grabbing balls. Than I met had before some years first experiences
with ball busting. First I did it cause my friend asked me for but than
I had so much fun with. There are a lot of other fantasies, but
grabbing and BB are my favourites, sometimes squeezing.

dec86
02-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Ooops...i posted first in other threads...
well...a big hello to everyone from italy!
i had bb fantasy since i was a teen and now i enjoy it with my gf, who loves the feeling of power that bb gave her...she also know i love it...and she loves do something i like so much.....:D

in the end i must say this forum rulez! absolutely!:ibow4u:

sorry for my english...not my first language...

acroman56
02-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Yay, all my googling finally yielded useful results :P I had been trying unsuccessfully to find a decent site for ballbusting/cockbiting for some time now so I am glad to have found these forums! Hopefully this will be my 1st post of many since I have pics to share!

Minor G
05-06-2010, 06:01 AM
I am guilty of posting elsewhere first too. Finally read a few more pages of the rules and used the search function to track this thread down.
I'm in Australia and single so this is still only a fantasy for me. Saying that though - I have the TV on and the move, "What Happens in Vegas" is on. Getting close to the end of the movie now and that punching scene is about to happen.

Jeff_4000
05-21-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi all. Joined today, just thought i would have a look around. :)

finallyDecided
09-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Greetings All

As my username points out, it took a while for me to make up my mind to become a member. I've loved this stuff for years (though never practiced it) and when I found this site, I found a new home.

I hope I manage to post often enough to stay a member. I've looked around and I really love this site! I just don't go online all that often.

finallyDecided
09-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Greetings everyone!

Second attempt at a first post, don't know if my internet connection stopped the first one or if it was deleted, or even if it's a matter of moderators looking through first posts, but I apologize if I'm on repeat.

Anyway, I rarely go online (compared to some), but every time I do, I come to this site since I found it out. I have to say, I'm very impressed at the amount AND quality of the posts! Keep up the good work!

evolved
10-08-2010, 05:21 PM
hello,

i'm trying to overcome my fear of posting online...

evolved

pietsnot
10-12-2010, 12:23 PM
hi sadistic sara i dont seem to find your pics you posted i would love to see them were can find them

Hasaf
10-13-2010, 09:50 AM
This is another introductory post. I same here from a searching on the words "ballbusting forums." I was looking for another forum that I sometimes visit and had forgotten the exact spelling for the site name.

I see in the rules that I am supposed to make a form of a first post. I once used the word, "kindness," in a discussion about ball busting, with a woman. She, not surprisingly, salld me on that and asked me to explain how it was a kindness. She, as is he right, asked me to support the use of that word. I presented a form of the following, it was an oral discussion; as such I am not able to reproduce it in exactitude.

The logic is as thus: Given, men carry around their balls for a life time in the hope that, at some point those balls can be used to give pleasure to a woman, and the greatest fulfillment of purpose for those very balls is for the to give pleasure to a beautiful woman. Given, it is entirely reasonable for some women to derive pleasure from kicking men in the balls. Thus, being kicked is a great fulfillment of purpose for balls. Therefore it is clearly a kindness for you, as a woman, to kick men in the balls and should not be seen otherwise. The greater the pleasure you would derive form kicking my balls, the greater the kindness it is.

I will add that, later, when she sobered up, she fired me an email in which she questioned this logic. Her questioning was not based on the path of the logic but on the premises. I found myself countering with this preposition:
While it is not my place to form an argument against your judgment, I humbly beg you to consider the number of men who come to you, some as clumsily as my own approach, and beg for the touch that can only come from the foot and knee of a, I hesitate to say; but, I must, beautiful woman. While you may not consider it a kindness to kick the balls of those who, kneeling before you, beg for that very kick, you must see that withholding that kick is an even more cruel torture.

TheMouse
11-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Great Stuff here.

jstrfl
12-26-2010, 01:54 AM
hello dear reader,
this is quite difficult for me to write - i was a little concerned when i found out that i had to post to be a member of this site. i have read the thinking behind it and of course it makes sense to have a community of contributors rather than people just taking and not giving back but i find it rather uncomfortable (though one would think that i would enjoy the discomfort...)
talking/writing directly about this.

this fascination that i have has always been a kind of secret, one of the first things i learned to do with regard to it was to disguise, to a degree, my reaction to these things that turned me on.

i think it is wonderful that so many of you here have such freedom to discuss yourselves but i think it might take me a little while, and i'm not sure that more freedom equals more pleasure. i think i like the secrecy...

in terms of what really gets me going, not to get too abstract about it, is the reflection of genders, female beauty is the highest form of beauty to me and i love the mystery and unknowing of it, she can't imagine what it feels like and i try to understand that utter female uncomprehension and of course the attitude that accompanies it - it is as different as our bodies are. something like that anyway.

the first girl who kicked me looked me in the eyes as she did it, i remember the expression on her face vividly.

the first girl who squeezed me giggled as she tried out different grips and levels of pressure and watched my reactions.
anyway i think i am rambling a bit. so i'll leave it at that

hope to see you around these pages.

- j.

xel84
01-24-2011, 08:30 PM
Hello everyone nice to meet you.

Zell24
04-09-2011, 08:55 PM
Hi, Nice to meet you all. I just recently found this site and love it. I love everything about femdom and bondage, Especially CBT.

tom7708
12-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi everyone!
Really nice community here with a wide variety of topics!
I'm primarily interested in femdom and **********, which I consider the ultimate form of humilitation for a male being. Quite a turn-on on the other hand ...

csac0801
03-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Hello everyone!

I too am new to the forum and looking for everything that this forum and this fetish has to offer. Right now i am married and not getting much action like i would like to. But who knows, maybe reading this forum will help my wife get into it!

Looking foward to contributing as much as i can!

Congratulations to everyone involved!
:ibow4u:

slavecherie100
03-27-2012, 12:36 AM
hi i am a live in sissy slave to a Mistress of 12 years and have been a sissy well actually was a shemale until i grew older and uglier giggles and a slave for almost 30 years anyway there isn't much i haven't experienced and i currently write about the things i have experienced along with some giggles things that i have witnessed and some things i have dreamed about.

M<y current Mistress has promised to keep me until i am to old to satisfy her and has said i will know that day when she castrates me.

Hope to post a few things here and enjoy the reading Dont know if this is going to post or not have been trying for several days and they never show up so either im not doing something right or since it keeps saying a mod has to approve it they are not liking my posts dont know which and have emailed tham and no answer so giggles who knows.

Anyway i am enjoying the writing and exploring the site and it seems to be one of the best i have seen :jumpsmile

kinkyphuqa
04-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Well im new to the forum,but already like the look of things,going to take a day or two too looking around and learn the ropes so to speak as dont want to get myself banned b4 i start.

I adore Dominant Females and im into most aspects of the Femdom scene with BB,Cbt, Facesitting,Arse Worship,Pussy Worship being among my favs, i have a large collection of personal private photos that i enjoy sharing with like minded folks once im allowed to do so :)

johnni88
11-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Hey ppl :) I'm new to this site been looking around like what I see
I'm 24 looking for Sumonr to help bust my balls with me from Sydney ;)

SweetKim
12-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Hello everyone!

I am a kinky european girl and I am still new to this site! I really love it by now ;) I hope to meet a lot of new friends for chattin.

I like FemDom and BallBusting is quite nice!

VRWC
12-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Femaledom.com is an excellent website and Sharon does a great job of running it.

Its nice to be a participant in this fascinating forum.

I hope the site goes from strength to strength.

TeenGuy18
03-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Hiya :)

I recently turned 18 (wooooo!), I'm a boy, and my name is Sam.
I'm from the USA, and I love having my balls busted. ;)
I prefer to have them busted by women, and I am straight.

I'm in college right now, so unfortunately I don't have a ton of free time, but I do write computer programs in my spare time. :P

I'm not working on anything particular at the moment, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. ;)

Happy Busting! :D

MadisonGuy
09-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Hi everyone-
Hopefully it is still appropriate to post on this thread as a new member; I see it hasn't been bumped in two and a half years. Anyway, I wanted to say Hi. I believe this will be a fun forum to participate in once I get full privileges. I love almost all femdom, including facesitting, ass worship, pussy worship and, of course, ballbusting. I love ballbusting as a fantasy but haven't really done much in real life. Women who love to ballbust are a great turn-on.

Have fun and be safe (but not too safe) out there.
-MG