PDA

View Full Version : Introductory Posts By New Members

Pages : [1] 2 3

stretch&squeeze
10-13-2004, 02:57 PM
Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? Thornapple... you are the man!! And your lovely wife is the woman!!! She really knows what she is doing with your balls! She is HOT!! I say that in the most respectful way. Please continue to post video clips and pictures showing her obvious talent with her lovely, beautiful hands pulling, stretching and squeezing your testicles. I saw your video segments at ntcweb.com and at newart.com. WoWWEEE!!!! KaZoWWEEEE!!!All great. The one called "stretchslap"MOV(the one that was in Quicktime format) was so ULTRA HOT, that I almost had an orgasm from seeing your lovely wife and her exquisite hands pull and stretch and squeeze your balls. Your wife is GREAT and HOT!!! I'll post more questions here and on ntcweb and I may register at newart too. Thanks for providing those vids/pictures. Really, REALLY (emphasis added), looking forward to a LOT more videos/pictures of your wife working on your package.

thornapple
10-13-2004, 06:06 PM
Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? Thornapple... you are the man!! And your lovely wife is the woman!!!
Thanks stretch&squeeze for your comments. I don't know why, but only a few people have left comments about pics, vids, or posts. It's nice to feel appreciated.

We are strictly a couple, and just wanted to share a few of our fun times with others that enjoy the same interests. This is our first time playing on the web. Besides, I love to show off the wife. The other forums we try to keep sort of separate because each one has it's own topics, but I try to post pics and links in all if I think they are good. Enjoy.

SadisticSara
10-14-2004, 01:04 AM
Hello. Great site. Interested in ladies that know how to work their mans' balls. One of my ultimate fantasies, a woman that KNOWS how to play with my balls properly. Sara can we see some of your cbt pics? ...

Welcome to the Forums, 'stretch&squeeze' :)

I've posted very few pics of myself. Sorry.
I don't have many pics of myself busting balls.
I usually have my hands too busy squeezing, pulling & stretching, grabbing & punching, etc. to hold a camera.
The guy frequently has his hands tied! :D
And having a third person present to take photos would be too distracting and would make me feel very uncomfortable. :(
I'm not a "pro", and the few pics that I do have (that I haven't posted) are of poor quality.

Have fun!

- Sara :)

J T
12-30-2004, 10:46 PM
Well actually I don't post very often but I thought better not to make Sara upset. I have been fantasizing about being busted for many years. Living out in the raining north west USA. Happy new year all.

ballader
01-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi to all guys.

So...I'm new in this forum.Few minutes ago i have just been registered.

I read ALL the threads and posts in this forum.Really exciting ! I mean it.

I' am ballbusting addict :) during a lot of years. Finally I have found MY forum today.

I hope to have nice discussions here.All of us, have to offer something in this forum.

Nice to meet you guys, and of course, nice to meet the girls/women in this forum !

...Happy new year my friends !

Magnum
01-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Welcome aboard!

oRioN
01-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Hi there, I'm a 20 year old guy from RI, USA. I just stumbled across this board while searching for ballbusting polls. It's really interesting and there's a lot of people here, I'm glad to have joined and look forward to talking with all of you.

-oRioN

Billnla
01-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to this site as well. Interesting stuff. Haven't read all the threads yet but I am working on it. Thanks for sharing. My experience with ballbusting is extremely limited, but I am looking foward to future exploration.

Mainvein
01-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Welcome Billna. Just like you, I too am new and have very little experence. I'm 25 and live in northern Louisiana. I used to live in New Jersey where it seemed like so many girls like to kick nuts, or at least threaten or play fight... something. Down here nobody seems to like it. I remember that, in Jersey, if I hung around a female friend of mine long enough, she'd give a threat, or a fake kick or anything. The last time a girl hit me in the nuts must have been at leat 8 years ago. I think I've been hit by dudes more than chicks. Come to think of it, that sucks.

I whish I could find a girl who'd give me a occasional love tap. If I had someone like Sara, I'd die from too much pleasure. So it goes.

Andyfromtheblock
01-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Andy and this is my first post here. Ive been into BB for a couple of years, im only 20 years old. It kind of came out of no where, but i got into it with my girlfriend after a play fight and now we're experienced veterans. It started out with some light slaps then moved onto knees and kicks. I cant take that much of it, but she knows my limits. It seems like a pretty weird fetish and i am surprised there are this many other people into it :) Anyways im just a normal young guy from the states as you all might call it and im here to talk about the same "fetish" as you all.

play with my plums
01-25-2005, 07:34 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Andy and this is my first post here. Ive been into BB for a couple of years, im only 20 years old. It kind of came out of no where, but i got into it with my girlfriend after a play fight and now we're experienced veterans. It started out with some light slaps then moved onto knees and kicks. I cant take that much of it, but she knows my limits. It seems like a pretty weird fetish and i am surprised there are this many other people into it :) Anyways im just a normal young guy from the states as you all might call it and im here to talk about the same "fetish" as you all.

Hi Andy

I`m not that long at this site myself but the people are friendly here & I think you`ll like it. :)

It`s interesting, the different ways we all got into ball busting & whatever your tolerance level or particular kink, it`s a lot of fun. I just wish I had a girlfriend into it when I was your age (*jealous*).

Enjoy. :bananawin

Andyfromtheblock
01-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Well its not like my GF was into it before me, we explored and experienced and found something that we both could enjoy (in BB). so it turned out pretty well

ballcrusher_uk21
02-06-2005, 07:10 AM
i think this is a good site lots of intresting inks and storys
i have been into balbusting for ages wish i could get some women to do it 2 me i live in UK lancaster and am 21 so any women wanna beat some balls contact me on mrmoose2k@aol.com works for aol and msn messenger

smile
02-08-2005, 02:13 AM
Great forum!
Thankyou Sara for putting your time towards such a great passtime. Very happy i stumbled upon this site.
Anyone from Australia a member? No doubt there is. If you could share with me any knowledge u have of the local scene i would be very thankful. I am relatively new to the fetish...as far as acknowledging it too myself anyway.Think i have always liked it.
cheers
the smiler

Mistress Cat
02-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Welcome "andyformtheblock" and "smile"!! Brave young lads you are! I am glad you have not spent years of shame and doubt before you found some kindred spirts.

(((smoochies))) Ms Cat

squeezee
02-10-2005, 10:00 AM
hiya folks. I'm Mark. 23 years old, from Scotland. You've got a wonderful forum here!

ThanxsMan
02-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Hi people I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. Well hope to talk to you all a lot in the near future and this does seem like a real cool forum. Well until I think it's ok to waste everyones time or until someone talks to me I shall be waiting, or something. (Note I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing too)

kneetarget
02-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi I'm new here as well. I've been into BB a while now and particularly enjoy having my testicles squeezed. I am married and my wife certainly enjoys squeezing them and she even knees me in the family jewels from time to time.

The thing I enjoy the most is the sex afterwards. I don't think there is a feelng in he world like having a lot of pleasure in your cock while your balls are still throbbing from the punishment they have been given!

Anyway I'll cut off there, but no doubt I'll be speaking again at some point.

Barnesandnoble
02-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey, I am new. I dont have much experience with ballbusting, but ive always had a fetish for it.

SlapNut
02-15-2005, 10:15 PM
I have had a fetish for ballbusting for a while now, and did not think anyone else did. However, I have come to find out that my current girlfriend is into it as well. :D She will tell me to drop my pants and then she will slap and punch them if she is in the mood, which is often. I try to last as long as possible, but after a few punches the pain is too much. Im still trying to build up my tolerance. BTW great forum.

shithead
02-17-2005, 08:37 AM
hi everyone

i am new here just wanted to introduce myself , i am a male 34 , , i am single no kids , i fantisize about ballbusting alot .

i always want to be caught sniffing some dirty panities , and being cracked in the balls for it by two women .
i know this woman Sandy she is just a very mean girl , but yet very beautiful , i fantisize about her often !!

shithead

nibelheim
02-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks stretch&squeeze for your comments. I don't know why, but only a few people have left comments about pics, vids, or posts. It's nice to feel appreciated.

may I ask what is the site stretch&squeeze is talking about? :)
as far as I know the ntcweb is no longer working and I'd like to see what he's speaking of too!

that sounded interesting. :)

weedie
02-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Might as well put my 2 cents in here. I'm college age (also play guitar :letsplay ) and I hate the terms "ballbusting" and "cbt." I think that even though they apply some of the time, what most of the people here enjoy is neither "busting" or "torture," even though some pain may be involved. Personally I'd prefer something more like "rough genital play," which for me, personally, is something I enjoy most when I'm already turned on. I enjoying squeezing, stretching, slapping, and the like, mostly from behind or ontop, by a sexy lady. For reasons I may never know, it actually hightens my pleasure, and makes me more turned on, to a point. But I enjoy the "rough" activities to be mixed in with the more "normal" ones, like some others here do no doubt.

That is all.

Trouble
02-17-2005, 10:24 PM
. . .and I hate the terms "ballbusting" and "cbt." I think that even though they apply some of the time, what most of the people here enjoy is neither "busting" or "torture," even though some pain may be involved. Personally I'd prefer something more like "rough genital play," . . .
I dislike the terms 'ballbusting' and 'cbt', also. For example, I really don't feel a longing for a "bust" (unless we're talking about my favourite subject in the world, BOOOOOOBS!!!), I feel a longing to get kicked in the nuts.

kaiserdon
02-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey, everybody!

I'm a 21 y/o guy in DC who loves getting his balls kicked in and conversing with like minded people. I'm glad that I came across a forum that is moderated by such SPLENDID women :iluvu:

Magnum
02-22-2005, 11:01 AM
I somewhat disagree. I like having my balls tortured by a women, I also like the threat. When a women tells me she is going to bust, crush, maim, destroy my balls its a huge turn on. Any gals out there that like to threaten, Sara, Julie, Evil, Agnetha? I know I'm strange. :D

Andyfromtheblock
02-22-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah i think its hot sometimes when a girl will jokingly or non jokingly threaten me about kicking me in the balls, and the whole time i smile and dont get scared or back down like the average guy, saying in my head (BRING IT!).

im close to some of my girls friends and one of them was like "he wont feel so tough if i kick him in the balls." ( i guess b/c they think im cocky)and my girl was like "ud be surprised" i just thought that was great.

I dont know if you guys ever watch the show "family guy," but when i referenced the "bring it" that was reminiscent of the guy in the wheel chair.

Andy

Cording
02-24-2005, 06:15 AM
thought id post just to sya hi all i am for maustralia and love a good knee ot he balls by a girl

BBTex
02-24-2005, 03:46 PM
I dont know if you guys ever watch the show "family guy," but when i referenced the "bring it" that was reminiscent of the guy in the wheel chair.

LOL... that is Joe... man that show is soooo good

kerry
02-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Are you single, intelligent, tall (>6'2"), slim, muscular and, preferably blond? Do you live in the South East of England? Do you have a big dick?
If so contact me. NO time-wasters please!
I may be willing to switch once trust is established.
K.

Knave
02-28-2005, 12:10 PM
I never introduced myself properly.
I'm a professional twenty-something (nearing thirty...scary) illustrator and animator who's always enjoyed BB.
I'm blissfully single and living in the frigid north of the United States.
I'm always glad to see the BB community grow and diversify.

-Knave

ballbustingfreak
02-28-2005, 04:34 PM
There's nothing wrong with doing ballbusting with you're girlfriend at the age of 20. Me and my girlfriend started at 18 and we've been doing it ever since for the past 3 years.

jtomin32
02-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Hi, this is my first post. My interests are pretty much ballbusting by being punched and squeezed. Knees and kicks don't really do it for me, but being punched over and over and over again is a personal heaven.

cmills496
03-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Hi, I'm, new to the forum but have been a fan of femaldom.com for a long time. I love getting my balls squeezed, I just love being at the mercy of a women, it turns me on sooo much. So glad to be part of this group

neo_knight32
03-08-2005, 12:50 PM
hello all,

thought i would say hi being that i just registered. i've never actually been busted by a female. after reading an issues of a martial art mag i read had an article by kathy long. she was hinting that woman should learn m. arts from other woman. in the picture it showed kathy catching a male's leg during a kick and countering with a punch to his balls while holding his leg up. ever since i've always wondered what it would be like (other then the extreme pain) to give myself to a woman to be dominated for her enjoyment.

i would of uploaded the picture, but its copyrighted and i don't want to go breaking the rules on the first post lol. if to google "kathy long groin strike" it will be at the top of the page though.

sklave_r3
03-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Hello all!
I'm a maso guy from Hannover (Germany), having a fetish for all kind of high heeled boots. Sorry for this short posting at this time. I will write more in the near future! :)
Greets,
Sklave_r3

Macbnd
03-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi all,
I've cruised the site for a few days and decided to join. My favorite is to have the "boys" weighted and then either thumped or squeezed while I'm tied so I can't bend or stop the torment

jigab00
03-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Hello everyone,
I've been lurking for quite some time, and actually registered a while back, but work and illness have delayed my actual participation.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was a simple "Thank you" to the posters in this forum, especially Sara. I've been a "closet" bb fetishist for years, and have been married for some time. For various reasons, I'd kept this a secret from my wife (and obviously everyone else). However, reading Sara's opinions on bb regarding mutual respect and support inspired me to get over my insecurities and I made the leap.

That was about two months ago, and our relationship has never been better. She not only accepted my fetish, but she actually liked participating in it! In fact for the first few days after my confession (and my subsequent first racking!) it was like I'd fallen in love all over again.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Sara and group at this forum for their help. Hopefully, I'll be a contributor here for many moons to come! :)
J

Sadistic Master
03-18-2005, 11:35 PM
HI all,
I am so happy I found this site. Thanks for setting it up and keeping it so well run
George

numnutz
03-20-2005, 10:10 AM
jigab00. i am in the same boat as you were. how did you present this to your wife? how did she react? i would very much like to be where your at now in MY relationship. input from you and the rest of the forum is appreciated . oh i forgot to say hi to everybody as i am new here :bananawin

SadisticSara
03-20-2005, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the new members who are posting in this thread. :)

I get around to reading everything posted here, even though I don't comment on each post. ;)

We're all into 'ballbusting' or we wouldn't be here.
I think it's great to have this forum where we can share fantasies, experiences, methods, ideas, tips, worries, problems, stories, pics, and talk about what interests or fascinates us. Stuff that most of us wouldn't feel very comfortable sharing with family or friends!

So 'thanks' to the members who write their introductory posts here. :D
And I hope that you later also find other threads on this forum where you'd like to post what's on your mind.

poolman2
03-21-2005, 03:50 AM
Hello everybody.

This is my first post, so I don't want to screw it up: I was bounced as an earlier incarnation due to an inadequacy [but only in a hasty first post ;-} ].

Anyway, I was interested in women's feet by the age of four and ballbusting by age 12, but I really didn't do much about it in dating until I met my fiancé. Fortunately I've more than made up for my slow start in 20 years of marriage.

I'm not sure what started my interest, but when I was 12, my mother had a close girl friend who was 26 years old. The friend was competitive, physical, and earthy. She spent a lot of time at our home. She was always barefoot and fascinated with her feet. I played footsie with her may times. One time she became angry with me and tried to kick me in the balls; unfortunately she missed. I was hard for the rest of the day. I eventually had more experiences with her feet. And now I'm a confirmed foot and ballbusting addict.

I enjoy ballbusting from my wife's feet (usually bare, though sometimes in pumps), knees, and fists. Occasionally a good squeeze goes well too.

I love this website. Mistress Sara, you're doing a great job in running this forum.

jigab00
03-22-2005, 06:17 AM
jigab00. i am in the same boat as you were. how did you present this to your wife? how did she react? i would very much like to be where your at now in MY relationship. input from you and the rest of the forum is appreciated . oh i forgot to say hi to everybody as i am new here :bananawin

numnutz, it wasn't anything special. It takes courage, and faith that she loves you and won't judge you harshly. I woke up with a hard-on, she asked me why, and I decided "today's the day" and spilled the beans. :) Try to start a discussion about fantasies (all couples do) if it's difficult to start talking. I guess the biggest hurdle is trust - and if you trust her, then do it. I'm kicking myself for not telling her years ago.
As for her reaction - well, it's hard to argue with someone's fantasy when their so obviously aroused (haha). She took it very well, mixed with a little bit of concern for my balls of course, but she was very game (as I found out that night, when I had an hour long bb/hj session!). In fact, I think she enjoyed beating the hell out of balls a lot more than she thought she would!

Trust her - she loves you, and will support you. While it's hard to get over the innate fear of rejection or insecurity, give it your best shot - the worst she could say is that she doesn't want to do it. Tit for tat though, she might want something from you too! :)

J

atxballbustee
03-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey guys, ladies, and the super beautiful Sara.

Ive had a ballbusting fetish for as long as I can remember, way back since I was 9 or so. I've recently become rather comfortable with it, and although I dont have any regular females into ballbusting right now, I just "walked out of my freak closet" on my journal and introduced people to my other journal, which talks how I got into this fetish, etc.

I love the forums, and I'm considering starting up a ballbusting/pantyhose-stocking/trampling fetish website here out of Austin over the summer.

SDX

CBTFanAR
04-02-2005, 12:23 PM
Just wanted to take a minute to say Hi to everyone here. This is a great place and has some really good information I must say!

Nice to finally see a place where the women enjoy the act and do not seem to be hell-bent on simply trying to destroy men's balls so much as assuring fun for both parties involved (albeit PAINFUL fun for the recipient).

Wish it was easier to find women into this kind of thing down here in the south... I've lived most of my life in LA and AR and I guess the ballbusting mentality conflicts with the predominant "Southern Belle" act for so many women down here.

Anyway, gonna go back to perusing the threads and stories in them. Keep up the great work and I'll post some stories once I get them completed.

joopahoop
04-02-2005, 06:49 PM
I might as well jump in and say hello as well. I've been lurking for ages, so I thought I might as well register an account and say something. Thanks for maintaining an awesome forum everyone!

I sympathise with not being able to find anyone into BB in your area. That said, I could have several under my nose and not know about it, because it's not the kind of thing that I find is easy to ask about!

¹²³
04-05-2005, 02:47 AM
frist post here 4 me
hi to everbody

no i not a fbi agent
ha ha :Baahaha: cool!!!
thats a yoke

see u-all round later wen i hope 2 post more
in meantime i read here
good

slave_mike
04-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Hi

Just found this site and it looks rather good. I hope to become an active poster - looking forward to chatting to everybody.

Mike

pussyslave
04-18-2005, 12:40 AM
As a new member, I just wanted to say hello to all. This is a great site with lots of good input. Great to see some lovely women here into BB & CB!!

PussySlave :)

jonoffen
04-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Hello there. Great site (the pictures are particularly good). Hope to be able to add something in the way of pictures and stories if i would be appreciated. Cheers.

fchotball
04-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey, I'd like to start a thread for pics that aren't bb, but are oh so close to being bb.

SadisticSara
04-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Hey, I'd like to start a thread for pics that aren't bb, but are oh so close to being bb.

You can use the thread "Non bb Pics of Related Interest", at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2524 (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2524)

JaylienBB
04-20-2005, 11:13 PM
Cheers everybody. i'm new to the forum, but i've been into BB for a long time. this place is great cause they're isn't too much for BB that's i've found on sites. There seems to be a lot of men and women into it, but it's nearly impossible to find a real good site. anyway, real quick about me. i bust my own balls most of the time, a womans only got me good once, but not in a sexual way, so it was no fun. i'd love finding a girl who's into it, but it's always felt odd to ask. anyway, i look forward to posting more.

inquisitiv
04-21-2005, 01:59 AM
You can use the thread "Non bb Pics of Related Interest", at:
www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2524 (http://www.femaledo???{???read.php?t=2524)

- Sara :) fchotball started that thread. Is there some kinda time travel here I'm not aware of? He starts thread at 5.02 and you recommend that he does this over 5 hours later. How do you do it Sara? Are you controlling our minds? Maybe its too early in the morning for me? :confused:

SadisticSara
04-21-2005, 02:45 AM
fchotball started that thread. Is there some kinda time travel here I'm not aware of? He starts thread at 5.02 and you recommend that he does this over 5 hours later. How do you do it Sara? Are you controlling our minds? Maybe its too early in the morning for me? :confused:

Hee, hee! :)

By the time I'd read his question above, he'd already created a new thread.

But I didn't want to delete his post. That would be mean, and others reading this thread might want to know where he's posting his pics.

I renamed the thread that he started, to a more descriptive name. The new name for the thread is mentioned in my post above.

Without deleting his post here, there wasn't much else I could do besides informing others of the thread name and link where he's posting by writing something like what I posted above. It was also a way for me to let him know that his new (renamed) thread is OK with me.

The alternative was to leave his question here unanswered.

Sorry for confusing you. It must have been a mind bender. Time travel or mind control. Those 2 would save me more work and "time"! :D

inquisitiv
04-21-2005, 03:44 AM
I’m desperately trying to resist the urge to start a :ibow4u: “Sara is a Goddess” :ibow4u: thread…. I know you are behind this..... but I am strong :)

Re: Mind control
When you’ve got him by the balls his mind is one of the things that follows. :eek:

iagree
04-22-2005, 02:35 PM
I just want to say I have been a long time lurker in this group and have just started posting and I love it. I feel that as in my post in the julies fetishes thread about ballbusting outside of the fetish and society's view of it I will end up clashing heads with people a few times, but in general I love this forum and the people who post in it, not that I really know any of you but the candid responses and frequent participation puts this group way above any of the yahoo groups. It would be nice if more women would participate, as the reason women tend to shy from many yahoo groups is annoying guys begging to meet and get busted. I dont see much of that here if any, however I can imagine if a lot of women entered the forum such requests might go up by new members joining just for that purpose. But, then a gain the ballbusting goddes (sorry dave not trying to infringe on any copyrights) that moderates this group could always give them the boot (and not the good kind).

iagree
04-22-2005, 02:50 PM
by the way, am I allowed to post my email for people to contact me if they want. Guys and gals alike, just to talk about busting and whatever? This would be directed to Sarah.

ballbusted
04-22-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi, i've seen this site a couple of times but now i've finally decided to join. I have had a ballbusting fetish for years and have thought of a lot of ways to torture them, but if anyone has any new ideas please tell me.

SadisticSara
04-23-2005, 02:16 AM
by the way, am I allowed to post my email for people to contact me if they want. Guys and gals alike, just to talk about busting and whatever? This would be directed to Sarah.

Short Answer: Yes.

Better Answer: Yes, you're allowed to. But search engine bots index these pages very frequently. That would allow anyone to look up your email address and find it posted here by you. If you use an address that friends or relatives know, they might put your address in a search engine just out of curiosity some day, and find you here! That's not a big problem though, because smart people have at least 1 email address exclusively for odd and strange things.

Worse, spambots also search pages online to collect email addresses to add to their lists that they send junkmail to. Those lists are shared with their 'partners', who will also send junkmail. Anyone can buy a CD with a few million such email addresses and start their own spamming operation. They're available for sale online and advertised by way of emails sent by spammers who want to make extra money by selling CDs with 10 or 20 million real email addresses on them. Beginning spammers buy them. ;)

If you have an email address that's protected from spam, you might not mind. There are several ways of eliminating 99%+ junkmail before the junk arrives at your own filters.
With no spam protection, you will eventually be so flooded by junkmail that any 'real live person' will rarely be able to send you an email because your email address will be 'over quota' (filled with junkmail). This also applies to email accounts with capacities of 1 GB or more.

Alternatives:
== Ask others to send you a Private Message, and make sure that your Profile settings are configured to accept PMs.
== Enable contact by email in your profile. (Yours isn't currently enabled.)
== Put your email address in your posts in a way that spambots don't detect as an email address. There are many ways of doing this.

To save time and space here, I'll just mention one humorous variation of the latter (disguising your email address):
Suppose one's email address is formitible@yahooo.com
One could write the following in a post:

"Email me at formitibleMYBALLS@yahooo.com (formitibleMYBALLS@yahooo.com) but please remove "MYBALLS" first."

Most people could figure out how to remove 7 letters from the address before clicking on "Send". :Baahaha: Spambots can only 'remove' simple commonly used character strings such as "REMOVE", "REMOVETHIS", "NOSPAM", etc.
By the way, email addresses aren't case sensitive as far as spambots are concerned.

Back to your question. Yes, you can post your email address -- if you want to.

Knee_lover999
04-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Hello, im a new member here, just saying hello to everybody here:) i hope to meet some new fun people

madswede
04-25-2005, 02:10 AM
I'm yet another guy who's into ballbusting (no, really?). For me, it started out with a general sexually submissive attitude in my relationships. Having had the great fortune to enter into relationships with more or less dominant women, I found out that what really got me going was various forms of cbt.

I've been able to experience various stretchers, spreaders, chastity belts (cb-2000) and some ballbusting.

So far, every woman I've been in a relationship with took to the CB-2000 like a duck to water. The concept of male chastity seems to be very appealing to the dominant side of women :)

Ballbusting, on the other hand is generally met with a more hesitant approach, most likely for the very sensible reason of worrying to cause real injury. Introducing a girlfriend to ballbusting/cbt is best done slowly and gradually, by explaining that it -really- is a turnon for you. If you're lucky,as I've been a few times, she may be willing to try and find that it's a turn-on for her as well. Certainly, one needs to respect another persons boundaries and back off if she's unwilling to try.

Well, I won't ramble on any more right now. I'm exited about this forum and look forward to meeting like-minded people on here.

Grabmynuts
04-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey Iam new here, been looking around for a few days. Although I've been into ballbusting for awhile I just recently got the nerve up to do it with a partner (finally) and she was great!! But sadly she moved away, anyway hopefully Ill learn some ways to be more comfortable with bringing this up, anyway Iam glad to have found a place like this!

Taiga
04-27-2005, 05:21 AM
Hello, all. Looked at the forums for a while, finally got the courage to join. Happy to be here!

Magnum
04-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Just thought I'd say welcome all. Don't be shy. I think I speak for most that we would like to hear something about you or your experiences. M :D

Unorthodox
05-01-2005, 03:43 AM
Hi, my name is Alex and I'm new here. I've been fascinated with some idea of ballbusting since as early as 5 or 6. I don't know why, and I haven't even been busted more than 2 times in my whole life. I find imagining it very exciting, though. Don't know what else to say, and I'm a bit shy, so...

Tballs
05-01-2005, 06:22 AM
My first post was in a different thread, but I've only been here a short while.

I'm impressed because this site is more active and better managed than most.

I'm one of those guys who doesn't LIKE the pain, but still can't do without it, so I've had some pretty good sessions over the years - and will have some more.

Cyrus
05-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi, i'm new at this. Thinking and looking at ballbusting pics excites me very much, but my problem is that i cant take anything. Just a little squeze hurts like hell. Can you learn to take more pressure? how should i do?

JASTA89882
05-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi, im also new here, i got started in BB in 10th grade, when this 1 girl kicked me... :bananad:

grin
05-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Hi all. Little guy here with a little package that deserves nothign but humiliation and busting.

Love to hear from anyone... grin_n_bare_it_dude@yahoo.com

Thanks!
:bananawin

ballbustmeplz
05-05-2005, 09:41 PM
I am 21 hetero and into bb.

subby
05-06-2005, 12:29 PM
hi everyone, i'm new also don't know if this will post if it does hopet get some feedback.i think this is a great site, so here is a little something about me you might sa i'm a late bloomer on this topic. i'm a senior citizen representitive. age 65 - old yea but not out. still going strong. don't need viagra yet sites like this are my viagra. a question? how many of you have seperated fantacy from reality. sadistic sara was the only one who addresed this issue. showed me some inteligence. i havealways had these secret fantecicies, but was afraid to admit them because of scorn fromthose who woydn't understand. i have to laugh at some of the post that i have seen especially the one abot the bloodpressure thing on this guys balls i pictured this guy in a store with his ballscaught in that devicw screemming his head off . i thought i had heard it all till i heard that one. i hope i can get some good feedback on fantacy verces reality. you all save those balls now hear te;ll. subby

jakebird
05-08-2005, 04:17 PM
Also a new member, but suggest you look at my reply to inquisitiv about the use of electricity for bb.

hurtme
05-11-2005, 12:29 PM
how many of you have seperated fantacy from reality. sadistic sara was the only one who addresed this issue. showed me some inteligence. i havealways had these secret fantecicies, but was afraid to admit them because of scorn fromthose who woydn't understand.

Hi, yes I'm new - as everybody. I have waited a long time with posting, but now this topic seems right since I thought pretty much about that fantacy vs. rality thing recently.

But there is a different reason why: I'm still young and want to have children in a few years. So I am lucky on one side, because my wife is willing to use bb as a foreplay and even seems to enjoy the power she has over me when she squeezes my balls. I can also speak very openly with her about my fantasies. But on the other side I fear that bb is not healthy and feel I should stay away from it (although it turns me on so much). We have never been overdoing it, but I didn't "inspire" her to much lately.

The way it's now, I think I will leave it to fantasy - and dream a littly when reading/watching pics. Maybe when I have some children I will intensify it again. By the way: congratulations to me_no_wimp. Well I'm a whimp, I guess (my user name is more the fantasy part :-). I'll do it the oldfashioned way..

inquisitiv
05-12-2005, 03:07 AM
Hi, yes I'm new - as everybody. I have waited a long time with posting, but now this topic seems right since I thought pretty much about that fantacy vs. rality thing recently.

But there is a different reason why: I'm still young and want to have children in a few years. So I am lucky on one side, because my wife is willing to use bb as a foreplay and even seems to enjoy the power she has over me when she squeezes my balls. I can also speak very openly with her about my fantasies. But on the other side I fear that bb is not healthy and feel I should stay away from it (although it turns me on so much). We have never been overdoing it, but I didn't "inspire" her to much lately.

The way it's now, I think I will leave it to fantasy - and dream a littly when reading/watching pics. Maybe when I have some children I will intensify it again. By the way: congratulations to me_no_wimp. Well I'm a whimp, I guess (my user name is more the fantasy part :-). I'll do it the oldfashioned way..I do not think that ballbusting harms your reproductive ability. In the past 6 years I have fertilized 11 ova (that I know of) in a total of 7 women (3/11 planned) and now have 7 lovely kids the youngest of which was born this year. I have taken steps to ensure that there will not be any more children as they are a big drain on both time & money - but they are so worth it :).
Inq

PS. I know that the above is going to make me look hugely irresponsible but it really isn’t like that (but its way too difficult to explain here).

Trouble
05-12-2005, 10:44 PM
PS. I know that the above is going to make me look hugely irresponsible but it really isn’t like that (but its way too difficult to explain here).
Nah, yer spermatozoa are the irresponsible ones. :p

To your reply I'd add: nearly all consensual ballbusting does not seem to damage or impair reproductive capacity. This can easily be attributed to how a sadistic partner may enjoy hurting you; but s/he does not want to permanently injure you. Your balls are very sensitive to pain, yes, but they are slippery little suckers which are designed to squirm out of the way of incoming force, or squish just a bit to absorb kinetic energy, etc. They are not invulnerable, but they're hearty. Just don't let your partner do something like tie them up REALLY tight, hoist you up by your sac, and them clobber the poor thing with a baseball bat. You know, be reasonable.

rob9
05-14-2005, 02:31 AM
I like it when a girl crushes and stomps my ball, with her highheel boots.
And even better when she kicks me with her spurs.

Are there girls who like to do this?
Because the girls in my aria, don't want to hurt me.
And i woul'd love to feel this.

Thanks, Rob

alichin
05-15-2005, 06:29 AM
Im new here! am 22 m in Scotland been interested in b/b ever since school,when there was a girl who found it amusing to sit next to me and squeeze my balls under the desk until i got a hard on then start rubbing it- I reckon she was trying to make me cum but never got that far thankfully! (that wuda been really embarrasing!)

cheesenut2
05-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Just to get started after screwing up yesterday. I have become interested in female dom and ballbusting within the last few years. I am particularly turned on by kneeing and twisting. The idea of two women pulling me in different directions, from the front and the back is exciting to me. I have been lookiing at the web site for a while, and have finally decided to register. I hope to be able to contribute andf comment in the future.

jonnyk75
05-16-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm new here, but I've been checking out this forum and other BB websites for a while now (cir. 4 years). I've learned lots of stuff about myself and other folks' interests. The pain aspect of ballbusting isn't what excites me. I enjoy the domination side of BB. It's difficult to be articulate about this, but I'll try. The idea of someone submitting and another being dominant is what I like. Being immobilized and a woman walking around taunting me is great. Knowing that she enjoys being cruel to me is exciting. I'm not sure where it comes from, because I'm generally an aggressive/red blooded male. Perhaps my expectations of women are that they should be caring and kind. The juxtaposition of my expectations and actual behavior arouses me. The arousal must come from being out of control I suppose. For example, the excitement that a drug addict feels from being out of control on whatever drug he/she abuses.

Oh, I'm not always submissive, I love dominanting girls aswell. It's a completely different feeling. However, if the situation is not consentual I have no interest. The girl has to want to be a sub. (the same goes for doms., she must want to dominate). I'm not turned on if I have to coerce my woman to tie me up, and be nasty to me; or the other way around.

Cheers.

cbtfan
05-24-2005, 03:25 PM
Great site. Didn't know there was as much interest in CBT until I came here. What a wonderful place to exchange ... things.

SacBound
05-26-2005, 07:30 PM
Have only just left college and the annoying confines of the networks security. Living on your own - with access to everything the net has to offer has made me realise I'm not as perverted as I once thought. :)

Magnum
05-27-2005, 09:31 AM
Have only just left college and the annoying confines of the networks security. Living on your own - with access to everything the net has to offer has made me realise I'm not as perverted as I once thought. :)

It wasn't until I first saw an advertisment for "Scott's Ballkicking Videos" (mid-90's) that I realized I wasn't the only guy in the entire world who liked women kicking them in the balls. I can remember just getting into the internet and opening a whole new world. It was amazing, I could actually buy a video with nothing but a guy getting kicked in the nuts. At the time I think Scotts was about the only one.

rokcouple
05-30-2005, 03:57 AM
i am a new member of the group,
Rob, 48, from holland. Mariied with Cristine for 21 yrs. Since 3 months she makes me wear rings around my sac, I must show my balls she told me, but since a couple of weeks she make me wear ballstretchers, the steel once connected on top of the balls.
Yesterday she locked me with my balls to the wall and left me standing up for 2 hours. I begged her to let me go, becs i had to pee. Then she slapped my balls abt a dozen times, let me go and told me that from now on I am her slave. She instructed me to seek contact with a Forum, so her I am.
Afraid of what is coming but at the same time thrilled.

TheDA
06-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Facinating subject, and I have to say it is great to find people with a similar interest. I would consider myself a newbie, some of you I would consider are extremists.. I just don't have the balls for some of these things. After reading the thread on squeezing (a favorite) I just had to sign up. I think that there is something special in seeing the smile or smirk of satisfaction in a womans face when she has made you wince (or double over). Maybe I am outside of "our" normal (?), but I love to see a picture of a woman torturing a guy's balls, so long as I can see the expression on her face and the fact that she is enjoying herself.

TheDA

balls4u2kick
06-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Hello all... I hope im in the right place.. Im a new member here . I just joined last night and wanted to make a post.. Just something small to check that im doing things right.. smiles.
Iv been into ball busting for some time. I love it.. Cant get enough.. Looks like you have a great site here and im looking forward to being an active member here soon as i figure every thing out.. LOL.. nice to meet every one.. :)

John P
06-08-2005, 06:48 AM
Hi,
I hope I'm posting in the right place. I luv this forum. :iluvu: I'm over in England at the moment studying. There seem to be lots of members here from the UK here. Is there somewhere I can find out about the UK BB scene?
Thanks,
John

Black Dog
06-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Have just found this site after a long time looking. Great content, hope to work out how to upload and download pictures soon.

Very impressed by those uploaded by Thornapple.

Black Dog

mads
06-08-2005, 04:58 PM
hey did try to find other people who like ballbsuting from sweden and find this forum it looks verry good :)
I`am 20 years and have like ball busting since i was 16 :)

ilny2000
06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
If it's "OK" for members to respond to the new guys, I want to extend a welcome.

I'm in my late 40s and been married to my ballbuster for over twenty years. We have kids but none of them were the result of a BB session. But they were conceived after several years of happy ballbusting, so that's proof that the old ballsack was still functional :-)

Good luck finding a ballbuster of your own. Keep her if you do. If it happens that she loves you regardless of your kink, I promise that you'll always remember the night when you FIRST introduce her to your curious fetish!

powerslave
06-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Hello everyone. Awesome Forim I am new to this site as well. My experience with ballbusting is extremely limited, but I am looking foward to some experience with a Mistress next week ......Cant Wait !! :D

junk
08-20-2005, 07:36 AM
I guess I should have posted here instead.

BustedBoySean1985
08-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Wow! Great website guys and all you special ladies that know how to treat men right. I'm really looking forward to a very enjoyable experience here and hope to chat it up you guys about your fantasicies and mine too. I just want to say it feels good to finally be around people who understand this point of view I have with a very attractive girl or woman kick, knee, or punch my testicles until they hurt. Hope to here from you guys later.

happywanker1
08-25-2005, 06:16 PM
Hi,
I'm a newbie. I've been sussing the forums out and like what I see. I'd like to thank the administrators who are doing a great job. I enjoy femaledom and c&bt [stretching].
I don't know what else to say.

h_b
08-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Hey folks. I'm Henry. 19 years old, from England. Nice forum you have here!

Magnum
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Great to see some new faces. Next newbie has to be female though.

turbocharged
08-26-2005, 06:24 PM
I love ballbusting especially women grabbing my balls really hard and squeezing them!

jeenie123
08-31-2005, 05:18 AM
Cracking site, thank God I'm not alone!

Ste Letto
09-01-2005, 02:03 PM
This is my first post here.
I'll be honest, BB isn't my number 1 fetish, but I have been thinking about it more recently. All my fetishes have a femdom theme.
I will say I am a pseudo masochist. What I mean is I like the idea, or fantasy of pain etc rather than the reality.
Part of my fetish is domination, another is degradation.
I have enjoyed drinking a woman's pee like another poster here.
Again though, that is not my main "thing".
I do plan on posting original stories here occasionally.
I want to see the pics as well.
I didn't want to just put a first post up like "Hi - I'm new" because that would have felt like a cheat, just to get to see the pics.
That's why I wanted to say a bit more.

mr_niceguy
09-06-2005, 08:33 AM
great site :D
have been visiting here for years, just recently registered to the forum :P

mutt
09-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Hello! Please see my first link post in "bb stories" thread. I hope the link is enjoyed by the members here.
mutt

Walnutz
09-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Thought that people would enjoy this site: http://www.ballbustingbibabes.com

It has super hot chicks busting balls. Some good free clips too. Enjoy.

mother_smurfer
09-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Looks pretty good, Walnutz.

Great to be back on the femaledom boards, I love this site!

Born2BeBusted
09-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Hello, I've been reading these forums for probably two weeks or so and finally decided to register. I've gotta say that BB is probably my favorite fetish, although I'm generally freaky in every other area. I'm a very open-minded guy, and luckily, so is my girlfriend.

On another note, I'd like to thank the admin Sharon for the promptness in helping me out with my account. I'm going to really like this community.

desama
09-14-2005, 11:19 AM
here in this forum ... Hello.
Male, 35+ from Berlin.
Have some experiences in the S/M-Scene (old munch visitor).
At the moment I live more the dom side of the game. But I am interested in the other side. So I look on places like this for inspiration.

Bust'em nude!
09-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Hey, I'm new and I hope to see LOTS more bare ballbusting.

My av is my favorite session. Kim is the best. :ibow4u:

Sharon.Femaledom.com
09-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi to all of you new guys,

I hope you will all like it here and do some posting with all the great
members of this forum.
Many of them have been here for a long time and can add some interesting ideas suggestions and opinions to your questions or experience about ballbusting Foot fetish trample and facesitting....they are acutally really nice so dont hold back on posting on the forums ;) :bananawin

squeezemyballsplease
09-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi to all of you on the board...

I'm a heterosexual male in my fifties and have cbt and ********** fantasies since I can remember. Don't ask me why, I stopped trying to find out...
I'm happy that I finally found this board with a lot of people having the same fetish.
It's good to know, that I'm not alone with this.
My favourite fetish is a nice pair of female hands doing cbt, especially slapping, squeezing, strechting, scratching and so on after letting me worship and adore them for a long time before....
hope to hear of you .....

Trouble
09-18-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm a heterosexual male in my fifties and have cbt and ********** fantasies since I can remember. Don't ask me why, I stopped trying to find out...
Sir:

You are in luck. I have been reading up on various fetishes and THIS is what the self-proclaimed experts at it have concluded:

There is never any explanation behind any fetish -- whether you get off on having your nuts slapped or get a thrill out of seeing zucchini smashed between a hammer and an anvil, there is no question of "why" -- it just is.

This reasoning stems from Descartes' "I think, therefore I am." Essentially, lots of people who have thought about this stuff even more than you and I have have concluded: "I am a pervert with a weird fetish, therefore I am a pervert with a weird fetish." It makes no more sense to wonder, "Why do I like chicks with whips?" than to wonder, "Why am I 180 centimeters tall?"

Same to everybody else here -- are you normal? Well, strictly speaking, no. But is it *okay* to be different? Damn straight it is. Please, everybody who worries about this, quit worrying so much.

ronar
09-19-2005, 03:50 AM
hi everybody

been around reading posts for a while already but finally decided to register. This is sure one of the best places on the web on bb!

cya

Magnum
09-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Hello Ronar, I assume you are male (correct me if I'm wrong) so ladies, another pair of balls to kick.

The Rani
09-27-2005, 04:59 AM
Hi guys (& gurls),
I’m v busy of late. I just realised that I received the PM below from member ‘Brentmeister’. I don’t really have time to give him much of a response at the moment and wondered if some of you would be kind enough to respond. I hope to find time to post some more ball stomping soon :)
Cheers,
Rani

HI Rani!

I saw your post on the ballbusting-forum and it made me very curious/enthousiastic.
I'm not that experienced with cock and ball-torture so far, but very curious to learn/experience more.
My ex-girlfriend was very into domination and she had great fun in torturing my balls from time to time.
For example, when we were sleeping together and she woke up earlier then me, she sometimes started to stroke my cock and balls, so that i would get an erection. When my cock was really hard, (i mostly woke up at that moment) she took my balls in both her hands and slowly starts to squeeze them. She did that very slowly and told me that i most not try to stop her, otherwise she would damage my balls big time. So, affraid of that thread, i had no choice to let her do her thing.
Her goal was to squeeze so hard, that through the pain my erection would go away. Usually it took a minute or 2 to do so. She enjoyed to do it as slowly as possible, squeezing it harder and harder, resulting in my cock getting less hard, she squeezed the erection away through my balls...
Afterwards i had to stay in bed for at least 20 minutes, because of the pain between my legs and in the lower parts of my stomach. Not always, but sometimes she squeezed so hard that i got a headache from it too. She said that the most enjoyable of it all was, to see my sweat like hell from the pain and see the fear in my eyes while she was bringing on the pressure.
We are not currently dating anymore, so i really miss her "treatment" :)
I'm curious to your "torture" experiences so far and what your "do's" and "don'ts" are.
Hope to hear from you soon, take care,
Richard.

turbolaser
10-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Hallo Everybody.
I found this forum a while ago and decided to subscribe,because i enjoied reading the messages and viewing a few videos. I am 40 Years old,live in Germany and fantazising about ballbusting since i was young.Unfortunatly my wife is not into ballbusting at all,so i have to wait until the House is empty and then i can ballbust myself.I am allways looking for new methods of selfballbusting and maybe i open a new thread in a while teling you what i am doing when i am alone.Hopefully i get new ideas as well.I hope there are not too much mistakes,because i never write in English.

Trouble
10-02-2005, 03:28 AM
Hallo Everybody.
I found this forum a while ago and decided to subscribe,because i enjoied reading the messages and viewing a few videos. I am 40 Years old,live in Germany and fantazising about ballbusting since i was young.Unfortunatly my wife is not into ballbusting at all,so i have to wait until the House is empty and then i can ballbust myself.I am allways looking for new methods of selfballbusting and maybe i open a new thread in a while teling you what i am doing when i am alone.Hopefully i get new ideas as well.I hope there are not too much mistakes,because i never write in English.
Turbolaser:
Your English is fine. (Well, close enough, anyway.) There was a thread here a while back about self-busting; one might try to look that up anew.
Welcome aboard.

Macra
10-02-2005, 06:23 AM
There was a thread here a while back about self-busting; one might try to look that up anew.Thread linked to at http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2088
Enjoy :)

i am jacks username
10-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Howdy all. I am a 30 year old heterosexual male, and my interests I am mainly into hand play, ie squeezing, pulling, etc. I don't particularly enjoy self-busting. I don't know if I am into kicking or kneeing, because I have never had that done to me. Oddly enough, I can somewhat pinpoint when I got into ballbusting. I grew up watching way too much television (haven't we all), and there are a couple of movies that I saw too many times as a kid. They had squeezeplay in them, so it just worked itself into my psyche. They were regular movies, too, or at least as regular as a movie on HBO at 2am can be. Since then, I have created a compilation tape that would put the old clip tape (Clips from a bunch of mainstream movies and tv that was sold on either Hundra or Groinkick's site many moons ago) to shame. I have been hanging around here reading for a good while now, and felt that it was finally time to bring myself into the fold.

Magnum
10-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Hallo Everybody.
.Unfortunatly my wife is not into ballbusting at all,so i have to wait until the House is empty and then i can ballbust myself..

Wow! thats to bad your wife won't bust you. maybe if you approached her in a different way or could somehow show her that there are many guy and gals into ballbusting. I always have to bring the fact up that 99% of all gals I have ever been with had fun busting me once they understood how I felt about it. Many women just can't hurt guys (or anything living) but if they realize it can be done safely they find out it's fun for most.

Cyberman
10-11-2005, 12:08 PM
I always have to bring the fact up that 99% of all gals I have ever been with had fun busting me once they understood how I felt about it.
:ibow4u: Respect! :ibow4u:

Even 1 in 50 gals is 98%. Thus you’ve been busted by upward of 100 females.

I wish!

You’re a very lucky man Magnum :) Either that or you’re no good at math :D

LadyWI
10-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Hi. My name is Ann, I've enjoyed busting guys ..or seeing them be hurt down there for a long time. It's a long story why, but..well.. it's fun. :)

Trouble
10-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Yeah, 99%... Actually, due to rounding, that means he has been busted by at least 75 women. Probably deserved it, too. :D

Actually, if he is counting each nut individually, which would make no sense at all, but that's math for you, that would be at least 38 women.

Of course, his record pales in comparison to that of Manuel Alphonse Rodriguez de la Rocha: 100%. Read it and cry into your coffee, muchachos. ;)

Hi. My name is Ann, I've enjoyed busting guys ..or seeing them be hurt down there for a long time. It's a long story why, but..well.. it's fun. :)
What a wonderful woman... There should be many more like you.

change
11-17-2005, 06:37 PM
hi!

i'm totally new here. male, early 20s, hetero, long time bb fan (especially ball squeezing). i'm happy to chat if anyone wants to pm me.

-change

phantomflier
11-17-2005, 07:19 PM
I just joined this and I think I'll like it alot.

Phantomflier

offside
11-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi. I'm new here. Can anyone tell me how best to get started. I'd love a few suggestions. Anyone from the UK here? I'd love to visit the US sometime too. Maybe get some friends from anywhere in fact? Mmm, this isn't a great first post is it...? :confused:

offside
11-18-2005, 03:36 PM
... perhaps I should say I've been self-busting for a while. It gets a bit unfulfilling doesn't it? I have loads of friends and have had various girlfriends but never really plucked up the courage to talk about ballbusting. Can anyone help. I don't really want to have to go to a professional partly because it's expensive but more because of the love element. It'd be great to get a severe busting from the woman I love then to be able to lie in her loving arms afterwards. Or is that total fantasy? I hope not.
Anyway, that's more of an intro.

Magnum
11-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Are you kidding me? you guys over in the UK have many more willing gals to kick you than we do. It's becoming a popular thing to do and you shouldn't have a problem or be embarrassed to ask. It is hard at first but what do you have to lose?

HunterPlaylife
11-21-2005, 07:08 AM
Hello, I am a new member to this excellent forum. I have a strong interest in cbt, FemDom, and castrationplay/scene activities. I have been a member of the Yahoo groups for quite awhile and really liked the photos found there.

However, most of the message boards were pretty weak there. This is a much better and organized site. I love the look of this site, the way the photos are posted, and the way it is divided into each section. Very nice.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more from the members here...and yes, posting myself.

Hunter Playlife

Castratrix's pet
11-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Hello, I am a new member to this excellent forum. I have a strong interest in cbt, FemDom, and castrationplay/scene activities. I have been a member of the Yahoo groups for quite awhile and really liked the photos found there.

However, most of the message boards were pretty weak there. This is a much better and organized site. I love the look of this site, the way the photos are posted, and the way it is divided into each section. Very nice.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more from the members here...and yes, posting myself.

Hunter Playlife

I agree with what Hunter Playlife said about this and other sites. This site and how it is organized is excellent. Also, too often on Yahoo Groups the photos don't fully load or you got to "Photos" and instead of going to photos it says "Group Error Check."

It is very easy on this site to get to the different things on the site. Great! Keep up the good work.

offside
11-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the reply Magnum,
Unfortunately I can't seem to find those girls.
Maybe I'm just too chicken to ask (How do I ask?!).
I'm just hoping that somehow I can meet people here.
Any advice?

Postrel
11-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Hello! What a wonderful site I have found!

I've discovered this fetish while browsing for other kinds. Pictures of shoes stomping dick made me hard as mad! :)

I have a girlfriend who actualy participate in my fantasies, so I feel I'm lucky. I'm more into cock tramplin as I can't bear the pressure on the ball. At the same time I'm gasply enjoying almost all forms of girl to man brutality, but CBT especially :iluvu:

chewbally
11-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Pictures of shoes stomping dick made me hard as mad! :) Welcome Postrel the movie posted here (http://rapidshare.de/files/7977796/1.wmv.html) is for you :) Just hit the 'Free' button and you've got some good cock crushing :D

Joe Crush
11-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi, all.
i'm Joe Crush and new to the group. i love getting trampled and having my balls stepped on, CBT, face-sitting with showers, and recently acquired a taste for getting my balls kicked. i've been making 3-4 trips to doms a year but hoping to offer my balls to curious internet women. i live between Chicago and Detroit and hope this group can lead to some fun...yes, ballkicking scares me but it's fun if partner is hot and...sadistic!

Postrel
11-22-2005, 04:43 AM
Thank you, Chewbally!!! :)

asdfas
11-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Hey, I'm a newbie. I've been checking the forums out and like what I see. I'd like to thank the administrators who are doing a great job. I enjoy femaledom and c&bt [grabbing].I don't know what else to say.

chil_res
11-25-2005, 08:20 PM
This is my introductory post, and I think forums of this sort are a great resource. Not only do they show the large number of people interested in ballbusting, but they also enable people to share experiences. I am only interested in being kicked lightly, but the idea of a woman (particularly a girlfriend) really kicking another man is a huge turn on.

drm0808
11-26-2005, 07:49 AM
Thank you all for making all this happen :iluvu: :bananad: Thanks

BRANDED
11-28-2005, 05:52 AM
I hope i still have a member and balls if i meet one of these girls.

Fantastic site great photos desperate to get full view.

Keep up work, squeezing stomping great stuff, need a little action bye?

zevand2
11-28-2005, 01:18 PM
Hi,
I just wanna say I enjoy this site very much. Nice forums, well organized, and most important of all: beautiful girls who know how to create excellent bb-action! I prefer nude grabbing and kicking, but all forms of femdom bb and cbt are exciting. Thank you for your great effort :iluvu:

ian-us
11-29-2005, 05:06 AM
Hi,

A newbie...Does anybody know of any sources of material where the guy gets beaten up and his balls busted by a hot female and then she screws him in the ass with a dildo because he's such a wimp?

markymac
11-30-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi I'm pretty new to this forum myself and as much as I've been dreaming away about BB for ages I've never actually had the pleasure of a real session. Anyway now that I've ranted away about that the point is where is the link for your pics thornapple as I'm sure I would appreciate them as well.

All the best

We are strictly a couple, and just wanted to share a few of our fun times with others that enjoy the same interests. This is our first time playing on the web. Besides, I love to show off the wife. The other forums we try to keep sort of separate because each one has it's own topics, but I try to post pics and links in all if I think they are good. Enjoy.

Magnum
11-30-2005, 01:16 PM
I think this is Thornapples site-

http://fetish.elitecities.com/smakmynuts/

bustedboth
12-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wonder if anyone has any more links to pictures of the woman shown here:

http://www.femdomcentral.com/fd078/Page.html

There was a series of pics a long time ago where she tied a guy's balls up and rode him like a pony, then tied him to a chair and left him with only a phone to call for help. I haven't seen that in quite some time.

Trouble
12-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Dear fucktards:

Please stop creating new threads to say "Hi, I'm new." If you are just here to snag some free pron, use THIS THREAD to post your obnoxious introductory message. The rest of us have plenty of on-topic obnoxious discussion to get to.

Thanks.

-El Muerte Obscuro

Death
12-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Hey I'm new here, Just saying hello

johnj
12-13-2005, 08:01 PM
hi, i'm new. Thanks for letting me join.

buster
12-14-2005, 06:58 AM
1st post
hello guys. Glad to have found the site.female domination & ball busting in particular have been a life long fetish of mine. i have some expriences & look forward to sharing them with you

Bewe
12-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Hai, i am from Holland 46 male
i think this is a great forum with good pics and clips
ball grabbing and femforce was always my fantasy and a few months ago my wife started to take my balls when she is in the mood. i hope she will go on.

Tetrap
12-16-2005, 03:57 AM
Dear fucktards:

Please stop creating new threads to say "Hi, I'm new." If you are just here to snag some free pron, use THIS THREAD to post your obnoxious introductory message. The rest of us have plenty of on-topic obnoxious discussion to get to.

:weryfun Hi I'm new.

PS. Is pron any good?

Snake
12-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Hi, I'm new too. Great forum !!

dbord82
12-17-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm a new member just saying hi and thanks for letting me join. I love ballbusting!

joeyrando11
12-19-2005, 02:19 PM
this site is great, thanks

Cirus
12-22-2005, 06:52 AM
Hi I am new here this is my first post. But I have visited this site before just for a look, great site. I am not into any hard ballbusting, bit of a wimp I supose. Hope I dont get thrown out for not wanting to get kicked into injury time.I am more into playfull foreplay, having my balls grabbed, squeezed, pulled and slapped by my wife. Also I am a one girl guy so another black mark. I am turned on by pictures of beutifull women with a guys balls in their hands, particularly if the guys balls are a bit dangly. I also stretch mine by wearing ball weights all day, to make them easier to grab hold of. Max that I can wear so far is 5 1/2", about 4lb in weight. Wonder if any one else on this forum does this and do the ladies like them dangly for ballbusting. After I have finished this post i will go straight to the Ball Grabbing thread.

Turnerm33
12-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Hello Everybody , merry X mas and that all your Wishes may come true one Day
my biggest wish is to meet one day that Lady that makes me her Eunuch Servant . I doubt that there are any women out there who like the Idea of taking the balls of a healthy young man , but who knows , maybe i can find my other half in a forum like this one ?

If not , it is at least a nice place to share fantasies and have fun with other likely persons ....

Greets , M.

Raphael01
12-22-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey all, Just a newbie to the whole BB World. I hope that this all proves to be entertaining. This site is great, I can't wait to see how fun it becomes.

dod
12-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Hi there,

I love this site. Great forum. Glad to know I'm not alone with this fetish. I have had fantasies about women busting my balls for a pretty long time but have always been ashamed of them. At least when I'm here I don't need to feel ashamed.

Greets,

Dod.

tzteller
12-23-2005, 11:58 AM
Hello,

What a great forum, glad to be here.

Tzteller

Leatherface
12-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi there, have been into cbt for a long time. Getting more into ballbusting as the years go on. Next thing I am going to try though is electro stim.
Great site, looking forward to participating.

tomm01
12-24-2005, 09:05 AM
Hi, Im new here too. it´s a relly great site.
Wish you very nice X-mas

selfbuster
12-24-2005, 09:16 AM
Just saying hello to the buster's & bustee's. Been bustin em for years, but haven't enticed the wife to just go for it. There's always hope. Read someone say take small steps with her, maybe this will work. I'll keep ya informed.

rephlextwin99
12-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Greetings everyone, I'm new to this forum, but have been active in the CBT world for over ten years now. I just thought i'd drop a note about the greatest christmas present ever! My wife and I have spoken for some time now about finishing my balls off once and for all, but have never found a way to make it count! My wife is a medical professional and knows very well how to, in theory, put a guys nuts permanently out of order, and believe me, we have tried many times to do this! I am a real painslut, but my wife always sucumbs to my howls of pain. Imagine my delight this morning when I opened my present from her to find time release restraints! She said she thought it would be best if she were restrained in order to fulfill our fantasy. How can she be restrained whilst crushing my nuts I hear you ask, well I now plan to modify a bench vice and drill to close on my nuts, so once she switches it on it will slowly close, causing excrutiating pain and suffering on my part whilst she looks on, not being able to stop it!
Just thought I'd share, I'll post again once my nuts are totall crushed.

FunTimes
12-28-2005, 08:09 PM
Hello all! I have been into CBT for some time now. I am mostly in to more sensual domination. I prefere squeezing, pulling, bondage, and CBT. I do like a few good slaps though. I am also a switch, and really enjoy watching and taken part in dominating women as well. I'm prefere oral servitude (as if we really have to be made :) )and geni torture from both sides :).

I truely appreciate those who take the time to post movies and pics. It can be hard to find quality in our perversion, and I do appreciate thier efforts!

Keep up the good work!!

penispuppet
12-28-2005, 11:28 PM
and it's fun to watch it happen too. I'm interested in anyone in Southern California who wouldn't mind being videotaped getting busted by girls. I will arrange all if we all agree.

Tamakeri
12-29-2005, 12:11 AM
and it's fun to watch it happen too. I'm interested in anyone in Southern California who wouldn't mind being videotaped getting busted by girls. I will arrange all if we all agree.Would your videotape be for your personal use, or would you reserve the right to release it for others to see?

reddod
12-29-2005, 06:38 AM
Hi, I;m new here too. I've been turned on by being kicked in the balls since I was a young teen. There were a few nice-looking girls in my area who would always threaten the boys and occasionally carry through! I'm not into the more heavy-duty stuff, but each to their own.

To those who talk about destroying their balls completely, do you worry about the 'after'? I mena no disrespect, but surely it would mean no sex life after, which would be a huge sacrifice...

funporn
01-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Hi, i'm new and i LOOOOOOOVE ballbusting. i love seeing men in ball pain and getting kicked there myself.

flippy
01-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Hello, I'm new here too. I'm nineteen, and haven't had much experience with this but i love it. I find it pretty hard to chat with women on sites like this, 'cuz their usually not very open. Oh well, this is a great forum.

pulleddown
01-13-2006, 04:53 PM
Hello. My deal is that for many years I fantasized about ball busting. Gradually over many years I got my wife into it. Just plain old positive reinforcement - when she would squeeze harder, I would praise and thank her. The some threshold was passed. She get suddenly much rougher that before but still not up to some in the group here. Mostly squeezes but she can lay on a mean one-nut-in-each hand squeeze. Slapping is just being introduced. My favorite is when I get on hands and knees and she works on them from behind. For some reason, she is rougher then. Maybe it is more purely sexual. Also, some good lube helps. She will pull my nuts down and then let the slip through her fingers. This gets my attention. My favorite is this: We have reflective film on our bedroom windows. They are huge and overlook a river with lots of wildlife. I stand in front of her while she is on a chair. I am facing the window. She then works my nuts over. Squeeze, pull, and slap. A little penis stroking in between. The other one I like is what we call nipples and nuts. She works my nuts over with one hand while gently playing with my nipples.

I have no interest in the kicking/ hard impact stuff. I have seen injuries, ruptured testicle from a knee. Case settled for >$1Million. (guy had the bad luck that the other testicle had chronic inflamation and was already sterile.)

Anyway, I am a believer in Safe, Sane, Consensual.

purpletom
01-16-2006, 11:59 AM
Hi, enough lurking, time for my obnoxious introductory message. I do have some asian cbt I've collected and will begin to post. Hope to also contribute some original files (if I can get the wife [Filipina] to agree to pix).

skipperbob
01-17-2006, 08:29 AM
This Is My First Posting And I Am Really Enjoying This Site. I Am In My Fifties From Upstate Ny. I Seem To Be Much Older Than Most Of Your Members, Perhaps Because I Just Got On-line For The First Time! I Have Had A Strong Interest In Ballbusting Since My Early Teens, Triggered By A Neighbor, But Have Had To Make Due With Just Magazines And The Occasional Video Until About Ten Tears Ago When I Finally Was Able To Make Contact With A Professional In Nyc. She Was Very Good And Broke Me In Gradually And It Opened A Whole New World For Me! Since Then I Have Been Lucky Enough To Have Been Busted By More Than A Dozen Different Women Through The Years. It Is Harder For Me To Travel Now So I Am Looking Forward To Experiences On This Site! I Have Much I Would Like To Share, Talk Again Soon.

strippoker mick
01-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Hello--my name's Mick-i'm from the west midlands in England-i have to admit i have a few fetishes-1 of them playing strip games on the net for pics-hence the username(is that a fetish??-hehe)-obviously another is being kicked/kneed/squeezed or whatever in the balls-i think this is a fantastic site with some great posts that i've read so far-my girlfriend likes to gently squeeze my balls during sex but i think is frightened of being too rough-even though i tell her i don't mind it rough-i can't bring myself to ask her to squeeze me harder as i scared she think i'm a freak-i just tend to try and make more pleasured noises when she does grip them harder and grind them together a bit so as to give her a bit of a hint that i really like her doing it(or i say-mmm-that feels good)-do other guys on here go through the same routine if they not prepared to just ask straight out to have their balls squeezed or beaten? Sorry in advance to the girls on here like SadisticSara who would prefer me to be feeling a lot more pain than i do pleasure-haha

galactica
01-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Greetings. Love this site. Love ballbusting and trampling with highheels. My newyears resolution is to have it done to me as much as possible. Later.

Liesbeth
01-22-2006, 05:59 PM
I'm Liesbeth from Holland.
I've already added my contribution on the thread:
"Poor Guy getting his Balls Kicked without notice!"
You can get a lot of nice videos and pics there. Try it out.

gektuup
01-23-2006, 03:07 AM
Goed bezig liesbeth hoop meer van je te horen!

goofy
01-24-2006, 08:51 AM
nice forum.
good to see there are others out there having the same interests.

maik

Stonebear
01-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Thanks to all the people here who've posted pics and ideas. My girlfriend has been getting some interesting ideas from them.

alibabba
01-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Hi, I just like the idea of girl kicking guy in the nuts, for me it's very sexy and feminine. My favorite bust are those made by knee (some stockings if possible:)).
Even my gf likes to slap my balls a bit, squize 'em while we're making love, but she not kicking, yet :)

12BusedbyU
01-26-2006, 05:22 AM
Good to be on this site and view the exciting and thrilling pics and read the posts of everyones experience or ideas. Look forward to reading and learning more about the art of BB. Hope to have some pics and stories to post in near future. Great site and thanks for letting me to join.

bbforme
01-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Hello. I have been a long-time ballbusting fan and I am really excited about joining this forum. Since I can't remember when, the idea of a woman taking control of a man-via his balls, has been incredibly sexy for me. Something about how ironic/sexy it is when she gains advantage over the opposite sex by going right to the heart of his "maledom". I'm not really into extreme stuff, actual footage of balls being damn near mangled/etc. It is more the thought, and the power of a woman who takes control of a man by threatening his balls. Hence I am in to grabbing, but also into light knees, or painful but not man-wrecking kicks. Well, that's me in a nutshell. Glad to be here.

:bananad:

alcazar
01-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Great site. Love the 'Balls on a string' thread.

James Market
01-27-2006, 08:17 PM
I thought I was one of maybe a few people who were into this. I am happy to see that this "fetish" is very common.

ponBB
01-28-2006, 05:41 AM
Yes, I have to admit. I've been in the web for a while, looking for such place. This forum is the best I've found!

rock-em-sock-em
01-28-2006, 01:39 PM
My attraction to bb occured as my wife and I developed our FD relationship. We started FD about ten years ago, but with two kids, we found it difficult to do much. BB started because it could be done with relative quiet. I must admit that over time she has gotten more aggressive and she has developed various methods to keep me in line. Her favorite sport is spanking them with various toys. I hope to be able to contribute on this forum

LadySamantha
01-29-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi all both busters and bustees ;) I discovered ballbusting around a year ago and love infliciting this kind of torment on My victims. Will take some time to check out this fourm properly soon. Looks like there are alot of likeminded people here. I feel that I havbe found a new home :)

Fenric
01-29-2006, 02:07 PM
I feel that I havbe found a new home :)Hi Sam,
You’re hot. I won’t dare comment on your spelling though (unless you promise to punish my balls for the offense :D)

If I’m not very much mistaken, then you already have a home at http://www.ladysamantha.co.uk/ ;) It looks like you have your own forum there too (http://www.femdomlady.com/femdom-forum/) only its not nearly so good as this one :weryfun

Anyway, welcome aboard. I look forward to your input here.
Snogs,
Fenric

alibabba
01-29-2006, 03:18 PM
I find it the most trilling when my gf squeezes my balls while i'm ejaculating. It's such a good feeling, like she's milking the cum out of me, and she's god very nice feminin fingers, long and thin, and knows exectlly when to put some more pressure...
Boy, I adore that feeling

SuperNeck
01-31-2006, 01:02 AM
I've been turned on by BB (and female domination in general) for quite some time, but haven't had the courage to have my balls kicked yet. I think I'm getting close. I've enjoyed mixed wrestling for the past few years, getting scissored by the legs of attractive women, and have been thinking of adding BB to those sessions.

I'm new to this board and website, so I'm looking forward to exploring my attraction to BB.

Jet
01-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Hi all both busters and bustees ;) I discovered ballbusting around a year ago and love infliciting this kind of torment on My victims. Will take some time to check out this fourm properly soon. Looks like there are alot of likeminded people here. I feel that I havbe found a new home :)

i hope you kick your victims when they are not expecting it. :D

helios
02-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Hi there,
Another newbie (to this board) from the UK - looks like we're doing OK in the ballbusting nation stats - it's great to be here. The quality of discussion seems really good: civil, interested and on-topic, unlike so many other forums. Looking forward to contributing however I can.

helios

Giverny
02-05-2006, 07:06 AM
Hi there,
I am new to this and very glad that I have found this forum. I come from Germany where BB doesn't seem to be a big thing. I think the ladies in the US or UK - let alone Japan - are much more into balls than the German girls. Well, I will try to change that a little with my humble means ;)

goodsqueeze
02-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Hello all,

New here, glad to see theres a forum for this particular fetish!

The most I've talked girls into doing is squeezing or slapping my nuts, as they really don't ask questions if you just have 'em squeeze and then work 'em up to slapping. I'd love to have a busty girl put be over me with her huge tits in my face while she knees me...one day!

Slavej
02-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Introductory posting???
Hi, All imsorta new here and a semi lurker but lloking to participate, I've had a few great bb experinces with Kinky Girlfriends and doms both pro and life sttylers that i have been priveleged to serve Ball harnesses ball kickink cbt with heels wax and even whipping
I love it all.
This is a great forum and I'm glad that I have joined lookinforward to further exploration into this world
Thx
Slavej

Magnum
02-15-2006, 10:34 AM

Hi Samantha! Glad to see you here. I'm sure I can speak for most of us and say that you have a great site I've posted there a number of times. You are very attractive and being a ballbuster makes me wish I could visit you. Oh well heres to fantasizing about you stomping on my balls.:iluvu:

astralpanda
02-15-2006, 08:23 PM
My name is Matt, and I have a problem....wait, wrong message board.

Um, yeah. I'm into the light more playful type of bb, but I don't mind seeing a girl go to town on some poor bastard. As long as it's not me. I've been into bb ever since I left the womb, it's always fascinated me. Perhaps I can share some of the few experiences I've had sometime and contribute some to the forum.

Jerry Ramone
02-15-2006, 11:56 PM
Greetings all, glad to be here:D

Jerry Ramone
02-16-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey greetings all again,

My name is Jerry I'm a young guy who just loves the thought of beautiful women doing mean things to my precious pair. I would honestly love nothing more than to one day find a gorgeous goddess to abuse and punish my balls for her own enjoyment and wicked delight. I think I might even be willing to part with my balls, for the right lady of course! Looking forward to being a part of the forum and enjoying chatting about the best things in life, such as a good hard bust.
:D

Magnum
02-16-2006, 09:44 AM
Welcome aboard all of you!!:)

BALLcan
02-17-2006, 01:53 PM
nice forum and the best site.
good to see there are others out there having the same interests.

giuseppes1979
02-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi there! wonderful forum!!! indeed =)

bcurt
02-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi!
Just wanted to thank everbody for all the great links, etc.

bcurt

dankyrobert
03-07-2006, 08:53 AM
Hello all,

Really only just gotten into this stuff and this is the best forum I have seen around. Some of the threads go for 10-20 pages have some great stuff :)

will have to go through and see if i can contribute without doubling.

Cheers

Dankyrobert :bananawin

giordy
03-09-2006, 10:45 AM
hi all :)
i really like this forum. not many about this "hobby".

RockFord_
03-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Hi. I have bin visiting this forum for a long time and just got to post.
Must say that i love this forum and the great pics/vids etc.
Thanks all of you pervs out there.

albinosquirrel
03-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new to the board. I'm a 26 year old male, living in Wisconsin. I don't really have much else to say. I've never actually been busted before, but it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

Georgie
03-15-2006, 03:23 PM
I am a 22 year old female and I've had fun with my BF in BB. He started me on it, at first I was afraid I would hurt his testicles and ruin his chances of having children, but with restraint and communication BB can be beautiful.

Lensherr
03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
I'm a 25 year old dude in Ontario, Canada. And if you've never been busted, just ask a lapdancer at your friendly neighbourhood strip club. Maybe it's just Canadian girls, but they gladly bust my nuts every time I ask

dar486ang
03-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Long time listener, first time caller.
I think I'm going to like it here.

francesca
03-17-2006, 03:01 AM
First post. Finally they've activated my account. I should find more time to post.

jajamoje
03-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Hi from Poland!!

sauce
03-18-2006, 11:13 AM
new here. Testing

McQaude_1
03-20-2006, 06:53 PM
New member - hope you like.

McQaude

derek
03-21-2006, 05:30 AM
Hi,

I'm a new member, from Germany. My interest in ballbusting was aroused by my girlfriend. This is very nice forum! :ibow4u:

blubalz
03-21-2006, 06:08 AM
Thanks for letting me in too, great stuff in here!:)

Bill
03-21-2006, 08:45 AM
New member - hope you like.
:weryfun LOL. Wot a great intro :ibow4u:

janherbergh
03-21-2006, 02:13 PM
Oh... Well, first of all tell you that i'm spanish so please, forgive my poor english...

I really like your site, it's awasome!

Well a bit about myself... I'm 24, and i've been practicing ballbusting since 19. I don't play really hard, just a bit of squeezing and kneeling with my gf, but not hard hits...

It's drepessing... As I write I become more and more aware about how really poor is my english T_T

Well, i'll try my best!

PS: Please, feel free to correct me if i've made any (very) terrible mistakes!

Thanks!

oughman
03-21-2006, 02:55 PM
I have many files to share, jeje

erniegar
03-25-2006, 08:53 AM
I've been into CBT since being a very young child. I used to think it needed to be ultra-secretive, and have continued to think this... till finding that many people openly discuss it on the Internet. I'm so pleased this WWW thing was invented !!!

So far, my only expereinces in CBT and BB have been with myself, and using things from around the house. Now I've found people actually design and manufacture products designed for this ? WOW !!!

So pleased to be more out in the open and able to discuss this with like-minded people....

EggsForCrush
03-25-2006, 01:56 PM
hi! i am a new mwmber on this forum and i wll soon be a member of femaledom.com too. I'm interested in ballbusting. I believe in women's superiority and ballbusting is one of the proofs of this idea. i have a ~1GB archive about ballbusting and i m going to share them with you.
I live in Turkey and i cant believe something. As a man, sometimes you can't find a woman to kick your balls! I think it is a nice thing for women to feel that they are superior! but why they dont kick our balls?? anyway, hope to write here again. nice to be here in this forum..

ilny2000
03-25-2006, 07:17 PM
Oh... Well, first of all tell you that i'm spanish so please, forgive my poor english...

<snip>

PS: Please, feel free to correct me if i've made any (very) terrible mistakes!

Your Engish is very good! Much better than my Spanish!

Please contribute.

tinywinkie
03-26-2006, 09:51 AM
hi,my names richard and along with my wife enjoy hard ballbusting and small penis humiliation for the past 5 years my wife has enforced me to dress in sexy girls clothes my names now rachel and im dressed every weekend i know sissy`s are not to everyones taste but we enjoy our lifestyle over the years i have developed a tolerance of ballbusting taking running kicks with my wife wearing boots up to 15 kicks,so my wife will be reading here looking for new ideas,anyway its great here thanks..

pudel
03-27-2006, 03:37 AM
Hi :-) I'm from germany and found this great forum a couple of weeks before. Its a good idea to discuss some BB and squeezing technics ... a love it.:bananad:

Thanks for let me share.

macro22
03-27-2006, 07:13 AM
Hi all,
I'm Chris, 24y old from germany. I like that forum very much. Ballbusting ist arousing, especially stomping. I do not have experiences. I live in Rostock. So if a chick wants to introduce me to bb, she is welcome.

Greets
Chris

Schlampe
03-27-2006, 05:56 PM
well, for more information about me take a look at :

http://madamyanet.oyla6.de/ (http://madamyanet.oyla6.de/)

sorry, but it´s in german, i hope you enjoy ;)

kisses :iluvu:
Schlampe

sidewinder
03-28-2006, 12:39 PM
There are a lot of cool things on this site! Awesome! :letsplay

bbmeik
03-29-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi peolpe,

I'm new here. I like ballbusting and all other things that can be done with the "balls". I live in Dresden, and if there is any nice female around my town, I would like to meet here for some "ballworkout".:D

sacklunch27
03-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi all. This forum is realy coveres alot of our "picadillo". I find that there is alot I would like to add on many threads and I hope I contribute my share.

mavix1
04-11-2006, 12:45 AM
this is awesome....i didnt know this site existed! I've got a lot of reading and posting to do...ill add some of my clips too!

tikiy
04-12-2006, 01:54 AM
hi

is some one know if there is any ball busting party in now a dayas pls let me know

bb_girllover
05-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Thanks for giving me a 2nd chance to post, Sharon. I'm 53yo, which seems to be a lot older than most others here, but I can say that my liking of femdom cbt and bb has not diminished with age (so far!) even if the hormones don't rush around in me as much as they used to in my youth. I hope that I can make worthwhile contributions to your great site.

hallo26nl
05-02-2006, 03:50 AM
Hello everybody! It is nice to see that so many people share the same
interest. I live in Holland and for the past few years I became more and more
interested in f/m ballbusting. I saw this site once and I immediately "fell in
love" with the beautiful ladies who do all the action :ibow4u:
This is my first post on the forum and it surely won't be the last. I must
figure out how everything works around here asap.

Thanx Sharon for your help, I appreciate it a lot :bananajum

uspsfanalan
05-02-2006, 10:24 PM
I've been pleasantly surprised that ballbusting is an international fetish. I've been into ballbusting since fourth grade and this site makes me feel more comfortable with it.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY NOW, PEANUT BUTTER, PEANUT BUTTER, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY NOW! :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum :bananajum

(If you don’t get these last lines type in peanut butter jelly banana on google and you’ll understand.)

norman
05-03-2006, 05:13 AM
Hi

We are a couple based in the UK and are fairly new to the BB scene. We only came across this site by chance a few days ago and have been really impressed so far – looking forward to learning more as we investigate the site fully.

As BB novices, it reassuring to know there are so many other people into the same thing as us!

Once we’ve had a good look round, we will post more.

Keep up the good work

Magnum
05-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Isn't it nice to know there are others in this world besides you who are into ballbusting? The first time I realized others existed (thanks to the internet) I really felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

needpainter
05-03-2006, 09:20 PM
hey guys-
glad to join the party....you have a lot of good stuff going on here....hopefully i can add somthing to the party

James2536
05-03-2006, 09:54 PM
I have fantasized about CBT for as long as I can remember but never got up the nerve to bring it up with any of my partners - that is until 6 years ago when I started dating a girl who is up for anything. Now my fantasies are realities. I'm looking forward to contributing to this great forum, now that I know I'm not all alone :)

Tempest
05-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Its nice to finally discover a place where im not the only one interested in this kind of thing. Its almost intimidating to find out how much material is actually out there, i mean who would have thought there were so many people who like ballbusting. From what ive seen so far this looks like a nice friendly community as well :iluvu:

harrid
05-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi,

I'm a young guy from Toronto, Canada. Um, not much to say, as I don't have any firsthand experience with ballbusting, but I figured I might as well join the forum since I've lurked around it a bit. Keep up the great work, all of you contributors. Hopefully I'll be able to add to the place in some way.

leonjoeann
05-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Hello everybody . i am a cuckold slave from germany , and we like ballbusting.:ibow4u:

petercurver
05-10-2006, 02:35 AM
Hi, my name's Peter, I'm 33 and this is my first post here. I did some BB with my last girlfriend during the past years.
We started with some hand squeezing and then moved to foot squeezing and foot fertish.
I have lots of good memories about the time we spent in that way.
I thing this site is great.
Thank you all for sharing so many emotions, pics, vids end so on.
Bye.

http://forums.femaledom.com/images/buttons/report.gif (http://forums.femaledom.com/report.php?p=7280) :bananajum http://forums.femaledom.com/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://forums.femaledom.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7280)

TheLegendarySSJ8
05-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey all, my name is Vin. I'm 24 and from NY. I've been into this for some time now, although i havent explored that much into it in person. Looking for that right one to do that with

Kovan28
05-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Love the site and i just wanted to say hi!

Psychorabbit
05-18-2006, 09:25 AM
Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy from Washington DC in the US. I only got into getting busted recently (within the last year) through an ex girlfriend of mine.

Magnum
05-18-2006, 11:08 AM
Hey, I'm a 20 year old guy from Washington DC in the US. I only got into getting busted recently (within the last year) through an ex girlfriend of mine.

Ah yes! The ex-girlfriends and wives etc. are always wanted to bust your balls.

Jazzer
05-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Jazzer and I did register a while ago but my login was screwed so I couldn't post anything.
Anyways, its good to see there are others like me.
I do intend to be an active member and not post once and then nick all the piccys. I'll have to see what piccys I've got that haven't been posted cus loads have.
Where did it all start?
I think it was while I was at junior school (UK), probably age 8ish. There was this REALLY pretty girl and word got round that she liked kicking boys in the knackers. I think it took a few goes before I set myself up as a victim in the right place at the right time if you know what I mean.
And yes it did hurt, but it hurt good.
Jazzer:D

Jonathan
06-02-2006, 04:56 AM
Hello there!

The forum and content on Female.dom seem to be kicking - ahem - balls quite effectively I would say. I'm pleased I found the site and that my registration went through. Kudos to Sharon and the other administrators (are there any others??) for their hard work!

About myself - I'm 38 (getting older but still slim and cute according to selected ladies... :letsplay:letsplay) and I work in the financial sector, living in Amsterdam since 2000. I'm born Dutch, but partly grew up in Britain.

And about ballkicking and all that jazz... I've got quite a bit of experience since maybe age 15, some of it excruciatingly painful but exciting (!) and some simply horrible. I almost forgot about it until about a year ago, it seems like ballbusting/ballkicking/tamakeri/kinkeri etc. is a 'meme' that is on the rise in popular culture, e.g. even in mainstream film. My teenage nephews and cousins even use the terminology.

Sharon, I wouldn't mind posting a few of my personal and painful experiences (quite a while ago by now!), but I'm not sure this is the right place for it. Would it be better to do that in a separate threat in the Ballbusting Forum?

Anyway, thanks a lot,
Best Regards,
Jonathan

chex
06-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Hello, just found this site recently and love it so far! I hope I can contribute some stories, pics, ideas and videos soon!:bananawin

24/male/Illinois - Been into ballbusting for a few years... Not very good with computers but learning to figure out this forum

dclett
06-03-2006, 04:57 AM
Oops, I started posting on the other boards before I posted anything here.

Hi, I'm a 35-year-old guy in NYC with a lot of busting and CBT experience - I was in a long-term BDSM relationship (over now). I'm feeling very demoralized about ever finding another relationship of *any* type, with or without busting. Hey, I know that's TMI, but if you can't share these kinds of things with strangers, who can you share them with, right? :Baahaha:

I have been sporadically active in various Yahoo groups, CBT forums, and the Eunuch Archive - the EA was recently hacked and all their data was destroyed (again) but I have a couple of pretty good stories on there.

Anyway, hi.

bashedballs
06-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I'm from the Uk and have been fascinated by ball busting for about five years. It all started with a friend sending me what he thought was a joke email, a short movie of a girl in white stillettoes stomping a guy's balls while he lies on his stomach (I'm sure you've all seen it, it's very well distributed across the net.) Anyway, I was very aroused by the thought of this treatment and tried some self-punishment before gradually training my wife to be more and more cruel in her manipulation of my nuts.

She now enjoys squeezing, stretching and punching my balls and slapping my cock. I sometimes tie up the tackle for her and sometimes just hold them up for her to hurt me.

I'm not submissive; I don't grovel or beg, it's all very mutual. She appreciates the extra arousal I get during and after a painful session.

kall
07-03-2006, 06:06 AM
Hi, I've just found this site a few days ago.I've read alot of the posts and I must say, I never imagined there were this many people that were interested in this stuff.Really since seeing so many ppl with an interest in ballbusting I don't feel like I'm that weired anymore......or rather not as much:) . Anyway it's nice to meet everyone and I truly appreciate this site,thank you!

tlorenzo55
07-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Hey everyone just joined the forum today and I am very excited. I guess ill tell you guys about my bb life. My girlfriend kicks and squeezes my balls daily. Its amazing. Now shes hooked on kicking me in the balls in public and pretending that we just met and I just tried to pick her up. We also play the game of chastity where she locks up my penis(the curve) for no less than 2 weeks and just flicks my balls with her fingers.

I look foward to reading your posts and experiences as well as writing my own experiences as they happen. Cheers to all. :letsplay

Albatros
07-08-2006, 03:24 AM
Hi everybody!
A new friend from Italy:thumbup

Lionel
07-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Hello, I'm Lionel. I found this site a few months ago but have been too busy to post. Great site!

My own experience with the topic originated with a HOT Blonde Russian girl I was dating a couple of years ago. Her outward appearance was model-like, but very demure and feminine, and while we were going through the business of life (usually at home), all of a sudden with no warning and for no reason, she would just slam my nuts ... and smile as I reacted. :o

Seems like she just didn't give a flip how much pain I was experiencing ... she was ballbusting for herself to satisfy her own wicked desires. I loved it! :iluvu:

Lionel