PDA

View Full Version : Hope this meets the "post" requirement

Genesis1950
01-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Good evening, I am new to “FemaleDom.” In my registration I stated my favorite fetish as “testicle nailing.” So, before any get the wrong idea, I’ll explain. The ‘nailing’ refers to the use of a female’s long fingernails and/or long toenails for the purpose of stimulating the genitals (male or female!) The word ‘stimulate’ is most appropriate as it means “…to cause physical activity in something such as a nerve or an organ.;” agony or ecstasy are the ‘assessment’ (i.e. reaction) to said ‘stimulation.’ The preceding statements some may find seemingly ‘clinical’ but I hope some may find them suitably ‘provocative,’ to share in discussion.

I am NOT in to being “castrated,” “ruined,” “crushed,” or having any sort permanent mayhem performed on my balls! My wife and I have found what we call ‘nailing’ an erotic, stimulating, and excruciating form of foreplay.

I hope this introduction satisfies the ‘initiating’ posting requirements of this forums moderator(s).

Mistress Cat
01-27-2005, 01:19 AM
Hello Genesis!

I am delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoy your kink of "nailing." Being of the "Cat" persuasion myself, I also find CBT with the claws very erotic. It expresses that something animal in me. Purrrrr

Nice to meet you and say hi to your wife for me. I hope you find kindred sprits here.
(((smoochie))) Ms Cat

SadisticSara
01-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Good evening, I am new to “FemaleDom.” In my registration I stated my favorite fetish as “testicle nailing.” So, before any get the wrong idea, I’ll explain...
. . . . . . .

Oh, gosh!
Thanks for explaining! :D

I thought that maybe you meant... ummm... well... like these 2 little pics I'm attaching! :o

YIKES !!!

- Sara :)

Mistress Cat
01-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Oh, gosh!
Thanks for explaining! :D

I thought that maybe you meant... ummm... well... like these 2 little pics I'm attaching! :o

YIKES !!!

- Sara :)

Oh My Sara!! Did you do this pics Dear Sara??? My, my, my. :::fanning self:::

(((smoochies))) Ms Cat

Magnum
01-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Yikes, thats even a little harsh for me. Were those 6 penny galvenized nails (Ha, Ha)?